Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

Por dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... Más

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

six

10.4K 259 178
Por dedededeva

Warning!

Rated 20+
Violent and sexual explicit content

•••

Sunday, 06.00 PM

There were 3 people in the car. A couple sat in the front seat and another one was on the back. None of them opened their mouth. The car was so silent until the driver poked his girlfriend beside him.

The girlfriend turned his face right away and found a code given by her boyfriend to check the other one out.

"Pete... Are you okay?"

"Oh. I'm okay khrab, Am..."

ChaAm nodded hearing the answer. When she turned his face around to see Pete's face, she grinned. "I'm glad I checked you face like this so I know that you are not okay."

Pete smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry, Am..."

"Aw, it's fine. Maybe, you want us to help you with your feeling right now?"

Pete shook his head. He felt it's enough to bother these two. "I will be alright."

"Is this the first time you go against Ae's will?"

"Khrab."

Pond laughed, "You are obviously nervous."

"What if Ae left me?"

ChaAm gasped, "Ae is not that bad, I believe."

"Right, right..." Pond agreed. "And he loves you too much, Ai Pete."

But this is not the way I want him to show how much he loves me, Pete replied quietly.

"Don't make a sad face, Pete. We will arrive soon." ChaAm reminded him.

The car stopped in front of a japanese restaurant.

Pond looked at the back seat and smirked, "Get out now."

"Should I just... Go home?"

"Aw, it's quite far to come here and you want us to go back?" Pond complained. Not really complained, he just wanted Pete to do what he choose from the beginning of tonight's trip.

Pete got out of the car. He stayed still for a minute. ChaAm scrolled down the window to check on him.

"We will park this car around here. We will only leave if you text us that everything is settled." Pond said, wishing Pete to move forward.

No words from Pete made both Pond and ChaAm took a glance at each other, confused.

"You'll be fine." ChaAm suddenly said that. "You'll be fine, Pete. Go on."

Pete inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily. He walked into the restaurant without turning back.

Pond laughed, he teased his fiancee. "Oh my woman is so smart. You can handle any kind of person."

"Shut up."

But Pond was still laughing while parked the car nearby.

"Are you sure Ae won't leave him?"

Pond nodded. "That person is hooked on Pete. He can't see Pete in any kind of pain." Pond explained. Except when they're in bed, Pond added inside their head.

"

Well, Am... The point is Ae can't live without Pete. He will be like a body without a soul. Remember that three hell years? Ohoooo I don't want to see it ever again." Pond shuddered.

ChaAm understood thoroughly because she was there beside Pond when Ae had gone through those hard times. She could imagine how Ae scared to lose Pete again.

Inside the Japanese Restaurant...

Pete walked down the hallway. There were many sliding doors covered by curtain in a row. The rooms were used for meetings or parties.

Pete already asked for a room to the front desk officer and now he found it. He didn't have any courage to enter, so he could just stand in front of the door until a stranger opened the door to come out.

"I'm sorry khrab." Pete stood away because he was in the way.

"Oh, it's fine."

Pete sighed. He needed to co-

"Khun."

Pete turned his face to the man who was still there. "Khrab? Did you call me, khrab?"

"Yes. You looked familiar. Are you one of our staff?"

"Oh, no khrab. I don't work at your place."

The man observed Pete's face. "No, I have seen your face but I forget where it is. Come in."

"Khrab?"

"Come inside. You are looking for someone, aren't you?"

"Ah, It's okay khrab. I'll be waiting here."

Too late. The man had opened the door widely that some people, who were sitting on the floor inside the room, turned their face to Pete's direction.

"Come on." The man invited him in again.

"It's okay khrab. Real-"

"Ai Pete?!"

Again. It was too late to step back. Ae caught him.

"Pete? Pete... OH! THAT PETE!" The man surprised.

A woman among them who was holding a baby, smiled at Pete. "Hello, Pete. Come sitting beside Ae." She tapped a blank space between her and Ae.

Pete was hesitating because Ae didn't say anything more after calling his name. "I think I will just-"

"Don't you dare to go." Ae warned him.

"Wait, wait, Ae.. you said you loved him, why are you so vicious like that?" One of Ae's co-workers complained.

Ae smiled bitterly to him, "No, P.. He wanted to go home just now. I don't want him to go alone. He doesn't bring his car." Ae explained. "Am I right, Ai Pete?"

Pete just nodded.

"Oh, are you scared of your own husband?" The helpful man from earlier asked.

Before Pete had a chance to answer, Ae already got up from the seat to approach Pete and grabbed his hand. He pulled it and made him stepped back from the man.

"Ai Pete..." Ae tried to calm down. "I won't bite."

"Ae..."

"Sit with me. Okay?"

"Okay, khrab."

Some pairs of eyes followed the couple's movement. The only thing crossing their mind was... So, this Nong can be this possessive about his husband.

"What do you want to eat?" Ae asked while giving him a set of dinnerware. "Meat?"

"Ae..."

"Hmm?"

"I... I will prepare it by myself."

"Fine. Don't forget to eat the vegetables."

"Khrab."

"P..." Ae turned his face to his co-workers and joined their conversation.

After texting Pond, Pete had the dinner while watching Ae interacted with his seniors. Pete might be didn't know anything but he could guess that they were talking about the project.

The enthusiasm about it brought a wide smile on Ae's face. It was a smile that always soothe Pete's heart.

Ae inspected Pete when the milky white skinned man finished eating. "Have you done?"

"Khrab."

"Okay. P'Boy, this is Pete, my husband." Ae introduced himself to his senior who complained about Ae's way of speaking to Pete earlier.

"Sawadee."

"Sawadee khrab, P'Boy."

"Ohoooo, you are as cute as in the picture." He said. "You know, I see your face everyday because I sit beside him in the office."

"Picture? In the office?"

"On his table. It was framed."

"Stop it, P..." Ae tried to stop P'Boy.

"I'm beside him sometimes when he was calling you. You know, he took the frame and stared at it while talking with you on the phone. He is a cute Nong who looks like he was in love everyday."

Ae didn't have any choice but stared downwards. He took a glance at Pete who was seriously listening to P'Boy's story.

I have Pond as my best friend and he is nosy enough. Now I have a close mate in the office and his mouth is loose. I wish I still have a bit luck in life. Ae mourned his fate.

"Ae, I don't know that you ha-"

"Hmm. I have it on my table." Ae admitted.

"I thought it was just me..."

"I'm gonna show the entire world that you're mine." Ae said immediately. He knew what Pete's thinking. "There, the man you met earlier. He is P'Forth."

P'Forth greeted Pete with his hands because he was sitting quite far away.

"You know, Pete. Ae told us to stop calling you beautiful everytime we saw the picture. He said he wouldn't let us to meet you if we keep doing that." P'Forth told some story.

"And we keep doing that." P'Forth and others including P'Boy added together.

"Your husband is so easy to tease." P'Forth laughed.

Pete stared at Ae, amazed. All of Ae's office mates knew about them and about Ae's behavior when it is about Pete.

"We don't know that he will really keep you away from us." Another Ae's co-worker talked.

P'Forth cackled, "Do you think we will lay our hands on Pete? Seriously, I don't know about others but me? I love my own partner. You don't need to worry."

P'Boy scoffed, "Like yeah, is it not enough to have your Beam acting cold from time to time?"

Others laughed at Forth.

Honestly, Pete was a bit confused with the topic but he tried to understand.

Suddenly, a hand hugged Pete's waist. Pete turned his face to the owner of the hand.

"Ae..."

"Don't watch them."

"Hmm?" Pete wasn't sure what Ae talking about.

"Stay close." Ae whispered. He kept hugging and pulled Pete closer while his eyes were looking at his co-workers, smiling.

Pete blinked several times after hearing Ae's words. Ae doesn't angry, right? Pete wondered.

"Is it really necessary to be attached like that?" P'Boy noticed Ae and Pete's sitting position. "Your body stick together. Forth, look at your junior!"

P'Forth whooped. "Let them be, won't you, Boy?"

"No matter what you say, P.. I will stay like this with Pete." Ae got back to P'Boy. "He is mine."

Others shook their head watching Ae's attitude.

"We knoooowww..." Some of them replied.

"There's no way we take him away from you. You are way too scary to be defeated." One of them sighed.

"You have to look at your face just now."

Pete couldn't help but smiling. He was happy. Without hiding him from others, Ae was clearly telling people that they had to keep their hands away from Pete.

"Don't laugh."

"But I'm happy that Ae doing it for me. Ae is so charming."

Ae tightened his hug. "Stop it. Don't make me want to take you home right now."

Pete didn't say anything, just putting his hand on Ae's thigh and stroked it gently.

Ae's body become tense. He mumbled, "Ai Pete... Stop..."

"Should we... go home now?"

On the way home, 07.50 PM

"It's really great to follow Ae to the gathering. It's Sunday and the event finished late. I would be alone at home." Pete commented.

Ae didn't give any answer. He kept driving.

"Ae are not angry with me, right?"

"I'm surprised but not angry."

"Are you happy?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded.

Pete smiled. He turned his face to the road and spotted unfamiliar view. "Ae... Where are we going? It's not the way we have to take to go home."

No answer again from Ae. He placed his car on the side of the road and said, "You must help me."

Pete was alarmed. "Can I help you with something khrab, Ae?"

"I'm hard."

Pete dumbfounded. "Is that my fault khrab? I didn't do anything, just talked about today."

"I've been like this since we were still in the restaurant."

"Ae..."

Ae didn't say anything. He put his head on the steering wheel, trying to regain his composure. I can't be like this, he reminded himself. Don't be like this, Ai-!

Ae, who was busy accusing herself, was startled when he felt the touch of Pete's hand on his thing. He massaged the hard wood under the fabric of Ae's pants, enough to make Ae fizzed.

"Ssssss..."

"Should I help you, Ae?"

"I'm trying to control myself, Ai Pete."

Pete pulled a long face, "Ae don't want to do me?"

"Don't be silly."

"Then-"

"Not here."

Pete was still upset.

Ae needed to think about how to solve this problem.

"Do something about mine."

"Can I?" Pete faltered.

"Hmm." Ae responded while moving his seat backward. "You can use yo-"

Before Ae finished talking, Pete had leaned forward to unbutton Ae's jeans. He pulled down the jeans a bit before taking out Ae's junior.

"It's hard..."

Ae blushed. He didn't know why Pete always looked at his shaft like it was something incredible.

"You have seen it many times."

Pete looked up. Their eyes met. Ae observed deeply into Pete's eyes. Those blinked several times, brokedown Ae',s defense.

Ae cupped Pete's face and brought it up a bit to kiss.

"Mmmppphh..."

Ae didn't think twice. He slipped his tongue inside Pete's mouth. He didn't let Pete close it until the saliva streamed down the corner of Pete's mouth.

Pete allowed Ae to do anything as far as he satisfied. On this wise, at the time Ae was contented with Pete's expression right now, he broke the kiss and turned Pete's head down.

Pete swallowed slowly Ae's hard member at short notice. It made Ae shuddered. He could feel his husband's tongue shrouding his dick.

It's not enough, Ae's lustful soul took over. His hands grabbed Pete's head and moved it up and down. This time, Ae lost control of his own voice.

"Aaargh... Pete... Too good..."

Pete's eyes glistened because Ae's thing attacking the back of his throat. Pete gagged twice for adapting with the depth.

"Nggghh... Nggghh..." Pete's murmured. He diligently consumed what's in his mouth.

Ae's body tensed up. Pete could feel the throbbing of Ae's manhood, it's ready to exploded.

"Pete... Aaarrgghh... Deeper, Pete..."

Pete was doing his best even though he almost vomit.

