She's not my sister

由 BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... 更多

Chapter 1 - Never
Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 23 - Need
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 47 - Don't press play
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 54 - The Calm Before
Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)

4.4K 99 51
由 BOMask

Warning: Really big fucking chapter. And I mean big like the biggest chapter I've ever wrote, it has like 7722 words. Don't fall asleep. Thank you.
_______________________________________

"There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If you give this man a ride
Sweet family will die
Killer on the road"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Come on Harley! Faster!"

- "I'm trying. I don't think it fits Alix."

- "What do you mean? Of course it fits. I know it's tight, but it fits."

- "Then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not putting it in the right hole maybe."

- "Ugh, let me see." Alix finally decided to help me strap this thing on.

The truth is that we were fucking horny and this strap on is more like a fucking rubik's cube that I can't seem to solve.

Alix made sure to get me completely and utterly hot and bothered. If it wasn't for the 10 minutes that had already passed after her lap dance because of this fucking toy, I could swear I would have probably been able to climax in seconds into fucking her and that wouldn't be just because this thing actually vibrates.

The fact that Alix had been, as she promised, grinding on top of me for 20 minutes while making sure to whisper the dirtiest things in my ear and kissing and bitting all over my neck in my most sensitive spots, which by now she knows better than myself, drove me insane. I almost melted right there as her hips grinded teasingly against mine and she whispered how much she wanted me inside her. Well, what I didn't know was that it would take quite a fucking while for me to be able to do that.

- "Ok, this side is already done, now the right side." Alix said while concentrated in putting this thing on me.

Me on the other hand, I could only look at her and now found the situation funny. I mean, it kind of his, even though it might have slowed our night down, I don't think it could make it any more real.

She finally looked at me and my stupid smile after finally getting the right side straped on.

- "What? What's so funny?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

I got her hands in mine before pulling her to me and kissing her softly. If anyone could see us, it would probably look ridiculous. Both of us naked while I had a fake penis strapped to me, I smiled stupidly in our kiss while she seemed to be confused with my actions.

When I finally detached my lips from her, I spoke, detaching one of my hands from hers to caress her face.

- "This is funny. The situation. If we're like this now while we are still young, imagine when we get older. I'm just happy and when I think about the future, this is exactly what I want, to be happy, to have fun with you every single day, to struggle to put on a strap on while we're both completely horny and in love and mesmerized by one another and make our definition of perfect while we make mistakes together. I can't wait to spend my life with you love." I sincerely said looking into her eyes while my heart got warmer by the second as I saw the blush and smile grown in her face.

- "I can't wait to do the same with you, but I really want to enjoy the present as well, you know, while we're still alone, in this cottage to ourselves and a king size bed." Alix responded while her hands started to roam my body now, moving one to grab the penis shaped object attached to my high hips.

- "I mean, unless you don't feel like it of course." She whispered the words to my ear and without me even noticing, she pressed the small remote to make the device attached to me vibrate in, probably, the lowest setting and putting the remote in my hand but still not leaving it there, as her hand still stood on top of it waiting for me to grab the small controler, making every hair in my body stand up and my eyes roll back slightly while my body trembled in pure pleasure from her seductive action.

That was probably the point where I lost it completely and finally grabbed the remote with one hand while my other arm busied itself in wrapping around Alix roughly while I attacked her mouth in a deep tongue kiss moving her to the bed already.

I really can't wait for our life together, I just didn't know if we would ever leave our room when we got one to ourselves.

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

After leaving jail and putting on a missing person notice for Claire, I wrote every piece of information I had gathered from Zack. He told me this Chad guy would be a good place to start looking and so I went online, hoping Zack's frat had something online or on social media.

After about ten minutes I ended up finding a Facebook page. The name of the frat, Alpha Gama Delta, matched and some of the details Zack gave to me did too, but I had to be sure.

I looked through the pictures and they seemed to range in between group pictures of the guys, individual pictures of some of them playing sports, mostly were of this Dylan guy, I guess he must probably be the douche king, and some were of several of the guys in parties or in small groups. After a while I finally found one with Zack in it and after a couple more photos I found one where this Chad guy had been tagged. It looked like a photo taken at a party with some random girl and Zack did tell me there was only one Chad at the frat so this must be him.

