The Memory of Fate (Book 4)

By jgirl113

Patrick Crawford is your average 25 year old man, except he's still living in his parents' basement, bringing... More

1. Daily Distractions
2. Six Years, Gone
3. Cut Off
4. Apartment Searching
5. The Unofficial Job Interview
6. Trusting Easily
7. Feeling Like an Outsider
8. Break Down
9. Time to Think
10. Bad Day
11. Brotherly Support
12. The Decision
13. Night Out
14. Late Night Encounter
15. Lectured
16. Followed for Forgiveness
17. Weird Doesn't Matter
18. Opening Up
19. Afternoon Nap
20. Dealing With It Like a Guy
22. Tommy Talks
23. Catching Feelings
24. Not Quite Forgotten
25. Complicated
26. Having The Conversation
27. The Perfect Night
28. That Feeling
29. Devastated
30. For You
31. Blame
32. Homesick
33. The New Roommate
34. The Best Moment
35. Relationship Advice
36. A Reason to be Nervous
37. Downhill Spiral
38. A Hard Truth to Swallow
39. Going to Him
Epilogue

21. No Strings

2.6K 163 23
By jgirl113

Patrick

When Bennett said he wanted to have sex with someone, I almost suggested him doing it with me. Almost. But I knew he didn't want me that way, so I held back and agreed to help him sleep with some random guy.

As soon as we got to the bar, I ordered a beer. I had expected Bennett to get some brightly colored fruity thing again, but I was surprised when the bartender brought out four shot glasses and placed them in front of Bennett.

"Shots?" I asked.

He shrugged before picking up the first one. "If I'm doing this, I have to be drunk. This is the fastest way to get there." He took the first shot and immediately grabbed the second one.

"Maybe you should slow down?" I suggested.

He put down the second shot glass, which was now empty. "The point is getting drunk. The quicker I down these, the quicker I'll have the nerve to sleep with someone I don't know."

"Bennett, you don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do." He took the third shot, then spun around on the stool to look at the selection of guys that were here tonight. "Who looks like they'll be good? He's gotta be a top, considering I don't have a dick and all."

I paused with my glass halfway to my lips. No dick? I guess I hadn't thought about that before. But he kept talking, so I didn't say anything.

"I haven't looked at another guy since before I started dating Tommy. How do I know if he's interested in me?"

"Trust me, they all will be," I muttered. "Why don't you head out onto the dance floor or something? You know how to dance, right? The guys'll be all over you."

Bennett downed his last shot and smiled. "They better be." Then he stood up, wobbled only slightly, and hurried into the middle of the room, where a few guys were already grinding on each other to the loud music.

I watched as Bennett danced by himself. It wasn't too much longer before some guy had his hands on Bennett's waist. They both were clearly enjoying themselves.

A hand ran up my arm and I turned to see some twink sitting on the stool Bennett had just been in. "Hey," he said.

I looked him over. He was cute, that's for sure. And if I wasn't here to help Bennett, I would probably take him home with me.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, his hand creeping its way down my chest.

I shook my head. "I'm not looking for anything tonight. Don't get me wrong, you're cute, but no thanks."

He shifted so that he was sitting on my lap. "You sure? I can make you feel so good..."

I shook my head and dodged the kiss he tried planting on my lips. That's when I noticed Bennett was nowhere in sight. I moved the guy off of me and stood up, a bit frantic. Where the hell could he possibly have gone?

"Bennett?" I called over the music. I doubted he was able to hear me, but as I moved through the crowd of people, I still couldn't find him. "Bennett!"

I ran to the bathroom, hoping they had just moved in there instead of leaving the bar altogether. Thankfully, they were in there, but I wasn't happy at how I found them.

The guy had Bennett pressed up against the sink, one hand already going for the button on his jeans. Bennett's mouth was on his, but it didn't look like he was enjoying it at all, or even kissing back. Frankly, it looked like he wanted to get as far away from that guy as possible.

"Bennett," I said loudly. His eyes snapped open to look at me, silently pleading. I stepped forward, yanking the guy backwards by his collar. "Get off him."

"What's your problem, man?"

"Leave him alone. Can't you tell he doesn't want it?"

The guy spit on my shoes before storming out of the bathroom. I was glad he didn't try fighting me, even though I knew I could probably take him. I just didn't want to deal with him anymore.

"Are you okay?" I asked Bennett.

He nodded his head. "Thanks. I... I don't know. I guess I couldn't do it with a stranger. He was just so rough. I wasn't expecting that."

"Do you want to go home?"

Bennett nodded again. "I'm sorry if I ruined your night."

I put my arm over his shoulders as we left the bathroom and headed for the exit. "Of course not. Tonight was about you, not me. I'm just glad I was here to watch out for you."

We walked back to the apartment in silence, but it was a good silence, not awkward at all. I hated that Bennett's night was ruined, but at the same time, I was glad it ended with just the two of us like this. I hadn't liked the idea of him being with someone else while I stood guard.

When we got to the apartment, all the lights were off, which meant Theresa had already gone to bed. I didn't blame her; it was pretty late.

"Hey, Pat?" Bennett said right before he walked into his bedroom.

I stopped with my hand on my own doorknob. "Yeah?"

"I don't want this night to go to waste for us." He stepped closer to me. "I know you're good at the no-strings-attached thing. Would you be willing to...?"

My eyes widened. "Are you suggesting us having sex with each other?"

Bennett shrugged, looking down at the ground. "Well, I think I'm still a bit drunk, but yes. Only if you're okay with it."

I closed the distance between us. "I've been wanting you since I met you. Are you sure this is what you want?"

To answer me, Bennett leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. Unlike the last time we kissed, this was soft and gentle. It was a sweet kiss.

I cupped his ass with my hands and lifted him up so that he could wrap his legs around my waist. Then I carried him into his bedroom since his door was already open. Closing the door behind us with my foot, I continued kissing him.

[Mature Content]

I laid Bennett down on his bed, finally breaking the kiss to pull off his shirt. My fingers traced over his scars. I kissed them. He moaned softly, his fingers running down my back and tugging at the hem of my shirt.

In moments, we were both naked. I spread his legs apart, but stopped at the sight of what he had down there. I had forgotten about his earlier comment about not having a dick.

"Just pick a hole," he said. "It doesn't matter which one. Please, Pat."

I rolled him over onto his stomach for easier access to the hole I was used to dealing with. I put my finger in it. It was tight, tighter than any ass I've touched in years.

He moaned when I pressed my finger in further. I added another finger, hoping for another moan. It worked.

With two fingers stretching him, I reached for my pants with the other hand to pull my wallet out of my pocket. I should have thought of grabbing a condom before starting, but at least it wasn't too far away.

In a matter of seconds, I had the condom on me. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on myself. I didn't have lube, but I didn't want to hurt him either, even though it was going to hurt anyway.

I removed my fingers and lined myself up with his hole. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

He nodded into his pillow. "God, yes."

That's all I needed to hear before I pushed all the way in. He gasped, clutching the pillow so hard his knuckles were turning white.

I froze. "You good?" Normally I wouldn't ask, but I knew Bennett. I cared about him and I didn't want to hurt him.

Bennett nodded. "Yeah," he said, his voice a bit higher than normal. "I'm fine. You're just... big."

I leaned closer to him and pressed my lips against his collar bone. "I'll go easy."

And I did, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. I kept that pace for quite a few minutes until his was a moaning mess under me, begging me for more.

I started pounding into him, faster and faster until I was on the brink of my climax. I pulled off and ripped the condom off me so that I could release onto his back. When I finished, I laid down next to him, suddenly exhausted.

He smiled at me. "Thank you," he whispered. "I needed that."

He closed his eyes and was asleep before I could answer, not that I knew what to say anyway. The sex was amazing, but I knew he wasn't looking for a relationship. Hell, neither was I, but that didn't mean I wanted this to be our only time together. I had no clue what to expect in the morning.

I slowly got out of his bed, careful not to wake him, and grabbed my clothes from the floor. Then I left his room, silently closing the door behind me before going to hop in the shower. I felt like I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight, the only thoughts running through my head were of Bennett.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 1 6
(a Creepypasta story I made ) Note 2021: still on rewrite, good this is so old 4 Stories , 3 deaths (maybe more), 2 lovers, 1 Proxy.... In every...
10.5K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...
Mine By Kate

Romance

263K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
254K 6.5K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...