Love Does Not Have a Color (B...

By dofkhottie94

Melanie never would of thought that love could be so complicated. And by complicated, I mean COMPLICATED! P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 26

5.4K 237 73
By dofkhottie94

CHAPTER 26

THIS CHAPTER IS IN JACOB’S POV

It’s not always easy being a guy.  You have to have this strength to you, like bravery almost.  You can’t show any weakness because that is just an invitation for someone to come and mess with you.  But if I had a chance to go back, for one second, I would choose to be a bitch.  Looking at Melanie’s face right now makes my heart ache in so much agony and pain that I just want to rip it out of my chest, just so I won’t feel this pain any more.  And this is just how I feel.  I can only imagine what everyone else feels, especially Melanie.  After hearing the news about Dee’s death, Melanie completely shut down.  She has not been herself in days, and I honestly can’t blame her.  I just wish there was something I could do.  I wish she would just tell me what I can do to help her because I have no idea what to do, except be there for her.  

I picked her up today for Dee’s funeral today.  She walked out of her house with a knee length black dress and black heels.  Her hair was so fluffy and full of curls, and despite her red eyes, she still looked so beautiful to me.  Those red eyes from her tears have been haunting me these past few days.  I just don’t like seeing any girl cry, let alone mine.  When she got in the car she smelled of vanilla and when she looked at me, despite these circumstances, she smiled at me.  Nothing too big, but she smiled.  I haven’t seen her smile in so long I could not help but pull her closer to me and kiss her.  In that kiss I wanted to give her my love, sympathy, apology for what she is going through.  In that kiss I wanted her to know that I was here for her no matter what.  And in that kiss, she kissed me back and I felt the same emotions in return.  I pulled away and looked at those red eyes again.

“Hey.” I said lowly.

“Hi.” she said in her sweet voice.

I sat back in my seat and turned the car on, ready to pull off.  Dee’s parents decided to have the funeral at a local place in town, not far from Melanie’s.  As soon as we pulled into the parking lot and saw all of those people there to say their goodbyes, I heard Melanie suck in her breath.  I turned quickly towards her, parking the car.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah.  It just hit me that this will be the last time I will be by her side.” she spoke.

“You can say that, but that doesn’t mean she won’t be by yours’.”

She looked at me and gave me another smile.  After taking another deep breath Melanie nodded her head in agreement and got out the car.  I stepped out too and shut the door.  I went to the trunk and grabbed my suit jacket and put it on.  Melanie came over to the back of the car and looked at me.

“What?  Is my shirt wrinkled?” I asked her.

“No.” she said simply.

She walked up to me and reached for my tie.  Before I could interject she was fixed my tie, making sure it looked perfect.  I could not help but notice she had her nails done.

“Your nails look nice.” I told her.

“Thank you babe.” she said,” I figured if Dee saw my nails and hair and saw how messed up they were she wouldn’t let me into her funeral.”

I looked at her and laughed.  “Yeah you’re probably right.”

Once she fixed me up we started following the crowd inside.  My goal today was to make sure I was by Melanie’s side the whole time.  But after the way she has been acting today, I am probably the one who is going to need a angel to get through this.  As I walked in with her, Melanie reached for my hand and held it tight.

“Don’t let go.” she said to me.

I looked at her and leaned in to whisper in her ear,” Never.”

After entering the funeral parlor and waiting in line to pay our respects, it was now our turn.  I squeezed Melanie’s hand and we both walked to the casket, where a very beautiful Dee laid in it.

“She looks beautiful.” I whispered.

“Yeah she does.  It looks like she is asleep.” Melanie said as tears went down her face.

She reached her hand out towards dee and held it very softly yet firm.  I could feel the tears flowing down my own face, but I tried to hold them back.  I tried to do this for Melanie, so she would be able to get through this in one piece.  Mel eventually let go of Dee, saying her goodbyes, and we took our seats in a row right behind Sherrell, Chi Chi, and Henry by Chi Chi’s side.  A few other kids from our school showed up too, each grieving in their own way.  Melanie rested her head on my arm, and I moved to wrap my arm around her.  Throughout the service I could feel her shaking from time to time, crying in my arms.  Before I knew it, the service was over and Melanie and I were back in my car heading home.

“I don’t want to go home.” she spoke.

