Ishq bulava

By mishhtalkative

Raina ke story in bin banaye mama Naveen's boli.... Here, RaINa = Raj + Naina + Naveen More

The Aatma of the Story..
Captain Rajveer???
Hakeekat!!!!
Shenti Shenes..
Suljhe Uljhane....
Cadet Singh
Daayan
Raj's Naina
.......
Jaanu...
Cuteepie
Badlaa
Hormones
Nandini...
Cold War
Trouble...
The Faujh
Saajhish
Sneak Peak
Pankha Romance
Kho gaya Yaar
It's Capt. NSA Here
The Honeymoon
The Dinchak Drama
Nayi Soch
Darmiyaan
Such Ka Saamna
Koyi Na Jaane

Gharelu Nuske

914 94 229
By mishhtalkative

Navu - " khoo gaya....
Mera yaar khoo gaya...
Mujhe chodkar chalagaya...shikaar pe..."

Repeating these lines like a KG kid, he sat on the wardrobe making a rothlu face, for leaving him alone in this cruel world where his hot and sexy crushes are not present....

Composing himself, with a determined face,
" nii, late. Capt. Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya, tum aise nii haar man sakte...
Uthoo aur dhoondoo...
Us Ghajini koo...."

He flew off to Gunny's room, where he heard Ku chi kuchikoo words of Vinny who are busy in Video Chat and closing his ears,
jumped to Huda's room, where again a scene was playing in his mobile which was enough to awake the bhooth's hormones...

Navu - " kyaa zindagi he inki...
Videos se hi kaam chalate he...
Mere bachpan toh Raj ke Sriram banne ka rules ne bigada, baadmein, jawani shuru huyi thi, woh chudail sleeveless blouse wali dhum karke tapak padhiiii.....

Hey bhagwan....
Ab toh is bhoot pe taras khake....
Ohiooooo..
Kahi mera Munni ke Pitashri, Munna ke Maa ke room mein toh nii he....
Chal dekhta hu....

Phewwww....."

Within a second, Naveen was hanging upside down of the curtain which prevented moonlight to enter his Gudiya's room.....

Navu - " Lekin yaha toh sirf darindi soyi huyi he....woh bhi akeliiii...
Mere Veeru kaha ga...." he stopped hearing a sound....a known voice...

Raj - " yeh soti huyi bilkul ice berg jaisi dikhti he..."

Navu - " yeh voice kaha se aarahi he???...."

He slowly flew towards the bed, to see a thief sitting there on knee enjoying the darindi's calm face....
( yeh Naveen ka dialogue he...mera nii...)

Navu - " toh yaha he mahashay...
Main Kaam lok tak safar karke aaya aur yeh..." seeing Naina,
" narak mein baita he...."

Raj - " lekin yeh chehra itna dekha dekha sa kyu mehsoos hota he???
Kyu iska chehra bahot kareeb dekhne ka man humesha hota he...."

Navu - " kyaa karu???
Kyaa karu???
Kyaa karu???
Kyaa karu???/...

Haa...
Aaj aasmaleta hu...apne saare doctor ki degree joh Nimhans ke Doc. Bindu se sikha tha maine...

Chal....
aadha phirbhi kaam ka pyaada...
late. Capt. Nav...Doc...Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya....
Dikhade poore duniya ko apne haath ka kamal...."

He walked towards the table and slowly took out a vase, using air power....and stood behind Raj....

Raj - " bahot hogaya....ladki ko tadna...
Capt. Shekhwat....
Ab mission chaalu karr apna...
Aur dhoondoo ki aisa kyaa chupa rahe he....sub tumse...."

Navu - " aisa mauka fir tere haath pair chalane wali nii degi, Naveen....girade vase iske khopdi per aur prove karde ki every action has....has....
Bhool gaya Newton bhaii ka law...
Baadmein Swarg jaake sikhungaa..

Ab giradeee...."

Naveen was about to attack Raj with Vase, he stood up to work on his mission and the bhooth held the vase in middle.....disappointed with first flop plan..

Rajveer moved towards the wardrobe, and started to search for the secret that others are hiding from him...
Somewhere he know the half truth but his mind's logical thinking wasn't allowing him to accept it...

He knew that answers for every question of his is hidden in those perfect almond shaped eyes, but he wanted the proofs...which he can trust without getting any chance for a small sasame sized doubt....

Without his knowledge a vase was desiring to feel his dense black hairs touch, behind him... flying in air...

Naveen was walking behind Rajveer, holding the vase in air exactly 10cm above Rajveer's head.... waiting for the right moment to drop it on him....

