Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

scatteredyellowbirds tarafından

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Elementary days
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Dad
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Patrol
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Side Story : Alternative 1
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
Hisashi is a dad
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Cousins???

5.5K 269 287
scatteredyellowbirds tarafından

// SCREAMS THINGS WILL GET BETTER JUST WAIT LIKE UHHHH 3 MORE CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING also expect no bakuboi
But I'll give u guys something special after the end of this arc uwu

Pairing warning : t o d o d e k u

Izuku doesn't come out of his room for dinner, he comes out the next day after, he doesn't go straight to the breakfast like he always does, he goes straight to the door but.

"I-Izuku? Aren't you going to take your lunch with you...?" His mother calls out to him, her voice soft and meek.

"...It's fine I'll just buy lunch at school." He replies.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast...? It's still early Izuku..."

"It's fine, I don't want you to have to see my face mom, if it hurts you that much then it's fine."

"Izuku-"

"I'm going now, bye mom, I love you."

Izuku quickly left.

It's not like Izuku was sad, sure he's disappointed, he didn't want to believe it but sometimes you just have to accept some things, you know? It's fine, he had his friends at school, Aizawa is at school too, he'll be fine.

"Good morning Izuku, my father told me to be nice to you, mentioned something about you probably skipping breakfast so I brought you food." Shoto says as soon as he arrives in the classroom. He hands Izuku a bento.

"Father also cooked it, don't worry his food is not poisonous, I tried to feed it to him back then and he did not die." Izuku snorts.

"Thanks Shoto." Izuku sits down on his desk and opens it.

It was strangely cute, there were two small balls of rice that had seaweed on them to make them look like a panda, on the side there were cubes of meat, 4 octopus sausages, small pieces of egg that were cut into a shape of a heart and one tempura, Izuku almost felt bad eating it but he felt really hungry and homeroom is only 10 minutes away.

Izuku happily eats it, it's different from his mother's cooking, the taste is a bit uniform but it still tastes amazing.

"You ate quickly today." Shoto says.

"I was hungry, tell your dad I said thank you."

"I will." Shoto says, taking the empty lunchbox back, putting it back in his bag.

"Izuku... are you alright?"

"I am, don't worry about it." He says, "I think I'll be fine."

"..." Shoto was quiet.

"My father usually doesn't ask me to be nice to you unless it involves your parents, specifically, your father, please be honest with me, did something happen?"

"...I'll tell you about it later, homeroom is starting."

_______________________________________

Just the presence of his teachers already made him feel like he's at ease, halfway through the day he's completely forgotten about what even happened, he was more focused in class today making up for his time yesterday. Practically writing down their every word and I mean every word,

"Ah... Izuku you're overeating." Shoto points out.

"I guess I am, I've never really tried cafeteria food before! It's really good!"

"..."

It wouldn't have been a problem if Izuku was eating a lot but the thing is, Izuku was eating too much, he was twitchy, trying to find something to do at every instance, Iida needs to throw something? Izuku will take it, throw it at the farthest garbage bin instead of the one right next to them then come back. Need something wiped? He'll scrub at it for a straight minute, need some water? He'll get it for you.

He's trying to keep something off his mind, he probably doesn't notice but he is, and Shoto wants to find out, not because his father told him to, he's also curious.

Shoto reaches out for his hand that was tapping against the table, holding it still.

"Izuku, you're a bit hyperactive today aren't you, did something good happen?" Izuku blinks, as if just noticing that he was doing that.

"Oh, I'll tell you later." He says. "Let's go somewhere after school."

"Sure."

"Oi the fuck is going on in there? Why are you getting so buddy buddy with half and half? You two fucking or something?" Bakugou asks from the other table, Izuku blinks.

"No? Atleast I don't think we are...?"

"Don't worry Bakugou, I'm saving him for the wedding."

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME-"

_______________________________

Izuku helped Todoroki to the clinic.

"I don't understand why he's so rowdy, I was just joking."

"Kacchan is not very good at jokes, also probably because you looked and sounded completely serious when you told him."

"Maybe I was."

"... that's not a very good joke Shoto." Shoto stopped walking.

"Who said I was joking?"

"... lets just get you to recovery girl." Izuku mumbles, pushing him forward.

"If I ever ask you out on a real date would you say yes?"

"We're cousins."

"If we weren't?"

"You're so weird, it depends if the food is good or not." He mutters, finally they reached the clinic.

"Hey Ms.Recovery girl? Shoto feels sick."

Was all he says before he excused himself, leaving Shoto to fend of for himself, serves him right for being a little weirdo.

He goes back to their classroom without a hitch, about ten minutes later Shoto comes back too, looking a bit better than earlier.

"Why are you so happy?" Izuku asks.

"She gave me a lollipop."

"Nice."

