ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 31 edited

21.2K 786 347
By Trufflerabbit13

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I sat in middle of Gon's room's floor, the phone I received from my older brother placed on my ear. I angrily pulled it away and glared at the screen.

"Stupid Sorata, he isn't picking up the phone even after I called him ten times..." I grumbled under my breath.

So he's out of my list now, there's only one other person who might be able to answer my question... I should probably go see them...

The door suddenly slammed open making me jump in shock and throw the phone into the air. In panic I fumbled with phone before driving down to catch it before it hit the ground. I sighed in relief and looked up and saw Gon and Killua looking shock.

"Ah... Hey..." I laughed as I sweat dropped. The two boys shared looks before laughing.

I quickly noticed Killua holding a weird box in his hand. What was that?

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I see..." Killua and I both mutter as we eyed the small box in Gon's hand.

"Well... How do you open it?" I questioned as I took it out of Gon's hand and looked at it carefully. My eyes narrowed when I noticed it had no lid.

Gon frowned as he sat criss crossed, "I tried opening it, but I couldn't."

Hm... Force it open?

Killua took the box out of my hand and grinned at Gon, "Can I force it open?" The silver haired boy questioned, his feline like blue eyes filled with confidence.

Gon shrugged his shoulders, "Sure, I tried too."

I sat next to Gon and watched veins start to appear on Killua's arm and finger as he tried to force the box open. He stopped and breathed out before tossing the box back at me.

"It's no use!" He whined a look of irritation visible, "That's no ordinary box. I can twist open a normal iron box even if it's welded."

I sighed and looked at the box, "We can't just break it cause we don't know what's inside," I state as I try to figure out what we need to do. I shook it but frowned when I heard no sound.

Hm... When you become a hunter....

My eyes lit up in realization, and at the same moment Killua looked at me as well.

"I see..." Killua muttered as he walked up to me, "Maybe..."

I nodded at him, "Yeah, this might actually work." I state as I give the box to Gon. The ravenette tilted his head in confusion.

"What?"

I bit my lip thinking, "Well, there's one thing we haven't tried yet," I explain, I scratch my head but wince when my fingers got caught in nest called my hair. Ouch...

Killua smirked as he sat next to me and looked at Gon, "There's something you have that you didn't before you were a hunter." The young Zoldyck hinted.

Gon's brown round eyes lit up in realization, "Oh!! I know!"

I smiled, good he kno-

"The hunters license!"

I slip and fell onto the ground. Eh...? Gon...

"But, there's no place to insert it though...."

Killua shook his head and helped me sit up, "Gon, that's not it, it's nen..."

Gon sweat dropped, "Oh..."

Without much trouble Gon concentrated his aura and flowed it to the small box. I gasped as bright blinding light flashed out of the box making the dark room light up.

Suddenly on guard I jumped back and covered my eyes with my arm. I watched with squinted eyes as the box floated in the air before it dropped to the ground with an 'Clink'.

I stood there shocked as I saw the metal pieces that once covered the box fell to the ground.

"Inside the box... Another box?" Gon questioned in surprise. Killua on the other hand picked up the pieces that were once the box's outer layer.

I also picked it up and stared at it, "Just plain piece of iron, there's no sign of glueing either," I mutter as I look at it in fascination. How did this work? Even after Killua and Gon tried to force it open it wouldn't.

I shook my head with amazement, nen is really amazing, there's so much things I don't know. I flipped the metal in my hand but my eyes narrowed as I tilted my head.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion when I saw strange inscription on the iron. What was it?

"Hey Gon," Killua mutter as he tossed the iron to Gon, "Do you recognize the inscription?"

Gon looked at the iron in his hand and nodded, "Yeah, the promise ring that Wing-San gave me had the same inscription."

What? What was he talking about? I quietly listen to their conversation confused, promise ring? Nen? Wing? Huh?

I zoned out for few minutes deeply into my own thoughts, I should probably go.... As I was debating a tap on my shoulder made me snap out of it.

"Oi, Nijika, it opened," Killua muttered as he shook me lightly. I looked up at him before standing up.

"Eh? Where are you going Nijika, aren't you going to stay to see what they are?" Gon questioned stopping me from leaving the room.

I turned around and smiled at my friend, "Nah, I'm ok. And I also want to go get a snack, maybe Mito-San could quickly make me something..."

Gon and Killua seemed confused but both of them allowed me to leave the room. I silently walked down the stair searching for the orange haired female. As I walked out if the house I grabbed my backpack that was on the ground.

