Chapter 6: Flowers

Hey there guys! Hope you guys enjoy!

*

*

*

Chapter 6

8 Lives- Flowers

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Renessmee's Pov

Darkness consumed me, my eyes only met with the dimly lit room. The only light the came was from the window; which had the curtain flowing from side to side.

It slides the the left, there is no light that shall enter.

It slides to the right and light barely glistens on my purple walls. Though barely any light at all, is better than none at all.

I stretched my arms over my head, hearing the joints in my arms crack; which gave me pleasure since I won't be stiff to the point where I can no longer move my muscles. I swung my pale as sheet legs to the side of the bed and stared at the carpet.

The dark violet circular carpet only added to the setting of what seemed a lost place.

A place for lost hope.

No matter how hard I try to forget the dream the haunts my every movements, I cannot.

His midnight blue eyes staring daringly at me, his brown hair rested on his head. He seemed to be a nice fellow, but appearances are often different then the true character of a person.

My phone beeped, halting me from reminiscing the nightmare. I stared at the phone as the light on the screen flickered on and off. I brought my hands shakily in front of me to make a grab at the phone. My frail fingers skimmed over the velvet case, before bringing it up to my face.

Didn't have a nice sleep? Well let's hope reality gets worse.~ Blocked Number

The same person from yesterday. Yet who can this person be? I am left dumbfounded and consumed in my own thoughts that I did not notice nor hear the light tapping at my bedroom door. I locked my phone and put it at my bed side, where it rested before. I rested my head onto the never ending depth of softness of the pillows.

" Come in." My voice was raspy and filled with sleep.

Though I never want to sleep again.

After Mommy and Daddy left all I dreamed of was darkness. Nothing more, nothing less. Darkness surrounded everything; not one figure nor thing was visible. It was all coated in darkness.

And there was no way out.

The door creaked open snapping me out of the horrid thoughts. In came a bouncing Alice, having too much excitement for one person. Her excitement, to no surprise, did not spread onto me as it usually did.

Though it was only as so because my mind was occupied with larger things than shopping.

Yes.

My brain is filled with the never ending puzzle. I feel as if I am in a maze trying to catch someone, but whoever it is catches me first, and takes my souls off this earth.

" Come on Renessmee! It is time to

Go shopping for your flowers for the wedding." Alice squealed at the top of her lungs, making me wish I were born deaf rather than becoming deaf from all her squealing that she does in two minutes.