Naruto sensei{Hiatus{

By AP1048

Naruto is a ninja leaf prodigy and was a sense he still has a lot to learn but also tends to hold back More

Team Seven
Land Of The Waves
Land of The Waves Part 2
The Bridge
Chunin Exams part 1
Chunin Exams part 2
Chuning exams training
Thanks
Finals
Hiatus
Note/short chapter
Abandoned

Prologue

1.9K 21 1
By AP1048

Naruto Senju Uchiha/uzumaki namikaze
(YES HE IS A SENJU AND UCHIHA ITS MY STORY DONT QUESTION ME)
*the 14 year old tall blonde enters the hokage office*
Naruto:hey old man what did you want me For?
Hiruzen:your going to have your own team no buts because in order to become hokage you need to have a team.
Naruto:all right old man but who is my team
Hiruzen:Sasuke Urchins Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga
Naruto:you put my cousin on my team for real he is an Emo Rat.Ugh his fangirl she is a banshee the Hyuga isn't too bad.
Hiruzen:you will meet them shortly
**meanwhile at the academy**
Iruka:Team Seven,Sasuke Uchiha ,Sakura Haruno,and Hinata Hyuga,your sensei is Naruto Senju Uchiha.
Sakura and Hinata:isn't he the prodigy kid who is like the same age as us.
Iruka:yeah
**the rest of the teams are made and their senseis come all that is left is team seven their sensei finally arrives**
Sakura: YOUR LATE!
Hinata:H-hi sensei
Sasuke:hn
Naruto:oh Sasuke stop saying hn
Naruto:anyways meet me on the roof in 5 mins
** HE teleports to the roof**
**SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT NEXT WILL BE LONGER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
101K 2K 35
šŸ”žšŸ”žšŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...