chapter 1

Amy's p.o.v

"Amy ! Amy wake up" I heard my mum yelling from the hallway.

agh not again! college starts today, back to routine and boring life. this summer went by fast..

"Amy wake up darling! Mary is downstair"

I nod and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, grabed my favourite the 1975 tshirt and my black skinny jeans, put my hair into a ponytail. applied some mascara and lipstick.

"I'm ready" I told my mum giving her a hug. " Mary is waiting you downstair for over an hour" I rolled my eyes " mum stop exaggerating its been just 30 mins"

i went downstairs and my jaws dropped as I noticed the new look Marry has done, she looks so perfect. her tie dyed pink hair suits her and her new blackish emo clothes suit her too. we hugged eachother, havent seen her over 2 months, I really missed her.

"I missed you Amy, I really did. I know its been just 2 months but I really missed you" Marry finaly broke the silence. " I missed you too silly, nice new look my little emo mofo you look stunning" I said. her cheeks quickly became red. she has always been shy

" Lets go to uni, come on hurry up, we only have 5 mins left till 8am and we're still in your apartment Amy, we do not want to get kicked out of class in our first day though". I rolled my eyes and laughed at her sarcasm.

-

on the road to university,  we talked about how boring our summer vacation was, we talked about celebrity news like we always used to do. " did you hear that new 5 es oh es song Amy" my best friend said. " its 5 sauce Marry. and no im not a nog fan of them" I said " I know what you mean but still they are so talented you should give this song a try". she handed me her earphone..

she looks so perfect standing there
in my american apparel underwear
and I know now
that im so down

" Ok..okk its good, shut your phone down now we're almost in class". she nods roling her eyes.