8 Lives (Sequel to Shattered)

By Frojay

Bella and Edward live their lives to what they think is the end of danger, but more things arise. Everyone tr... More

8 Lives (Sequel to Shattered)
Chapter 2: Fate
Chapter 3: Pressured
Chapter 4: All Grown Up
Chapter 5: One Eye Open
Chapter 6: Flowers
Chapter 7: Charm
Chapter 8: Last Pleas
Chapter 9: Missing Person
Chapter 10: Lost Love
Chapter 11: 1M4R1N7
Chapter 13: Never Looking Back
Chapter 14: Bloodlust
Chapter 15: Torn
Chapter 16: Vacant Heart
Chapter 17: Mesmerized
Chapter 18: Square One
Chapter 19: A Puzzle
Chapter 20: Recreate
Chapter 21: Backstabbed
Chapter 22: All Alone
Chapter 23: Burning Desire
Chapter 24: Dark Dream to Life
Chapter 25: Clean Slate
Chapter 26: Setting Him Free
Chapter 27: Taking Another Turn
Chapter 28: Cullen Empire
Epilogue: A Wish
Bonus Epilogue: A Shining Star

Chapter 12: Worth Fighting For

2.2K 52 23
By Frojay

Hello there guys :) Hope you guys enjoy, and are having a lovely day :)

*

*

*

*

8 Lives Chapter 12- Worth Fighting For

*

*

*

*

Renessmee's Pov

The blood curling scream was all that filled the air, and I wondered exactly where it was coming from. I then realized that my larynx tube was working on double time, because I was the one doing the high pitch scream. My head slammed against the concrete, leaving blood to pool out of me. It wasn't before long that everything in my vision turned into black dots. My body soon did not wish to function. Not a hand could I raise, it was as if I were permanently shutting off. I skimmed my eyes of what happened around. I saw very little of what surrounded me; the rubble from the tires, and the black car driving away into the distance. As if the driver did not hear my scream, my life crashing before me; though I then realized that the person who hit me must have not had a soul.

Something my mother used to say my father used to say about himself. My parents. The last time we were together we were by the flower shop. Is that going to be the last time I saw them before I passed? The last time I saw their affectionate eyes towards me? The last time I felt that they loved me? The little shine from the rainbow up above shone bright, yet my vision could not stay any longer.

I did not have the strength to hold myself together. Today was the day that my soul will rise from my body. My soul, as my mother has put it, was something she had fought with my father about keeping my life. But is my life still worth fighting for?

As darkness threatened to take over me, I can only think of one thing: Even though the picture of Joseph ad the blonde hurt me, he still holds a part of my heart, and forever will. And no matter how hard I try to forget about him, no matter what pain I felt, I am forever in love in with him.

Darkness clouded over me as if it were a blanket warming me from the cold that I now felt take over my body. The body when one dies turns cold; as cold as vampires. The blood no longer keeps warmth spreading throughout oneself, it leaves, and only bones are left. The system once filled with blood is drained of life.

My breath came out staggered, and I can no longer grip onto my life any longer. As I breathed one more mighty breath, I felt myself slowly shutting down.

*

So this is how my life ends. The world crashed beneath me and I fell through the cracks. My life has not made any difference to the world's crisis, but I made a difference to the world of Vampires. I was the first hybrid, and forever will be the last.

I changed my mom's life when she was impregnated with me. She was turned because of me, which left me saddened at the fact that I could have very well ended my mother's life if my dad didn't save her in time. If my mom died because of me, my dad would no longer be forever in existence. His soul would never heal; the only way for him to feel peace would be to die.

But she lived.

As my soul rose from my limb body I saw everything from a different perspective. The earth where I occupied so little ago, was a broken world. Fighting is what occurs all around us, and not one person can control the madness that surrounds us all.

White specs thread around my fingers, sending chills through me. The texture was soft, fragile, but before I can feel it once again, it went transparent. It wrapped itself around me, as if a chain holding me down.

" It is not your time." A voice whispered around in the darkness where only white specs collide as one, and sway around me.

" Your soul is too pure to be gone." Another voice sounded from my right.

" Long life." A voice curled itself around my ear making me want to shudder away. Though I cannot because the white specs are holding me into place.

It is my time to die; I don't know who or what these are, but they are far from the truth. I am exhausted from how much my brain is concealing. My brain cannot take anymore pain, life, existence, in this cruel world. Everything was going away from my grasp, and I could no longer get a grip of who I am.

This world is not something I will miss, but based on the voices that cloud around me, I won't be missing a darn thing.

" Your soul will be an occupant of the body you left." A shrill voice sounded as if it were moving up an down, like a roller coaster.

" Death now will weaken everyone you loved, you have a long life ahead of you." Another voice whispered as I felt myself lowering. The specs of whiteness pushed me down, little by little. The darkness was soon fading, as well as the white little warriors. Each push sent me down into the depth, of what I now see, blue water colors. As blackness uncovered me, I was surrounded by blue, and white.

The white specs gave one last push before I was pushed at a lightening speed. My hair stood up by my neck, and my transparent fingers became more visible. My brain thudded against my thin material of skin, making me wish the barrier has been broken already.

