Final Experiment ✔

By SincerelyLoki

Atlas has been part of HYDRA for as long as he can remember. He has been tortured, experimented and tested on... More

Cast
Trailer
Readers Reviews
Graphics
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilogue

60

4.1K 205 25
By SincerelyLoki

I kept my gaze in front of us, feeling the excitement rush through my veins.

I dared to peek to my right, where the Winter Soldier was crouching dangerously low. He was wearing attire made just for him, I didn't know what was so unique about it, but only he wore one like that.

His icy eyes flickered over to me for a second, giving almost unnoticeable nod as be disappeared, giving me a command to stay put and wait for his signal.

After that, the world was blurring again, making me hear things and see red. There were screams of terror and anguish that ran bone deep. I didn't care thought, I felt numb mostly. I danced in storm, feeling my feet touch nothing but air and claws pierce through skin like knife through butter.

My air supply was cut off when I was thrown into the wall, a familiar, muscular hand pinning me against the blood covered wall. The world was in colours again, dark, dangerous colours. My slow heart rate rose in seconds, making me shake my head to see the face before me.

Winter Soldier tightened his grip around my throat, his metal arm covered in blood that I had spilled. I tried to claw at his hand, but I was too distressed to make any lasting damage.

"s-sir! Mist-Mister Bucky!"

His eyes were furious, burning with rage as he tightened his grip. I could feel the cold metal press against my  vein.

"s-stop!"

My eyes shot open, rush of adrenaline kick in when I was met with the same blue eyes from my dream. Without realizing it, I instinctively lashed out, making the quiet chatting in the room go dead silent as Winter Soldier grabbed my wrist, my claws only centimeters from his wide blue eyes as he flipped me over his back, making me collide with the floor with a loud crash.

I jumped up in a flash, feeling the familiar urge to kill burn its course through my steadily pumping heart.
I swiped my leg under the Soldat, he saw that coming and skidded aside, aiming a fake punch at my head. Immediately I saw through him and stepped aside as he tried to jab me under my ribs, the next punch was thrown at my neck to cut off my air supply, I ducked the last second sliding under his legs, hoping I could grab his ankles and make him drop like a stone. But he was already turned around, his punches deadly as I was struggling to avoid every deadly jab aimed at me.

Our movements were getting faster, his angry blue eyes narrowed and focused. We were playing the deadly game we both had been taught long time ago. The kind of dance where usually only one person comes out alive.

Considering his muscular figure, Soldat was quiet as a ghost as he side stepped my punches with the ease only master of martial arts could manage. I grabbed his shoulders, heaping him over my shoulder on the ground with force that made cracks on the grey surface.

I was too sloppy and slow to go against someone like him. Within a millisecond, he had kicked at my knee cap, making me growl in displeasure as I fell on my knee.

That was all he needed to go for the win as he jumped up and took me in headlock, pushing the edge of a knife against my throat.

One movement, one little push and I'd be like the rest of the failed experiments.

The room was deadly quiet as I looked at the teacher who taught me how to kill, was trying to pull back from the urge to end another life. There was nothing to see visibly, but I could feel the slight trembling of the knife that he had pulled from his boot just the second he realised I wasn't going to get upper hand.

Angry yellow against furious blue, the time stood still as we both tried to get our demons on leash again.

"Bucky." Steve said, breaking the tense silence. Flash of blue and the knife was missing from Bucky's hand.

He let out a shaky breath, making me snap back to reality and lose the string of bloodlust.

Like that, the numbness disappeared and I was filled with shame.

Bucky pulled away from me, pushing up as he offered me his hand, not meeting my eyes.
"Bucky, are you... How are you two feeling?" Steve asked, his normally calm voice having an odd edge to it, tense and scared even.

"I'm fine." Winter Soldier said coldly, glaring up at the waiting crowd. He cleared his throat, turning his attention back to me. "we caught him off guard, its fine. No one was harmed."

"oh I ain't worried about him, мудак! I'm worried about a certain meat head who tried to cut my friends throat and would you look at that, everyone here is ignoring that fact right now!"

