My Daddy's Bestfriend (Michae...

By theemrsjackson

ยกJust Read It! Highest ranking: #2 in michaeljackson #1 in christucker #7 in pop More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
โ–ซโ™ฆโ–ซ C A S T โ–ซโ™ฆโ–ซ
010
011; guns & roses
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024

009

3K 79 284
By theemrsjackson

CARI
T U C K E R

I look up into Michael's eyes as he's looking down into mine. Who would've thought that I would be sleeping with my daddy's bestfriend?

"Are you really sure about this?" He whispers upon my lips before pecking them.

I nod, "Yes, I'm positive. I want to do this with you."

He licks his lips, "Is this going to be your....first time?" He asks me curiously.

I swallow and nod, "Yes,"

His eyes widen, "Well, I don't want it to be like this. It should be romantic. It should also be with someone you love." He tells me leaning up.

I grab his chin and bring his lips closer to mine; before they attach, I say; "I do love you. This is perfect."

He pulls away from the kiss, "But we've only known each other three days. How could you love me already." He asks.

I sigh looking into his eyes, "Love comes at anytime. You never expect love.... It just happens." I whisper playing in his lucious curls.

He lifts his head and kisses my lips, "Are you...ready?"

I nod, "Mmhmm, let me get undressed." I tell him.

He shakes his head, "I'll undress the both of us." He insists and I nod.

Michael begins to pull my shirt over my head, he looks down at my light pink lace bra.

He begins to trail kisses from my neck, leaving hickeys here and there. He slowly unclips my bra and slides it off.

He stands up to observe the upper half of my body.

He bites his bottom lip, "How are you this young, with a body like a goddess?" He asks making me blush.

I shrug, smiling like an idiot. I soon feel my shorts being pulled off; along with my panties.

I shiver because of the cold air hitting my parts (if you know what I mean).

He begins to undress himself and once I see him in just his boxers, I just about faint. I can see the print from a mile away.

My eyes buldge out of my head, "Oh. My God. Is that," I clear my throat, "Is that gunna....fit?" I ask timidly.

He shrugs opening a condom, "We can make it fit..." He says while rolling the condom on his huge length.

He walks back over to the bed and looks down at my body, "God, you're so beautiful." He mumbles before placing kisses all over my body. Once he gets to my cookie, he looks up at me, asking for permission; I nod.

He opens my legs and I watch as his head goes down. Soon I feel I pleasurable sensation in my vagina.

"Mmm, Michael." I moan as I grab hold of his curls.

He sucks harder and slowly inserts a finger into my vagina making me gasp.

(Omg! I feel so dumb.....)

"Oh my gaaahhhdd," I moan pulling his curls a little.

He begins to nibble on my clit sending a vibration through my spine. I let out a long groan.

"Oh my god, this feels so good baby." I moan arching my back a bit.

He pumps his fingers in and out of my vagina faster. The only thing being heard in the room is my moans and a sound as if you're stirring mac 'n cheese.

He pulls his fingers out of my vagina slowly, I whimper. Soon I feel his fingers being replaced with his tongue.

He opens my legs wider, going deeper. I grab the covers on the bed as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"M-Michael, baby. Ahhh don't stop." I moan loudly.

Damn, what have I been missing out on all my life? His tongue game is liiiiiife.

He begins to rub my clit in a circular motion and my back arches high off of the bed; my legs begin to shake.

Am I...am I about to fuckin' pee on my damn self?

"Oh my God! Michael, I think I have to pee. Mmmmmm," I moan out in a panic.

He hums a response before mumbling one word... Cum?

"Hmmmm! Ohmyfuckingad!" I moan as I feel the knot that was tied in my stomach untangle as I release my juices into his mouth.

Michael chuckles, "Did you enjoy that preview? The actual show is coming soon but for now, I'll let you catch your breath. You're gunna need all the breath you can get when Mikezilla comes out to play." He explains as I try to catch my breath.

"Mi-" I'm cut off by a long breath, "Michael, that... That was uh-may-zin'. Where did ya get that tongue?" I ask before breathing heavily.

He shrugs, "I actually don't know?" He leans over and kisses my lips passionately, climbing on top of me.

"Mmmhmm," I moan into his mouth as he massages my nipples.

I feel something at the entrance of my kingdom, "Oh my gad. What is that?" I ask in a panic.

Michael chuckles a little, "Its Mikezilla. He's ready to play, baby." He says.

He waits for a while, "Are you....ready for this?" He asks me.

I nod, "I'm ready."

He nods slowly entering me, stretching my vaginas walls in every direction. I gasp as tears fill my eyes.

"Oh my God. This hurts so bad. Oh my God," I say.

He kisses my tears away, "Do you...want me to stop? I will if you want me to." He whispers looking down into my eyes.

I shake my head, "No, don't stop. I don't want you to stop." I tell him.

He slowly slides some more of his length into my vagina. Once he gets enough in he sits still for a second.

He looks down at me, "Uh, how do you feel? Are you okay?" He asks me concerned.

I look up into his eyes, "I'm fine baby. It feels a little uncomfortable but I'll manage." I whisper.

He begins to pump slowly, "Oh fuck!" He groans/yells.

The pain instantly fades away as pleasure washes over. "Ahhh, Michael!" I moan loudly.

I bet the maids know his name. Let me stop.

"You like this baby?!" He asks throwing his head back, while biting his bottom lip.

"Mmm, yes papí. I love it." I moan loudly, grabbing his shoulders. "Faster daddy!" I moan.

He begins to pump into me incredibly fast. I throw my head back enjoying this moment.

"Oh yesssss! Michael you fuck me so good baby!" I scream clenching around his huge dick.

He kisses my lips and I watch as the sweat on his forehead glisten, "You're so tight and wet. Fuck! I love this pussy." He moans/whines in my ear.

That only makes me wetter, "Ooohhh harder baby!" I scream.

He follows my directions and begins to pound my vagina like he's boxing.

"Yes daddy, fuck me!" I whine in a high pitch voice as I throw my head back. I clench tightly around his dick and moan long and loud before squirting on his dick; shining it with my juices.

He looks down at his dick going in and out of my vagina and growls loudly, "Damn, girl!" He throws his head back breathing heavily.

He begins to rub my clit making my back arch and I squirt everywhere. "Oh great baby Jesus born in Bethlehem." I mumble under my breath.

His thrusts become sloppy and he moans, sending me over the edge.

He nuts into the condom and I squirt everywhere.

Damn my 4th time tonight! And oh does it feel wonderful?! It does!

"Oh my God, Michael..." I moan breathing heavily.

He collapes on top of my sweaty body and I run my fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Well how about round two in the shower?" I requests making him lift his head up, an evil grin present.

He picks me up throwing me over his shoulder; smaking my ass making me giggle wildly.

This was truly the absolutely BEST night of my life.

You gyals I hope this lil sex scene did some justice. If it didn't PM me and give me some tips. I hope you gyals enjoyed. Updating will be soon.

I love you guys!

KEEP MOONWALKIN'!

thehunchess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 333 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’“๐’‚ **MATURE C...
968 27 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
22.1K 382 12
This book isn't for the fainted hearted or kids that are under aged. This also for true mj fans and pervs. Viewer discretion is adivsied
3.2K 104 30
He's my boss, I am his maid. He's the King of Pop, I am just a nobody. Highest rank achievements: #1 michaeljackson #1 neverland #1 kingofpop #1 mich...