Everything was ended just as Pete felt the sour of warm liquid bursting inside his mouth.

Ae gasped. He tried to control his heartbeat and breath while panic because he made Pete swallowed his semen.

"Ai Pete?! Pete... Are you okay? Pete?!"

Pete calmly took a bottle of mineral water and drank it. He smiled like nothing happened, "I'm okay khrab, Ae..."

Ae wiped Pete's wet lips with his finger. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't force you."

"Ae didn't force me."

Ae shook his head. He put his hand on Pete's penis to check on something. "How about this?"

Pete smoothly moved Ae's hand away. "Not here, khrab..." Ae whispered.

"Why? It's just a blo-"

"Ssstt..." Pete hush his husband with putting his finger on Ae's lips. "Ae... That might be not enough."

Ae nodded. He understood Pete's decision.

"Great." He said. "Because I need more than just your mouth, too, to comfort me."

At home, 09.03 PM

Pete just locked the door when Ae pushed him to the nearest wall. He unbuttoned his husband's shirt until it fully opened and kissed from the neck all the way to his chest.

"Ah... Ae, bedroom first, Ae..."

"No way." Ae didn't want to hear anything from Pete. For him, the journey to reach home was long enough for putting his desire on hold.

"Mmmhh... But not in this hall, khra-AH!"

The bite on his nipple was unexpected for Pete, so he squawked.

"More bite."

"Ah! Aeeee~ aaahh... More gentle, Ae... It hurts, aaahh..."

More gentle? Ae had no idea how to be like that. He already thrown all his heart's content out every time they embrace each other or make love.

"I don't understand." He said. He changed the way he bites to suck the nipple.

Pete almost lost his mind. This is bad! Ae should stop playing with my breast. Pete started to use physical force to separate himself from Ae.

Ae was a powerful person even though he was not that tall. He didn't let Pete pushing him away. He locked Pete's hand with his on the wall and attacked Pete's neck.

For Pete, his neck was even worse. One gentle kiss would make his body shivered. It was his sensitive part, other that something inside his bottom.

"No... Aaahh... Ae..." Pete was speechless. It's time to give up.

Ae pulled Pete and pushed him to the sofa. "Let me do you here. I don't wanna wait until we reach the bed. Can you bear with me?" Ae looked serious.

Pete blinked several times. He was spellbound by Ae's forceful words. Pete wanted to get a warm hug immediately, so he stretched out his hands and asked for it.

Ae welcome those hands. He gave many bonuses for Pete. Not only hug, but also some kisses on his lips, neck, and kiss marks on some visible spots on those body parts.

Pete giggled, "Ae leave some marks on me so people will see it, right?"

"Hmm." Ae agreed. "Do you have a problem with that?" He asked back with his breathe still rumbling.

"Ae like to show off."

"I do."

Pete still giggled while pulled Ae's face closer. He kissed his husband deeply. He initiated the tongue play.

While Ae enjoying his husband who was tasting the inside part of his mouth, Pete got Ae's hand on his thing. This is his turn.

Pete broke the kiss and said, "No matter how many times Ae want to do it tonight, I can."

Those words made Ae's heart fluttered. "Do you have any idea how many times I can do it in one night, Pete? Don't seduce me."

Pete looked sad. "But Ae can feel how hard I am right now."

Of course, Ae admitted but didn't tell it to Pete. He poked Pete's nose tenderly. "How many times of all times that I can do it gently?"

Pete smiled, "Not even once?"

"Then, I won't be."

Pete kissed Ae again on the lips and whispered, "Don't be gentle with me."

11.56 PM on the sofa in the living room

Ae was sitting in the sofa while Pete was on his lap, saddled him. His legs are apart. The knees were bent against Ae's chest. The milky white skinned man himself leaned back with his arms outstretched the floor. Ae held on to him by his legs.

"Mmmhh... Mmmhh... Aaahh..."

Pete was still full of life in the middle of their third round of sex this night. He had been moving his body forward and back for a while now.

