An Amazing Birthday! Nathan S...

By inside_imscreaming

Katrina Michelle gets a ticket from her mom to go to a The Wanted concert and a backstage pass. Well she goes... More

An Amazing Birthday! Nathan Sykes Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilouge

Chapter 10

1.7K 13 3
By inside_imscreaming

~Author's Note~

Woooh! The tenth chapter of a shitty book! Pass the drinks around. JK. Annnnnyways, don't forget to comment/vote/fan!!!

~Chapter Ten~

"Kat," someone whispered.

I groaned and rolled over in the bed.

"Kat," they said a little louder.

I didn't move, but tried to fall asleep again. Suddenly, lips were against mine, then traveling down my jaw line. My eyes instantly opened and I wrapped my arms around Nathan. He pulled away and smirked.

"Yay! You're up. Get out of bed."

I crossed my arms and pouted, "That's not nice Sykes."

He stuck his tongue out at me while I climbed out of the bed and walked over to my dresser. I pulled on a pair of light denim shorts, a pink crop top, and faded pink flip-flops. I turned around to see Nathan staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Y-You just changed in front of me."

"Your point being?"

"N-nothing."

"Don't even try Nathan. You're not going to get with this for another three days."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me."Can't we just forget those three days? Please?"

I sighed like I gave in. I loved teasing him. "Fine."

He grinned before forcefully pressed his lips against mine. I had to keep my self from smiling, because I loved messing with him. I reached for the hem of his shirt, which of course made him break the kiss so he could get it over his head. I took this as my chance.

As Nathan pulled his shirt over his head, I turned around and dashed down the hall as fast as I could. I ran behind Max, who was standing, talking to someone, and hid. Nathan spotted me right away and walked towards me.

"Max! Help!" I screamed.

Max stepped away from me, leaving me defendless. "Sorry love, but I have to go talk to JoJo."

I glared at Max until I felt myself being picked up and carried.

"Nathan! Let me down!" I screamed.

"I will.... soon enough." Nathan said as he laughed evilly.

I slapped his bare back until I felt his arms release me and cold water surround my body. He did not just fucking throw me into the pool! I resurfaced and glared at Nathan, who was laughing hysterically.I suddenly got a good idea. I climbed out of the pool without Nathan noticing. My revenge?

That was simple. I was going to make Nathan feel bad for doing this. Dead kittens, dead kittens, dead kittens, I chanted in my head. Soon enough, I felt tears prick my eyes. I began to "cry" about Nathan pushing me in the pool. I heard his laughter die down.

"Baby, whats wrong?" he asked concered.

I fell to my knees, still "crying", "That hurt! I hate you!"

I felt Nathan pick me up and set me down on my feet. He put a finger on my chin and made me look at him.

"I have to tell you something." I whispered.

Nathan leaned down to hear me talk, but I shoved him in the pool. I laughed hysterically as he re-surfaced.

"What the hell?" he yelled in his adorable accent.

"What the hell is going on out here?" I heard Siva ask.

I turned around and faced him. "Nathan shoved me in the pool, so I got revenge."

"Why did he throw you in the pool?" Siva asked, trying to hold in his laughter.

"I was teasing Nathan and he took it a little too seriously."

I heard the water slosh around as Nathan climbed out of the pool. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind.

"I thought you were crying love." he whispered into my ear.

"Just so I could throw you in the pool."

I felt Nathan's arms wrap around me tighter, and his breath blowing down my neck. I shivered slightly. He knew what he was doing to me, but I tried not to let it show. I pulled out of his grasp and followed Siva, back into the house.

I immediately went to my room to change since Sykes ruined my outfit. I quickly showered and put on black skinny jeans, green converse, and a green plaid shirt. I went to Max's room and knocked on the door. I heard Max say 'come in', so I slowly opened the door and walked inside.

Max was laying down while JoJo was laying down next to him with her head on his chest while he played with her hair.

"May I talk to JoJo alone?" I asked Max.

Max kissed JoJo on the forehead before climbing out of the bed and walking past me. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to JoJo.

"You're here to talk about last night, aren't you?" she asked quietly.

I nodded. "Did you...

JoJo laughed quietly, "Yes. But it hurt like a bitch."

"Ya. That tends to happen," I said laughing with her.

JoJo quieted, "So what about you and Nath?"

I shook my head, "No. We have to wait three more days, doctor's orders. And he's such a pain in the ass. He keeps trying, knowing the answer will be 'no' until Monday."

"Hormonal boys," JoJo said laughing again.

"There's also another reason why I came in here." I said.

"Why's that?"

"Well, Nathan threw me in the pool because I was teasing him, and I want to get revenge."

"How?" JoJo asked as an evil grin grew on her face.

"Well, we have sleeping pills here, so we can give some to everyone, then while they sleep it off, we cover them with food and stuff."

