Coffee Stained ✓

By doughkookie

02 | If only Park Chaeyoung didn't bump over Jeon Jungkook's white t-shirt with her coffee at the very Decemb... More

foreword
01 | one
03 | three
04 | four
05 | five
06 | six
07 | seven
08 | eight
09 | nine
10 | ten
afterword

02 | two

5.4K 343 63
By doughkookie

0 2

two

ridiculous expensive of white t-shirt.

THE BLONDE GIRL shriek loudly in the middle of her living room that make Lisa's pet, Leo the cat, wakes up from his beauty sleep beside her.

Chaeyoung frowns at the ridiculous expensive piece of white t-shirt, just because they put a brand on it.

It cost all her saving for these past three years and she will spend it for another person that she doesn't even know anything beside one, he is an idol that crazy rich because he stays at that exclusive apartment she wouldn't never effort for and two, he awfully handsome of a young man.

She harshly close her laptop and immediately regret for doing it and a second later she lay down on the couch, staring at her ceiling. She sighs heavily and
grab her phone on the coffee table, curious kill the cat, she type BTS on her twitter.

Immediately an account named bts_twt appears on top of search list and has the most followers and blue check beside the username. She doesn't know what she did but she keep scrolling down the account and find out another fact of the guy, he doesn't appear on social media that much.

Chaeyoung blinks and mentally slap her forehead after she's realized what she doing right now — why on earth she stalking him and not thinking about the white t-shirt? She close the apps quickly and put her phone back.

Frustration all over her, she jolts up from the couch and walk around the room.

"Should I buy it?" She mutters under her breath. "What should I do..."

But if she buy the t-shirt, forget about vacation she probably eat instant ramen for the rest of year. Which is only few weeks left and 2019 will greet them.

She cried out loud and messing her hairs then lock her eyes to Leo's who already look at her with straight but still cute face of its.

Chaeyoung nods to the cat, "because Park Chaeyoung is such a good kid and keep her promise, she will buy that white t-shirt and depending myself to Lisa for the rest of the year.

That's a good idea, right Leo?" she ends it with a question and God only know how, but Leo meowing back at her and she takes it as her yes.

Reassuring her mind that this is a right decision to make once again and she run to her bathroom, getting ready to department store and buy that damn white t-shirt for Jeon Jungkook, her pain in ass for a moment.

The only time Chaeyoung step to department store was when her parents visited her and it's been a year now, just make her remind herself they won't visit her this year.

Chaeyoung's family wealthy in Australia but the youngest doesn't want to depends on her parents money anymore since she can pay her rent and her living cost by sing and others stuff, for example; helping Lisa with her work in the shop. But it was long time ago and only Bambam who stay helping Lisa if he doesn't busy with his idol life.

Thank good Lord she wears a decent outfit to go to Gucci outlet and the shopkeeper didn't suspicious at the blonde girl. She immediately asks for a white plain t-shirt and the shopkeeper raises her eyebrow but lead the way to the clothes section.

"Here is it, Miss." She takes out the white t-shirt for man and hand it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can't help but frowns inside her head, what's so different from t-shirt on the market or at least a cheeper shop? she asks herself but then again, she can't relate honestly.

It's been so long she wears something expensive like this, she forgot the reason.

So Chaeyoung hand it back to the shopkeeper and give her a forceful smile to reach her eyes, "I take that one."

She nods, "is there anything else, Miss?"

Chaeyoung shake her head so fast and probably make the shopkeeper scared of her, "ah- no! I just want to buy this one."

The blonde girl let out an awkward laugh as the shopkeeper being professional and lead her way again to the cashier.

At the cashier, she catches a wrapper from behind the cashier and find that jet black wrapper. "Miss, can I wrap this white t-shirt with that black wrapper?"

The cashier lady turns her eyes to the wrapper and she nods, "of course Miss, may I know what is this for? A present?"

Chaeyoung swears, the shopkeeper hesitated to say a present or a gift — because who actually on her right mind to give an expensive plain white t-shirt beside Park Chaeyoung?

She gulps and bite her lower lips, shyly nods to her question. The shopkeeper understand and take the black wrapper, "do you perhaps want some writting card, Miss?"

Chaeyoung blinks and nod to it, the shopkeeper busy serves the blonde girl as give her a white card with a cute square picture of pine and snowman along with a pen. She tap the pen for numerous times on the table, just thinking what should she write down and then something clicked to her mind.

Busy writing down what inside her mind, she didn't realize the shopkeeper already finished with her black wrapper and it's so fancy for Chaeyoung, it's look like a christmas gift ready to be put under the tree.

Christmas gift always become that special gift because you don't know what's in it. It could be something you really want or something you really need or simply surprise you. Right, christmas gift—she frowns as she remember her money will be spend for this very exact moment and probably can't effort to buy another gift for Lisa and Bambam for this christmas.

All thanks to Gucci-White-T-Shirt for Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the dearest maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

After a moment, Chaeyoung gets out from the outlet while carrying a tote bag labeled Gucci. She sighs knowing there's no turning back and she walks out from the department store to Hannam-dong, Hannam The Hills.

Turns out she couldn't throughout the security at the front gate. Because they afraid she's a crazy fanatic fans of BTS who know where they staying at.

