Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0003

3.4K 106 4
By thedevilsdaughter300

___

'Is she new'

' i think so?'

' you think she'll survive?'

' no she seems weak'

'I'm just saying no need to be rude about it'

'You ask some dumb questions I don't even know how you still alive'

' isn't that a bit harsh?'

'Shut up! she is waking up'

The constant talking and arguing of three slowly became louder as I woke up. I flutter my eyes open but got instantly blinded by the light above me.

After a few seconds of blinking, i could see clearly and all around were people in ragged clothing or in their wolf form.

I try to get up and walk towards them but something stops me, a chain on my leg.

I look back at them, some just look away and some just stare at me blankly. Their eyes looking dull in the dim light as they barely shined.

" what is this place" I managed to say

' hell, this is hell' one of them answer

" what do you mean"  I furrowed my brow 

They all seemed lifeless and nearly dead. I looked over to them but they were a few cells in front of me.

' this place....we fight each other.. "we kill or get killed" that's what they saying around here' he spoke

he had grayish fur color, his eyes were a dull blue as his voice was a low grumble. He honestly sounds exhausted.

"Oh" was all I managed to say.

' I know you have questions' I looked up and saw a grey, tan, and white she wolf next to my cell.

' this isn't a place to be so..happy to be. You seem young how old are you?' She asked

" 16" I replied

' you're the youngest...for now that is. But again this is no place like home. A place you can only fight for your life. That should answer your question. Where? Who knows..hope to not see you at the pit.'

Her eyes a little droopy as her voice was just a bit strain. You could tell she was in her mid-40s since I could see her grey hair throughout her multi-color fur

" why are you all in wolf form?" I asked

the she wolf sighed and laid down looking away from me

' we don't remember much of who we used to be...nor will they let us. We fight like regular dogs and against our own kind-'

"Who's lasted the longest" I spoke

She paused for a moment as her head slowly turned to me.

' a she wolf, all the way at the end of the hall. They say she's been here for a simple decade...treated the nicest..they can be at least. I've heard she's a taken mother'

' anything else little one-'

Slowly standing up I faced to where I assumed the end of the hall was and noticed eyes staring me down.

Her eyes were a bright yellow not dull and hopeless like the others. She bares her teeth at me as they seemed long and sharp. Sending warning growls to as if I was a threat to her.

' if we weren't in cells controlled by these people. Surely she would take full authority over everyone here that's for sure' the other she Wolf spoke

' mom....dad..Mason...please, I want to go home'

Stepping back and sitting up against the cold walls hugging my knees.

' it won't get better from here' I heard her speak once more

Gripping the pants as I felt my heart drop.

' I want to go home...'

_____

Feeling a sudden pain on my body as another I shot up. Not having full vision. I let a growl slip when I felt hands around my neck.

Growls and snarls where heard around me as a man chuckled.

Gripping at his hand feeling my vision becoming worse as my airway became less.

" Rall, let her go man we need her for her wolf remember" the other man said he let go and I dropped to my knees.

I slightly trembled holding my neck and looked up to him. The word 'why?' repeated in my head. The words' how can you?' Kept going over and over.

" Why did you do that?" I spoke talking through my coughs

"Awe the girl with no wolf has the guts to talk, pathetic" said the guy that held me he snarled flashing me his fangs

I looked away knowing he was stronger then me so I simply submitted to him

" good, at least he taught you to not fight back to the stronger...but here will be slightly different" he chuckled

" I want to know why..w-why am I here" I whispered

"  you were brought here to open up your wolf again. Not like he really needed you there so now you're with us. So get ready it's gonna be a long week or more" the other said with amusement in his voice.

I saw him smirk as it gave me chills. I looked around and saw many of the wolves looking away from me. Not even sparing a glance at me.

I looked to my left to see her looking at me with sorrowful eyes. She then turned her back to me and curled into a ball as I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

The man grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out as I hissed in pain. I grabbed his arm and dug my nails into his skin as he growls.

He throws me up against a cell bar as I grunted and felt my back burn. I looked up to the men seeing him growling and and bared his fangs at me.

" listen to me mutt, we are the ones in charge so don't get it twisted" He a snarled

I didn't say anything as he took my arm and harshly stood me up. I just walked following his buddy. While passing the many cells with different sizes and colors of wolves giving gloomy looks or their backs, I noticed how long and dark this hall was.

Though sudden eyes met mines. Those bright yellow ones.

' she Wolf..' I thought

She bared her fangs seeing them closer they were longer then normal wolves. Her ears pinned back as scars ran all along her body. Her tail puffed up under her as she simply kept switching her footing.

' I'll see you in the pit' she snarled

Looking away from her as I felt the burning eyes of hers on my back.

' she looked scared' I thought

Suddenly, the awful smell of rotten meat lingering in the air was suffocating, till I saw a door in front of us. He opens it and I was pushed into it almost tripping over.

I got my footing and looked around to see a large room to see different kinds of wood or metal objects on a long table.

Looking around I saw a couple of wolves with muzzles growling as they stared at me. Drool dripped down their lips as they looked deeply into my soul as I felt my self becoming their prey.

I was going to comment on that when I felt a sharp pain on my back again. I fell on my hands and knees hearing the snickering of the two guys, then the small chuckles of the wolves.

'why are they laughing? Why are they laughing with those men?'

I looked over to the men with a long whip that had small spikes at the end. My eyes widened at the thing as they held grins on their faces.

" meet our lovely girl. You'll see her a lot" he laughed

I slowly stood up but the thing was brought back down to me as I whimpered in pain on the ground.

" s-stop" I cried out

I looked at them as one came down to me and looked into my eyes and smirked.

" this is the beginning sweetheart"

His words sent shivers down my spine making my eyes water and a tear slipped from my eyes.

