𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖

By KorakaWolves

Garfield Logan just moved to Jump City where he meets new friends and also a mysterious and strange girl name... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: A Whole New Life
Chapter 3: The Football Match
Chapter 4: The Dealer
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Friendships
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: A Begining
Chapter 10: Angie Roth
Chapter 11: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 12: Rumors Aren't Reality
Chapter 13: Rachel's Hideout
Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?
Chapter 15: Jealousy Is A Bad Default
Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?
Chapter 17: What Would I Do Without You
Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn
Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy
Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?
Chapter 21: The Way

Chapter 7: Family Problems

583 21 0
By KorakaWolves

—In The Roth Manor—

Friday September 14, 2018
At the instant Rachel and her father entered the manor, he slapped her hard before saying "Don't ever run from you problems daughter" making Rachel feel vulnerable. He took her pack of cigarettes and walked to his office.

Rachel ran to her bedroom and quickly closed her door to finally lock it. She sat on the floor of her room listening to the loud silence as she cried. A silence that was broke by the sound of her phone ringing.

To her surprise, it was Garfield Logan. So she almost instantly answered his call. "Garfield?" She asked still shocked that it wasn't Dick or Jason calling her but the blond boy.

"Hey Rae, are you okay? I know we don't know each other a lot but it doesn't mean I can't worry about you" he said calmly making Rachel feel a bit better.

"Thanks" she said trying to hid the fact that she was crying.

"Are you crying? Rachel are you okay?" He asked full of concern.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine" she started. "Thanks for worrying about me Garfield" she said before hanging up her phone.

—During Dinner—

It was dinner and Rachel was still in her room. The weekend was just starting but she was already tired of it. Rachel was sitting on her bed when Tristan opened the door and told her that dinner was ready. So she walked downstairs and to the kitchen.

After she ate, Rachel walked out of the manor to take a walk. Her father didn't know she was gone and even if he did, he wouldn't care less since she would be back before midnight.

—In Garfield's House—

Meanwhile, Garfield was in his room making FaceTime with Victor. "Why did you have to tell them? You're the one who told me to go with them" the blond boy said.

"Man, I am just trying to help you... I don't want you getting hurt" when Victor said that, Garfield's face softened.

"Sorry dude but... I am really serious, that Adonis guy isn't a good guy, dude"

"Look I know there's some stupid rumors about him but rumors aren't always true" Victor explained his friend.

"Vic you absolutely need to look at the party's video again and now" Garfield quickly told him before sending him the video.

Some minutes later, Victor had finally finished watching the video and was a bit shocked. "Well... What did I need to see?"

"Wait you didn't heard that" Garfield send him a really smaller version of the video. So Victor looked at it only for his eyes to widened as he heard Richard's sentence.

—In The Video—

"WHERE IS SHE... TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" Richard ordered Adam. "Who? You're lil sis" Adonis replied.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER AGAIN?" Dick yelled at Adonis.

—In Real Life—

"Woah" Victor said. "Knowing him he really could have hurt her"

"We have to stay away from that guy"

"Look, if it can calm you down I am going to sit you and your friends at lunch time next week" he proposed.

"Yeah okay, see you on Monday dude"

"Bye" Victor responded.

Garfield hanged up his phone and decided he needed to take a walk. So he walked out of the house and to the park.

Garfield was sitting on a bench in a park. He was playing at a game on his phone. He felt someone pat him on the right shoulder. He turned around to see Rachel Roth. She was wearing a black hoodie and it was up. Garfield patted the bench to tell her to sit down. So she did and Garfield put his phone in his pocket.

"So, are you okay?" He asked.

"I already told you, I am" Garfield looked at her closely and remarked that she had a bruise ,in the form of a hand, on her cheek. He pulled her hoodie down. He was right, she had that bruise on her left cheek.

"What happened?" Garfield asked her full of concern. She looked like she wanted to cry.

"That's none of yo-" Garfield interrupted her.

"Stop saying that it's not"

"But Garfield, it's not" she said softly.

"I won't tell anyone okay" he insisted. Rachel shook her head.

"I am not going to tell you anything" Garfield sighed.

"Okay, I can't make you anyway"

"Thanks"

"So..." Garfield started. "What are doing here?"

"I just needed air" she answered as she looked away.

"Same" she looked at him again.

Suddenly, Rachel's phone started to ring. "Sorry, I-I need to answer this" Garfield nodded. Rachel answered her phone.

"Hi?"

"Rach are you okay" she sighed. It was Dick, of course.

She talked with him for about 4 minutes. When she hanged up the phone, she looked at Garfield right in the eyes.  "Hey do you wanna go somewhere?" Gar proposed.

"Where?" Garfield smirked at her.

—At The Arcade—

Garfield brought Rachel to the arcade. They were playing games together as they asked questions about the other.

"So you're from Africa?!?" Rachel asked him in shock. Garfield nodded as he grinned at her.

Garfield was looking at her in amazement when someone suddenly called her. Rachel gulped when she heard that voice, it was none other than her ex boyfriend, Adam McKenzie or like he calls himself, Adonis. She turned around to see that he was really close to her. He caressed her left cheek before whispering in her right ear. "Oh Rachel, you missed me, didn't you? What about a second round?"

Rachel pushed him back and said "Don't touch me" as Garfield tried to get her as far from Adam than he could.

Adonis chuckled. "Oh c'mon, you know you liked it" Rachel was shaking like crazy.

She shook her head. "Stay away from me creep"

He smirked at her. "No, you don't even mean that anyway" The black haired guy took a grip of her wrist and started to walk away with her.

Garfield punched him right in the face. Adam's grip became tighter. It was hurting Rachel even more. "Let me go" she begged him. Garfield pushed him away from her only to get punched in the stomach by Adam. They started to fight against each other and fortunately, a student that worked there forced them to get out. When they got out, Adam McKenzie whispered in Rachel's left ear "I'm not finish yet" before leaving.

Rachel was starting to cry so Garfield pulled her into a hug that she quickly replied to by hugging him back. The blond boy whispered things to her like "shh, everything is okay" or "He's not here anymore, no one is going to hurt you now" and it made her feel loved and in security.

"Thanks Gar" she thanked him. He smiled at her.

"It's nothing Rae"

—At Garfield's Home—

After they left the arcade, Garfield brought Rachel to his house. So they entered only to be greeted by Gar's adoptive parents.

"What is she doing here Gar-" Rita started sternly but she stopped talking at the instant she saw that Rachel had been crying. "Oh poor girl, come here" she hugged her and tried to console her. "What happened?" She asked her son.

"There's a guy that attacked her" Steve frowned.

"Why?" He asked.

Garfield was about to say that he didn't exactly know why but Rachel decided to respond. "Because he likes making my life a misery" Garfield's heart broke when heard that. 'She doesn't deserve this' He thought.

After, they were all in the living room together, sitting on the couches. Rita had made a hot chocolate for Rachel. Garfield was sitting next to Rach. He was patting her back.

"You can sleep in the guest room, Rachel" Rita proposed the girl.

Rachel sobbed and shook her head. "I don't want to bother you" Rita shook her head too.

"You are not bothering us" she started. "You can sleep in our guest room as long as you want" Steve's eyes widened at Rita's sentence.

"Thanks Miss Dayton" Rachel said smiling.

"You're welcome dear"

Garfield walked Rachel to their guest room. They entered and he explained her how is the breakfast, told her where the bathroom is and all those kind of things. Garfield was leaving to his room but he was stopped by Rachel. "Wait"

"Yes Rae?" She walked closer and hugged him.

"Thank you" he smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome Rae"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...