Save Me

By asgardixn

HE NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT BEING KIDNAPPED WOULD GIVE HIM A BROTHER. ┈ After months of looking for the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 24

4.4K 211 149
By asgardixn

"What the heck is a Venom?" asked Peter.

"I have a parasite." The man part of 'Venom' said.

"I'm not a parasite!" The goo part said.

"Well, can you like, uh, separate? So I can talk to the 'I have a parasite' guy?" Peter motioned a separate motion with his hands but it wasn't working out.

Slowly, the goo started melting—is that a thing? Peter didn't know—back into the skin of the man. "Great! Thanks!"

"You're Spider-Man, right?" The guy asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Wait... Do I know you? You look very familiar."

"I've been on TV. I'm Eddie." He hesitantly stuck his hand out, not knowing if you were supposed to shake hands with a superhero.

"You're Eddie Brock! That's right!" Peter cheered for himself. He took Eddie's offer and shook his hand. "So, what's this thing with the parasite?"

"I'm not a parasite!" The black goo said as a small head formed on Eddie's shoulder.

"Woah, sorry, buddy." Peter chuckled, raising his hands up in defense.

"I went to a lab and he stuck to me, I guess." Eddie explained.

"Wow! That's how I got my powers! Except that I was bitten by a radioactive spider, not claimed by a parasite. But, that's so cool! I bet my uncle would wanna test a bunch of things on you, knowing him. But knowing people, you probably wouldn't want that. My dad though... that's different story. And if my brother saw you... he might wanna kill you... same with my aunt. And my other uncle. My non-stepdad would probably be cool with it since he has a floating cloak."

"Um... floating cloak? Are you talking about Doctor Strange?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah!"

"He's your non-stepdad? Then who's your dad?"

"Tony Sta—! Oh, shit. You're not supposed to know that. Fuck." Peter mentally slapped himself. He could basically hear Steve's iconic "language!" yelling at him for cussing. Then Bucky would probably laugh at Steve since he didn't know how many times he cussed at the HYDRA base.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Tony Stark is your dad?! And Doctor Strange is your step-dad?!" Eddie yelled.

"Non-step-dad-step-dad." Peter corrected him.

"Baby boy! Where are you?"

"Fuck. Gotta go! I'll see you soon!" Peter swung away.

Deadpool jumped down. "Hey, have you seen an adorable guy? He wears red spandex and has a cute booty. But, don't look at him. He's mine. He goes by the names Baby Boy, Spider-Man, Spidey, Spideyboy, Spiderling, Cutie, My Baby Boy, y'know there's a lot of names he goes by."

"Uh, nope. Haven't seen him." Eddie shrugged.

"He went that way." Venom made a hand form and pointed to the left.

"Thanks little black head of goo!" Deadpool laughed and ran away.

"What the hell was that, V?"

"I'm still hongry and you haven't bought he food."

* * *

"Peter!" Stephen yelled as FRIDAY notified him that Peter came back.

It took a couple seconds, but Peter came to the living room with the rest of the guys.

"What's this?" Stephen unpaused the TV.

"Reports of of a Spider-Man sighting with new information about him." The news reporter said. "Brand new footage of him here." The screen turned to a video of Spider-Man and Eddie

"Wow! That's how I got my powers! Except that I was bitten by a radioactive spider, not claimed by a parasite. But, that's so cool! I bet my uncle would wanna test a bunch of things on you, knowing him. But knowing people, you probably wouldn't want that. My dad though... that's different story. And if my brother saw you... he might wanna kill you... same with my aunt. And my other uncle. My non-stepdad would probably be cool with it since he has a floating cloak."

"Um... floating cloak? Are you talking about Doctor Strange?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah!"

"He's your non-stepdad? Then who's your dad?"

"Tony Sta—! Oh, shit. You're not supposed to know that. Fuck."

Stephen pauses the TV again.

Bucky, Pietro, Stephen, Loki and Scott all turned to him. "Care to explain?"

"It was an accident! I swear I didn't mean to! It kinda just came out of me and he didn't say anything, so, uh..." Peter started rambling.

"You do realize your dad is gonna freak if he sees this? And so is Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Clint and everyone is gonna freak. Literally. The news people probably writing the 3738292 articles about you."