"Everyone?" JoJo asked.

"Everyone." I confirmed.

JoJo grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the bed, "Let's go then!"

I ran after her to the kitchen. She filled seven glasses with water while I got out fourteen pills. I crushed them up and put them in each glass of water. We ran out to the living room, handing everyone a glass. They gave us weird looks, but drank it.

"Why did you give us water?" Tom asked, finishing the rest of it.

"We thought it would be nice. Just being friendly," JoJo chirped.

Everyone finished their water and set the glasses down. I let out a small giggle as JoJo and I rushed to the kitchen to gather our supplies. I grabbed caramel sauce, ketchup, mustard, peanut butter, fish paste, and marshmallow creme. JoJo had chocolate sauce, flour, frosting, pens, jelly, and pudding.

I peeked my head into the living room to see everyone passed out. I walked over to JoJo and gave her the thumbs up. She smirked before grabbing some stuff and running out there. I grabbed the rest and followed her.

"Ashley, Nathna, Jay, and Siva are mine." I stated.

"Max, Tom, and Gabi are mine then." JoJo said.

I took the mustard and made a mustache on Nathan with it and put a ton in Jay's hair. Next, I reached for the fist paste, which I smeared on Nathan's neck. I put the rest on Ash, Jay, and Seev. I put ketchup all over them, making sure to get it in Nathan's shirt.

I was mostly putting stuff on Nathan since it was him I wanted to get revenge on. Caramel sauce ended up in Nathan's hair. I grabbed a pen and wrote 'Jaythan forever <3' on his forehead, 'Property of Jay' on his right cheek, and 'Return to Jay if lost' on his left cheek.

I suddenly god another great idea. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and a few dresses. Running back out into the living room, I settled next to Nathan and put make up on him. I sat back and admired my work. He had red lipstick on, a ton of blush, blue eyeshadow, and a thick line of black eyeliner.

I slipped a green dress on him as best as I could. Now, I made my way over to Jay. I put pink lipstick on him and a red dress (all of the dresses are over the guys clothes). I ended up putting lipstick on all of the guys.

Max was now wearing a purple dress, Tom a yellow, and Siva an orange. JoJo and I stepped back and admired our work.

"Now what do we do?" JoJo whispered.

"Hide!" I whispered.

We darted down the hall and immediately went to my closet. I shut my closet and crawled into the secret room with JoJo. We huddled on the far side, hoping they wouldn't find us when the woke up.

***

**Three hours later**

"Mate what the hell happened to you?!" Max screamed.

I huddled farther into the room while JoJo and I tried to contain our laughter.

"What the hell happened to you?!" That was Jay's voice.

"Calm down guys," Ash said. "Do you realise we're missing two people?"

"Shit," JoJo muttered.

"I'm going to murder those two!" Gabi shouted.

"Oh Kat! JoJo! Where are you?" Nathan called.

JoJo and I huddled together, waiting for anyone to find us. I heard doors slam and people walking around the house, everywhere.

"I bet they're in that secret room in Kat's room!" Max yelled.

His voice sounded pretty close to my room. I heard everyone walk into my room and open my closet door. The door of the secret room was opened and a head popped in.

"Found them!" Nathan's voice yelled.

JoJo and I didn't move until Nathan grabbed my hand and yanked us out of the room. I ran out of the closet and into my room. Everyone stood there, covered in food and makeup.

"We're going to get revenge," Nathan said opening his arms.

I backed up until my back hit the wall. "Please, no. Nathan, No!" I begged.

Nathan's arm wrapped around me, covering me in all of the food he was covered in. I saw JoJo getting the same treatment from Max. I ripped out of Nathan's grasp and ran out of the room with JoJo following me.

"What are you going to do to us?" I asked, scared.

JoJo scoffed, "I'm not scared of them."

Everyone grabbed JoJo first and dragged her to the kitchen. I watched as they covered her with chocolate sauce and ketchup. She stood up after they finished torturing her. She walked over to me and crossed her arms.

"It's not that bad! That was actually fun!"

I laughed nervouslly.

"You don't have to worry, Kat." Max said, grinning evilly. "We have something else planned for you."

I suddenly got really scared. The guys sat me down in a car and duct taped my legs to the chair and my hands together. I tried to move, but failed. I screamed until duct tape was placed over my mouth. I glared at all of them until I felt someone being put on my arm.

I looked over at Nathan and saw he was putting salt on my arm. I was confused until I saw Tom grab a few ice cubes. The set them on the trail of salt Nathan put on my arm. It didn't hurt like I thought it would, until a few seconds later.

I tried screaming, but I couldn't with the duct tape over my mouth. I felt tears prick my eyes as the pain increased. I felt tears began to roll down my cheeks. Let me describe the pain to you, so you don't think I'm a baby for crying.

