Two Sided

Por taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... Más

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 17

2.5K 126 41
Por taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

The blonde growled out in anger and punched the one under him in the face, breaking his nose on impact and knocking him out. "You're dead for being a rat, Kwon Ji-yong." He stood up and wiped the smeared blood from his hand, looking around before spotting Jungkook, who was holding onto the grey sack, body trembling. 

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Taehyung was so...aggressive. And such a fucking dick. Ji-yong didn't do anything other than speak the truth if what he was saying was right, and didn't deserve to get injured so severely.

Jungkook trembled as he looked at the grey sack in his hands, trying to feel around to see if he could tell what its contents were. He rolled his thumbs into it and pressing his fingertips to create indents. There was something hard, shaped like a cylinder, one side slightly thicker than the other. His eyes quickly shot up to look at Taehyung, eyes meeting angered brown ones.

Jungkook took a shaky step back before spinning around and darting away from the man, holding the bag close to him. He didn't know what the hell was happening and, frankly, he didn't care. He needed to find Yoongi it Namjoon to warm them of what was happening. Of what was going on.

Jungkook turned a sharp corner and breathed heavily, noticing he had ran across the entire club, people still dancing and drinking blissfully. Jungkook leaned his back against the wall while he tried to catch his breath, squeezing his eyes shut, hitting his head back against the wall.

Jungkook looked down and stared at the sack, using his index finger to tug it open. To his shock, it was an orange pill bottle. He picked it up and noticed it was full of thick white pills. Rolling it in his hand, eyes scanning to find a label, his questions almost seemed to grow at seeing such meditation. Why the fuck did Jiyong give this to him?

After finally looking at the correct side, Jungkook's eyes scanned the name. Fluoxetine Systemic Drug. "Fluoxetine...." his eyes shot down to the tiny words beneath it. 'Please take three a day, or however many (no more than 10) you need to to keep the unidentified personality (UI) at bay/under control.' And beneath that: Specially Prescribed for Kim 'V' Tae Hyung by Dr. Kim Hyun

"'Warning. Please make sure you take this regularly. If not, the hormones active in the brain, along with chemicals, will have long lasting effects on your body. These effects will inhibit your will, and make the UI stronger and able to overpower your natural mind. !PLEASE! listen strictly to doctor notes provided'," Jungkook read to himself.

And it was like puzzle pieces coming together and clicking perfectly into place, some questions vanishing from his mind as they were answered. Why his temper, attitude and personality switched so easily. Why he seemed so different. Why Bogum seemed concerned before slipping a pill into his drink.

It was one of these pills.

But why were they suppressing Taehyung, weren't they suppose to be suppressing this guy???

Jungkook almost shrieked as rough hands grabbed him, spinning him around and pinning him roughly against the wall. "Give me the sack."

Jungkook gulped and parted his lips to respond but nothing came out. Taehyung's voice was severe with absolutely no emotion laced in his words or tone.

Nothing was goofy or playful about the man that stood in front of him.

His well-sculpted features that calmed Jungkook were now scaring him and those eyes that warmed his soul like a summer afternoon were freezing his heart and jabbing it with icicles.

"Give me the sack."

"N-no."

"Excuse me?"

"I-I'll hold onto it so we don't-"

Taehyung roughly grabbed Jungkook's wrist, his tight grip making the younger whimper in pain, his entire body freezing at the sudden contact. "I said to give me the fucking bag, you twig."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung in fright and tried his best to hold his ground, by his shaking wasn't very subtle. He shook his head and tightened his grip on the bag. "N-no-"

V growled and his hand shot out, palm of his hand pressing against Jungkook's side. Sudden pain scattered to Jungkook's mind as his abdomen began to burn, and he instinctively let go of the bag as he fell to his knees, hands cupping his side where his billet wound was. The man let go of Jungkook, picked up the sack and looked around, scoffing, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as he spotted dark black hair, a smirk appearing on his lips. "Let's go."

He grabbed Jungkook again and roughly pulled him up to his feet as the younger gasped for air, the pain making his mind fuzzy. Taehyung began to drag the other, who tripped multiple times before gaining a steady rhythm. Jungkook willingly went with him, not wanting to be put in anymore pain than he was.

The grip on him made him cry out and look over his shoulder, eyes widening to the size of the moon at seeing who they were heading towards. He started tugging violently on his wrist, now trying to break free from his harsh grip. "L-let go." The older ignored him and continued to walk faster, anxiety overtaking the younger one. "I said let go!" Jungkook said louder, clearly audible to multiple people despite the loud clubbing music that blared throughout the building.