Fortunately, the tag lead me right to this guy's facebook and I even found some photos of him and Zack on his page which also was a confirmation this was the guy I had been looking for. There's only one problem. How do I find him? Specially now that classes aren't occurring. He could be anywhere and even if he's from somewhere close, I have no clue how to even get his address.

I searched through his page and found a phone number. Maybe if I run this number by Google it can tell me where it's registred to, I've heard that it might help if I search it along with the persons first and last name. And so I did and luckily it said it was from a place not too far away, two towns away. Now I'd just have to find a way to know exactly where he lives and hope he's home.

Tomorrow is going to be a long long day. So I guess I should rest and deal with this tomorrow with a clear head, cause honestly, today had been exhausting.
_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

- "I'm drained!" I let the words out in between my hard breathing as both me and Harley finally came down from our high. After the fourth round, I didn't think I could move a single muscle anymore.

Harley breathed hard next to me as well. I laid on my belly while she laid on her back now and I think we had made a good decision in removing the strap on after round three and end our night in a position that involved less movement than all of the other positions we had done tonight cause I don't think neither of us would have the energy to try and remove it now.

I'm seriously impressed by the resistance of this bed, cause I'm pretty sure we could have broken any other bed easily if we did anything close in it to what we did here tonight.

- "I don't think I've ever sweated so much during sex to be honest." Harley responded in between breaths.

I gave her a small chuckle in return and moved my body close to hers.

- "Well, I for once think we should take a shower and go to sleep, but I don't think I can move. Also, this room smells like sex, dirty, mind blowing sex. Maybe opening a window would be a good idea." I responded snuggling closer to Harley.

She kissed the top of my head and managed to wrap an arm around me, moving her hand through my naked back in a feather like way, making me close my eyes.

- "Well, I like it. It smells like us and I heard there's a summer storm tonight, so that means humidity and more bugs and I don't want to get stung, specially since I'm sleeping naked. That and I'm the only thing that's allowed to take a bite out of you and that cute ass of yours." Harley responded amused, caressing my ass now with her roaming hand.

She actually did bite me on the ass tonight which at the time had not been something that brought me pain, but pleasure instead cause three of her fingers had been quickly moving inside of me while we sixty nined, guess me getting her to the edge at the same time led her to bite the first thing she saw and so that's the story of how I'm now sure I'll have a bite mark on my ass tomorrow.

- "You're incurable." I responded with a smile and my eyes closed as I could feel my heart beat steady now and I could hear Harley's steadying as well.

- "I hope I never get cured if this is what it feels like to be infected then." She responded with a contented sigh at the end.

- "... And the cheesiest, but I love you more than life itself, so I guess that's ok." I responded hearing her heartbeat fastening a little bit again at my words.

- "E eu mais a ti meu amor, I love you." She responded knowing I knew exactly what the words meant.

After a while we both drifted off to sleep in a loving embrace. One I wished I would never leave.

_______________________________________

This time, I woke up with Harley next to me. I knew it before I even opened my eyes. I felt her arms still wrapped around me loosely from behind and felt her breathing in a steady manner.

I tried to keep myself from moving, trying to prolong this morning bliss I found myself in right now. I didn't want to move, I just wanted to stay like this forever and never leave her arms and this bed. Unfortunately my stomach didn't feel the same as it protested the lack of food inside itself and next thing I knew, Harley was stirring behind me as she finally started to wake up.

- "Good morning baby. You're awake? She asked in a sleepy voice, one I found quite sexy to be honest. Simultaneously, she held me a little bit tighter now.

I breathed in, not really wanting to say yes, cause that meant we would get up soon, but also wanting to turn around and look at my beautiful girl. I really really loved looking at her in the mornings when we woke up next to each other with her bed hair, her smile and her general natural beauty shinning through, plus she's naked and I haven't woken up next to her since the Bahamas, so I decided to show her I was in fact awake.

I grabbed her hand that rested on my stomach and brought it to my lips, kissing it while I moved my back closer to her front.