' m-mom'

_______

The constant hit against her bare body. The constant draining of blood and wounds was heavy on her.

The constant screams for help, but no ones came. Loosing track of time of how long the constant hits and passing days..simply became endless to her.

An endless loop of torture..

Others could only watch in pain, themselves. They watched as she constantly got beat down by others. They watched as each one knew she may not make it.

Turning their backs to the shattered girl but two. They all continued their silent battle but two.

She stared at the girl she wished never to meet in the pit. As the other..only hoped to get in the pit.

She stood far from the others as a cloak was over her. She watched with nothing but a blank stare.

As the other watched with pity in between cells.

' nothing...nothing..I'll never get out' the girl would say to her self.

She lays on the floor slightly trembling as blood ran down her back.

Taking small breaths as each intake prickled at her skin.

" Rall, we should stop for today. She's had enough we'll start again in two days" said the man named Freddy 

"I haven't had enough. I haven't seen a single shift from this girl. It's pissing me off. Not a blink of her Wolf. She's a waste...kinda wish her mother was here and not her" he scoffed

I felt my body tense as I haven't heard or talked about mother in awhile.

"That's what I'm saying...kill her off and tell him or people killed her on accident" Freddy shrugged

Hearing those words I felt a pit in my stomach.

' dead...I-I don't want to..no not by them please'

Hearing steps coming closer till he grabbed my throat pushing me down.

I grabbed his wrist as tears slowly poured out.

" jeez it will even be boring killing you" he scoffed

" I'm glad you won't be our problem." He smirked at me

I growled a little seeing the displeased look on his face

"Shut Up All Ready" he snarls

I growled louder not backing down.

" just like her really...when I met that mother of yours she was so sweet. Of course when you push some buttons and taint their minds..they will loose themselves..just like you..and maybe your father is the cause" he smirked

" w-what?—let go" I managed to speak

He tightened his grip as I tighten mines closing my eyes as tears became more.

" thank any god you've lived this long..because he's the one who's killed you...he hated you all anyway"

about to tighten for the last time I spoke

"You're lying! he loved us at one point he did,
he LOVED US" I managed to say through my sore throat

' I know he loved us...I just know' I looked at him again seeing the fake pout on his lips

" oh, sweetie your father only mated with your mother because he wanted to have power and control over other werewolves. See he never loved anyone not even your mother yea, sure he was mates to her I guess....I think I don't remember and to be honest I don't care he just wanted the power." He said with a smirk

"YOU ARE LYING! Why would he want power over other wolves!?" I managed to say.

He picked up my head and banged it back on the dirt ground as I felt a bit dizzy.

" Lying!? Why do you think your mothers dead you brat!?..if only you knew" He harshly spoke

He let go and walked away as I took the chance to breath and stand up.

I felt my self tremble as my mind raced with the fun memories we had with him. I shook my head and slowly feeling tears slow down.

" I'm not a brat. I'm not a mutt. My father loved us. My mother was never tainted...you're such a lier.." I spoke

I looked up to him seeing he was already looking at me.

" he wanted to kill her" he smirked

I froze for a moment before rushing memories of that night came in. I trembled as I walked closer to the man.

Hearing his small laughter as the other man stayed quiet.

As I walked closer, memories with him hugging us and telling us he loves us all; it all attacked at my body and mind.

I felt like my life was just a lie yet I knew everything going on.

Finally seeing shoes in front of me I looked up to him and glared as tears poured out.

"Then you're nothing....you mean nothing. Everything you're saying is nothing but a lie. Everything you've done is nothing but for your enjoyment...you're a sick man..a man who's to weak to hurt anyone bigger his size!!"

I pushed him as hard as I could when I was suddenly pushed to the ground. He came on top of me and grabbed my face tightly.

" Don't Touch Me You Damn Mutt! What Do You Not Understand!! I'm Not Lying And I'm Certainly Not Weak! You And Her Are!"

I froze at his words as my tears only stopped momentarily . He noticed I stopped moving and lightly laughed

" You're weak, I bet she was happy to get away from you, you stupid mutt."  He said while pushing me onto the ground once more before kicking me

'mom died because of my father being selfish....n-no..NO! Father loved us. He loves us so so so much..he's lying lying lying...Lying...'

A female voice overlapped with mines. I felt as if the voice came from inside of my head. Following after I unconsciously let a growl slip...or thought it was mines.

' he's lying' she spoke again as I felt as if my insides began to burn

I felt as if all of my bones broke all at once. A scream came from me. I felt my skin being peeled off as I saw black claws slowly grow out my nail. As I kept looking at my hand I noticed thick fur starting to appear. I felt my bones moving weirdly but, this time it didn't hurt. I closed my eyes and as I felt my self change and feel heavier and stronger.

I felt my self feel safer.

' am I-'

' you're wolf..now go kill what has wronged us' her voice was stern and demanding as I could only look at the man

I could feel another presence with me. Like they were right next to me. It was her.

'Defend my family...' I said to my self and growled

Hearing a small intake of a breathe I looked over locking eyes with the two males. Their figures  seemed to freeze as they could only stare.

I felt my heart ache, seeing him and the sharp pain of his words.

' He Loved Us' I snarled to him

I growled showing my fangs and stalked towards him till he growled.

' kill kill kill kill' she repeated engulfing my ears and mind

Seeing him about to shift when and I immediately pounce onto him and clawed at him as he screamed into my ear, that was music to me.

He tried to push me off but I bite into his neck till I felt his blood running down my mouth and sharp breathing...and there he lied motionless.

She never knew after that day it will never be the same...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...
3.5K 113 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
291K 13.6K 65
I marked her and I didn't even know her name.-- Going to her best friend's wedding in a forest lodge, Caroline can't help but feel like she's been th...
1.3M 43.4K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...