Special Someone's

1-800-JINGLEBELLS

If you dream to live the life you dream. Then live to dream a life worth living. Remi's dream is falling to... Еще

Behind the Stage
The Unforgetable Practice
The Unforgetable Practice 2
The Game Tells All
Can I Call You Dallas?
[UGH]
Wait WHAT?!?!
Strut
What happened?
I miss you!!!!!
Goodbye.
My Eyes are Open.
Finding You was....
The Feels
I Just Did That
Confusion
Here We Go
No way!!!!
Just Breathe.
And a Day....
My Saving Grace
Her Everything.
Little Lying Birdy

Show Me Off

48 0 0
1-800-JINGLEBELLS

So we get in the car and I had this moment of realization when I looked over at Cam.

"How did you find out about me?" I asked him after I realized I'm taking Cam Dallas on a day in the city.

"Well it was pretty much by my manager who was told by a special someone about your hidden talent. Well it was kinda a Special Someone's."

"What do you mean I thought your manager found me?"

"No not from what I was told. But I'm kinda not supposed to talk about this topic so yeah."

"Okay just wondering how my life got turned upside down but never mind no biggy." I said being sarcastic and a little steamed off because I can't know anything.

"I'm sorry Remi. But I can't. I wish I could but I can't." So since he was kinda sad now I dropped it and the driver asked "where am I going exactly?"

OH CRAP I DONT KNOW!!!!! I never thought about how we were in a town with about 1 million fans and we are supposed to act normal in public. You done screwed up remi. "Ummm well how about the street across from the Gallerias entrance so that ppl don't freak at the door?"

"Sounds good to me."

~we pull up~

"Okay here's your stop."

Cam opens his door and slides out and we both be lookin like we just got off from a photoshoot!!!!! And then I had another brain fart moment. Ppl are still gonna recognize Cam on the FRICKIN street!!!!! So I start diggin in my purse and tell Cam "hide you face so ppl don't see you" so as I'm trying to dig in my purse he grabs me like a hug and buries his face in my shoulder. "I guess that works."

And finally I find some black Raybands and tell him to put them on. "How do I look?" He asked posing.

"Fabulous."

"Okay so how do we get to this 'mall'?"

Pointing at the building across the street "well we have to make it across this road which is literally the busiest one in Houston."

Giving me the remi you are really dumb face "You've got to be kidding me but u have an idea. Get on my back." He squats down.

"Wait whet?"

"Just do it!!!"

"Okay okay sassy!!"

I hop on his back and he just stands up like he's holding nothing and I'm hear to tell you I'm not nothing.

"Your FRICKIN strong Dallas!!!"

"Well thank you. I workout."

"Oh my gaga. What are we doing anyway?"

"When there is a red light and everyone stops I'm gonna run through the parked car."

"Your crazy and gonna get us killed or die trying!!!"

He starts laughing that hilarious laugh. I think it's so dang cute!!!!

"Okay the light red!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!" He starts running and dodging cars and I'm ride on his back flipping like a sack a potatoes!!!!!! It was like a movie and we were laughing the whole time!!!!!

"CAMERON!!!!! OMG WE ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!"

We finally make it to the other side and he sits me down and says "So let's go SHOPPING #BASIC!!!!!"

He grabs my hand and we first head into Tiffany and a.

Cam says "everything hear is like thousands of bucks that cray!!!!"

"I know that's why Celebs like Kim and Brittany shop hear let's go!!!" So we get into the main area and to my surprise no one recognizes Cam. After going in a few stores and acting completely stupid He looks at my with his begging face on "can we eat now I am fixing to eat you hand off!!!"

"Yeah sure how about Chipotle!!!!!"

"YAAAASSS!!!!!" He called to driver to pick us up on the side so we didn't have to run in moving traffic.

We get to the restaurant and Cam orders for me and him while I get I seat away from ppl so no one recognizes him that would be bad.

He finally sits down and I notice that he is still wearing his glasses "You can probably take those of know since there is literally no one here because it's like 11:00 in the morning."

"Oh yeah I forgot about them actually!!!"

So when we were like half way through eatin cam gave my hand and looks me dead in the eyes "You know Remj I have been think about this and I'm just gonna say it."

"Okay what is on you mind?"

"I know I've done this a lot but each times I hold your hand or even touch your face it's like the whole world just stops but me and you keep living and you are still beautiful and I feel like I'm gonna mess up every time I try to talk to you because I'm so nervous. I have never felt like this about any other person and I felt like I had to tell someone and who else better than the goddess herself."

"I don't know what to say Cam that's the most loving thing someone's ever said about me. And that's why I love you so much."

"You really do?"

"Yes more than anything ever." So I leaned over the table and grab his cheeks and kiss his check ever so slightly just to leave that hangin because after that I said "are you ready to leave?" And he picked up all the trash and we hurried back the the car

"To the bus we go okay Mr.driver?"

"Got it Miss Remi."

When we get to the bus he parks the car and someone comes to pick it up so now ll we have is the FRICKIN house on wheel.

~me and Cam both take a hour nap~

"Wake up babe we have to go to Sunsation!!!" I heard cam say as he peeped in my door

"Oh shoot what time is it?"

"It's only 2:00 but we got to be there by 5:00"

"Okay." So I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face then went into my closet AGAIN!!! But first I yelled at Cam "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!!!!" And he comes out with some fancy outfit and some leather vans. "Oh okay that's what I'll door to. I think I can pull off fancy."

So I type in fancy evening outfit and I put on this teal high low dress with golden detail with some gold spiked stilettos. I wore a up-due with gold accessories. OMG I HAVE NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD!!!! Like ever. Everything about my makeup and clothes were ON POINT!!!!! "Werk!!!" That's the only words of advise I gave myself. So that's what I did. Werked.

Me and Cam met in the middle and instead of saying so clever metaphor he just said "You look stunning!!!!!"

I FRICKIN started to blush AGAIN!!!! "Well thanks and you loom pure hot!!!!"

So we told the driver to go and we sat on the couch and of course took a million selfies.

When we got there I was freaking out.

Cam notices "What wrong?"

"Nothing I just am so nervous to meet Taylor and Matt and and yeah...."

"It's all good they are gonna love you just breathe so you do t past out again. We are gonna go meet them before the show and after but we'll stay back stage the whole time. Okay?"

"Okay thx for this. I appreciate it a lot."

He hugged me and said "it's the least I could do." And as soon as he said that the bus stop "k come on remi I got you." We step out and a ton of fans see us and start screaming but they can't get through security. THANK THE LORD!!!!!!

We finally made it through the back doors and I looked up because I had my head in cams chest. There was Matt and Taylor talking to each other. Cam took my hand and I was shaking like a leaf "it's all good bae come on!!!" He took me to them "hey Matt meet the well known Remi."

Matt turn to me and told Taylor to hold his drink so he could get a hug. I just stood there and finally said "hi nice to finally meet you."

Matt look at me and said "Yes I know I heard so much about you and you are even more beautiful in person."

I started to blush like A LOT!!!! He put his hands on my cheeks and said "It's okay I'm just another guy complementing you on you obvious beauty."

"Well thanks Matt that means so much coming from you."

As soon as u got done talking Taylor shoves Matt out the way and hands me a drink "One drink for one pretty looking girl." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. YAS YAS YYYYYAAAASSSS!!!!!!!

"Well thank you. That's so sweet coming for one heck of a looker yourself."

"Me nah not really."

"For real you are so hot and talented and my sister is head over hills for you!!!"

"Really who is she?"

"Her name is Emily and you are literally all she talks about."

"Emily huh I like the sound of that after the show you'll have to show her to me!!!"