- "I am, but I want to stay here forever like this." I responded not hoping for the grogginess in my voice.

She simply chuckled lightly at my words and got her torso slightly up with her other arm just so she could look at me from above.

I turned my face to hers with a smile which grew as I was prized with a morning kiss.

- "You know, I wasn't really planning on leaving the bed right away." She whispered as our lips still touched and her hand that was previously in mine moved south, down my body and stopping just above my core.

That was enough for me to find a new hunger instead of the one my stomach had bothered me about before.

- "I'm glad we agree on this." I simply responded before kissing her again, this time with a different passion behind it.

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

Ok, let's get this mothafuckin' bread. Today is going to be a handful and I need to start getting shit done and find Chad to begging with.

I was already up and ready to start my search for this guy and for Claire of course.

After some rest, I actually could think better now and decided to use a valuable human resource, lying. Say what you want, but lying has it's pros, especially in this situation. What better way to find this Chad guy than to ask the guy himself? I just had to lie to him, making up a reason as to why he should meet me.

I picked up my phone and dialled his number hoping he would pick up.

After a while a deep voice was heard on the other end.

"Hello?"

I froze for a second realizing I hadn't actually thought about what I would say, but finally responded nervously hoping I could go with it and remember something during the conversation.

- "Hey, am I talking to Chad? " I asked nervous still.

" Who's asking?" He simply responded in questioning tone.

Ok, first lie, think of a name quickly Matt.

- "It's John, from the party, the other night remember?" I responded with the stupidest most common lie and name. John? What the fuck was I thinking?

Silence seemed to fill the other side of the line.

- "The party? Last weekend's party? At the club?" He asked with something in his voice I couldn't figure out.

I nodded my head frantically even though he couldn't see me, happy he took the bait, or at least seemed to as he actually gave me some information about this supposed party that actually happened.

- "Yeah, you don't remember me?" I asked hoping he met some guy named John there.

- "No, but then again those techno parties are wild. I must had been really fucked up. Did I give you my number? I usually don't do that." He responded almost like he was whispering.

I thought about what to say, why would he give a random guy his number, I had to come up with an excuse. Just as I was about to say something he beat me to it.

- "Look, John right? I don't remember you, but we can't talk through here, you must have Grindr, right? I'll text you my account name there. Find me and we can meet up and have some fun." He responded in a rush.

Grindr? What the hell is that? Fun? Ok I'm officially confused as fuck.

I wanted to ask what he was talking about, but once again he spoke first.

- "I really have to go now, but text me. Oh, by the way, I'm a bottom in case you didn't know." He simply said before he hung up leaving me even more confused. What the fuck did this all mean?

Oh well, guess I'll have to do some research. At least he seemed convinced I was this John and even talked about meeting up. That wasn't so hard after all.

_______________________________________

George's P.O.V.

Last night had went amazing with Julie. I could finally see her smile today's morning and I felt happy that I was able to make things slightly better, even though I still knew I had a lot to make up for.

- "Have the girls said something already?" Julie asked as she took a bite of the butter toast I had made her for breakfast. Just as I knew she liked.

I shrugged my shoulders while giving her a carefree smile.

- "Let them enjoy, it's still pretty early and I'm pretty sure they are still sleeping like any normal teen, plus, I was thinking the two of us could go out for lunch." I responded knowing fully well the girls were still in the house and safe as Roland had been on watch for the entire night and notified me just half an hour ago that nothing had happened during the night.

Julie seemed surprised with my words, so surprised that she almost chocked on her coffee.

She looked at me for a while with an eyebrow raised.

- "Who are you? What did you do to my husband?" She asked.

I laughed and took her hand across the table.

- "Well, I made him realize what an asshole he's been to his family lately and convinced him to change for the best." I responded with a smile but seriously.

She smiled back before finally talking.

- "Well, lunch sounds great if my date isn't that same old asshole anymore."

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

Aaaaand Chad is gay. I finally found out what Grindr is and now I don't know what to do. Lying doesn't seem like the best option after all. Ok, I really wasn't expecting this.