“Okay.” I said simply.

I drove past the way to Melanie’s house and continued heading north.  I decided go to dairy queen and buy some ice cream for us.  When I got back in the car with teh ice cream Mel simply looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Why ice cream?” she asked amused.

“It’s saturday.” I shrugged.

I put the ice cream down and then thats when i heard it. Her laugh. She laughed a real hard, loud laugh. I looked in amazement as she held her stomach and leaned forward in her seat, gasping for air.

“What is so funny?” I asked.

“I like how you want to to stick to our saturday ritual of eating ice cream and watching movies.” she said wiping happy tears from her eyes.

I just smiled.  “I’m glad you find that amusing.  Just cause I want some ice cream.”

“It’s okay I want some too.” she said.

“Good.”

We drove back to my mom’s house just to find it empty.

“I guess it’s just us and the ice cream now.” I said.

“Good.  I call the chocolate icecream.” she said walking up the stairs to my room.

“What the hell!  I only bought one chocolate for me.” I said.

“It’s ok I’ll just eat yours.” she said smiling down at me.

“Oh yeah?” I said with my eyebrows raised, “I’ll race you for it.”

Before I knew it we were running up the stairs to my room, all for some damn ice cream.  Of course she won cause she had a head start, but I tackled her onto the bed, tickling her until she gave me the ice cream.  She screamed in laughter.

“Okay!  Okay!  Ill share!  Shit Jacob!  Stop!  Oh my god!” she laughed in pain.

Eventually I stopped and opened up the chocolate ice cream and started eating it.

“I hate you.” she said teasingly.

“Love you too.” I said back.

“Whatever.” she said grabbing the remote.

This moment made me so happy.  You want to know why?  Because she was happy.  Once she faced her fears and said her peace with Dee’s death at the funeral, she was able to try to move on.  She knows that is what Dee would want, and I am glad to have been there for her.

“Can we watch RENT?” she asked me.

“What is with you and these god damn musicals?” I asked her.

“I don’t know I just can’t get enough of em.” she said smiling.

“Fine.  Only because I get to see Idina Menzel’s ass.” I said jokingly.

“Ha...ha...ha…” she said sarcastically.

“I’m just kidding.  No ass is better than yours.” I said winking at her.

“Ass you won’t be having no time soon for that comment.” she mumbled.

“I’m sorry what what was that?” I asked her putting the ice cream down.

“You heard me.”

“Come here babe.” I said pulling her by the waist towards me.

“No.  Watch the movie.” she said teasingly.

“I don’t want to.”

I grabbed her by the waist, spun her around until she was facing me and kissed her.  Besides this morning, this was the first time I have made out with Melanie in a few days, and my body was in overdrive.  She moved her body on top of me and straddled me while my back laid on the bed.  Her dress rose above her thighs, revealing all the glory that was her legs and perfect ass.  I could feel her chest against mines and her body would not stop moving.  It all felt so damn good.  My hands began to roam up her thighs, moving her dress out of the way even more.  Before I had a chance to cup her ass she pulled away from me, breaking the kiss.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

She didn’t say anything.  She just got up off the bed and walked over to the bedroom door.  I heard a click, thinking she was getting ready to walk out the room, but she didn’t.

“We didn’t lock the door.” she said.

“Whose fault is that Ms. I want chocolate ice cream?” I asked amusingly.

She simply smirked at me, but I could not help but stare at her because she continued to look at me in such a way of desire.  She wanted me, now.  And I was willing to give her every inch of my manhood.  

“Come here.” I said to her huskily.

She walked to the foot of the bed, and in one swift motion she lifted the dress over her hair, revealing nothing but beautiful curls covering her breasts and a black lace thong.  I could literally feel my heart coming out of my chest, for it started beating so hard that there was no way I could keep it inside of me.  Melanie climbed back onto the bed and straddled me once more.

“Babe…” I moaned as she started trailing kisses around my neck.  

It started getting really heated in here.  Melanie sat back up with a questionable look on her face.

“You don’t want me?” she asked.

“What?  Hell yeah I want you.  It’s just that we’ve only done it once.  Are you sure you want to do it again?” I asked her.

She smiled down at me.

“Yes I do.  Not just because I want to please you, but because you are the best guy I have ever known.  You have been so good to me these past couple of days and I want you to know that I appreciate you.”