"Okay will do. Bye Tay" I said as he got ready for his performance.

"Love you bye Ray!!!"

I glance over at Cam and he was talking to Matt over in the corner so I walk over to see what they were saying

"Yeah it's been good."

"What's been good?" I asked trying to but in.

"Oh nothing." Cam said coming closer to me.

"Okay bye remi" Matt said. "I can't wait to talk to you after and I promise this will be a show you will not EVER FORGET!!!!"

"Okay make it a good memory!!!" I yelled to Matt as he was going on stage. When Carter Matt Arron Taylor and Dillon walked on stage the crowd went CRAZY!!!!!!

Matt grabbed the mic and said "okay okay chill out I got some really good news like 2 mins ago that you beautiful ppl are going to see some new faces tonight."

And about this time Cam grabs my drink and sets it down and squeezes my hand.

"What's wrong?" I'm confused about what's fixing to happen.

Matt starts again "They are only going to make an appearance Bc they are hear as an audience not an addition. So all you wonderful fan give a big round of applause for CAMERON DALLAS AND MISS REMI!!!!!!!

Cam starts walking with my hands but I stay still "Come one remi I got you."

So I but a nervous smile on and run out with him. That didn't last long Bc as soon as our feet hit the floor the crowd went COMPLETELY BUCKWILD!!!!!! I just stood there in utter shock. Then the next thing I know I flying in the air. I look up and see Taylor holding me in a cradle thing and I can't stop laughing. He yells "isn't she a CCCCUUUUUTIE!!"

Everyone including the boys yelled "YYYAAAASSS!!!!"

Which made me blush. Tay put me down and grabbed my face and said "Don't be embarrassed beauty. I heard you could dance a little. Is that true?" He grabbed my hips and starts dancing with me. I can't stop laughing and neither can he. we finally Run off but before we did I kiss Matts cheek and said "thank you so much!!!"

"Your welcome. Any thing for a gorg girl like you! He said with that wink thing he does. Oh BRUH!!!!!! Snap out of it remi you can't have Matt. Only Carly can (she is 1 of my main chicas and loves Matt to death).

So I sit on Cams lap and watch them work it and rock it out on stage. (Hannah Montana quotes flying out!!!!)

I look down at Cam and he looks so happy. "What's the giant smile for?"

"Well I am watching my best brothers doing what they love and seeing them siting with the most lovely girl in here. So there isn't much to be sad about."

"Yeah I have felt like that because the last 24 hours have been the best memories I have ever had. And I just feel like I have been givin the chance of a life time and I need to make the best of the time I have and with the ppl I have grown to love. Sorry it just got a little srs!!!"

Before he could says something else Matt said on the mic "Come out here remi and cam so y'all can help says good bye."

Me and cam ran out. This time I lead. Takin charge BABY!!!!

I get out there and ask Matt "can I have that?" Pointing at the mic.

"Yeah miss braveness." He hands me the mic and I all go completely silent.

"I just wanted to thank all of you for giving me the best night of my life. I cherish every single one of you. Thx my beauty's!!!!"

Everyone cheered and freaked out. AT ME!!!! YAAAAS!!!!!

We all had a little jam sesh and then ran off waving and yelling.

"Oh my GAWD that was stressful!!!" Matt yelled with relief in his voice.

Then we all kinda sat they in silence until Tay gave that "so what's next face"

I guess cam saw that and said "LET US EAT AND YEET!!!" He starts running to the door and Matt yells "hey let's go to the CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!!!! And y'all ride in our limo so we don't have a fangirl magnet traveling behind us!!!!"

So we all load up and then get right back out since it was like so close.

We looked like Super Models. Then I realized they didn't have a disguise on or any thing so I was this chick walking up with 6 hawtties and I was strutting.

So when we get in I sit bye Matt and Taylor to talk about Carly and Emily while I could.

Tay turns to me first like reading my mind and asks "So what about this sister of your?"