"Taehyung, I swear, let me fucking go-"

"Will you shut the fuck up, you brat?" the blonde snapped, spinning around to look down at the other who couldn't help but coward back in fear. "I swear to god, I don't understand how he put up with you for that week. I would've shot you between your eyes if it were me."

"Wh-what the hell are you- Ah! Stop!" Jungkook yelled out in pain as Taehyung twisted his wrist, turning to walk. Jungkook kept his mouth closed in fear of feeling more pain and possibly having his bones broken by the other.

His eyes quickly scanned the area for any sign of help. Where was Yoongi? And Namjoon? Where were the people who would look out for him and make sure they didn't get across the bar in time to meet-

"Jackson," the deep velvety voice spoke out, causing a particular male to turn around, phone against his ear and hand on his hip, accompanied by two other men who seemed alert and spring up, hands immediately going to their waist.

"Take out your gun and you'll both be blind for the rest of your fucking lives," Taehyung quickly spat out. Jackson slowly turned off his phone in a frown, glaring at the two.

"If this was my bar I-"

"I'm not even threatening you so I'd think twice before making a threat towards me, Jackson." Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist up, tilting his head to the side.

"Fucking have him if it's making you all shit yourselves. I won't kill him, but you can. Take him and I'll go end the task that somehow was revived. After that, leave me the fuck alone with your insane ideas."

Jungkook began to panic, struggling even more at hearing how easily Taehyung was handing him over to the people he was trying to protect him from days ago. Jungkook used his nails and started clawing at Taehyung's wrist, making him flinch and look over at him. "What-"

"Fucking let go of me! What the hell is your problem!" Jungkook shouted, on the brink of tears. "The moment I want to be nice to you, you fuck me over like you weren't just sacrificing your life for mine!"

"I never wanted to protect you so get your facts straight." Taehyung let go of Jungkook only to grab onto both hands, pinning them behind his back and making Jungkook finally release his tears, cursing himself. The second time in less than a week he cried. He hated himself for breaking so quickly without his eldest hyung.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Jackson asked, hand sitting on his belt. Taehyung gave him a questioning look before the other continued. "Nice act. I'll give you props for that. But you've committed treason in this society of people, Kim Taehyung."

"Don't fucking call me that. This isn't a damn act, just take him-"

"Wow...you've really mastered his temper." Jackson let out a forced, sarcastic laugh. "You hear that your name's everywhere. That they're finally done with your shit and having your head for it so you decide to play dumb and finally hand over the brat." He snapped his fingers, the two men quickly taking Jungkook from Taehyung, making him cry and kick and struggle harder.

"But you fail to realize that what's done is done. Thanks for the kid, though." He snapped and another male appeared, holding a gun to Taehyung's head to make sure he didn't move. "But it's not enough to save your ass this time......I hope to see your head on a golden platter come to this next meeting. Bighit made a mistake putting their upmost trust into a kid. I would say it was nice knowing you but I'll save that for RM."

Taehyung's body froze as he watched the men take away the panicking adult who had tears streaming down his face. What the fuck was their problem?! He gave them the kid just like they asked and, hell, if it was up to him and if he was able to he would've killed the kid on sight as instructed. You gave him up for no reason.

They're killing you guys anyways. Taehyung growled at the lighter voice in his head. As much as he hated to admit it, it was right.

Fulfilling a task late this time wasn't in his benefit. It was too late and the consequences from their actions had already taken place. And there was nothing he could do to stop it.

No amount of bodies he could stack, no range he could shoot and no way he could speak with his silver tongue. This mess was permanent. And he wasn't one for being fucked over. You're going to make it worse.

"Fuck this..." Taehyung's eyes flicked over to the guy still holding the gun to his head, probably waiting until Jackson wasn't in view anymore so Taehyung couldn't run off to fix his mistake.

But, in a flash, his arm flung back, making his fist come in contact with the guy's head, making him dazed just as Taehyung spun around him. He grabbed his arm and pulled it back, bending it wrong and forcing him to hold the gun to his own head, pressing the muzzle against his temple with much force. He then pulled the piece of glass from his pocket, holding it to his neck and pressing it against his flesh.

"I'm going to use this instead of the gun, but I'm afraid I won't be able to return it. Sorry if it's gotten you a lot of kills but-"

"P-please, sir, I need this-"

Taehyung swiftly moved his arm, slitting the man's throat with the glass as he gurgled the blood rising. He removed his arm and let the man fall limply to the floor. "-I don't care." He opened the magazine to check, seeing he had plenty enough bullets left. He nodded to himself, closing it before walking off in the direction he saw the others go, wiping the blood off the glass.

He peeked around the corner, watching as Jackson was snapping at the two men holding him.

Well, one man was now holding Jungkook while the other held his eyes, pointing at the scared bunny and hollering how he would kill him himself if Jackson didn't do so before leaving.

