Unforgettable

De MysteryMixtapes

*Mature and Explicit Content* "If it feels so right, how can it be wrong?" ---------- I watch as Harrys breat... Mais

Introduction and Warning.
Teaser / Trailer.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

7.

51.4K 1.7K 7.1K
De MysteryMixtapes

"I get a fever that's so hard to bear"

Song: Fever - Elvis Presley

***

Harry's P.O.V:

I'm not keeping up with her.

She's had two shots to every one of mine.

How is she not face down on the floor.

"That's not fair!" I shout, throwing my arms out in front of myself.

"Hey, It's not my fault you suck at this" Joey snickers, holding her hands up, her cheeks flushed from fits of laughter.

I do not suck at this, she's just a bad aim and I'm a little tipsy. A little a lot tipsy.

Why did I even agree to this? It's not even a real game.

Oh that's right, it was the six shots of vodka.

I fold my arms over my chest, sulking, glaring over at her sat opposite to me on the couch, with my legs crossed in front of me.

Joey rolls her eyes "Stop being such a big baby, and answer my question. What's something you've done, that you've never told anyone about?"

She leans over and takes a Reeces Piece from the pile on my lap, popping it in her mouth with a smug smile, lifting and dropping her brows at me.

We've been playing this stupid game for about an hour, trying to throw these stupid candies into each others mouths and whoever misses catching one has to answer a question.

I swear Joey is some kind of freak prodigy at this, so far I've been the only one answering questions

This game is bloody rigged.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" I ask, cocking my brow at her. I don't know if it's the vodka, or just the effect she has on me when I'm around her, but I feel like I could tell her anything, even the parts I've kept from everyone else.

It's like I've known her my whole life, not just three days.

Joey nods eagerly, pouring herself another shot "Absolutely, what's adorable little Harry done that nobody knows about?"

She looks at me expectantly bringing the shot to her lips.

"I fucked my best mates mum when I was eighteen for the whole summer"

How's that for adorable?

Joey gasps as she swallows the shot, choking and spluttering it down her chin and t-shirt.  She wipes at her mouth coughing and grimacing at the burn from the alcohol stuck in her throat.

"You what?!" she yells slack jawed, her voice horse from coughing.

"You heard me love"  I reply smoothly, smirking deviously

Joey stares at me wide eyed, completely caught off guard before grinning in disbelief "You know what this means?"

"what?"

"I'm gonna sing this around you until you fucking hate me"

Before I can even ask what she means, Joey throws her hands in the air, tilting her head back and shouting "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on!"

"Oh shut up!" I laugh as I launch forward, trying to put my hand over her mouth, but Joey keeps smacking my hand away as she keeps singing loudly with a taunting smile that's nearly reaching ear to ear "Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me!"

"Quit it!" I manage clamp my hand over her mouth, and she gives me a mischievous look with her eyes before I feel her tongue creep out of her mouth and lick across my palm, leaving it wet and covered in saliva.

I whip my hand away, my jaw dropped but still unable to stop smiling "Did you just lick me?"

Joey nods as she continues to sing while pointing at me dramatically and grinning wildly "I know it might be wrong, but Harry's in love with his best mates mom!"

"Keep singing love, see what happens" I warn, pointing back at her with dark eyes.

Joey presses her lips together still smiling lowering her eyes at me, only encouraged by my threat. "Guess what Harry?"

I raise my brows at her in question, nodding at her to go on.

"Stacy's mom has got it goin'-" I cut Joey's obnoxious singing off by grabbing her face suddenly, my hands cupping her jaw and I pull her face forward so our noses are touching, keeping my eyes focused on her clear ocean ones, the only sounds are our heavy breaths mixing together.

There air around us shifts from playful to serious so fast it could give us both whiplash and her eyes flick back and forth between mine while her brows crease "What are you-" I cut her off again by pressing my index finger to her full soft lips, still cupping her jaw with my other hand.

I press my forehead against hers, nudging her nose with mine lightly and licking my lips "Joey I need to do something, I can't stop thinking about it" I state anxiously, still searching her eyes with mine, keeping my finger pressed against her lips.

She seems frozen, completely caught off guard and confused about the sudden shift in the air, and my abrupt behaviour.

I warned you sweetheart.