It feels like you just burnt your skin on an open flame, then you decided to put some nice, hot coals on it to soothe the pain, but you only made it worst. Doesn't sound painful? Well go try it then. I felt the duct tape being ripped off of my face.

I let out a scream before crying again. Hands rushed around me as the took the duct tape off of my legs and arms. I fell of off the chair, and onto the ground. I wrapped my arms around my legs as I pulled them to my chest, and cried.

I felt arms wrap around me. I could instantly tell it was Nathan. I ripped myself out of his arms and stood up.

"You did this to me man-whore! Keep your arms off of me!" I hissed at him.

"I'm sorry! We didn't think it would hurt that bad!" Nathan said.

I flipped him off and walked down the hall. I could hear everyone apologizing to me, but I didn't care. That hurt like a bitch and all I did was put some food on them. It felt like I gave birth through my arm. I looked down at my arm and saw a giant red mark.

"What a bitch!" I muttered to myself.

I didn't want anyone to bother me anymore, so I got into my pajamas. Grabbing blankets and pillows, I crept into the secret room and made a comfortable bed. I slowly fell asleep to the awful pain in my arm.

***

I awoke in my own bed, covered up perfectly. I rolled over and saw a tray with pankcakes, waffles, french toast, and a cup of tea. There was a note on the tray too. I picked it up and read it. It read 'I'm sorry love. It's all my fault. I found you last night in the secret room, so I put you in your own bed so you would be comfortable. Love you, Nath'

I ripped the note in half and quickly ate the breakfast. I picked up the tray and walked out to the living room. Ignoring everyone's gazes, I walked to the kitchen and started dishes since they were piling up. As I finished the dishes, I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry love." Nathan whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"Forget it," I said walking into the living room.

I heard Nathan follow me, but I didn't care. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I ripped my wrist away from him and turned around.

"Back off Nathan!" I growled.

"Please forgive me," he whispered.

"Forget it. And no sex for you Nath. You can forget that too!" I flipped him off and walked down the hall to my room.

I got on my green bikini and went out to the pool through the back door, so no one would follow me. I wanted to relax and there was a perfectly good hot tub waiting for someone to use it. I slid in and turned on the jets.

I popped open the champagne bottle and poured myself a glass. I took a sip and set it down. Getting comfortable, I closed my eyes and felt myself relax. I heard someone else get into the hot tub, but I didn't open my eyes.

"Will you please forgive me Kat?" Nathan whispered.

I thought for a moment and gave in. I couldn't stay mad at him. I loved him, not hated him. Opening my eyes, I saw him looking at me hopefully.

"I forgive you Nathan Sykes," I whispered, causing him to smile.

He moved over to me and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer. His hands went to my waist. I pulled away causing him to pout.

"Nathan, we can forget those two days," I said, biting my lip.

He smiled and pressed his lips back against mine. I felt his hands go to my swimsuit as he untied it. This time I let him.

(you can guess what happens from then on)

***

I pulled my swimsuit top on as Nathan straightened his swim trunks. He smirked at me, causing me to blush.

"Just couldn't wait, could you."

I scoffed, "You're the one who has been begging! Just think of it as make up sex!"

"Maybe we should fight more often then," Nathan whispered before kissing me passionately.

I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip which of course I accpeted. As the make-out session got hotter, we heard a girly scream. I pulled away from Nathan to see Tom and Max covering their eyes.

"Please don't have sex in the hot tub," Max screamed.

Nathan causually slung an arm over my shoulder, "Already did."

Max and Tom ran away, screamin, causing us to laugh. I climbed out of the hot tub with Nathan following me. As we reached inside, Tom was sitting on Jay's lap while Max was on Siva's.

"They had sex in our hot tub!" Max whined.

"It's full of cooties!" Tom added.

I rolled my eyes as everyone gasped.

"You had sex in our hot tub?" Siva asked with a disgusted look on his face.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Come on. We all know you and Ashley had sex in the kitchen the first night Nathan came home after being in the hostpital."

"We eat there!" JoJo and Gabi screamed at him.

"Here's a rule. No more sex in the kitchen or hot tub. Got it?" Jay asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 29
Lauren never cared about The Wanted, never cared about getting a boyfriend, until she met Nathan. But now she's with him everything is changing. When...
14.5K 505 27
I am a statistic, service number 840658. I am one of the 17620 women that train and fight in the British Armed forces. I like the challenge, experien...
26.4K 413 17
Shaun Benson has had a hard life, and is raising her 7 year old niece while training to be a dancer. When her and her 4 friends get cast in a music v...
25K 231 50
Lauren and Georgia are from Liverpool and them and 3 other friends all win a competition to spend the day with a celebrity. That celebrity or should...