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, burying my head in her curls.

“I love you so much.” I said.

“I love you too.” she said.

I lifted my head back up at her and kissed her, so soft and intense.  That kiss began to become really hard, and Melanie’s hands found the buckle on my belt and unhooked it.  I pulled my shirt out of my pants and started to unbutton it as fast as I could.  Once I pulled my shirt off, Melanie pulled my undershirt off and threw it across the room.  Her fingers began to dig in my back as I started to suck on her exposed breasts.  A moan escaped her mouth, and I began to lick, suck, and bite them even more.  I flipped her over, her back laying on the bed, and I kissed her all the way down from her breast, across her stomach, and down into the promise land.  I looked up at her for the okay, and in one quick movement she nodded her head for me to keep going.  With that being said, I flicked my tongue across her promise land and almost immediately she sat up and moaned really loud.  I reached my arm up and pushed her back down.

“Don’t move.” I told her.

I went back down on her, and she once again began to move around, not knowing what to do but moan to the movements of my tongue.  I sat up a couple of minutes later to her breathless and sweating a little.  I could not help but smirk at my accomplishment.  She looked at me, sat up, and began to unzip my pants.

“Where’s the condoms?” she asked me.

I hopped off the bed and ran around the room looking for my bookbag.  Shit!  Shit!  Shit!  Where is my bag?  Eventually I found it buried under some clothes and dug inside of it for a condom.  I kicked off my falling pants and got in the bed with melanie.  I was so eager to take her underwear off I put the condom in my mouth, just so I can have two free hands to remove her tiny piece of string.  This made her blush and laugh a little.  I smirked at her.

“You liked that huh?”

“Shut up.” she said.

She reached up and started kissing me all over again, blowing my mind.  I pulled back from her and pulled off my briefs.  I ripped the condom open and threw the wrapper on the nightstand.  

“Does that hurt?” she asked me.

“What?  A condom?” I asked amused.

“Yeah.” she asked blushing again.

I could not help but laugh.

“No it doesn’t as long as you have the right size.”

“What is your size?” she asked.

I tilted my head at her and looked with a smirk on my face.

“Um I think you can see my size.” I said smiling.

She laughed.  Once I rolled that sucker on I covered ourselves with a blanket.  She immediately wrapped her arms around me, kissing me very hard and rough.  I sucked on her neck and even her chest.  They were just so big!  She continued to moan, and the more she moaned the harder I got.

“Jacob stop teasing me and do it already!”

She didn’t have to tell me twice.  As soon as she said it, I slid right inside of her.  Pleasure immediately filled inside of me, and my mouth formed the o as I moaned.  I looked up at her to see if she was okay, and she was far more than okay.  She had her back arched and moaning my name.

“Oh my god.” she moaned.

I continued to pull out and push back in, slowly at first but it got harder and harder as time went on.  She wrapped her legs around me, bringing me in deeper.

“Fuck Mel!”  I couldn’t believe how good it felt.

She grabbed my face and kissed me hard all over again.  I reached for the head board and held onto it as I rammed inside of her, her screams echoing throughout the house.  

“Babe!  Don’t stop!” she yelled.

My mind was going in a frenzy.  Here I am making love to the girl of my dreams and I never wanted this to stop.  It was like a fantasy.  I started to slow down.  I pulled out of Melanie slowly and flipped her over.

“Babe?” she asked me.

I did not answer her.  I simply made her bend on her knees and pushed her head towards the pillows, her ass all in the air.  I put it in again from the back and once again began to fuck her hard.  This position was new to her, and from what I can tell she loved it.  She tried to muffle her moans with the pillows but it was too much for her to handle.  

“Shit!” I yelled.

“Yes baby yes! oh my god!!!” she yelled.

Just when I was about to finish the worst, WORST possible thing happened.  My mom walked into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 31
"she doesn't have to know." he told me. i was conflicted. confused. but wanted him so badly. her friend was married. she was single. she liked it tha...
497 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
1.6M 24.7K 34
Melanie fell for Stephen in college, only for him to soon turn against her. Four years later, Melanie's engaged, when Stephen returns, telling her th...
2.4K 90 9
She's a struggling single mother who wanted to get her life back on track but she couldn't do so while worrying for her daughter safety,she had no fa...