✔️ Malayali Ya Bengali? Phas...

By SmilingMallu_07

Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 Roll Coaster ride around 3 peoples. 1 husband and his 2 beautiful wife'... More

Glimpse About The Story
His Life - (Prolonge)
✔️ 1. Is Neyo Doubting Her Son?
1 Husband😘 And 😍 2 Wifes😍 - [Character Sketch]
✔️ 2. Can Manik Meet Nandu ???
✔️ 4. Swara's Trap For Manik
✔️ 5. Abhi Made Another Siyappa
✔️ 6. Neyo: Abhi, Nandu Will Be Waiting For U In Your Bedroom
✔️ 7. Manik And His Beautiful Two Wifes
✔️ 8. Valentines Day, How It Will Be For Manan?
✔️ 9. Nandu: Abhi Will U Marry Me?
✔️ 10. Prerna- Manik and His Past
✔️ 11. Who Is The Best In Showing Attitude?
✔️ 12. Opening Up Everything
✔️ 13. Is This Perfect Bahu A Hurdle For Manan?
✔️ 14. Reveling Truth About Janvi
✔️ 15. Is This The End Of Cold War
✔️ 16. Janvi Vs Manik
✔️ 17. Open Battle Against Janvi
✔️ 18. Family That Eat Together, Sleep Together

✔️ 3. Nandu: God I Want To Be With Manik For Ever.

4.7K 497 65
By SmilingMallu_07

Manik helped Nandu to dress.

Nandu: Manik what are u doing?? Huff idiot "zip" dalo na

He kissed on her back and put the sip.

Nandu: Now its time for my baby to get ready

Manik: Oyye am already ready see red blazer.

Nandu's Attire

Nandu: Ha my hubby is looking so handsome.

Manik's Attire

Manik: Janu there is a surprise for u

He made her to face the mirror and put a cute necklace over her neck

Nandu jumped in happiness.

Manik: Bull calm its yours only...he he did u like the star necklace?

Nandu hugged him tightly

Nandu: Ha Manik we will be together forever till the star shines.

Manik: Did u mean to say that till u shine?

Nandu: Ha wow u are genius. (She kissed him)

Manik lifted her in bridal style and they went downstairs.

Nandu: Manik i am not able to digest this? Seriously man did u did all this?

Manik: No my first wife did this.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nandu puched him

Manik: Ouch idiot its paining. So how is it?

He placed her in the center of heart which is made of rose petals.

Nandu: Hey Hubby are u planning to kill me?? Yaar i will become ash can't u see the candles surrounding the heart?

Manik laughed. He lifted her carefully and pushed her to bed.

They both layed there.

Manik murmured some songs and Nandu was busy in admiring him.

She was kissing all over his face and Manik was blushing like an apple.

Nandu: Manik its fullmoon day...wow lets go to terrace na

Manik: Ha did u know how much its cool to romance seeing moon?

Nandu: Seriously? Yaar i never experienced that.

Manik: Don't worry i will take the pratical section today.

Manan sat in terrace which was facing the moon.

Nandu is busy in admiring moon and her hubby.

Nandu: Moon ji did u want to see the most luckiest girl in this world?? Ha without any doubt i can say its me Mrs Nandini Manik. Manik i love u so much u can't even imagine how much i trust u? I love u unconditionally. Whenever u leave me all that night i used to cry thinking about our good times. Manik plz don't leave me without u i will die.

Manik: Shut up idiot am not going any where we will be together always

Manik made her stand

Manik: See the background full moon. Janu did u know one thing on the full moon day u have to kiss ur hubby infront of moon.

Nandu: Oh so what will happen?

Manik: That couples will like together for 100 Years.

Nandu pulled Manik towards her and kissed on his lips. They stood like a statue till Manik felt difficulty to breath.

Manik: Wow Janu am so proud of u. How can u kiss continuously for 15 min without taking any breath?

Nandu: He he talent Mr Malhotra. Now don't be jealous of it.

Manik laughed

Manik: Ha now Moon will be happy and will bless us to stay together forever.
Nandu: Hey Moon I want proof that u blessed us... Ok within 1 min if fireflies comes here then I will agree that u are with us.
Manik: OMG 1 min God moon ji do something
Manan closed here eyes and counts till 60.

Nandu slowly opened her eyes.

Manik: Nandu see Moon gad heard ur prayers.

Nandu turned ya seriously fireflies are flying here and there.
Manan jumped in happiness.

Nandu: Manik God is with us see now no one will separate us. This fireflies are the symbol of our love. Manik I love u till the fireflies grow and star shines.😘🤩🤩🤗
Manik kissed her.

Nandu slept in Manik's arms.

Next Day

Manan got up at noon.

After having brunch (breakfast and lunch together) they went near swing.