Jackson rolled his eyes and made his way to Jungkook, grabbing his hair and forcing him to look at him, lips moving in hushed words, only making Jungkook visibly tremble even more before his struggling worsened.

"God, you're all hopeless! For fuck's sake, I should really just switch you places with Namjoon. At least then he'd know how to fucking hold a person without getting hurt," Jackson snapped.

"I'm getting a drink to go. Don't fucking move." He stormed off, leaving the two men to glare at the helpless boy who spat curses at them, kicking his feet and occasionally knocking one in the shin.

If you do this, it's only going to seal our fate-

"I'm not fucking dying because of your damn mistake." Taehyung slowly aimed the gun to the man's head. Don't. It's too quiet over here. You'll easily be noticeable. He was right. Shooting in this section would only mean, without a doubt, being caught. He crouched down, walking towards the men without being noticed, walking to a booth that sat behind them.

The man that was complaining about his eye when he told Jungkook he was worthless, saying things along the lines of "no wonder he finally gave your shitty self up" and "I hope he comes back to kill you just to make a point".

Taehyung slowly stood up and quickly wrapped an arm around his neck, pressing the tip of the piece of glass into his temple and paralyzing him, his body going somewhat limp. He turned slightly, holding the gun pointed at the other holding Jungkook. "Make noise and I'll shoot you and kill him." The other also pulled out a gun and held it to Taehyung, who seemed unfazed by this. Predictable. "I never miss a shot."

"Of course you don't. That's why this guy is still alive," the other hissed.

Taehyung smirked. He always liked a challenge when it came to a life or death situation. He lifted the gun away and pointed it at the head of the man. "To prove my point, I'll do this. I'll shoot this guy in his head, then snap your neck. Sounds good?"

The man smirked. "Good luck with that."

There was a loud bang and the man in his arms became lifeless yet his body was swung towards Jungkook and the other. Taehyung disappeared as the body collided with the two. Making them fall to the ground. The man's arm that was around Jungkook's waist moved to encircle his neck, making his gag out as he couldn't breathe.

Taehyung then slid over, glass tightly held in his hand, quickly standing to his feet, raising one hand and raising it high, too high for someone who seemed to lack in flexibility, bringing down his foot and stomping on the man's rib, crushing multiple bones while shoving the glass to his forehead, letting the lifeless body fall to the floor.

Jungkook scrambled to his feet, holding his throat, eventually falling back onto his butt. He held his chest and panted, hyperventilating. His throat constricted and felt too thick to breathe through, not letting his oxygen flow in smoothly and as efficiently as he'd like. Thick tears continued to stream down his flushed pink cheeks, dripping onto the floor because of how much there was.

Taehyung stared at him from afar, no emotion on his face or in his eyes other than hatred. He hated this brat. It was his fault and the other's fault for putting him in this mess. For making the thing he cared about most slip from his fingers. The thing that cared about him most slip through his fingers.

Heavy footsteps rushed to where they were and soon a plum hair male and a blonde appeared, both holding guns and ready to fight if necessary. "Holy shit," Yoongi breathed out, studying the mess in front of him, seeing the two dead bodies and Jungkook on the ground. The boy was breaking down in hysteria, not able to calm down.

Because all he could think about was how Jin calmed him down.

And how he'd never be able to calm him down like that again.

Namjoon dropped his gun and ran over to Jungkook, sliding to his knees and wrapping his long arms around him. Jungkook latched onto the older almost instantly, hands clawing into the back of his sweater, bunching it up in his hands as he cried into his shoulder.

His nose was visible to the two behind Namjoon from the nose up. Jungkook's eyes weren't shut tight as he cried but squinted, almost not wanting the tears to fall out in thick globs of liquid salt.

His doe eyes stared at Taehyung before he buried his face in the broad shoulder, listening to the whispering words Namjoon muttered into his ear, his arms encircling him even tighter in a protective manner. Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and noticed the stoic expression he was sending the two, nodding to himself in confirmation of what he thought.

"V."

The blonde looked at Yoongi, the sneer being wiped off of his face and replaced with a knowing frown. Yoongi understood that V was just as confused about certain things just like they were. Of course, he wasn't clueless to was what going on. He was able to hear and witness most things that Taehyung did. But he didn't understand emotions.

It was something the kid was immune to.

____

Back at the house, the three men sat in the living room, all trying to concentrate but were unable to due to the cries that sounded through the big house, traveling through any empty room and hallway. Namjoon had both elbows on his knees, face in his palms while Yoongi paced the room slowly, back and forth from one glass wall to another.