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Like what Is she like?" He said lookin like an eager little kid.

"Umm well Emily is very unique. She I for one head over hills for you and she always sings your songs. And THATS ALL!!! She is sarcastic and FRICKIN hilarious. She is very tall and can play basket ball really good."

"So basically you just described my dream girl. So do you have a pic of her?"

"No I don't have my phone."

"Okay use mine." He pulls out his phone and types in the pass code then hands it to me. And I am totally FANGURLING!!!!! I have Taylor Caniffs phone in my hand. Holy Mother and Crap!!!!!

"Can I get on insta?"

"Yeah I don't care just look her up on mine." So of course she changed her name and so I have to look up me instead. I get on my page and then Tay looks over and says "WHOA WHOA WHOA IS THAT YOUR INSTA I GOT TO SEE THIS!!!!!" He took the phone and starts watching the videos and stuff "you are like the selfie QUEEN. You take the best ones I've ever saw!!!! Your so pretty."

"Wel thx now do you want to see my sister?"

"Oh yeah right."

I got to her account and showed him her best selfie "she is so pretty too!!! What's up with your fam? FRICKIN the kardashians up in here."

"I know she is like perfect. And is my whole world but she is also my biggest pain in the butt!!!"

We laughed then ate our food. When we got back in the mall Cam looked at me and stopped "you are looking to good not to go some where else. Am I right guys?"

"I was thinking the same thing!!!" Carter said with a thumbs up.

"Oh GAWD Cam you and your ideas are gonna be the death of me!!!!"

We ran to the car and Cam told the diver something but I couldn't hear. I laid down on cams lap with me legs on Tay. I guess I fell asleep Bc I jumped when cam moved to get out. I got up and was the last out and couldn't believe what I saw. We were in Houston Central next to the biggest towers in h-town.

"Whoa as many times as I've been here I've never been down here."

Cam looked shocked "why? it's beautiful!!"

"Because during the day the streets are covered it snotty suits and business ppl. It's kinda depressing when the suns up!!!! Tbh"

I kissed cam on the cheek and remembered something really bad. I forgot to tell Matt ABOUT CARLY!!!!! Wow this matchmakers job is not an easy livin!!!!

I run over to Matt and pull him awy from the boys "so can we talk about Carly now?"

"I thought you'd never ask!!"

"Okay so Carly is a very sweet but yet outgoing girl who has the personality like a crazy dodo bird. But she is soooooo pretty and loves the heck out of you!!!!"

"She sound perfect with a side of dare. Can you show me her?" He handed me his phone that was already on ig. I looked her up and found her best pic.

"She is so gorg and look like the coolest person ever."

"Yep that good ole Carl for ya !!"

"Well thx for showing me her and I will make sure I know her when your tour is over."

"Okay thx bae. This means so much to her." I walk off to talk to Cam who was just walking alone. "Hey honey bunches of oats. Thx for taking me here I love it. This is the time someone's ever showed me off."

"Well I'm so glad it's me then!!!" He said wrapping in his muscular arm and hugging me. He's so sweet. BRUH!!!!!

We walked back to the car and they dropped us off at the bus. Matt and Tay both kissed my cheeks and I told them not to forget me and that I want ever forget them. They both promised to remember and said that how could they forget a girl named Remi for god sakes who else has that name.

Me and cam walk to the bus where we wake up the driver and he takes us driving again. So I go in my room and change into pjs and take all my makeup off.

I turn my tv on and then cam walks in and dives on my bed. "BISH WHETS WRONG WIT CHU?!?!"

"Nothin I just wanted to tell you goodnight and that I had a great time tonight."

"All right good night to yo and so did I." I sit up and hug his neck sooooo tight.

He walked out and closed the door but I turned the volume down and could hear him going "Yes yes yes yes!!!!!"

I love it!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa long chapter!!! This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like!!!!

-C.G.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

135K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc