Pyaar Kiya Toh Nibhana!

By Cookiee9999

A story of two little cuties who met once in their childhood. Khushi remember her Annav, but he forgot her co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

2.6K 263 81
By Cookiee9999

At kitchen..

"Now Khushi only left to complete her college.. She's on last year of fashion designing.." Garima spoke proudly.

"Wow.. Then she will surely join AR!" Ratna said and both ladies giggled.

"Oh-ho.. these both are still trying to hint each other that they want Chote and Khushi bitiya to marry each other.. Looks like I will have to do something!" Nani rolled her eyes thinking.

Khushi returned with Arnav and Aman, Arnav and Aman went to freshen up while she went to kitchen and found her Amma, Ratna and Nani chatting.

"Can I help with something?" she asked smiling.

"Nahin bitiya.. we're already cooking, yesterday you guys did snacks for us and now it's our time to prepare breakfast for you all.." Ratna smiled.

"Bitiya.. can you take me to my room? I want to rest for a while.." Nani said. Khushi nodded and took Nani with her.

While going upstairs, Khushi patiently climbed one stair by one slowly to match with Nani's steps. Nani lovingly patted her cheeks, "Thank you bitiya.. Do you know you're just like my Chote!"

"Really?" Khushi asked amused.

"Hmm.. you both are caring but in different ways.. You show you care by these sweet gestures of yours and he shows his care through anger.." Nani said.

"Woh care nahin.. pagalpan kehte hain Nani ji (That's not care.. It's called madness Nani ji).. Sab kuch ulta karta hai yeh ullu ka patha (He does everything oppositely)" Khushi murmured rolling her eyes.

"My Chote loves and cares a lot for his parents, every time they fight Chote is the one who makes them pacify each other.. Chote takes his Di to shopping and buys everything she wants.. His Jiju is his best friend also, both always keep teasing Anjali.. Chote even helps his Mami with her make up.." Nani giggled along with Khushi.

"He also loves and is very over protective towards his young brothers.. Akash, NK and Aman are his life, he pretends to fight and get angry with their childishness, but deep inside everyone knows how much he loves his brothers and enjoy their teasing also!" Nani said fondly.

Khushi's lips curved into a soft and amused smile after hearing this from Nani, really what was written in magazines about him is very different from the perspective of his family.

"And you know.. he even slept with Laxmi for me!" Nani chuckled walking towards her room, but Khushi stopped right there, "WHAT???????????????"

"Kya hua bitiya?" Nani turned back to her.

"La.. Laxmi kaun? (Who Laxmi??)" Khushi asked gulping.

"My bitiya.." Nani said. Khushi widened her eyes realizing Arnav slept with a woman!!! She marched towards his room angrily.

"My pet goat.." Nani completed entering in her room, she turned to see Khushi but Khushi wasn't there anymore, "Where did bitiya go?"

Arnav's room..

Khushi entered in his room without knocking and earned a "WHAT THE.." from Arnav who was applying gel on his hair.

"Khushi.. What are you doing here?" he walked towards her.

Khushi glared at him and walked forward with dangerous steps making him gulp and walk backwards, "Wa..wait.. Wh..what??? What happened?"

"Were you expecting Laxmi here??" she asked sarcastically.

"Why would I expect Laxmi here? She's in New York in my house!" Arnav replied with confused face.

"Oh really? So you keep her at your home also!" Khushi widened her eyes astonished.

"WHAT THE.. Of course Khushi.. Where would I keep her if Nani can't live without her?" Arnav shrugged.

"Nani or You??" she asked gritting her teeth.

"Nani first.. then comes me.. I used to hate her.. but guess I'm used to see her around now.." he replied casually not knowing Khushi was getting redder with each answer given by him.

"Did you slept with Laxmi or not?" Khushi asked clutching her fist.

"WHAT THE.. Who told you about this?" Arnav asked shocked, he was ruined.. His family would make sure of it.. Seriously who went and told Khushi that he slept with Laxmi..

"It doesn't matter.. now just tell me did you slept with HER or NOT??" Khushi asked irritated.

"Yes.." Arnav shut his eyes in embarrassment and looked away.

"Wah.. Arnav Singh Raizada.. wah!" Khushi took a step back with moist eyes, "Everyone here thinks you're so innocent that you haven't kiss a girl till yet and you.. you already slept with Laxmi!"

"WHAT THE.. LAXMI IS A GOAT DAMMIT" Arnav shouted in disbelief at Khushi's overreaction to this matter, "Do you want me to share my second kiss with a GOAT??"

"What? Goat.. Laxmi.. You slept with a GOAT??" Khushi widened her eyes in shock, "ASR slept with a GOAT!!!!!!"

"Just shut up ok Khushi.." he rolled his eyes.

"Bitwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Buaji enter in room with wide eyes and open mouth in big "O" shape, "Tumhari  halat sach main itni karaab hai (Is your condition really this worse?)"

"Buaji no.." Arnav tried to explain.

"Nahin.. nahin.. yeh kaise ho sakta hai?? (How can this happen??)" Buaji held her head with her both hands and shut her eyes not wanting to believe what she heard.

Khushi burst out laughing, making Arnav glare at her, "This is all happening because of you!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.. ASR.. with Laxmi!" Khushi fell on his bed laughing like crazy.

"Tu shup kaar Sanki.. here bitwa is getting mad for not finding correct girl that he's trying his chance on goats and you're laughing!" Buaji slapped Khushi's arms scolding her.

"Buaji it's nothing like that.. Laxmi is my Nani's pet goat.." Arnav said.

"THAT TOO WITH YOUR NANI'S PET GOAT??????" Buaji sat on bed with thud, beside Khushi who couldn't stop laughing.

"I won't sleep with any goat I find on streets na?" Arnav pouted.

"Chee.. chee.." Buaji shut her eyes and shook her head in disbelief, "And you still talk as if all this is normal!"

"I didn't even realized Laxmi was on my bed.. I woke up and found her on me!" Arnav cried frustrated.

Khushi just went on laughing.

"Kyaa? So you were drunk and didn't realize that Laxmi wasn't a woman but a goat??" Buaji shouted shocked.

"I don't drink Buaji!" Arnav shut his eyes irritated, "Can you let me explain what happened?"

"Okay.." Buaji pouted and sat quietly staring at him.

"You too!" he glared at Khushi laughing non-stop as if she's watching comedy show.

Khushi nodded and wiped the tears on her eyes, chuckling.

"Laxmi is my Nani's pet goat and everyone loves her at home.." Arnav said.

"You too?" Buaji asked widening her eyes more.

Arnav glared at her and she smiled sheepishly, "No.. continue bitwa.. I won't interrupt now.."

"And I'm the only one who can't handle her.. she always tries to sneak in my room but I never let her in.. so Nani thought Laxmi needs my care and at night when I was sleeping, she put Laxmi on my bed to sleep with me.. that's it! I'M NOT DESPERATE FOR A WOMAN!" he almost shouted the last sentence.

Buaji giggled sheepishly, "Was this the matter? Why didn't say it earlier bitwa? I was thinking.. oh, let it be!"

"Arnav.. don't you want to go outside and roam around Delhi??" Aman came and asked.

Arnav rushed to him, patting his back and sighing in relief, he said, "Let's go.. I need a break!"

"Kyun? Kya hua??" Aman asked worriedly.

"I WILL GO MAD WITH THIS FAMILY AND MY FAMILY.." Arnav cried, "I thought I came for holidays.. holidays my foot.. I came here to get my sane mind go insane for sure!"

Aman chuckled.

"ASR.. Will you come with us too??" Lavanya asked smilingly as she came to take him with them.

"Yeah.. let's go out!" Arnav said and went on with Lavanya leaving Khushi looking down sadly.

"Am I that bad that he's going without asking me to go with him??" she pouted with big fat tears threatening to make way to her cheeks.

Khushi's room:

Khushi reached her room and sat on bed, upset. She slowly took a pillow and hugged it, shutting her eyes, "No.. Don't cry Khushi.. don't cry.. So what if he hasn't taken me? I will go outside also with my friends (Puppies).."

As soon as she told herself not to cry, tears started making their way down to her cheeks, as she hugged the pillow and buried her face on it.

"Are you mad?" she heard his voice and didn't even took time to register what he said, and saw him already sat beside her.

She quickly looked down to hide the tears in her eyes.

"In my room you were laughing like a chudail.. and now crying like Laxmi!" he said hiding the smile on his face.

Khushi looked at him and her mouth open in big "O" shape, she started beating him, "Do I laugh like chudail and cry like a goat??"

"And talk like a parrot.. all-time bak bak bak.." Arnav added rolling his eyes with 'I'm tired of you' look.

Khushi looked away, "Go away then.. Why did you came back? YOU NEED A BREAK RIGHT??"

"Were you crying because of this?" he asked.

"Nahin.. Why would I cry because of YOU??" she said in broken tone and looked down sobbing.

"Hey.. I don't need a break from YOU!" Arnav said and suddenly kissed her cheek like he kissed her in their first meeting.

Rabba vey.. Rabba vey..

Khushi widened her eyes; she covered her mouth with her duppata, "Haila!"

Arnav walked till the door and turned to her smirking, "Are you coming or should I go?"

Khushi walked behind him blushing, she couldn't believe he just kissed her like that without any warning or nothing! But what can she expect from him, when she was crying for her rabbit, he kissed her without warning and now, she's crying for him and he did same! Typical Raizada!

At night..

"Jijiii please don't leave me.." Khushi cried clutching her sister's arms while they walked in the dark corridor because the lights went off.

"Khushi don't be childish! I will just come back now.. let me go and take some candles for your room!" Payal said and walked ahead leaving a frightened Khushi behind.

Khushi closed her eyes praying, and biting her nails. She felt some light coming in her way, she gulped.

She turned to the light's side very slowly and opened her eyes when she saw a walking-body.

She screamed and turned away, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"WHAT THE.."

"Yeh bhoot bhi WHAT THE bolta hai.. angrezi bhoot ya ASR ka friend?(This ghost also says what the.. is he foreign ghost or ASR's friend?" she thought biting her nails.

"Why are you shouting like this?" Arnav asked.

Khushi turned to him and sighed in relief, "It's you.. I thought it was a ghost.. you scared me.. why are you walking with your phone's light on??"

"Because there's no light dammit!" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Arey Anjali come na.." Shyam came running to them and pushed Khushi to him, Khushi widened her eyes.

Arnav pulled Khushi back to him, "WHAT THE JIJU.."

"Leave my wife Arnav.. we were romancing in dark and you came to interrupt our romance like always!" Shyam held Khushi's hand and pull her to him.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE!" Arnav shouted.

"Toh phir kaun hai? (Then who's she?) YOUR DI??" Shyam asked sarcastically.

"WHAT THE.. She's not my sister!!" Arnav frowned.

"You're refusing to accept your sister Arnav.. What is wrong with you? If she's not my wife and not your sister, then who's she??" Shyam looked at him in disbelief, "My sister and your wife ahn?"

"YES.. She's my wife and your sister!!!!" Arnav said irritated that he didn't realize what he spoke in his frustration.

"What? Tum sach mein pagal ho chucke ho (You've really become mad).." Shyam rolled his eyes, "Yeh Anjali hai Anjali.. tumhari behen and meri patni.. Why are you saying everything opposite? Looks like this darkness made you a tubelight!"

Khushi giggled hearing their conversation.

Arnav turned his phone's light to Khushi's face and looked at Shyam's with deadpan expression.

Shyam smiled sheepishly, "Oh..Khushi.. I'm so sorry.. I thought it was Anjali.."

"Shyam ji.." Anjali came towards them, "What are you all doing here?? Don't you have candles??"

"Where were you?" Shyam pulled her towards him and whispered.

"I was helping Nani na.. it's dark and she was alone.. so.." Anjali said.

"You left me in the room waiting for you and you went to help Nani??" Shyam cried. Anjali blushed, "Sorry.."

"Because of you I pulled Khushi thinking it to be you!" Shyam said and Anjali widened her eyes.

"See Di.. he doesn't even recognize your touch!" Arnav said smirking and winked to Shyam because now Anjali won't leave him for sure.

"If she lets me touch her then I will recognize na.. meri halat toh tumhari halat se bhi karaab hai (My condition is worse than yours).. At least you don't have a girl in your life, I do have but I can't have her at all.. you know Anjali is like that ladoo made only for festivals that you can't eat till the day and when the festival day comes and you want to eat, you realize everyone else ate and there's no ladoo left for you anymore.." Shyam pouted.

Arnav and Khushi just burst out laughing while Anjali beats her husband chest shyly.

"Let's go! Your mouth is opening more than it should!" Anjali pulled him with her to their room.

"Mad.." Arnav shook his head smiling, Khushi smiled at him: It must be so good to have a family like this na!

"Yeah.. yours aren't less!" Arnav said. Khushi nodded, "Yes.. Life here is all about fun.."

"Arnav can you accompany me till my room? I'm scared of darkness and Jiji is taking too much time!" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded walked with her till her room, he opened the door for her and walked in with her, "Aren't you scared to be with a man in a dark room? No one is here.."

"Nahin.. Why should I be? You haven't touch any girl to kiss yet.. what will you do with me??" Khushi giggled.

"You forgot so soon about my kiss today!" he smirked and sat on bed.

"Who is with you in this room Sanki??" Buaji shouted and knocked the door. Khushi widened her eyes, "Just go and hide fast.."

"WHAT THE.. Why should I? I'm ASR.." he shrugged frowning.

"ASR ho ya Ullu ka patha.. just go and hide fast before Buaji comes!" Khushi cried.

"Khushi I'm not ullu ka patha.. and what's the problem if Buaji sees me here? She knows me!" Arnav said.

"Aree Tubelight.. You don't know my Buaji watch lots of movies and she will think you're taking advantage of me because there's no light and no one is here.. I don't want anyone to think bad of you!" Khushi said hurriedly and pushed him to lay on bed covering him with her blanket, "Stay quiet there.. don't utter your what the.. what the.."

Khushi rushed to open the door, she composed herself and smile to Buaji, "Buaji.. what are you doing here?"

"I came here with candles for your room.. Payalia told me to bring it here!" Buaji said and looked around her room suspiciously, "Why did you took time to open the door?"

"Kuch nahin.. I was changing into my pyjamas!" Khushi said smiling nervously.

"Ok!" Buaji nodded and enter in Khushi's room keeping the candles on a table, "Did you made list of ingredients to buy tomorrow? We need to go to market.."

Buaji asked and sat on the bed making Khushi raised her hands to stop her, but it was late already.

Arnav shut his eyes tightly controlling the pain, as Buaji just sat on his tummy.

Khushi looked towards her bed feeling pity for him, "I did.. Buaji.. aren't you sleepy? You can go and I will sleep also ok.."

"Nahin Sanki.." Buaji shook her head, then sat properly on bed making more pressure on Arnav.

Arnav was sweating now, he couldn't even raise his hand nor make any movement.

"Buaji be careful.." Khushi said with crying face, she wasn't in Arnav's skin but was feeling his pain!

"Sanki your bed grew up a little na?" Buaji asked in confusion.

"WHAT THE..." Arnav couldn't stop himself for uttering his favorite words, how could Buaji say a bed grew up?

Buaji stood up in shock and looked at the bed, "Sanki your bed spoke!"

"Buaji it's not my bed.. it's this phone.. it belongs to Arnav.." she said and took the phone smiling.

"Who keeps this ring tone WHAT THE??? Yeh mera bitwa bhi na!" Buaji shook her head.

"Because he's always saying what the.. what the.. his phone had to be like his owner na.. What the.. what the.." Khushi said. Buaji seemed convinced and Khushi sighed in relief.

"SANKI.." Buaji pulled Khushi near her gulping, "Kya hua Buaji??"

"Your bed just moved!" Buaji said and Khushi cried, "Kyaaa?? Buaji maybe you're not seeing well.. it's dark all over the room!"

"Hello hi bye bye.. it's so darkwa here.. I can't seewa!!!" Mami cried passing from Khushi's room.

"Let me go and teach this Manorama a lesson!" Buaji smirked and walked out of Khushi's room.

Arnav pulled the blanket away and sighed in relief, "What the.. Your Buaji is so heavy!!!!!!!!!"

"Why do you go to jogging, gym and all if you can't handle Buaji??" Khushi asked mocking him.

"Come na.. and I will show you how much I suffered with your Buaji on me!" Arnav said sarcastically.

Arnav's phone rang and picked it up, "Aman??"

"Ek problem hai!" Aman said biting his lips, "Woh.. in this darkness I hugged Payal instead of Meera and Akash is angry thinking that we love each other.."

"WHAT THE.. Didn't you made him understand then?" Arnav rolled his eyes.

"You know how Akash is.. I tried to but he didn't listen and poor girl is crying here because she thinks she betrayed him!" Aman said staring at Payal crying.

"Look.. I just came out of a HEAVY SITUATION.. I can't handle anything more!" Arnav said and Khushi glared at him.

"Are yaar.. please come na.. I can't see her crying like this!" Aman cried as Payal's sobs increased.

Payal's room:

"I can't believe I could commit this sin!" Payal cried covering her face with her palms. Arnav looked at Khushi and Aman weirdly.