"I'm sorry." Peter rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine. We'll just tell your dad it was an accident."

"Thank you!"

* * *

"So... What's this I heard that you leaked the fact that I'm Spider-Mans dad?"

"It was an accident I swear!" Peter yelled before anyone else could say anything.

"Pete, I'm not mad at you. You just need to be more careful! Plus, Steve told me something and I'm gonna help you."

"Help me with what?"

* * *

"Pete, don't we need Steve for this to work?" Bucky asked.

Bucky was in a black tux, heading to the balcony on the 17th floor. He had a ring in his pocket. Peter was also in a black tux, dragging Bucky to the balcony.

"He'll be here! Do you have the ring?"

Bucky pulled out the ring from his pocket. Once Peter saw it, he grabbed it and pushed him outside. There was a table, which was already set, with flowers and candles. Natasha was wearing a black dress, standing there. Clint was also there, also wearing a black tux.

Just as Bucky entered — or was pushed in — Steve was also pushed in my Tony, both wearing black tuxes.

Natasha walked over to Bucky and dragged him to the table. Clint did the same with Steve. Once they had been seated, Clint walked back inside but Natasha stayed. "желанный," (translation: welcome) she started. "Hope you two are having a great day. Your appetizers will be right out. Would you two fancy some red wine?" Just as she said that, Wanda came out, holding some red wine.

"Uh, sure." Steve nodded. Bucky just went along with it and also nodded.

Wanda poured the wine in the glasses then left.

"Before I leave, do you have any questions about your dinner?"

"Yeah, I have one. What the heck is going on?" Bucky questioned but Natasha just winked and walked away.

* * *

The dinner went by smoothly. No problems with the food or drinks or anything. It was time for the dessert. Also known as proposal time. But Steve and Bucky didn't know that.

Peter and Tony came out with the dessert. They each placed it in front of the other two.

Unlike the others, Peter and Tony didn't leave. "Bon appétit." They said at the same time.

Both, Steve and Bucky grabbed their forks and took a bite of the small piece of chocolate cake.

After the third bite, Bucky saw the ring inside the cake. His eyes shot up and glared, in a playful way, at Peter. When he pulled it out, he realized that this wasn't the ring he picked for Steve. He looked at Steve. Steve was also holding a ring.

"Holy shit," Steve turned to Tony and Peter. "You two planned this didn't you?"

Peter winked, then both, him and Tony, left.

"Holy shit." Steve repeated.

"Well, I guess there's no use in not saying it now." Bucky chuckled. "Steve, when I met you all those years ago, I basically thought you were a self-sacrificing idiot. Well, that still hasn't changed. After a while, I learned to accept that fact, since you would never change. Then I fell in love with you. But you fell in love with Peggy. That was an actual stab to my heart. But, once again, I learned to accept it. I didn't even think you bi or gay or whatever. I fell off a train. I basically died. Peter found me and saved me, using the memory of you. I came back and I found you again. I fell in love with you again. Well, no. I never fell out of love. So, I guess this is me telling you that you've been the only one I've really ever loved. I'm so glad I finally got to be with you again."

Steve was speechless. "Well, there's no topping that." He chuckled. "So, I guess I'm just gonna say it. You've been the love of my life for the longest time. I may have been in love with Tony for a while, but it never compared to my love to you. This isn't as cheesy or lovey dovey as yours because there aren't enough words in the world to describe how much I love you. So, yes, I'll marry you."

"You didn't even let me ask." Bucky laughed. "But, either way, you know I would've asked."

They both put the rings on their fingers and stood up to hug.

All the Avengers walked out and clapped. Peter was wiping his tears on his sleeve. Bucky looked over at Peter and smiled. He mouthed, thank you.

It was truly perfect.

* * *

a/n

word count: 1520, without this a/n

I GTG REAL QUICK BUT enjoy this rlly long chapter to make up for not posting. also i may or may not have cried while writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.1K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
1.7M 49K 80
You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. Soon you find out that they aren't the only one's...
786K 19.4K 63
In the title. Steve Rogers Tony Stark Sam Wilson Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Scott Lang Loki Laufeyson All rights to mar...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...