Man, they're going to be mad when they find out... I quickly navigated myself through the rather small house.

I quickly found Mito-San outside drying out the clothes, as I walked up to her she quickly noticed my presence and smiled.

"Hello there Nijika, is there something you need?" She kindly questioned with a smile. She placed the damp sheet she was about to hang on her arm so she could talk to me.

I nodded and placed my hat onto my head, "I just came to say goodbye, thank you for letting me stay at your house Mito-San," I bow and smile at her.

The older woman seemed surprised as she cupped her cheek.

"Oh my, you're leaving?"

I nodded while bringing my finger to my lip, "Shh, the boys don't know I am, I need to suddenly go somewhere," I explain as I hook my backpack onto my back.

Mito-San looked worried but nodded, "I'm sure Gon and Killua are going to be upset when they realize you left without telling them anything...."

I frowned knowing she was right, but I shrug my shoulders, "Oh well, they'll quickly get over it, but can I leave a message for them?"

Mito-San nodded, a kind smile gracing her features, "Please tell them I'll be waiting for them at York Shin, they'll know what I mean. And it'll be great if you tell them I was sorry, I have to take care of family business."

I smiled and bowed one last time before I controlled the wind. Mito-san's eyes grew wide in shock as my feet lifted off the ground as I floated above her. I chuckled slightly as the sheet she had in her hand dropped onto the gground becoming dirty once again.

"Thanks Mito-San," giving the older female one last tthanks I flew myself higher into the sky until Gon's house only became a speck of black.

Alright, this was going to be another long flight...

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Yawning tiredly, I flew myself down until my foot touched the ground. I looked up and stared at the familiar large stone gate.

"Nijika-sama!"

Hearing my name I turned around. I smiled at the gate keeper in greeting.

"Zebro-San, good to see you again," I greet the bowing man. We exchanged few words before he allowed me to push open the gate. Surprisingly four doors open widely allowing me to pass.

Which means... I've gotten a bit stronger and I've improved...

I closed the gates, waving a goodbye at Zebro-San before leisurely walking through the woods that belonged to the Zoldyck family.

My wild, tangled hair was hidden underneath my hat and safely hidden. While my clothes were slightly dusty from the long fourteen hour flight.

I frowned slightly realizing Gon and Killua must have already noticed my absent. I shivered slightly thinking about how angrily Killua was. Gon may be upset but he wouldn't be angry enough to hit me...

My ears perked up as I heard a branch being stepped on. My green eyes darted to a tree where the noise came from. A familiar looking dark skinned girl stood on the branch, looking at me stoically with her brown eyes.

My thoughts went to when I first came to the estate. She was one of the guards Silva used to test me, her name was.... Canary... That's it, Canary, that was her name.

"Hello Canary," I greeted softly in a friendly tone. The dark skinned girl leaped down from her tree branch and bowed to me.

"Good afternoon Nijika-sama..."

I scowled at her politeness and waved my hand, "Uhhh... Don't call me with honorifics, we're probably really close in age or you're older..."

The young Zoldyck butler ignored what I stated and bowed to me once again before looking at me directly.

"I am here to escort you to the mansion."

Scowling, slightly upset she was ignoring my request, I followed the taller female through the forest.

My eyes darted to the forest as I felt the familiar presence of Mike. I tilted my head confused why the large beast hasn't come to greet me, but shrugged it off when I saw his large dark eyes looking at me through the tall trees.

It seemed as if the large dog was following us through the shadows, so I did feel like he was keeping us company.

The walk through the forest was silent, neither Canary or I starting a conversation. Although I noticed the quick looks the girl gave me.

At first, I thought the looks were from distaste, but I quickly realizes how well she was hiding her emotion. When I saw the small tug upwards on her lips I figured she didn't hate me.

As soon as the mansion was in our sight the female excused herself and disappeared back into the forest leaving me standing there. When her presence was gone the loud foot steps of Mike was heard.

My green eyes patiently waited for the large beast to emerge from the thicket of the forest.

'Been... While....' The broken thoughts of Mike entered my head as he appeared in front of my sight.

I smiled at the animal and nodded walking up to it, "Yeah, it's been a while Mike, you eating ok? Zebro-San mentioned something about eating too many bandits."

'No enough food. Hungry...'

I laughed, "Sorry about that Mike, next time I'll remember to get you something to eat, maybe a great stamp pork will fill you up."

The furred beast seemed to nod his big head in agreement before looking at the large mansion. I sighed and patted the large animals leg before walking to the mansion. Before I could even knock the door swung open.