I move my hand to grip the underside of her jaw gently, and turn her face, moving my lips to press softly against her jawline, and I ignore the heat stirring in the pit of my stomach, burning through to my skin.

God she smells amazing. That same honey and coconut scent that's plagued me since the diner.

Before I lose my resolve and get distracted by the feelings that started sparking throughout me as soon as our faces touch, I just go for it.

I dart my tongue out, pressing it to her jaw and then lick a bold wet stripe up the side of her face, and Joey squeals ripping her face back "Harry! What the fuck!"

I burst out into laughter, rubbing my fingers underneath my bottom lip "Hey, I warned you, you licked my hand, I owed you one"

She wipes her face with exaggerated disgust "You didn't need to lick my face like a fucking Labrador!"

"You kept singing, so yeah, I did actually" I reply amused.

She scrunches her nose up, wiping her face with the sleeve of her shirt "I can't believe you did that"

Consider yourself lucky I didn't kiss you instead, because I almost did.

"You asked for it" I smirk.

Joey lifts her hand in a fist, and raises her middle finger "Fuck you, you literal mother fucker"

I tap my fingers against my bottom lip, lifting my brows accusingly "You've got a filthy mouth on you, you know that?"

"All the better to ask you questions with dear" she quips back, reaching over to the bowl of candy on the table and holding it up to aim it "Now be a good boy and open wide"

Not this shit again.

"No way! You already asked a question, it's my turn" I argue, pushing her hand down.

Joey rolls her eyes up, acting like I'm being dramatic "Fine, hurry up" she sighs playfully, opening her mouth and looking at me with bored eyes.

I get stuck staring at her mouth briefly, my mind hypnotised by wondering about the other things that filthy mouth could do.

God dammit brain, cut it out.

I reach over grabbing a piece of candy, lining up aim with her mouth, sticking my tongue between my teeth in concentration.

I throw the candy, purposely trying to miss Joeys mouth by throwing to go over her shoulder, but she darts her head to the side swiftly catching it with a triumphant grin.

She's a damn witch, only explanation.

"Alright open wide" Joey coos, gesturing towards me with the candy in her hands.

I shake my hands out in front of myself, and crack my neck like I'm warming up for a boxing match "Alright, bring it on"

I open my mouth, and Joey throws the candy towards me, probably taking pity on me because I can tell she tried to aim at my mouth purposely.

I lean forward to catch it, but miss entirely and it ends up smacking me on the chin, bouncing off and landing on the couch in between us.

"Oh come on!" I yell, throwing myself back against the arm of the couch in frustration.

"Your hand and eye coordination is fucking terrible" Joey cackles "I literally aimed at your mouth!"

I sit back up, shaking my head "Yeah yeah, rub it in. Just ask the bloody question"

Joey gives me a mocking pout, twisting her fists under her eyes to imply I'm being a cry baby.

I rest my elbow against my knee, sitting my chin in my hand and flip her off with the other. "Ask the question, smart ass"

Joey chuckles, pushing her fingers into the front of her long wild brunette hair, pushing it to the side out of her face. "Okay, Who would you meet if you could, dead or alive? "

"Probably Elvis, how are you so good at this game?" I reply, looking down at the pile of Reeces in my lap and large amount now spilt on the floor reminding me of every single one I've missed, then back up to Joey suspiciously.

"Practice" she shrugs, not explaining any further "So, Elvis huh? Isn't he a bit old for you?" she grins

"No more than you are love" I tease

Joey bring her hand to her chest, gasping in mock offence "Someone's such a sassy bitch when they drink"

I flick my hair over my shoulder dramatically, sticking my chin out "I'm the sassiest bitch"

That's me, mister sassy pants.

Joey throws her head back, howling in laughter "You dickhead"
She finally looks at me, wiping her hand under her eyes "Are you sure you're not gay?"

That's a dangerous thing to ask when I'm this tipsy and the thoughts you've got flooding my brain, I'm liable to show you just how much I love women.

I pause at her question and stare directly into those glassy blue eyes, running my tongue along my lower lip, then slowly trace them down seductively, drinking in every inch of her from her throat, to those full breasts pressed against the material of her shirt, that's too damn thin to leave anything to the imagination, until my gaze falls on her bare plump legs.

The things I'd do to you if you'd let me, sweet girl.

I trail my hungry eyes up just as slowly, just as shamelessly before I reach those blue irises again.

