61

I looked at the steaming cup of sweet smelling liquid that Bucky had pressed into my hands nearly a minute ago

I looked at the steaming cup of sweet smelling liquid that Bucky had pressed into my hands nearly a minute ago. I could not identify the odd drink, but it was awfully hot and smelled heavenly. I had to make check the corners of my mouth, to make sure I wasn't drooling like an idiot they thought I was. Was it even drinkable? Maybe it was spiked with some kind of serum or poison? Was it a test to see if I would drink what they offered me?

The doors hissed open, revealing Tony Stark in all of his messy haired, crumpled clothed and coffee smelling glory.

He raised his hand in greeting as he went past Steve, grabbing the mug of hot coffee from the mans hands who only sighed in annoyance and went to make another cup. Stark sat down opposite of me, pulling off his sunglasses and throwing them on the spot next to him as he took a sip of his drink, wrinkling his nose. "Alright, spill the beans Shruikan because I have been busying myself all week trying to dig up your hidden files, now that you have decided to grace us with your voice, let us hear the story." The cocky man said impatiently, resting his burning dark coloured eyes on me. I was confused at first, who was Shruikan?

"Don't mind Tony's choice of nicknames, he found another movie dragons name to call you." Natasha said, giving Tony a pointed look, the billionaire immediately sat up, letting Romanoff sit next to him on the lush couch.

What the hell is a movie dragon? Does it mean there are more creatures like me? More people who can turn into dragons?

A bit too shy to ask, I looked down into the cup of liquid that looked like a mix of pale brown and pink. I felt my cheeks heat up a little, but I blamed it on the hit steam making me blink my watery eyes.

"Hey, don't start crying on me baby faced assassin boy, I didn't mean to make you emotional. Oh wait, I actually did." Tony ducked from the vase Wanda had sent towards him, I blinked up at Pietro who had appeared next to me from thin air, comfortably resting his long legs on the see through coffee table. He leaned against the soft surface, making me wonder how come he felt so comfortable in this kind of environment. Unlike him, I found myself trying to grasp the amount of people staying in one room, just to be sure there wouldn't be any attacks or surprise visits.

"So? Come on now, how long have you been part of Hydra?" Tony asked, his dark eyes burning into mine as I stared back, frowning at the question. Pietro tensed, rolling his sky blue eyes as he keenly kept eye on Bucky and Steve who were inspecting the situation abstemiously. Both men looking awfully similar yet so different, their stances made them seem as if they had fought and trained side by side for so long, it made me wonder how long and dark was the history of those two men really.

"I-I d-don't know, s-sir." I answered, feeling drop of anger for sounding so unsure and small compared to Tony's own gigantic ego. The man's dark eyes widened in surprise as if he hadn't really expected me to answer. The corners of his mouth curled slightly upwards as he looked at me in wonder. Natasha's poisonous green eyes were calculating and I could nearly see the wheels running in her mind. Steve and Bucky stayed quiet, even thought I felt one be more tense and on edge then the other.