She rolls her eyes at that, is she looks like a crazy fan for them? She looks decent with plain white blouse cover by an oversized cardigan in camel complete it with black legging, thigh-high boots and kept her neck warm in a chunky scarf.

"Just give this to Jeon Jungkook from BTS who apparently living inside this estate!" She's whining and give the tote back to the security.

But damn, she hates the security so much because they don't want to accept it. It's fucking Gucci that worth for a week good meals in nice restaurant!

"Please I've to go but I can't leave before you take this and give it to Jeon Jungkook from BTS and I'm not that crazy fanatic fans of them! I don't even know them!" she cried out loud and she run out of breath.

"Excuse me," a raspy but acknowledged by Chaeyoung it is a guy voice.

So she turns her heels just to facing a guy with mask but his hairs didn't get cover at all and he is taller than Jungkook, she can assure that. "I'm sorry to disturbing your... chat with the security. But I heard you mention about Jungkook from BTS?"

It's like a huge relief when he sounds like know Jungkook so she takes a step forward to him and hand him the bag. "I think you know who is Jungkook-ssi, so I leave it to you, Mr...?"

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. And no need with Mr, Miss...?" He answers it quickly but frowns at the end because he also doesn't know her names.

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung. And no need with formality." She repeat his tones and give him a genuine smile, "anyway, please give this to Jungkook-ssi, no need to say a word because he probably know what's inside the bag already. Don't worry it's harmless for him," she glare a second to the security, but back again to Namjoon, "I've to go now, sorry for bother you, Namjoon-ssi."

She bows quickly and walks away from the estate.

"How do you know I know Jungkook, Chaeyoung-ssi?" he yelling out, her lips twitch up as she heard it.

Chaeyoung turns her heels and give him a smirk, "I can tell you smart enough, Namjoon-ssi. You won't interrupt my conversation if you don't know who Jeon Jungkook is. And you drop the formalities when mention Jungkook-ssi name, like you friend with him for years!"

Namjoon gives her a thumbs up and her business with Jeon Jungkook finally, finally done.

Let her breathe now, with empty saving.

Screwed the white t-shirt.

Chaeyoung back to her apartment at nine.

After her litte tour to Hannam-dong, she straight go to her workplace and leave at eight sharp and Lord, she's exhausted.

When she open her passcode at her front door, she get inside just to be greet by loud Lisa calling out her name. Chaeyoung blinks as she see her best friend already in comfy outfit.

The blonde girl raises her hands and pouting to Lisa, "I'm broke Lisa. Please take care of me for the rest of the year, thank you."

"Huh?" Lisa gives her a look, waiting for some answers but Chaeyoung only brushes off her best friend and plops down to the couch in living room.

"Yah, what are you talking about? Are you getting fired?"

She's whining on the couch as she laid back but didn't give her bestie an answer at all, Lisa become irritated and smack Chaeyoung with a cushion.

Chaeyoung cried out loud and give Lisa a hurt face, "Lisa! What is you and violence?" she hisses.

Lisa about to smack Chaeyoung again on her butt but she bolt up and stop her doing violence and make her stop.

"I spent all my money for Jeon Jungkook white t-shirt." She murmurs so fast that Lisa almost didn't catch it.

"You what?" Lisa takes a step forward just make Chaeyoung take two step back and stumble to the couch. "Chaeyoung! Isn't Bambam tell you that Jungkook didn't care about his white t-shirt because he has planty of it at his damn dorm?!"

"I don't know okay! I just want to keep my promise, that's all!" she exclaims, whining at her statement.

"And Bambam didn't tell me anything! Is Idol life that hard and couldn't text for a second?" She whining and throwing her hands everywhere.

Lisa closes her mouth after a second and turn into a mischievous smile, "you really are something else, Chaeyoung. Always put others above yourself no matter what."

"What? Nooo," she can't stop frowns and rubbing her forehead, regretting everything she's done today, "I just spent 250000 won, for a plain white t-shirt, Lisa."

"What kind of t-shirt is that?"

Chaeyoung throw her hands and scoffs at the thought, "I don't know, it looks same from factory outlet which is much cheeper than what I brought."

"Which brand?"

"Gucci..." She mutters under her breath.

Honestly she doesn't know she should hate Gucci or white t-shirt or simply blame Jungkook for appeared out of nowhere that day.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook doesn't really care about that thing, if you bumped to Kim Taehyung than Gucci is the right decision to make."

Chaeyoung closes her ears with her palms, "too much information!"

She stands up and look at disbelief face on Lisa's, "it's done, Lisa. We don't need to talk about idol anymore, I've enough with Bambam for four years now.

I don't need Jeon Jungkook step in to my life." she reassures, but her heart feel unease when she said that out loud.

But Chaeyoung shook off the thought before she could think other things.

She believes theirs stars only crossed for this moment, nothing more than a coffee-stained on white t-shirt that he could never wear it anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 868 23
where an average girl who works at a coffee shop meets an idol. "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"
7.5K 267 22
A story about two people who had a rough past but met at a coffee shop. They were slowly falling for each other but were they too late?
5.4K 286 3
A rosekook oneshot where Chaeyoung has a breakdown and Jungkook comforts her
68.9K 5.2K 44
❝She doesn't know his name. She doesn't know where he comes from. She doesn't know anything about him. But she knows she will always find him on her...