I tried to find another solution to this, but I knew there was no turning back now, so I guess I'll have to make a fake profile on this app. God fucking damn it, how am I going to pretend to be attracted to this guy and that I like penis? Plus, I also found out about the whole being a bottom thing, so I have to pretend I'm a gay male who is a "top". The things I do for Claire. Fuck!

Ok, ok, I'll create the fake account with some fake photos, meet up with the guy and make him talk. That's it. I even thought about maybe using this as a way of blackmail if he doesn't help me, I mean, he must keep it a secret, being in a frat and all, the guys must be ruthless and probably objectify girls all the time while being complete homophones as well, even though I would never out someone or use the fact that someone is gay to harm them in a normal situation. But this is definitely not a normal scenario and I hope he actually collaborates without me having to go as far as that.

Guess it's time to stop thinking straight. That's probably a really gay thing to say right? Ok, I'm screwed.

_______________________________________

After a couple of hours and spending way too many time for my taste talking about things I had no idea existed and were actual things, things I hope I never get to experience, I finally got Chad to agree to meet me at a motel close by for what he thinks is some "fun". So now, I'll have to meet him in about 2 hours and while I wait, I decided to get lunch. Might as well eat while I wait. Anything but sausages.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

After a great morning, me and Alix finally decided to get up shower and get ready. Maybe we could go out for lunch or something like that. I just wished I had my bike and that the storm had stopped, but unfortunately, it was still raining outside and it was fucking hot as well.

Just as I finished putting my shirt on, Alix left the bathroom with her phone in hand.

- "Hey, has your mom called?" She asked curious.

I looked back and shook my head no. I had checked just after I started getting dressed.

- "That's weird. My dad hasn't even sent a text. Maybe something happened..." She said with concern but making me laugh.

I finally moved towards her and put my hands on her waist.

- "Or maybe, just maybe, they finally decided to respect our privacy and give us some time alone without being all up on our asses." I responded and kissed her nose, moving away again to put on my shoes now.

She kept her phone in her hand wondering if that could be the truth, but as she put her phone to her ear, I knew she took the first option as the right one.

- "Hey dad, is everything ok?" I heard her ask and I went to the kitchen to see if we had something to eat at least.

I looked around in the cabinets but nothing was exactly what I found apart from some old scotch that probably belonged to my grandpa and one can of tuna that must be 20 years old by now. I really need to stock this house with something else, maybe even try and renew it a bit, maybe decorate it or somet-

- "Harley. The weirdest thing just happened." I heard Alix behind me and turned around to see her with wide eyes and her phone still in hand.

I scrunched my eyebrows waiting for her to continue and she finally looked at me.

- "My dad just said they didn't call cause they didn't want to bother and that they were going out for lunch and that we were not invited cause they want to have a romantic day and we should have one as well." She said like it was the most unusual thing she heard in her entire life.

I shrugged my shoulders with a laugh.

- "Just that?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

- "He also said that he would pay our uber if we wanted to go somewhere and that he's making my favorite for dinner." She said with the same tone as before.

This time I bursted into laughter as I took in her reaction. George really was surprising at times. I'm glad this time it's for something good.

- "Well, that's good right? And actually we mighty have to go and eat out, because we have nothing in the house, unless you want to order something of course." I responded with a slight smile still on my face.

Talking about food seemed to bring her to her senses as she immediately decided we should order food and stay for a while longer in the house. So without further discussion, we've started wondering what we wanted.

_______________________________________

George's P.O.V.

Lunch was going great. Me and Julie were in fact having a great day besides the fact that the weather is kind of awful, but still.

Everything was going great until Roland called. I excused myself to Julie saying I needed the bathroom and picked up the call, worried about something possibly happening to the girls.

"Hey boss." Roland greeted me.

- "Hello Roland, is everything ok with the girls." I asked.

- "Yes, but apparently they asked for some food, should I preform recognition on the food deliver?" He asked in a professional manner.

I breathed out in relief and told him to do so but without the girls noticing, better be safe than risk anything happening.

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

3 o'clock. Ok, get ready Matt.

