Chapter 6

"Mrs Liz called me this morning and said you got an A+ you don't know how proud I am of you daughter" my mother said while having dinner. Im so happy that I made her proud, she worked her asses off since I was born for me and my little brother and I think the least thing I can do is to study hard and make her proud.

"Thanks mum" I said and went upstairs

"we say Goodnight before going to sleep" my brother smirks. " Goodnight" I rolled my eyes

-

I jumped on my soft bed and grabbed my phone, I got a text from Adam, I immediately deleted it without even reading it, and got another text from Marry

"Hey, dont forget what we talked about"

of course..

I need to Dm harry styles, I know he will never reply anyway so why not try

I logged in twitter and went straight away to harry styles' s account and pressed " send a DM"

this may sound odd but I have never sent him a DM.

"Hey harry, My friend needs tix fir your next tour so.."

this sounds so rude..I immediately deleted it,  I dont want to get blocked for being rude tough.

" Hi harry, my friend has been fan of you for over 4 years but never got the chance to meet you- and now that theres a new tour could you please help her with anything? lot of love x"

this sounds good

I know he wont reply

the next morning I woke up a bit earlier as its Daniel's birthday,  he has always been a great friend of mine, we have the same taste in music, yeah he mocks Marry from time to time but he likes her, he really does. his passion is to piss the hell out of her I suppose. I put on my ripped skinny jeans and my black My Chemical Romance tshirt, applied a black eye shadow, more mascara and a red lipstick, and put on my new creepers.

"Amy!" I heard marry calling downstairs

"you look so.. so grungy-gothic" she said with her jaws dropped

"Thanks! and you look emo-gothic too" she gave me a small smile.  "Todays is a big day for you" I said " i need to apply more makeup for you after school" I said.

" don't need makeup,  to cover up" she responded singing a part of the wmyb song.

" okay whatever" I rolled my eyes

as the class finished, we went to Daniel's house. its too dark, all the walls are painted dark blue and everything's decorated with skulls and stuffs. we stepped inside. the house was full of people, some of them smoke and others drink, others take drugs. Marry and I decided to join Daniel.

"Hey girls, you look so hot" daniel said wrapping both of us in his arms. I can already feel Marry's cheeks getting red.

"Thanks" we both said. suddenly my phone vibrated

"@Harry_Styles replied at your DM"

NO NO NO NO

NOT NOW. MARRY WILL LOSE IT

I WILL LOSE IT TOO

-

Hey guys so what do you think harry will reply Amy by. commeeeennnt xxo