"watch that tongue, punk" Bucky growled.

"got something to say?" Pietro hissed, throwing Buckys knife at him, he caught it mid air, the sharp end only centimeters from his eye. "or are you here on a mission, Солдат?"

In a flash Bucky hurled towards Pietro, both of them in need to release the built up tension.

"Stop it." I growled at the two, making Pietro halt and stare at me in disbelief, which gave Bucky a great opportunity to swing him upside head so strong the Speedster went stumbling on the ground, groaning as he rubbed his head. "stay down."

"Atlas?" I glanced up, frowning at Natasha who stood rigid near the entrance.

Steve, Natasha and Wanda were all eyeing me and Buck with distrust. They thought we snapped, that we were still being controlled by Hydra all because I slipped.

I grunted, stepping away from Pietro who was pushing his tall form up from the grey surface, glaring at Bucky who looked quite lost.

"Are you here with us?" or against us? The red head didn't voice the second part of the question.

"I'm fine." I answered simply, flinching at my quiet and raspy voice. "sure you are, your friend just tried to kill you mate. What's up with you all jumping on him all the damn time? " The moon haired mumbled angrily as he stepped closer to me, still eyeing everyone else as f they were our enemies. Deep down, I felt sorry for him. But I understood the distrust he was trying to mask with annoyance and anger. 

"Uh, Atlas, I think you should sit down for a moment, We don't quite know what that happened. How are you feeling now?" Steve asked gently, taking a step away from the closed door. 

He was trusting me, and that fact alone made me uneasy. He should't trust me nor Bucky. Steve should not be so compassionate, did he not know what kind of danger he put his team mates in? Wasn't he the Captain, the leader here? 

I jumped slightly, feeling someones solid hand rest on my shoulder firmly. I glared at Bucky who was eyeing me curiously. 

"Hey, it's fine kid. Come, let's get you out of this suffocating room huh? I don't think your'e feeling very comfortable here. And perhaps then you'll help us, Buck can make us some coffee, tea or hot cocoa hey?" The Captain said reassuringly, speaking gently and quietly as if I was spooked animal. And then I realized that perhaps I looked like one to them, but someone should tell them that untamed beasts might not be the most stable ones. They can't let me out of here like this, I could harm someone!

"no" I stated firmly, nearly growling the word out. it sounded inhuman, making the three near the door stop and glance back, confusion in Wanda's eyes. Natasha was studying me, trying to read my eyes as Steve pushed the button, opening the door. "It's fine, punk." Bucky whispered next to me, tightening his grip on my shoulder reassuringly. He peeked up, offering a smile that was gone as soon as it came. "I think they are not scared of you here, now come. It's not everyday I make someone hot cocoa. Besides, I think it's time we put an end to this awful story."

I searched The Soldiers vibrant blue eyes, he didn't turn away, knowing I was looking for hidden white lies that might have slipped from his tone. There were none.  Maybe I was acting stupid, maybe I was too trusting, too sure in my instincts. Or maybe I was too tired to keep playing this awful game. But after a long silence, I gave the soldier a small nod and followed them out after receiving a comforting smile from Steve. 

It was time to get this story over with. 

A/N

SO

fellas. After 13th December I won't be able to write and update until 20th December because I'm going on a vacation to Egypt. 

I wanna tell you all that you guys are beautiful little creatures that I adore with all of my non-existent heart. Thank you all for reading and living in the mind of Atlas the cutie pie. 

You're all importante to me, and I just wanna say that if you're struggling at home, with friendships, relationships or the schoolwork is just stressing you out. 

it's fine you know. Like a wise person once said, it will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end. (also if you feel like you want to talk with someone, my message box is always open and i'd be glad to try and help out whenever I can)

Hang on there my little beautiful creatures, I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 574 36
For years you have been a ghost for SHIELD, a person who deals with those outside of the law. Few know exactly who you are, but not the monster insid...
77.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
586K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
83.2K 2.3K 60
"Nat and Clint, you guys get as much info as you can, and take out any agents that get in your way." "I'll look for any prisoners that might still be...