I stood just outside the motel and decided to text Chad on this Grindr app telling him I had arrived and hoping he was already here.

"Room 34. I'm waiting, the door is opened."

He simply responded. I made my way to the stairs as the rooms down here seemed to only go from 1 to 20 and quickly found my way to room 34.

Once I got there I breathed in and out a couple of times, preparing myself for what was to come. I mean, even if I blackmailed him, this guy was big, like football player big and even though I had my share of muscles, this guy would probably be able to knock me out in a blink of an eye.

After a couple more seconds I knocked on the door before opening it.

- "Hey, um, Chad? You there?" I asked peeking my head inside and seeing no one. Did I get the wrong room?

Just then a voice sounded from inside the bathroom.

- "Get in, I'll be out in a minute." He responded.

I did as he said and got inside standing uncomfortably in the middle of the room.

After a while I was met with something that would probably mark me for life. This Chad guy left the bathroom with guess what? Nothing but a jock strap on. One that was laced. I was way too shocked to even utter a word, but as Chad looked at me, his expression went from aroused to angry.

- "Hey! Who the fuck are you?! You're not John! You look nothing like the guy in the pictures!" He exclaimed not bothered to cover his privates.

I finally found my words then.

- "No, hum I'm not. I needed to get you to talk to me, but first I need to ask you to put something on, like anything that covers all that." I responded gesturing with my hands.

That only managed to make him more confused and angry.

- "What? What the fuck are you talking about dude? Are you a stalker? How did you even get my number?" He asked.

I knew I had to tell him what I needed to talk to him about even though his reaction would be hard to predict. I don't think he would take off running, at least not dressed like that, so I tried my luck.

- "I need to talk to you about Zack. His sister is in danger and I think you can help me." I said making his eyes open wide and I knew right then that I had him by his balls. Ok, what is wrong with me. This is definitely not the best situation to use that saying.

_______________________________________

Ruby's P.O.V.

- "Is everyone ready? We'll attack at dinner time. I know it's a weird hour, but it's our best shot if we want to succeed. George has two people working for him at the time, a man and a woman, the woman is that jogger who kept you two from taking Alix that day and the guy is Roland, he's the one who's been working for George the longest. At that time they take shifts. Later they both stay by the house to guard it from afar-" My mom kept on talking and writing on this board exactly what our moves should be but I wasn't really listening. I was in cloud 9. After today Harley would be mine and I would finally be able to kill my dear sister and stop being second option for everyone. I just fucking hate her so much.

As I had a sadistic smile on my face I was brought back to reality by my mother who snapped at me.

- "Ruby! Did you get everything I said?! Must I remind you of what's at stake here?" She screamed in anger.

I shook my head no.

- "I know exactly what's at stake and I'm ready. So ready." I responded simply. Just a couple more hours and I would have exactly what I wanted.

And so as our pre party briefing ended we all went to get our stuff while James stood at the house with Claire waiting for instructions. My mother had been wise enough to tell him to be sharp instead of trying to have his way with Claire once again at least.
_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

- "Fuck, I knew this day would come! I'm screwed, I'm so screwed." Chad had finally put on some clothes and was now panicking.

I didn't even say a lot, just claimed I knew he was in the car with Zack when that happened, also when I talked about Claire he didn't seem to know anything about her and he sounded genuine, so maybe the other guy was actually the one I was looking for.

- "Chad, listen to me, I need your help. What happened that night and who was the other guy with you? I asked hoping he would tell me as he apparently seemed to not be thinking straight.

He stopped moving around and sat down on the bed with his head on his hands.

I moved towards him and tried to be as supportive as I could, maybe aggressiveness won't take me anywhere. Who knows?

- "Chad, tell me." I simply said as I sat down next to him.

He now violently turned his head in my direction.

- "Why should I? If I do you'll just sell me out to the cops. I'm going to go to jail if I tell you, can't you fucking understand that?!" He almost shouted.

I thought about it for a second and tried to convince him.

- "Listen, this isn't about the accident or Zack. It's about his sister. You did something wrong, but you can make up for it. Plus there's ways to go about this and I'm sure that you can find a way to get yourself out of this, but that girl needs my help. I need to know Chad." I said calmly.