"Dekho Payal which sin are you talking about?" Arnav asked trying to understand her.

"I hugged other man.. my hug is reserved only for my husband.." Payal cried.

"Jiji itna drama kyun karti ho (Why do you do so much drama??)" Khushi rolled her eyes, "Aman didn't even see you and he didn't think to hug you also.. he was thinking about someone else.. and it was he who hug you and not you.."

"Right!" Arnav nodded.

"Wrong!" Payal cried more loudly, "Akash ji saw everything.. he must have felt so bad!"

"Akash idiot hai.. You don't worry, I will make him understand.. stop crying!" Arnav said.

"But.." Payal sobbed.

"WHAT THE Payal stop crying.." Arnav glared at her. Payal quickly wiped her tears and gulped scared of him.

"Now let me handle Akash!" Arnav said and went from there to search for Akash.

Khushi and Aman stayed back consoling Payal.

Raj and Ratna's room:

"She betrayed me aunty!" Akash cried in Ratna's lap. Arnav enter in the room and glared at him, "I'm searching for you whole house and you're here!"

"But what happened?" Raj asked confused.

"He's making a girl cry because she's not a hug-virgin anymore!" Arnav said frowning.

"WHAT???" Ratna and Raj laughed out loudly.

"She hugged Aman means she loves Aman and not me!" Akash cried.

"She didn't hug Aman, it was Aman who hug her thinking her to be Meera.. but my brother with four eyes couldn't see that!" Arnav said sarcastically.

"Bhai we all have two eyes!" Akash looked at him scratching his head in confusion.

"I'm counting with you glasses dammit!" Arnav gritted his teeth, "Now go and say Sorry to her now!"

"Really bhai? Payal doesn't love Aman??" Akash smiled.

"Ma give me your slippers.. I need to beat someone very badly!" Arnav said. Akash smiled sheepishly and escaped from there.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

Ratna and Raj looked at each other shocked hearing this scream sound while Arnav sat on bed with crying face, he pulls his hair frustrated, "No man! This house is haunted!"

"Let's go and see what's happening!" Ratna said and the three went downstairs.

The light came on and the scene in front of them shocked them to the core.

"BUAJI.."

"MAMI.."

"My house's daughter in law getting in such ugly fights.. this is just horrible!" Nani shook her head in disgust.

"Jiji have you gone mad??" Shashi asked in scolding tone.

"She started first.." Buaji pointed to Mami. Mami widened her eyes, "She drags me to floorwa!"

"Haha!" Buaji laughed, then cried in pain as her back hurts badly. Mami also started caressing her back.

Both were on floor attacking each other, Mami and Buaji's hair were a mess, their sarees all torn and all the cushions of the sofa were on the floor and completely destroyed.

"Arnav go and help them sit on sofa.. they can't even stand on themselves.." Mama said pushing Arnav to go.

"Woh aapki biwi hai Mama.. Why don't you go and lift her??" Arnav asked frowning.

"Because she will attack me also!" Mama said and made puppy face, "Can't you do this for your Mama?"

Arnav sighed and muttered "Unbelievable!", he went and lifted Mami on his arms making the girls go aww for his strong arms.

He made Mami sit on sofa, "You want water or lemon juice?? I guess you need lemon juice, because you drank too much madness today!"

Mami pouted, "Hello hi bye bye.. I didn't do anything! It was she who start to make confusion with me!"

Arnav shook his head, and looked at Buaji still on floor. No one was ready to pick her up, all man were finding excuses not to lift the ladies.

He looked at Aman, Aman nodded sideways, then at Akash who was more busy on Payal and didn't even look at him, then at his father who looked upstairs counting imaginable stars, then at NK who made an expression 'How will I lift her Nannav?' to which he replied, 'Monkey'. At last he looked at Shashi who smiled at him, he thought Shashi would help him but instead, he heard, "Go ahead beta!"

Arnav looked at Buaji with crying face, he walked towards her and lifted her. As soon as he lifted her, he felt dizzy himself.

"Shabhash (bravo) bitwa!!!" Buaji patted his back smilingly.

"Don't pat me Buaji otherwise we both will fall on the floor here!" Arnav scolded her.

Khushi looked at him, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his situation. 

Thank you for the lovely comments!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 12.3K 28
Arnav and khushi were happily married. After two years they were blessed with a baby boy. But after four years arnav life filled with emptiness. wh...
110K 6.5K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
38.8K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...