My green eyes grew wide in surprise as I was suddenly picked up and swung like a doll.

"Nijika, dear! You're here, is Kil here as well?!"

I winced and tried to escape the strong hold of the female Zoldyck. I struggled but the grasp that Kikyou had on me grew stronger as she held me.

Suddenly she gasped, making me freeze.

"How can you look like this?!" She let out a shrilled scream making my ears ring painfully. Her cold hands grabbed my face and examined me. I gulped nervously as I stared into her electric visor.

As usual Kikyou was wearing her flamboyant hat with her overbearing dress, I still wonder how she is able to stand it.

Kikyou stared into my face, the white bandages on her face flawless, "TSUBONE!!!! AMANE!!!!"

I moaned and grasped my ears in pain as Kikyou's voice damaged my ears. I blinked my eyes couple of times in pain before I noticed to familiar butlers standing in front of us.

My green eyes immediately turned pleading as I gave a desperate look to Tsubone and Amane. The older female had a stoic look while Amane seemed as if she was holding in a smile and a laughter.

"Get Nijika in a bath and clean her up! I just had the dresses I ordered come in today, so bring her to me afterwards!"

I paled and frantically struggled in Kikyou's grasp. Though Tsubone grabbed me and easily threw me over her shoulder taking me away.

Amane was chuckling as she smiled at me while she walked next to her grandmother.

Oh no.....

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Run!

I have to run!?

I quickly slammed open one of the many doors of the hallway and jumped into it. I gasped for breath as I shook fearfully.

I was once again wearing one of the cursed dresses Kikyou loved to make me wear. Though I have to admit it was better than the dress she last made me wear. Unlike the long black dress that Killua had to help me out of, this dress was slightly more simple and much shorter.

It's was an white dress that had black see through lace that made the dress look gray. The design in the black lace was elegant and made it gorgeous, from the waist it slightly flared out and stopped few inches above my knee.

I sighed and fingered the black choker around my neck. I'm thankful and mad at the same time.

If Tsubone and Amane had let me escape from the very beginning, I wouldn't have to wear this dress and have these makeup painted onto my face. But because of them, I was able to escape Kikyou before she started to take pictures.

Though I was angry how harshly they ran the comb through my tangled mess of hair. They claimed that since my hair grew longer than the last time I saw them, it was tangled more than usual. To take it all out they had to use one more bottle of conditioner than usual. Though I was glad that while I was escaping, I was able to grab my hat and backpack that was place near the door.

I placed my hat on my head and leaned on the door for support. Too bad my hat didn't go with my outfit.

My breathing started to even out when I noticed the room I was in. My eyebrows knotted in confusion as I stared at a door on the wall. I turned around and looked at the door that I entered. Two doors?

Cautiously I walked up to the door and tried to turn the door knob. I frowned slightly when the door didn't open as I hoped.

I eyed the small touch pad that was on the wall next to the door while bitting my lips. A password...? So, something so important that it needs an password?

Huh... Interesting, I'm pretty good at puzzles, I bet I could figure out the password.

I smirked liking the challenge, I'm not going to leave this room until I find out what's behind this doors.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I groaned as I opened the sixth door. So far all five doors lead to another room that had a door and a password. I slowly walked into the metal room and sighed when I saw another door.

Each room had a touch pads, though every room was different. Sometimes, it asked questions of the Zoldyck family and sometimes math equations that only few people can answer. The last door was a puzzle question that took me a while.

Now, I hope this one won't take long as well. I pressed the blank screen, as soon as my finger made contact, words appeared.

'Which family has a long history with the Zoldyck family?'

Huh?

My fingers flew across the key typing the name of the family.

"K. I. J. I. M. E." I spelled out before pressing the enter button.

Surprisingly unlike the other doors from the previous room, the door slowly opened. Feeling the different vibe, I walked in slowly and nervously.

My green eyes scanned the room. I eyed the tall stacks of toys that almost reached the roof top. Colorful box assorted the room.

It seemed as if it was an children's room...

I whirled around when I suddenly felt from presence behind. I jumped back in fright when I saw a dark haired girl smiling at me.

"Who are you miss?"

~*~

A/N

Alright folks! There's the update you've been waiting for!

I think it's pretty obvious who this "mystery girl" is.

Anyways leave comments and votes!!! I read them all and love reading them!!!!

Another information, I would appreciate if you checked out my new fanfic!!!

Any one piece pans out there? Just made a new book!!!!!

A black butler fanfic is also coming soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
7K 231 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
281K 8.3K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...