That seemed to work as he breathed in and out and prepared himself to talk.

- "He forced me to it! I didn't want this to happen. I told him it wasn't right, but I was scared and confused and I did what he said and kept quiet, but I wasn't the one driving drunk, he was, Dylan was the one who killed that girl." He responded.

It didn't take me long after that to convince him to give me more information about this Dylan and his address, but I did have to promise Chad I wouldn't tell Dylan he was the one who told me about this.

And so as I got into my car and put on the address Chad had gave to me on google maps, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to finally finding Claire.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Babe, we should start getting ready to leave. Can you call my dad so he can get us an Uber please?" Alix said from the bedroom where she was probably putting the rest of the things she brought away in her big ass suitcase.

I responded with a small yes and dialled George's number. He took a while to pick the phone up, but he did pick up.

- "Hey George." I said calmly.

I heard some sounds I couldn't distinguish before George's voice came up on the other side.

- "Harley. Yes? Do you want me to send an Uber to pick you guys up? Dinner is almost ready anyways." He simply responded in a rush.

- "Hum I can call one. You don't have to pay for it. I was just calling to tell you we're leaving to go there in a bit." I responded not wanting him to pay again.

He almost cut me off.

- "Nonsense. I'll ask for one and text you the details. See you girls soon. " He said before hanging up, giving me no chance of countering his offer.

After less than a minute I received a text from George saying that the car picking us up was a black Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon and that the driver was a woman and that she would arrive in around 7 minutes.

I sent him a thank you text back and just moved to the room to start bringing our stuff towards the door and help Alix with whatever she needed.

- "Hey, are you quite done with that?" I asked just as I got into the room seeing Alix put some things on her bag.

She looked back at me for a second with a smile.

- "Yup. Just have to close the bag and I'm ready to go. Did you call my dad?" She asked as she closed the suitcase and turned fully around to look at me.

I got my backpack from the corner of the room, putting it on my back.

- "Yeah the Uber should be here in around 5 to 6 minutes. I'm putting this and that by the entrance." I said gesturing to both our bags.

She moved to me and kissed my cheek before moving towards the bathroom.

- "Ok, Im peeing really quick and we can go after that. I'm just fucking grateful that the raining stopped for a while cause we still have to get to the main road right?" She asked not letting me answer as she quickly went into the bathroom.

And so I picked up her extremely heavy suitcase and rolled it towards the front door, leaving my backpack on my shoulders and going around the cottage to make sure everything was locked and turned off before we left and finally going back to the front door again.

After a while Alix appeared and we both moved outside, walking towards the main road with both our bags and instantly spotting the black Mercedes.

We greeted the woman who picked us up politely. Alix seemed to stare at her for a while, but I didn't give it much thought as she seemed to only be looking at her as she somehow knew the woman from somewhere.

We got inside and Alix still stood with the same face as before while our driver simply got inside and started driving.

After about 5 minutes into the trip Alix had the great idea to scare me shitless and also apparently the woman driving us.

- "That's it!" She screamed.

And while I looked at her like she had gone crazy she slightly leaned forward to the drivers direction.

- "You're the jogger woman from yesterday, near the mall, the one who thought she knew me from somewhere." She said making the woman shift uncomfortably in her seat.

Wait a minute... What is she talking about? Did this woman came on to Alix yesterday?

I was starting to get kind of annoyed and jealous with just thinking about it. I knew I shouldn't, cause it probably was nothing, but my mind just creates this scenarios when I think about Alix being alone somewhere and everyone just tries to get with her and I don't like it one bit.

The woman seemed to stutter for a while and I put my arm around Alix protectively when she looked at us through her mirror, just to show her Alix was mine.

- "I'm pretty sure it's you, I told you my girlfriend was picking me up and all but you said you had me confused with someone and just jogged away. I knew I knew you from somewhere." Alix said leaning back again now seemingly sure of what she was saying.

- "Oh, yeah, I didn't notice it was in fact you. I usually don't talk to clients, it might come off as unprofessional." She said simply and kept her eyes on the road now.

