Out of The Woods (COMPLETED)

By starryeyessz

Aurora is forest nymph who lives in the lost city of Arden, a lost civilization of faerie folk who live among... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ch 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
WheeEeeeep
The final chapter

--

70.5K 906 13
By starryeyessz

Hello my loves!! I hope you're doing well. There's a few things I'd like to say before you begin reading Aurora's journey.

1) All names and ideas in this book are completely fantasy. The city is Arden is fantasy and so are all of the characters, except for an occasional reference to Greek mythology.
2) please don't steal my story. Respect the dedication and amount of time writers put into their work.
3) I've tried my best to make this as un-cliche as I can to spice things up! I hope you enjoy the plot and fall in love with the characters.
4) I have no set update schedule. As I am in my final year of school, I'm super busy with exams and studying and I write to destress. Please respect that I can't fully dedicate my time to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 17 27
Aurora is a young werewolf just waiting for her mate like most other shewolfs. What happens as highschool starts and hormones rage in her group of fr...
603 128 22
Aurora is a student of Fine Arts who is protected by an angel called Ethan, but she doesn't know it. The Devil is threatening the Angels Kingdom's pe...
2.1M 8.1K 6
Aurora St. Claire had low expectations when she was forced to move across country the middle of her junior year. The last thing she expected was to r...
358K 16.7K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...