One Step Closer

بواسطة PlaceInThisWorld

"Your best friend is indeed the best lover you'll ever meet, if you ask me." -Beck Oliver from One Step Close... المزيد

One Step Closer (A Beck & Tori Love Story)
1 *Can't Handle the PRESSURE*
2 *Count On Me*
3.*Wrong Instinct*
4. *Musician vs. Actor*
5. *Be Right There*
6. *Torn into Pieces*
7.*Big Time Attraction*
8. *Big Time Continue*
9.*She's lovely.*
10.*In control*
11. *Jealous Rush*
12.*Maze & Mess.*
14. *First Step*
15. *Final Step*
16. *Better or worst*
17. *Life, why?*
18. *A chance, maybe?*
19 *Possibilities.*
20. *Y-E-S*
21. *Happy Ever After?*
22. *End for now...*

13. *Little Steps*

4.5K 69 24
بواسطة PlaceInThisWorld

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife.

---

Tori Vega's Point Of View.

Smiling is the easiest way to mask the pain you are feeling inside. Yeah, Logan cheered me up but that wasn't easy to cope up with. I was never good with this kind of situations. I'd rather watch this happen into another girl's life than mine. My life always have that great and gleeful ambiance around it. Now, it lessens. Slowly, tearing that ambiance down.

"Hey pretty girl! Stop those negative thoughts." Logan kisses my forehead. He always does that everytime my mind is floating away from reality.

As usual, I simply smile. "I love you." Those are the words, I always mutters everytime he tries to lighten up my mood.

3 days has passed since that messy incident. Obviously, it spread so fast around the school that everyone is looking at you symphatically or just a simple glare.

I saw Beck once or twice a day. He was the same. Same laid-back guy, I fell for but caught me in the most undesirable way. Though, he always look at me with those eyes that express regret. I can't blame him, he throw a friendship worth fighting for. I won't lie, I just want to hug him so tight and tell him 'everything is going to be alright.' I want to, but my mind stops me.

"Babe, I need to rush my way to my next class." Logan grab his bag on the floor. "Be safe, 'kay? I'll meet you immediately after my class." He plant a kiss on my lips. Quickly but sweet.

I feel bad for snobbing Logan with my deep thoughts.

Aw, Beck, why do you make my life so complicated?

"Tori?" Speaking of the devil. Yes, I know his voice anywhere I go.

I slam my locker door shut. "What do you want?" Swiftly, I look at him with an emotionless face. He can't see I'm weak enough to face him.

I'll be strong to stand up for myself.

"M'lady, I'm sorry. I deeply am sorry. I'll even kneel to you, if you want..." He slowly bent his knees but I stop him...

"There's no need. I already forgive you, the second I look into your eyes but I won't easily forget what you did. That's a mistake pasted and marked in the history now, Beck. Someday, Ill be back. Tomorrow, later, 2 days later or whatever but I can't stand talking to you now." Successfully, I stated those words without looking at him. Because I know the second I look at him, I would crack and give in.

I choose to walk away from him.

Walking away from problems isn't right but that's the only option I'm going to take to avoid getting hurt once again...

Beck Oliver's Point of View.

Is there any pinhead award in the Oscars? Because, if there is, can you deliver it to me straight away? There's no hesitations, I deserve it.

"Such an asshole. I'm such an asshole..." Maltreating the locker infront of me. Those words enters and exits my head, all day and all night.

Seriously, I would punch myself if I were Logan. Deep down, I know he's tormenting me in his head. Who wouldn't? I acted blunt in his girl. Realizing that I was slowly toying her with those boy toy acts. It didn't ring me before that it would end up worst.

"Simply seeing you disgust me..." Those words trail off Logan's mouth as we slowly walk in each other's ways.

Sarcastically, I laughed. "Then, why don't you hit me?" I challenged him. Why not? He have every right to do it. Seriously, any guy would do anything they can to get revenge for their girl.

"If only I could, I would Beck." He lightly push me out of his way. "You have no freakin' idea." His slowly clench his fists.

Pushing him isn't a bright idea right now, but I did. I push him hard enough so he could lost his balance.

"You're really asking for it, aren't you?" He stood up and was inches away from hitting me when.... "I can't."

"Why are you such a coward Logan? Where's the man in you?" My eyes were teasing him to punch me or beat me up like a punching bag. I don't know but I want him to trounce me hard.

"Beck, being a man isn't measure in fights or revenge. It's measure on how mature enough I can see on what trouble this may cause to Tori. I don't want her to feel down again..." With his words, it hit me. "And I know, you wouldn't want to trouble her. If you love her, do what is right and that is to regain her trusts." Did he just gave me an advice? A sudden advice that may leave me stealing her in the end.

I questioned him an eyebrow... "Why are you being so kind? You should have take advantage with this situation."

"I want too but I can't. You're still one of the most important people in Tori's life. Never would I take away the chance for her in kindling relationships with the people she love. Yeah, you could steal her away from me but I know she needs you too. Not as a boyfriend but as her best friend..." Logan stated looking at me straight into the eye.

It made me realize that I should clean up my act and start making little steps to regain her broken trust....

Cat Valentine's Point of View.

It's been a long time since I get a hold of this story.

An unexpected turn out of events happen in Hollywood Arts, it's even crazier than my brother. Did you know my brother replace his phone for a piece of pickel? Such a crazy dude.

Robbie- "Cat, are you in?"

Rex- "Nimwit, she's in."

Andre- "Guys, just shut your mouth."

"Okay, can someone tell me what's happening?" I ask. They just arouse here from nowhere dangling my name and talking about it. Rude.

Rex sighed. "It's about Beck, we need your little red head to help us." The puppet stated. Robbie's so weird, he can easily talk by himself but instead he uses Rex.

Weird guy but he's sorta cute though...

"What was that suppose to mean?" I was taken a back from what Rex said. He pointed out my red head.

"It means we're going to team up and help Beck in regaining Tori's trust and maybe a little of her feelings." Andre groaned. He's easily irritated at times.

I raise my arm. "I'm totally in. So is this some kind of BORI movement?" Giggles rolled out my mouth.

"BORI?" All of them asked.

"Beck plus Tori equals BORI." I gave them a thumbs up and handed them some candies from my bra. ;)

B O R I movement, here we come. We're gonna help you.

--

A/N:

The gang is in. :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

233 8 24
✧──────✧ I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS TW : -smut -(potentially) disturbing topics -cusses ✧──────✧ A lot has changed over the years. Since High School. T...
1K 23 1
Beck Oliver and Jade West had followed different ways when they graduated at Hollywood Arts. Jade went to New York and Beck went back to Canada, but...
160K 3.3K 67
we meet the characters again when they are 28 (almost 10 years since we last saw them)Sikowitz has died and they are meeting again as a group for the...
10.8K 132 30
Just like in the show 'Victorious' Jade and Beck are dating, Jade hates Tori, and feels like she is a homewrecker. Jade frames Tori for something hor...