_________________________________

Shoto watched as Izuku downed his chocolate milkshake, they went to a cafe today instead of a restaurant or a buffet, Izuku insisting he wanted something sweet. About half of the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting was devoured by him alone and Shoto ordered another one, just incase Izuku wanted more, it was in a box next to him, if Izuku can't eat it right now that's fine, the boy can eat it at home.

"So?" Shoto asks.

"A question before I start telling you about my tragic story ™, remember back in the sports festival? When you were talking bad stuff about my parents?"

"Yes?"

"You were right. Except for the fact that they didn't actually want me, you know. Stuff.

"Oh... I... I didn't know that, I just wanted to rile you up with rumors back then, if I knew I wouldn't have said anything." He mutters.

"It's fine, you couldn't have known. I didn't, but it's fine now, I'm fine now, I think."

"...Izuku, don't do something stupid out of pettiness, I'm sure that even if they didn't want you at first, they love you now, it's hard not to, I would know."

"Stop being so weird. We're cousins." Izuku huffed, pouting, Shoto took the small blush on his cheeks as victory.

"How long are you gonna keep teasing me like this? It's weird."

"As long as it takes you to say yes to a date."

"Stop it, I'm not gonna kiss you or anything, we're-"

"Cousins, I know."

"Then why are you pushing yourself to me like this?" Shoto shrugs.

"I don't know, I just like you I guess." Izuku huffs.

"It's getting late, I should go back home soon."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't want a search party after me just because I didn't want to come home." Izuku stands up, Shoto does as well, leaving the bill needed at the table and picking up the boxed cake.

"Lets go then."

"You're coming?"

"Don't I usually do when we go on dates?"

"Stop calling it a date, we're mostly just hanging out." Shoto shrugs.

"Come on, let's just get you back home."

The walk to the train station was quiet, the train wasn't cramped like usual since it's not fully night time yet. Izuku and Shoto says down next to each other, whether or not Izuku leaned his head to Shoto's shoulder halfway through the ride is not important, Shoto is just happy that Izuku feels more comfortable with him now.

They quickly got off and Shoto walked Izuku to their apartment building, handing him the cake.

"Just so you know, my dad is totally fine with sleepovers, incase you want one. He likes you, he just doesn't know who to express it."

"That's nice." Izuku says.

"Cousin hug before I leave?"

"Sure" Izuku says, putting his cake down before hugging the taller male tight.

"...If I don't let go will you just like, stay here and wait for me to unhug you?" Izuku asks, still hugging him.

"I've done stupider things, why not?" Izuku giggles, unhugging Shoto.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school then. Ask your dad already if I can have a sleep over. It sounds fun."

"I will."

Izuku picked up the box cake before walking up the plight of stairs, like yesterday, the door wasn't locked or anything. He entered in. No loud noises today.

"Izuku? Welcome back home." His father greets.

"Thanks." He says, blandly. He quickly took off his shoes.

"Um well, dinner is at 7:00 if you want to join us, in the kitchen, only if you want but if you don't, we'll leave something for you, feel free to take it and microwave it whenever." He smiles.

"Sure." Izuku goes in his room quick, Hisashi sighs.

"Inko you can come out now, he's fine." Hisashi said, knocking at his wife's room, a few minutes later Inko opened the door, her form messy, she didn't look like she had a good sleep as well.

"Hisashi, he... I didn't mean to say... those words, I t-though he'd be coming home later and..."

"It's fine, I'm sorry for bringing it up, I should've stayed quiet when he told me that he didn't want to leave, I should've just left it as it is, it's not like he's gonna be changing his mind soon, it's my fault, it's my fault I'm sorry." Hisashi mutters, hugging his wife tight, Inko tiredly hugged him back.

"I'll fix this okay? It's the least I can do after being away for so long, everything was fine with you two then I came back and I.. I'm sorry, I promise I'll leave soon, I won't be selfish anymore, I'll follow our agreement, I won't... I won't visit anymore unless he wants me to. Okay?"

"Hisashi..." Inko sounded uncertain, like she wanted to say something but chose to keep her mouth shut, just hugging her husband tighter. Inko sighed. Pulling away.

"I'll start making dinner... do you want to help me?" She asks, Hisashi's eyes widen.

"I-I mean if you want to- I'm horrible at the kitchen you know but if you don't mind then-"

"Stop mumbling." Inko sighs, "Let's just get to it okay?"

"Okay!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

333K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
27.4K 870 34
Unable to deny the overwhelming attraction between them, transfer student, (Y/n) Sorasu, and Katsuki Bakugo decide to begin a secret relationship jus...
139K 4.7K 28
Katsuki Bakugou, a boy with a strong explosion quirk, has an equally strong familiar. A dragon. A rare familiar in the modern-day. His familiar is an...
1.9K 65 9
Izuku Midoriya is in a secret relationship with the class president. Katsuki witnesses the crash and burn. Katsuki now had the chance to give Izuku t...