I bite down on my lip, lifting my brows at her and my voice drops, coming out low and rough "I'm positive"

Joeys body goes stiff, her lips parted and I can see her breathing get heavier.

You sure you're gay love?

I'd love to find out.

"Good to know" Joey squeaks out, clearing her throat "I'm sure Emma will be thrilled about that"

I feel like I've been slapped in the face.

Emma.

How the fuck could I forget about Emma?

How could I be thinking these things about Joey? I have a girlfriend. She has a girlfriend.

I had to stop myself from kissing her for fuck sake.

I scold myself mentally, I need to get a hold of myself, what hell is wrong with me.

I love Emma. I shouldnt be looking at someone else like this.

I don't understand what's happening to me when I'm around Joey, losing control and forgetting everything around me, it's wrong.

It's confusing the hell out of me.

No more drinks for me, I need my innabitions back, and I need to go home to Emma.

I push my fingers into the front of my hair, ruffling it and averting my eyes from Joey.

"Yeah...I should uh, probably get home, Emma's probably wondering where I am" I say suddenly, still trying to wipe the images that were flooding my mind moments earlier.

I highly doubt Emma's the least bit concerned about where I am, she hasn't even text me and it's past midnight.

But I'd like to think she cares.

Joey creases her brows "Harry you've been drinking, you're not driving home"

I really should have thought about how I was getting home before I agreed to drink.

"I can just get a cab" I reason anxiously, still trying to look everywhere except her eyes.

"To get from here to Emma's would be over a hundred dollars, don't be stupid. You can just stay here, crash on the couch"

Stay? Here?

I shake my head to disagree but Joey grabs my face with her hand pulling it towards her, squeezing my cheeks together between her fingers, until I look like some kind of fish.

"Why are you being so weird all of a sudden?" she asks peering at me suspiciously.

I drop my brows at her, speaking through my puckered lips "I'm not"

I just need to stop picturing you naked.

"What was that? You are being weird?" she forcibly nods my head up down with her grip on my face "Glad you admitted it, now explain"

I pull my face away and scowl stubbornly at her.

Joey folds her arms over her chest, calling me on my bullshit "Tell me, or you're fired"

What?!

So she likes to play dirty? I'll remember that.

"I've just had too much to drink" I half lie, rubbing along my jaw with my hand.

Joey isn't buying it one bit, I feel like I'm being interrogated by my mum.

The only other woman that I can't lie for shit to.

"Is it because you were undressing me with your eyes a few minutes ago?" she asks bluntly.

I choke on my breath, and stare wide eyed at her.

I know that she noticed but I didn't expect her to just bloody come out and say it like that.

I just, usually, girls wouldn't say... and I just, just... I have no idea what the fuck to say back to that.

"Judging by the look on your face, I'm going to take that as a yes"

I open my mouth, only to close it again still stuck on what to say.

"Harry, relax, I know you were only joking" she says nonchalantly, waving me off with her hand.

Ha, Joking. Yeah of course.

I was totally joking, wasn't picturing how your thighs would feel wrapped around my head at all.

I pull my lip between my thumb and forefinger, staring at her with furrowed brows. I'm still lost for what to say, and I'm gobsmacked by how blunt and unbothered she is.

Joey rolls her eyes, huffing "For god sake, I literally flashed my panties at you earlier, we're adults, we can joke about this sort of thing. I know you weren't being serious, I wasn't either, it's fine."

I groan internally.

Jesus Christ don't remind me about your fucking panties, I was hiding an erection with a box of chinese take out over that whole ordeal.

"I guess I'm just not use to having that sort of friendship with a girl" I reply dumbly.

Sound more like a fourteen year old boy why don't you, it's working out great for you dickhead.

"Well it's a good thing I'm a grown woman and not a girl, we're just two friends messing around Harry. Finn and I say and do way worse shit to each other, it's harmless" Joey reassures me, as if she's staying the obvious.

We're just friends, I repeat to myself.

We'll only ever be just friends.

****

just friends?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.6K 237 9
After your best friend's parents divorce, you find yourself being the confidant and stress relief of your best friend's dad. He's double your age, ri...
32.9K 497 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
6.1K 233 22
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...
31.4M 625K 94
*Story containes MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* THIS IS A SEQUEL / PART 2. Read "Stall" before this book, unless you just like spoiling things for yourse...