Chapter 16

-

Amy's p.ov

I woke up the next day to a text message from Harry Styles asking me and my best friend to get ready to join him and the boys to the behind the scenes of their new music video. there's one thing that's been knocking in my head the whole night which is why exactly us? I mean he barely even know us.

I brushed my thoughts and quickly rushed into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Aaamyyy" I heard Mary saying from the bedroom

"I'm showering"

"it's literally 7:30 in the morning Amy"

"Yeahh, we have a business to do today"

"I can't hear you? What? what business"

"Uhmm well, we're going to attend the behind the scenes of one direction's new music video"

"WHAT" I heard mary yelling from the other room, not sure if it's from the excitement

"Yeah, excited???"

"Uhh" I heard her mumbling "Is Niall going to be there?"

"What kind of question is that? yes obviously its a music video .. Helloo?"

"I-I..h I'm not going"

"MARY VENTURA WHAT THE FUCK" I quickly wrapped my body around a towel and went to the bedroom

"did you lose your mind girl?" I asked raising one eyebrow at her

"No I just don't feel well" she said and quickly exited the bedroom holding a towel in her hands.

"Well are you at least going to tell me what happened yesterday? how did you suddenly pass out?"

"Nothing Amy nothing, just from the excitement I guess"

Yeah yeah as if I'm going to believe her..I have no idea what's going on in her head but there's obviously a reason behind her weird behaviour,  one time she's too excited to meet her what she likes to call them "sunshines" and one time she doesn't want to see them? what if she's pregnant?  Nahhh Amy stop with your theories, if she had a thing with Daniel she would've told me..

I suddenly heard my phone ringing causing me to brush my thoughts. Snapp!! It's Harry, I don't know if I should get used to it by now

"Good morning" he said with his raspy voice giving me chills and butterflies in my tummy at the same time

"Hey Harry what's up"

"Im downstairs"

"What? we are not ready yet and uh.. uhmm.. mary is.. uhhh.. you know.. um" I started mumbling and talking non sense

"Im coming over"

"What? Hello?"

I heard the bell ringing, of course!!!! this weird yet hot kid has been waiting in front of the hotel room this whole period. I quickly rushed to open the door.

"Hey" he said, with his beautiful green eyes wild open, scanning me from head to toe then from toe to head, from head to toe again then from toe to head. yep yep! stupid me was still wrapped in a towel. Awkk! I already felt my cheek getting red.

"Blushed already?" he said with a little smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes at him and let him get in.

" Uh feel free ..imma go change"

"Of course..Amina"

"Amy..just Amy" I gave him a little smile and left the bedroom.

"now where am I supposed to change my clothes?" i said to myself. my friend and I are just little broke asses who cant afford a suite, we're sharing the same room. Aaaagh poor people's problems!! I had to wait Mary next to the bathroom's door untill she's done showering.

"Finaly" I rolled my eyes at her as she made her way to the bedroom

"Who's there?"

"Harry.. Styles.."

"What? I said im not goi-"

"Shhhhhh" I said almost covering her mouth with my hands. "Now be a good girl and go say hi to him" I ordered.

I made my way to the bathroom and changed into a black sweeter and some random shorts that I don't remember putting in my suitcase, pulled my hair into a bun and made my way to the bedroom.

"so did you guys come into a conclusion? " I asked

"Yeahh, we're not going" Mary responded quickly,  in can tell she's pissed. what even happened to this girl right now

suddenly I felt a strong hand grabbing me and my best friend violently from our arms

"We are going ladies!  don't argue with me" he smirked

-

A/N: Hi guys hope youre enjoying the story so far? any guesses of what's gunna happen next? leave it down below ilysm <3