Alix then seemed to realize that she had just embarrassed the woman driving us and an awkward vibe installed itself in the car.

- "Oh, sure, yeah sure." Alix stuttered now and finally decided to keep herself from talking to our driver by leaning against me and hiding her face on the crook of my neck in shame probably.

I looked at the rear view mirror and could almost swear I saw a smile on the woman's face. Like the kind of smile you give two people who are clearly in love and shows that you enjoy their happiness and so I just got comfortable and enjoyed the rest of the ride home.

_______________________________________

Ruby's P.O.V.

Ok, we're here, now we just follow the plan, first person to go is Dylan. He'll say he is from the water company and make up something that possibly gets him inside the house and when we hear him through the microphone, we'll get ready to head inside and get Alix. Of course we made sure the house wasn't being watched but we actually found it odd that no one was in fact watching the house as at least one person is on duty right now from George's two minions.

Dylan got out of the Van parked in front of the house with a shirt from the water company and rang the doorbell. He had a microphone with him besides a toolbox and a briefcase with some random papers about something to do with the actual water company and with George's name on it and some other things he might need to remember. We just hoped he would do things right.

After a minute the door opened and we could hear George's voice through the mic.

- "Oh, hey. Good evening." George's voice sounded and I could see my mom's jaw tense.

- "Good evening, I'm from the water company and we've been notified of a water leak in this area. I'm going to have to check your kitchen and bathroom pipes, mister..., Oh yes, Mayer." Dylan responded in the most polite manner he could, to sound real.

After a couples more words they let him inside and closed the door, now we just wait for our cue.

_______________________________________

George's P.O.V.

There's something wrong with this guy, plus our pipes had been checked and some even replaced last week, so I struggled to believe his reasons to come up to my door. I told him to wait by the door as soon as he entered, I went to my office quickly to get my gun and came back as Julie talked to the guy, probably trying to get some more information about this leak.

- "You have a very nice house." The guy said with a smile that made me doubt him even more.

I politely thanked him while Julie started to set the rest of the stuff on the table.

He seemed to wander into our kitchen too slowly and looked around for a while before even opening his toolbox or looking for the pipes he was talking about.

- "You should probably open some windows cause the smell of this pipes when I open them, might not be the best." He simply said, now looking behind the sink and Julie went to open a couple of windows.

Once again he started moving, really slowly, like he wasn't really sure of what he was doing.

- "So you have any children?" He asked as he took a tool from his box.

And then it hit me, that tool isn't even something he needs and he's asking about my kids? Now I'm sure he's not who he's trying to appear to be and so taking a hold of my gun, but not removing it from the back off my pants, I told Julie to go and get me my wallet from the office, knowing it wasn't actually there but also knowing it would buy me some time to have her look around while I pointed a gun a this guys head and told him to leave before he got hurt.

When Julie was finally out of the room, I got my gun out quickly and pointed it at the guy's head.

- "Who sent you? Was it Emily?" I asked the guy who now put his hand in the air slowly, leaving the tool on the ground.

- "I don't know what you're talking about." He simply responded.

I chuckled at his attempt at lying and unlocked my gun threateningly.

- "Look, either you tell me, or I'll put a bullet in your head. Who. Sent. You? Either speak or my gun's pipe will be the only pipe you'll get to clean tonight." I once again said, trying not to be too loud.

- "Well, well, well, I must admit, you've thoroughly improved when it comes to being more of a man Georgie boy." A female's voice was heard, one I never wished to hear again in my life. Emily.

And just like that, I had a gun pointed at me by no one other than my ex wife and Alix's mom. Another girl stood next to her, a girl I somehow think I had seen before.

- "Put your gun down, you're in a clear disadvantage here you waste of a man!" Emily said and I knew she would shoot me if she wanted to and also go for Julie if she needed to, so I did and as soon as I did the guy got up and moved next to the other girl next to Emily.

I straightened myself up before talking to her.

- "What do you want you evil bitch?" I asked with anger.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

Finally we were arriving. I was hungry and still embarrassed by the awkward conversation with the driver and so I was just glad we were almost home.