V leaned against the armrest of the couch, fingers rubbing the spot in between his eyes which were shut tightly. They had all been silent for twenty minutes, trying to figure out how to stop the crying. Well, Namjoon and Yoongi were.

V was starting to regret his decision on getting payback for not letting him live life like usual, wishing he had killed the men and left the whimpering boy.

After 25 minutes, V inhaled and parted his lips to finally break the silence.

"I can easily shoot him to shut him the fuck up."

"V!" Namjoon growled, shooting him a glare as the blonde shrugged his shoulders.

"I won't kill him. Just knick him-"

"You are not shooting Jungkook," Namjoon spat with venom lacing his tone, not taking his sneer away from the other, who returned the hateful stare. Yoongi shook his head and stared at both of them.

"You're both only making things worse. Namjoon, I think you should leave for a while to cool off-"

"I think it'll take more than a night walk to fucking cool me off after learning that this illiterate thing just freely gave Jungkook to Jackson."

"Who are you calling illiterate, you fucking twig brain," V growled, now becoming defensive over the choice of words used to describe him. Namjoon got closer and his eyes narrowed.

"It was a mistake trusting you, V. A big fucking mistake for letting you go-"

A big sob interrupted them and V growled in annoyance, standing up and pointing to the stairs. "If someone doesn't get that wailing ghost to stop crying, I'm kicking him out of the fucking house."

"You can't do that," Namjoon spat.

"It's my house-"

"It's Taehyung's. Not yours," Yoongi spoke calmly, only earning a death stare from the other. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and nodded. "Go for a walk. Or for a midnight swim. I'll figure a way to comfort him."

"There's only one way to fucking comfort him and your guys' decision days ago stripped that from him," Namjoon growled, storming out from the house and slamming the glass door closed. Yoongi rubbed his chin and nodded his head, thinking about what Namjoon said. He was right. Namjoon had told him, a long long time ago, that Jin was Jungkook's primary source of comfort and without him, Jungkook would be a mess.

And that he was.

"I swear," V muttered under his breath, shaking his head. Yoongi grinned and gripped his shoulder tightly before directing him towards the stairs.

"If you're so annoyed by it why don't you go comfort him."

"I'd rather die."

"I'll gladly send you back to Bighit Entertainment,"

"Fuck you."

"Only in your dreams, you fucking brat. Now go."

V hesitated before grunting at the small shove Yoongi gave him, making him walk forward and up the stairs. The crying got louder and was almost deafening to the grumpy older one. He rolled his eyes once he walked up another flight of stairs that lead him to the third floor where Jungkook's room was. Not so politely he pushed open the door and raised a brow, freezing at the surprising scene in front of him.

Jungkook was on the ground in the fetal position, holding onto a large pink sweater that his face was buried in. Pictures were scattered around with him and another male while Jungkook whispered words of comfort. No, not whispered....but sang.

"The first time I met you, I cried as soon as I saw you....was it because I was happy...was it because I was sad..."

"The fuck are you muttering?" V asked as he closed the door behind him, walking to the other who only shot up to his feet, stumbling on a pink sleeve and falling on the edge of his bed, hands resting behind him. His eyes were puffy and red, bags forming because of the number of times Jungkook had to wipe at his eyes due to the tears.

White streaks stained his cheeks from previous tears that poured down earlier, confusing V on how the hell this kid was still able to produce tears.

He looked like a broken puppy, or more so bunny, that had been picked up and dropped too many times, and that he would latch onto anything caring just to push away the pain he felt. But even if he ever found that the pain would always come back.

It never goes away.

Jungkook continued to shake violently, lips quivering with each intake of breath through his parted lips as he hugged himself and curled up.

"Listen, you absolutely need to knock it off. Other people live here and are trying to sleep." He got no response, which angered him. "Don't fucking ignore me." No response. Just sobs. "Brat, stop ignoring me. I'm fucking talking to you." V walked towards him and grabbed his shoulder, shaking it. "Hey-"

A head tilted back, brown locks falling away from a forehead while some strands stuck to it, revealing big glassy doe eyes that stared up at V. So vulnerable. So afraid. So fragile and small, even though in reality they were the same height and their bodies weren't entirely different.

His small figure was pale and fragile, seeming to snap at any moment despite the muscle that were prominent under his clothes.

It reminded him of that small boy he once knew. A boy who was teased and made fun of for big thick-framed glasses. A boy who would make weird and odd noises or yell out random things and phrases if he was hurt or confused or scared. The man in front of him resembled that little boy.

And it was heartbreaking.

And V couldn't help but reach out and dry his tears, going back to the door. "....if you cry too much you'll become dehydrated. Don't die in here...Yoongi's downstairs if you need him." With that, he closed the door behind him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
114K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.