From morning poor Prerna was trying to call Manik but he didn't lift her call.
Finally she called him again.

Nandu: who is disturbing our romance? (She was about to check the name but Manik took his phone)
Manik: Janu it's mom. I will be back now.

He went to one corner and talked to Prerna, She was hell angry but he managed everything.

On call,
Prerna: Manik my dad is asking will u go and meet them?
Manik: Love no no I am in Hubli and now no time to meet them.
Prerna: ok I will tell Baba and mom to come and meet u there.
Manik: Love try to understand it will be difficult for them and am starting to my friend's home.
Prerna: Ok no worries. Bye Manik ha anyways it good why should we give them false expectation regarding our relationship.
Manik: Am sorry love things will fall in place soon

He went back and kissed Nandu.

Manik started recollecting there past incidents like how they meet, when he fall in love with her, how he proposed her. Nandu was completely shocked hearing it, ha he still remembers what dress she was wearing in all those instances.

Manik: Janu now let's go inside

He pulled her to living room were he had arranged another surprise for her.
Nandu: wow balloons and teddy.
She started playing with teddy

Manan cut the cake together.

Manik applied the chocolate over her face and licked it with his tongue 😍.

She throw balloons on him.

They played catch catch with balloons. Poor Nandu was lossing all game ND she had to kiss Manik as the punishment.
Manik was enjoying it.

He gifted her a ring and lifted her

Now Both Manan are in equal height.
Both were lost in each other.

Manik kissed all over her face, then neck slowly slowly he started moving down. Nandu tried to move.
Ha Manik lost the balance now he is over Nandu who is laying on floor.
He kissed her all over the body without even missing any part.
Then both moved to washroom had a quick bath together and wore casuals.

Manik messaged Prerna saree pics and she replied smilies asking him to come back soon.

Already it is 7pm Manik have to leave MM Mansion by 12am to Malhotra Mansion.

He made dinner with help of Ramukaka and arranged candle light dinner for his beloved wife.

He had arranged the dinner under the two neighboring banyan tree "Sonu and Monu" (name given my Janu). He did the lighting arrangements and all.

Nandu madam was busy on phone in their room.

Manik could hear her laugh. She was talking in malayalam loudly with her family.

Manik pov: O god what this girl is talking? I am not able to understand atlest one word. Hm there Prerna will talk in Bengali with her family and make me a papu here Nandu. From now i will talk in Punjabi, but with whom?? God knows whether my "phulam Devi mom" will make my kichedi tomrw or not?? I hope Cid Abhimanyu and Swara hadn't used there brain much. God plz save me from there anger.

Ha now no more thoughts about Malhotras today is only for Janu

He went to room and blindfolded Nandu.

Nandu: Moma i will call u tomrw its dinner time in hostel so bye gudnyt...love u all

Manik: Oh hostel?? Ha ha

Nandu: Shut up man because of u only i cant tell the truth to my family mm leave it. By the way were are we going?

Manik removed the cloth

Nandu: Wow impressive. Thank u hubby

She kissed him

Nandu sat on his lap and he feeds her the dinner.

After sometime Nandu sat on the table and started to feed him.

Manik: Yaar bus my tummy is full.

Nandu: No Manik its ur favorite u have to complete this.

Manik: No way

Nandu angrily: Yes

She pushed the veg roll to his mouth, poor Manik had no other choice than completing it.

Manik : Janu today (Dec 4) is Shilpa's (ur Monku's) Birthday did u forgot?
Nandu: Shit man how could I?
She dialed her number
Shilpa: Hello who Is this?
Nandu: Monku donkey idiot am so sorry ...he he love u baby
Manik: many many happy returns of the day Shilpa . May all your wishes come true.
Shilpa: thank u Manik ji and Nandu finally u both got time to wish me
Nandu: sorry we both were in busy in romance hope u will understand
Shilpa: ha ha I can anyways happy first year wedding anniversary to u both love u .
Nandu: we love u too

(Advance Birthday wishes to my Monku Happy birthday may u shine like a star ...all the best for ur future...love u).

Then Manik took her to her favorite place cliff view.

They sat there and Nandu was busy in her blah blah section she was busy in explaining him about stars.

Manik pointed one star

Manik: Its u Nandu (he kissed her)

Nandu: No u are my star.

Both were lost in there on dreams.

Suddenly Nandu got up as she saw fireflies in the road.

Nandu: Wow fireflies (She will run near them)

A car with high speed will run over Nandu without giving her a seconds to save herself, Manik was standing a bit away from her.

Manik screams: Nanduuuuuu no u can't broke ur promise.

Manik pov: God Prerna no u can't kill my Nandu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 724 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...
15.1K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
50.3K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
988K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...