As the car stopped at our front door, the driver seemed hesitant to unlock the doors or even get out of the car herself as she looked around the place.

The fact that she kept the back doors locked and left the car even though Harley repeatedly said the word "sorry" trying to get her attention was the weirdest part of it all. It went as far as Harley actually knocking on the window to get tlher attention.

Finally she seemed to realize we were still in the car. What a weird woman.

She went to the drivers side and unlocked the doors and opened the trunk moving to get our bags.

- "I'll take the heavy bag to the front door." She said, picking up my bag and not giving us time to discuss as she moved next to our house's gate and looked inside a van that was parked next to our door. The weirdness of it all left us speechless enought that we didn't dare refuse her offer.

As we rang the doorbell, a while went by before the door opened. I was starting to feel uncomfortable as the driver stood just behind us but not somewhere anyone inside the house would be able to see her, and I just wanted this weird woman to leave us alone by now.

Finally after some minutes, my dad opened the door. He seemed weird, very weird as he talked to us.

- "Girls. You're here. Hum, where is your driver?" He asked.

I knew he was strange but just as I looked back and didn't see the woman there anymore, just my bag, I shook my head as if she had just disappeared out of magic. She almost did.

So we entered the house, disregarding my dad's words, even though he seemed reticent to let us in. Harley was in front, me behind her and my dad was behind me.

- "Mom?! Ruby? What's happening?" I heard Harley in panic as soon as she walked out of the entry hall.

I went to meet her only to be greeted with Ruby pointing a gun at Julie's head and an older woman and a guy who I remember was at Ruby's place that night me and Harley left her there when she was drunk.

- "Well hello darling." The older woman said looking pointedly at me.

I looked back at her, I didn't recognize a thing about her, the only thing that was familiar to me were her eyes.

- "Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky.

She aimed her gun at me from across the room before responding with a laugh.

- "Oh I think you know who I am, I mean your first word was "mommy" after all." She responded confirming my fears. This was my mom, but what was Ruby doing here, and this guy.

I looked at Ruby now and as she looked back at me, like she read my mind, she gave me a twisted smile and spoke.

- "Hello sis. Hey Harley." She said winking at Harley who just stood in panic as the situation unravelled, probably cause her mother had a gun pointed at her temple.

I ignored the fact that I had just discovered that Ruby was in fact my sister or that my mom, who I had just met was pointing a gun at me.

- "What do you want?" I asked trying not to seem like I was about to fucking shit myself.

- "Well, at least you ask the right questions. Easy. We want to have your cut of the inheritance. Well, since you're supposed to get it all when you turn 18 next week, we've ran out of time." She responded leaving me confused.

- "Yeah, and I want Harley." Ruby stated looking at Harley like she couldn't wait to get her hands on her.

I disregarded Ruby once again, even though I knew that if I could I would strangle her with my bare hands.

- "What inheritance?" I asked confused.

Ruby was the one who spoke now.

- "Grandma's inheritance you stupid bitch!" She yelled at me.

I thought for a second about what they were talking about. I was supposed to get an inheritance that my grandmother had left for me? Well, I didn't even know the woman.

- "That's quite enough. Here's our deal, either you do things our way or your little family pays the price, specially your girlfriend over there." My supposed mom said now pointing the gun at Harley.

Just as I was about to say I would do whatever they wanted, everything just happened so fast. Two shots sounded first, almost at the same time. Then another shot as my dad roughly pushed Harley away.

I almost didn't process what had happened, but as I saw Ruby and the older woman on the floor, Julie free and our Uber driver moving from behind us pointing one gun at the guy who stood with wide eyes next to the the two figures on the floor now, I had seemed to almost figure it out. The only thing I didn't figure out was the third shot. Not until Julie's scream invaded the room.

- "George!" She screamed in panic as she stood up and moved in our direction and as I looked at my dad, I realized that the third shot had hit him as he colapsed on the floor, bleeding out. He had been shot in the stomach and he had taken that shot for Harley.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Chemistry 由 Teddy

青少年小说

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
3.3M 133K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
126K 4.6K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
Her 由 ciana faven

青少年小说

11.7K 588 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...