My eyes lay half patent, not completely viewing all of my surroundings. Not there was anything more to see. Black dots reappeared in my perciphal vision, and covered little by little of where I was. Shades of blue disappeared and was coated over with pitch black threads. Each black thread summoned another, and soon blackness thread over me like a quilt. I did not know what or where was I going, but blackness soon covered over my body as a whole. My hands were unmovable, for thread binded them together. My legs lay also forever inmovable, with pressure, and force laying over it. Threads of black bind my body together, making it hard to even breathe; no oxygen can enter my lungs, and I can no longer see what life I have yet to live before me. And I only thought of one thing: where shall my soul stay, on Earth or in ad infinitum darkness?

*

My eyes opened once again, and I saw amber eyes staring back at me. My fingers woven into white sheets, and not into the pit of darkness. It was my mother. I am back on earth. Those white specs told the truth, I am back to where my soul is now an occupant of my body that I had left so little ago. My mother's eyes softened, but also darkened, though this must be because she had not hunted; for days I suppose.

" Renessmee, baby, do you want me to take the tube out of you? Can you breathe on your own?" My mother thread her own fingers through my bronze locks, moving them away from my face. I nodded my head at her concerned face. I felt a sweep of uneasy through me as I began to attempt to breathe normally. My chest rose and fell, but I couldn't breathe out.

My mother, adroitly, moved her hand over the tube and plunged it out of system. I breathed out a sigh of relief as my system functioned on its own. Pain seeped through my body and threatened a scream to come up my throat. My lower abdomen felt as if flames were being ignited. My eyes clutched closed, and I felt tears prickle down my cheeks.

My mother, with mother instincts, pressed her hand where the cause of the pain dimmed down. Her cool hands wiped my tears off my cheek, and I opened my eyes to look up at her.

" You have a fractured rib." My mother explained my pain to me.

I looked at the windows, just in time to see grandpa and dad come in through the door.

Once dad saw my eyes opened he rushed to my side, whispering words of reassurance. If I died I would have missed this. The warmth spread around. Everyone had a heart in this family, and without our base, Grandpa, we would never stand on our own. Grandpa looked questionably at the tube that rested in my mothers fingertips and she explained to him.

" Renessmee we are going to find this person." My father vowed impassively as his eyes darkened with fury.

" We will go get the others." Grandpa rested his hand on my head, kissing my hair as he and my dad, unwillingly, left.

Now it was just my mother and I.

" I was so worried, but you are my little warrior." My mother resumed her position next to me as her eyes shined with nothing, but love towards me.

Little white warriors.

Though my human side had natures calling. I squirmed under her gaze, and my mother rose a delicate eyebrow of hers. Her forehead creased together, as if trying to figure what I wanted.

" Bathroom." I murmured sheepishly, embarrassed that I ruined our mother and daughter moment.

" Oh, you are just like me. Nature calls at the worst timing my dear." She chuckled as she helped me to the bathroom.

" Mind enlightening me?" I was amused to hear what my mother was going to say.

" Well when Edward was in my bedroom and I cuddled next to him. Nature started to make her calling, once Edward's lips connected with mine." I laughed at the thought of my mom having to deattach herself from a comfy position she had always wanted as a mortal. A mortal who never wanted to leave the arms of a man who should send her running for the hills.

" It is not even funny, when I returned we didn't resume." My mother fumed, but there was every bit of humor in her voice. She helped me sit up, and the ache I felt dimmed, but hurt all the same. I wrapped an arm around my mothers waist and leaned on her for support.

Together we walked to the bathroom, that was connected to the room inside. Mom cracked open the door slightly, before easing me into it.

" Thanks." I murmured as I rested on the counter.

She turned, giving me privacy, and left to sit at the edge of my bed. I closed the door and stared at the mirror, but something was written accross it.

' It seems the car did not go as planned, next time I'll get it right'

I let out a low scream, hoping it didn't disturb my mother. I couldn't let her know, what if she got hurt? What if the person after me used her as a target. My mother has been through so much, she doesn't need to be scared. Scared of what the future holds. Though my prediction was further from the truth; my mother had sensitive ears so she was barging in the next second.

" What happened dear?" She asked, worry filling her voice, before turning towards the mirror. She read the message over and I watched as her lips moved, mouthing the letters.

" Who could have done this?" She questioned, but I didn't nor will I ever know the answer to that particular question. She must have seen it in my eyes that I did not hold that answer for she casted her eyes away from me, and began to think.

" It will be our little secret." She breathed as she brought me into a hug. I sobbed on her shoulder, and all she did was rub my back, whispering words of reassurance. I have yet to tell her of all the other mysterious letters. I will not be alone, I will be accompanied by my mother; together we will fight through this.

" It will all be over soon my darling." My mother soothed. Her soothing voice was all I needed to feel like myself again. She is the only person I do not have to keep pretending that I am alright.

" We have to wash this off." She contemplated as she turned the faucet on and started to dab paper towel against the mirror. It wiped right off, not leaving one smudge on the mirror.

No evidence left behind.

" Renessmee?" Joseph breathed as he stepped into the room. But he wasn't alone; no, he was with the blonde who he cheated on with me. Her arm snaked around his shoulder, making my blood boil.

Blonde is going down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
18.6K 467 34
Reya is not an average girl, her life was flipped upside down when she was five and she has many secrets. Reya does some really insane things; with a...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6K 116 17
This is a Sequel to (you and me forever). Now aliens have Invaded seabrook scaring everyone.