Naveen - " yeh kyaa hogaya mere Veer ko???
Yeh Naina ke kapdonse kyu khel raha he????
Aur kutte ki tarah soong bhi raha....
Isase phehle yeh us chandalan ke kapde phehenle main yeh vasastra ko iske uper gira deta hu..."
He was about to drop it on his head, he heard.....

Rajveer - " iski khooshboo toh bahot phehechani si he....
Kyu???...."

Naveen - " lagta he ki yeh vase kum padega iske under ka aashiq ko jagane.....
Raj....yahi wait Kar Mera....main abhi aata hu...."

He flew away keeping the vase on the dressing table....

Rajveer - " Capt. Shekhawat.... beauty ko chodo aur duty pe dhyaan do...
Warna Cadet. Singh tumhe uske saareeyonke beech dekh ke kuch aur hi samajhlegiiii...." murmuring, he turned to open the second drawer, where his and Naina's engagement pics are laying....

But for his damn fucking good luck, his eyes fell on the vase which was laying on the dressing table....

Rajveer - " yeh toh waha TV ke pass Tha na....yaha kaise aagaya????...."

The soldier in him got alerted and he quickly moved towards it leaving the pics alone there, without glancing it for a second....

Examining the vase, he found nothing suspicious....and kept it back there....

Rajveer - " yaha toh kuch bhi nii he...ab mere sawalonka jawab kaha milega???...." saying this he closed his eyes and remembered his mother's words. ..

Rajveer - " jab koyi nii hota saath... Sirf bhagwan hi apna haath faihlakar raksha karta he....
Toh Mumma ka nuska aasamleta hu..." eyes still closed he prayed the god to help him to come out this beautiful yet confusing zone of his life....

Rajveer - " ab pray toh karliya....
Results kaha he????
Agar Navu hota to kuch na kuch jhol karke mere mada......"

His words stopped as his eyes witnessed something which took his breath away....

He took baby steps and again reached the table to pick up a shiny thing....
A golden chin...with a small Gannu's pendent....

Rajveer - " matlb????....
Naina !!!!...."

His brain got dipped in the possibility his heart was reciting from a long time when he saw a cute monster peeking  his life in the hospital....

Before he could come to a proper conclusion he heard....

Naina - " Maa... baba...."
She was stirring in sleep, with a horrific expressions on face....cluching the bedsheet tight in her fist... breathing shallowly....

Rajveer instantly ran to her, caressed her forehead.... brushing away the hairs....

Leaning to his touch she calmed down a little, still in the hangover of nightmares she was getting....

Unknowingly, Rajveer took her in his arms and started to move his hands on her arm length to give her a homely feeling.....

Getting back her personal bed after a long time she dozzed off again fisting his shirt button for assurance....

Rajveer's cheeks kept on blaming his heart for overflow of emotions and troubling them by giving pain....
His parabolic curved lips were asking for his parter who were a few inches away....

Finally listening to his heart, bending towards her lips,  he touched her supple lips with his hard ones briefly not wanting her to wake up....
But found her blushing even in sleep....

Her blush worked as a antidote for his shyness and his lips were again in the process of feeling her ones.... this time with some liberty dipping her lower lips with his saliva....

She cluched his collar pulling him close to her still in sleep zone...
This action of her made him realise what he was doing with her....

He left her lips and wrapped it around her waist to feel her fragrance more....
And closed his eyes....

Naveen who entered the room with a Desi medical equipment, was freezed to witness the scene.....

Naveen turning around,
" Hey uperwala, kuch toh signals dediya Kar ki aage khatra he...
Kab Tak mujhe haddi banata firega tu.. apne hi Behan ke pyaar mein...
Kab dekho tab ek na ek trailer dikha dete ho...

Konsa Paap kiya Tha Maine...

Waise inka toh sub trailer hi hota he...kuch film banaya hota to ab Tak mere badle do aur chote chote pyaare pyaare haddiyan hote yaha...

Waise ab main kyaa karu???

Chala jaavu apne kaam poore Kare bager????

Yeh..." looking at the beautiful hammer he was holding, then at Rajveer's head on which he wanted to experiment I mean treat.....He made a frowned face....with half opened eyes ...

Dropping it on their bed, he flew towards the uper ka world to apply another gharelu nuske....

Directly jumping into the quarters of bhagwan jii he tapped his shoulder....

Bhagwan yawning lazily,
" Kyaa he Chutiya....I mean mere chweeturam???
Ab kyaa chahiye tujhe???...."

Naveen - " aap mujhe kitne achche se jaante ho...
Aap mahan ho...
Aap..."

Bhagwan - " Chup...
Natak band Kar aur bak ki kyaa chahiye..
Tere veer ki yaadash chodke..."
He said sheepishly....

Naveen - " mujhe aur ek power chahiye.. "

Bhagwan- " aage bol..." he said hesitatingly, as he knew the straightness Naveen hold in his blood....

Naveen - " apko pata hi he ki mere Behan aur Veer Honeymoon matlb mission pe jaarahe he...
Aur waha kyaa hoga yeh sub jaante he...
Main apna khud ka heart attack joh undononko waise dekh ke hota he use rokna chahta hu...

Kuch scenes filter karke mujhe dikh..."

Bhagwan without listening his complete words,
" Nii...yeh nii hosakta..."

Naveen stomping his foot,
" Per kyu???
Main hi jaanta hu ki kaise kaise scenes ki darshan hota he mujhe...
Jab dekho tab.."

Bhagwan - " Chup be..
Kitna bolta he tu..."
Shouted with sleepy eyes...moving his hand on the table to find some stick....

Naveen - " kyu????...."

Bhagwan - " Maine already ek request ki file ko pass kardi he joh tumhare is wish ki bilkul ulta he..
So main yeh request accept nii Kar sakta.. "

Naveen - " konsi request???..."

Bhagwan - " yahi ki unke Honeymoon namak mission mein koyi kabab ki haddi nii hogi...

Woh dono akele honge...
Akele...

Samjhe??...."

Naveen crying bitterly,
" Kisne Kiya yeh request???..."

Bhagwan - " naam disclose nii Kar sakta....
It's confidential... "
Saying this he kicked Naveen's ass and he fell on a tree just outside the quarter....

Naveen - " mujhe pata he ki kisne kiya hoga yeh sub...
Mere darindi...mere chandalan...
Mere Veer ki life ki khoon choosne wali eklauti daayan us Chuhiya ke bachchi ka kaam hoga yeh sub...

Main bhi uske Bhai hu...
Dekta hu kaise jaati he mere Veer ke saath akeli yeh....

Mujhe bhi jaana he..." he screamed looking at the dark blue sky....

Bhagwan listening his voice echoing his room,
" Kitna chilla ta he yeh praani....

Waise Dil ka achcha he...
Aapne hi behan se apne dost ko bacharaha he...

Uper see khud mama banne ka shauk paal rakha he...

Aur dononko ek saath akela nii chodta...to iski ichcha kaisi poorna hogi????....

Dekhte rahiye...

Ishq bulava....

Aur main Chala sone, Kal mere biwi ke saath 3rd amrithchand pe jaana he....."

On one side Naveen was shouting for mercy, and on the another one.....

Rajveer got up, tucking the sloth bear in a warm blanket...
And turned to close the wardrobe he left open...in the mid....

But halted as Naina caught his wrist murmurring,

Naina - " Rajveer sir...aap mujhe akela chodke nii jaavoge na..."

Rajveer whispered no in her ear and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead... And his lips involuntarily moved to brush against her rosy cheeks...

Promising himself, not to leave the small kid alone till his last breath, he kept back her clothes neatly and blushed lowering his eyes, seeing the colorful yet sexy lingeries sleeping inside the first drawer....

Rajveer - " Control yourself, Capt. Shekhawat...." he alerted himself and got another sweet yet heart trafficking shock....

The 2nd drawer.....

He picked up the pics and dashed the wardrobe door, trying to breath in the oxygen....

A pic made his heart flutter where he was standing with Naina in a intemate position, where his head was tasting the sweeteness of her neck....and she her hands were struggling to enter his sherwani....

By looking at the pic he concluded that it was a candid one...
He put it in his pocket and  closed the other drawers without any curiosity to know more....

Clearly understanding the depth of the matter...smiling like a small kid on getting crackers in non diwali season.....

He left the room not before again brushing his lips against her...with a gleefull heart excited for the next day....

For their honeymoon....
Umm..

Mission.....

*****************************

Hey guys,

Kabab mein chupi huyi haddi ko Maine is chappy mein Almost nikal dia he...

Ab next one se sirf Raina ke scenes honge...

Haa kabhi kabhi Naveen baba aaya karenge, masaala daalne...

So,
Dua maango ki main jald se jald next ud likhu....

Please do shower your support through votes and comments...

Aapki,
Nandu...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
메이저 토토사이트 원벳원.net바로가기클릭 가입코드 : mt77 검증사이트 먹튀라이브 먹튀라이브주소 https://mtlive1.com 원벳원 텔레그램 mtlive77 메이저사이트 선택의 중요성 메이저사이트를 선택하는 것은 단순한 온라인 활동이 아니라, 자신의 개인정...
56 2 6
Random scenarios I come up with are being put on display for you to enjoy. ✌️ bye
5 1 1
all about me
2 0 1