Koyi Na Jaane

These scenes are from past, joh Rajveer yaad Kar raha.....
I mean from his HM cum Mission....
Ananya ke aane ke phehle ki he, jab woh hotel mein aaye the....

And this update is dedicated to myrainaworld
for giving me some awesome pics of
Mrs. Shekhavat ....

************************************

Hopping on the bed, which inturn made her to bounce back in air, she was giggling like a small kid who got her new interesting toy....

Rajveer settled on the chair, pouring his attention on her, secretly observing her eyes which were talking loud about it's glees....

Naina finally adjusting herself on it,
" Yeh kitna bouncy he....jaise ki woh kids section mein hota he...."

Rajveer just smiled in return getting a glare from her....

Naina throwing a pillow at him,
" hospital se lautne ke baad Kitne boring ho Gaye he aap....ek dhang ka word nii bola jaata...." then loudly, throwing another one at him,

" Kahi aap us Chudail ki xerox copy ko miss toh nii Kar rahe???...."

She asked laying on her stomach facing him...

Rajveer confusingly,
" Chudial ki xerox copy????..."

Naina - " wahi Rajveer....jiska naam K se start hota he..."

She said genuinely.... remembering Kashish...

Rajveer - " waise tumhara Kalmuha mentor ne kabhi tumhe aise jagah nii leke aaya ???..."

He asked changing the whole topic at once....as his mind still stuck in those intemate photographs which he found in Naina's wardrobe....

Naina hiding her face with hands, shyly replied like a newly wed bride,
" Manali.... Darjling.... Aur Shimla gaye the..
Engagement ke baad...."

She whispered to which Rajveer's heart said a bye to him as it was tired of skipping it's beats...

He sat on the floor, knees supporting his body weight and kept his elbows on side line of bed, so that their face were just few cm apart, and let out a sigh....before asking the question he wanted to ask after knowing about her mentor....

Naina closing her eyes started calming down her nerves unable to shut down her desires, as it's been a long gap not showing her love for him......

It's not his fault, you should be the one who would have reminded him, her hormones raised a voice on her....and she tied them all with a single rope of patience don't wanting to risk his life.....by blurting out the truth....

Rajveer - " do you still......" after a long pause,

" Love him!??..."

He asked after knowing her answer as her stubborn eyes reflected those sparkling meditated love whenever she began to being chipku about her mentor....