They didn't care anymore how wet the external part of the sofa was caused by both's prostatic fluid.

"Aaaahhh... Ae.... Mmmhhh... I love Ae..."

Ae led Pete to sit straight on his lap, overwhelmed him with kisses on his lips before saying, "Let me love you more."

Ae moved Pete to lay his back on the sofa tenderly. His manhood was still inside. He carefully wiped his husband's sweat on his forehead.

"Tired yet?"

"No... Not yet..." Pete replied weakly. He intended to talk like he used to, but it ended up sound like a whisper.

Ae smiled, "Can you let me take care of you now?"

"Nggghh..." Pete pouted. "I'm so strange... I want to dominate Ae tonight..."

"You have, Pete. It filled the bill. You've made me come twice." Ae grasped Pete's hand and kissed the back of his palm.

"I've come more than that."

"I want to see more." Ae murmured.

He raised one of Pete's legs and moved his shaft a little bit deeper. Pete opened his mouth yet no voice coming out of it. His eyes shut while getting high on the sensation.

"Ai Pete," Ae caressed Pete's right cheek with his another hand until Pete opened his eyes again. "Look at me."

They stared at each other's eyes. No one said anything until Ae moving his hips against Pete's bottom.

"AH! AH! Ae... Aaaahh... Plea-mmmhhh... Don't be too crue-AH! AH!"

Pete's hands started wondering around, seeking for something to be crushed because he felt like he will die.

"The spo-AH! Ae... Please... Aaaahh... Aaaaahh... Mmmhh... There... Not there..."

"Aaarrgghh... You said not to be gentle with you!"

"Haaaaa... Aaaahh... Ae... Ae... I can't anymo-aaaahh... No... Coming...Ae... Com-Nggghhh... Aaaahh..."

Pete's body curved up and trembled as the sticky liquid spurting on his stomach and a few drops landed on the sofa.

Ae, who was already on the edge, shook his hips several more times before taking out his wood to ejaculate on Pete's stomach.

Ae tried to catch up his breath whilst looking into Pete's droopy eyes which trying to stare fondly back at him.

Ae got up to wear his boxer. He came back to Pete with a box of tissue to clean up his stomach.

"Have you got enough?" Ae asked while smirking.

"Ae... Don't tease me now khrab... I have no strength left to get back at Ae..." Pete replied wobbly.

Ae cupped Pete's cheeks. "Don't cry."

"I don't..."

Ae clear up everything. He even tidy up their clothes which spread all over the floor and dressed Pete with shirt, which Ae left unbuttoned, and shorts.

"Do you want me to carry you like a princess or you wrapping me around?"

Being asked like that, Pete slowly got up. Ae already kneeling, waiting for the beautiful man to decide even though he knew the answer.

Pete wrapped his legs around Ae while facing him. He gave some smooches on Ae's lips before snuggling on the neck.

Ae stood up and walked carefully on the stairs.

"If I'm tougher, I already gave Ae a hickey right now... I'm so powerless..." Pete whimpered.

Ae chuckled. "It's good that you are powerless and can't do anything right now. If you moved, we will continue in the bedroom."

"Save it for next time, Ae..."

Ae nodded at Pete's words. He put Pete to bed, covered him with blanket. Pete, who was drained, closed his eyes shortly after his head touched the pillow.

Ae left his husband to the bathroom after dropping a forehead kiss.

"Good night."

•••

This chapter is finally done.
Thank you for waiting.
I really used my free time in between this busy week to write this chapter.

So, no one runs away from anyone, guys. Escaping from problem won't solve anything. Pete only needs to break Ae's rules.

Don't forget to leave a comments 💕

With all the love I have,
dedededeva💋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.2K 1.4K 31
Pete lacked confidence and self-esteem. One day, a young man knocked him over to save his life, and by doing so, changed his life completely. Ae was...
17K 752 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
19.5K 809 41
A Pete and Vegas AU story. Pete was an average student. Was. It all started when he met the slim man, Vegas, who would change his life forever. For...
343K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 🏅#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...