☼euphoria || Ponyboy Curtis f...

由 hufferpoof

❝I was in an utter state of euphoria. All because of one boy, Ponyboy Curtis.❞ In which a damaged boy falls f... 更多

⇨INTRODUCTION/PROLOGUE
⇨CHARACTERS/CAST
☼ ₁
☼ ₂
☼ ₃
☼ ₄
☼ ₅
☼ ₆
☼ ₇
☼ ₉
☼ ₁₀
☼ ₁₁
☼ ₁₂
☼ ₁₃
☼ ₁₄
☼ ₁₅
☼ ₁₆
☼ ₁₇
☼ ₁₈
☼ ₁₉
☼ ₂₀
☼ ₂₁
☼ ₂₂
☼ ₂₃
☼ ₂₄
☼ ₂₅
☼ ₂₆
☼ ₂₇
☼ ₂₈
☼ ₂₉
☼ ₃₀
☼ ₃₁
☼ ₃₂
☼ ₃₃
☼ ₃₄
☼ ₃₅
☼ ₃₆

☼ ₈

10.2K 187 310
由 hufferpoof

« You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are. »

ROWAN P.O.V.

"I swear, the craziest shit always happens to you doesn't it?"  He said, amazed.
I just giggled.

"Yeah I guess it does."

We continued walking for what felt like hours but was only maybe thirty minutes. 

When we finally got to the top of Jay mountain, we could see the old abandoned church. We walked towards it, trying to find an entrance.

"Damn it, all the windows have wooden planks in them, we can't enter." Johnny cursed.

"What wooden planks?" I asked, grabbing one and pulling it off, throwing it to the side.

The boys didn't hesitate to pull off the other wooden planks. 

We were all in desperate need of sleep, because when we got to the church, the boys immediately fell asleep on the floor. I couldn't fall asleep just yet. I was still just wearing a crop top, and I was freezing. 

I guess Pony could feel me shivering because he scooted over to me, and wrapped me in his warm arms, instantly comforting me. I cuddled against him and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up, my head hurting. I was confused. I tried to get up, but something was holding me down. I looked to my side and realized it was Pony's arm. 

I smiled as I looked at him. His face looked so peaceful while he slept. I couldn't help but admire his beauty. He sure was a doll.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings, when I realized I was in the church, the memories of last night came flooding back.

I groaned at the thought, letting myself plop back down next to Pony, leading him to wake up.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Looking around until his eyes landed on me.

"Morning." I said, dryly.

"Good morning Rowan." he replied, stretching his arms behind his head.

"Hey where's Johnny?" I asked, suddenly realizing we were alone. Pony looked around confused. He suddenly pointed to the floor, and my eyes followed his finger. Johnny had left a message in the dust saying he had gone to buy supplies.

I immediately started stressing out. What was I even doing in this mess?

He must've realized something was wrong because he laid back next to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Everything is wrong. This situation is wrong. My life is wrong, my family is wrong, my—" I was about to continue listing all the things wrong but he stopped me.

"Hey, don't say that. We're in this together. We're going to get through this together." He said, looking at me, directly in my eyes.

The look he gave me sent a smile to my face. I don't know how he does it. He has the power to make me smile in the hardest times. 

Just the way his eyes glistened was enough to make me crazy. We were staring at each other intensely. We weren't speaking but our eyes were having a conversation of their own.

Suddenly, he put his hands behind my head, and we were slowly leaning in, our lips almost connecting. I yearned for him. For the intimate contact we were about to have. 

Just as we were about to kiss, Johnny barged in with the supplies. 

Pony and I jumped away from each other, blushing like crazy. I was mad at Johnny for ruining that moment. I was just about to kiss him, and I could tell he was thinking the same thing as me.

Nonetheless, we both got up and we went to where Johnny was standing. His face was red, and he must've felt bad for barging in like that.

"Did I interrupt anything?" he asked.

"N-no don't worry." Pony denied, with a light pink tint on his cheeks.

"What did you get anyways?" I asked, desperately wanting to change the subject.

"Just a few necessities." He said, starting to get things out of the box.

"A loaf of bread, peanut butter, a week's supply of baloney..." He went on listing what he got, but I was totally zoned out. 

The only thing on my mind was Ponyboy, and the events that had just occurred. The thought of someone actually liking me made me smile.

The only person who's ever actually cared for me before was Coral. And she wasn't here right now. She wasn't going to be here for another year.

I was suddenly brought back to reality by the boys arguing.

"No sir, you're not touching my hair." Pony said, grabbing the book that Johnny had in his hands and sitting down.

"What? What's going on? I zoned out." I stated, confused.

"Jonathan Cade here wants to cut our hair, and he wants to have mine bleached." Pony explained, while glaring at Johnny.

"We can't match our descriptions!" Johnny exclaimed, glaring back at Pony.

"Fine! But I don't want you to cut it, you'll make me look lousy."  Pony snapped back.

"Whatever man." Johnny said, putting his switchblade back in his pocket.

I got my red switchblade out and made my way over to Pony.

"Don't make it too short." He said, obviously hating this situation.

"Don't worry." I whispered, getting to work.

Pony kept whining every time I cut off a piece of his hair off, while Johnny just laughed at him.

"Pony quit whining like a bitch, or I'll just cut even more off." I threatened, causing him to finally shut up.

"Can I see now?" He asked. I sighed at him.

"No, we gotta bleach it first." I instructed, as if I was talking to a child. Well, technically I was.

After a few more minutes, I finished cutting it and handed him off to Johnny so he could bleach it.

The boys were gone and I looked around a little.

I got out a mirror that we found in the back of the church. It was shattered but we could still see our reflection fairly well.

I took my switchblade and held it up to my hair, chopping it off. I made it a little longer than shoulder length.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn't enough, I needed to change something else, I still looked like myself but with shorter hair.

I looked at my face, and my eyes landed on my forehead. I raised my arm, got some hair and chopped it off, giving myself some curtain bangs.

I had a huge chunk of hair in my hand, but I just let it drop on the floor.

I looked at myself in the mirror again.

I guess I'd have to get used to this.

1119 words.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.1K 212 18
˗ˏˋ🥤ˎˊ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, sodapop curtis has had a crush oh his best friend, athena laurier for as long as he can remember, one day he decides to mak...
10.7K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
54.5K 799 49
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠...
18.9K 333 16
𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙎 ⁻ⁿᵒᵘⁿ⁻ 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥-𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘭...