Castle's Pet (Bad Guys X Read...

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "sans"] [Second Highest Rank: #18 in "xreader"] (Girls only!) (Earlier updates are on my... More

*A/N*
Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Grocery List
Chapter 2 ~ Him
Chapter 3 ~ Capture the Human!
Chapter 4 ~ Keeping the Hostage ALIVE
Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders
Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake
*Why Blackberry hates Dust*
Alternate Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch
Chapter 8 ~ Regret is Torture
Chapter 9 ~ Worried Souls
Chapter 10 ~ We meet again
Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice
Chapter 12 ~ Tired
♡ SPECIAL ♡
Chapter 13 ~ Attached in Less Than An Hour
Chapter 14 ~ Monolog
Chapter 15 ~ Dreamland
Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs
Chapter 17 ~ Killing Boredom
Chapter 18 ~ Hide and Seek
Chapter 19 ~ Hide and Seek (Part 2)
Alternate Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Investigation Start!
♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡
Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned
♡ Halloween Special ♡
♡ Birthday Special ♡
Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree
Chapter 23 ~ Assumptions
Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait
Chapter 25 ~ Hidden Lair
♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡
[A/N: Shameless Avertising]
Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]
♡ Valentine's Day 2019 ♡
Chapter 28 ~ Reunion
Moving on...

Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]

6.2K 198 378
By EmelinStriker

(For anyone who is curious as to how Horror's report to the king went after he theorized Dream's fault when it came to your sudden disappearance of energy, read Horror's POV.)

(Also, I kind of lost track of who was supposed to go next and who already watched over you officially and who only took care of you for a day or so. Especially after all those time skips and change in the schedule of the bad guys. But who watches over you isn't exactly a major plot point, so I'll just give you Cross for this chapter since apparently him and Edge are the only ones that haven't really spend any time at all with you.)

Horror's POV

"Nightmare!" I yelled as I pushed open the throne room's doors, said skeleton had been reading one of his novels again. Nightmare looked up, rolling his eye before looking back down towards his book.

"What is it now, Horror?" I was about to speak, but he cut me off. "No, you don't get to eat prisoner number 1-75. And no, an axe is not an instrument."

"Shit, but that guy's hand was tasty... And, well, technically you can use an axe to make sounds, so it is an instrument... But that's not the reason why I came here. Sort of", a little bit of anger radiated off my emotional aura, Nightmare could definetely sense it. He looked back up in confusion as I continued. "Green Screen said (Y/N)'s energy was drained from within her dreamscape, which weakened her physically. My assumption is that your brother might have been the cause", I grumbled, hatred was clearly present on my voice. But I didn't care.

"Oh?" Nightmare closed his book and put it on his lap, "How so? That naïve idiot should know by now not to mess with us. But if you're telling the truth and it was him, then we need to stop him from entering her mind. Not only would it be unfortunate for us if he found the castle, but it would also be very unfortunate for them if he touches the human one more fucking time." Okay, I didn't expect that last part coming from him, he had never really cared about the previous human pets and slaves we had ever since I joined, but maybe he had something sinister planned for her later.

"Don't let him hurt her."

...I just won't question if that thought actually came from my mind or not, but it seemed a little weird. I shook that thought off and turned around to walk out the door, but the king stopped me again.

"Oh, and Horror," I didn't turn to face him. "Look out for Vile's cat, will you? He should've found the second crystal by now."

"Will do, boss."

Author's POV

"i GoT tHe OtHeR hUmAn, AnD iT's An aNnOyInG BrAt", Error announced as he entered the throne room with (B/N) being held next to him by strings. She already realized that those strings could just kill her, or at least tear through her skin, so she didn't bother to struggle and just whined instead.

"Ugh! I'm not an 'it', I'm a woman. A female, good-looking, single lady from the human race, thank you very much", she retorted. Error just rolled his eyelights as Nightmare already seemed unamused by her comment, and probably her personality in general. At least he disliked her whining.

Nightmare grumbled something under his breath before sighing, "Just bring her into the cell across the pet's cell."

(B/N) rolled her eyes before smirking in a flirty way, "Are you now putting me into a maid dress just so you get to have some fun with me?"

Error actually laughed at this.

"wHaT? No! pUtTiNg YoU uP As oUr MaId wOuLd PrObAbLy bE ThE lAsT ThInG wE WoUlD eVeR Do", he said in amusement. The human in his strings huffed. "bEsIdEs, I'd rAtHeR SeE oUr CaStLe'S pEt In a MaId dReSs ThAn yOu, BiTcH." (B/N) glared at him for a moment before her flirty smirk returned.

"You just called me a 'bitch', which means you see me as female dog. Which concludes that you do see me as your personal pet and you do wish to see me in a maid dress", she retorted. Error groaned in annoyance. "What? You actually confirmed this with your own wording."

After some more seconds of (B/N)'s ranting and constant flirting, Error had enough and just teleported with the girl in his strings towards the cell's door. He practically threw her into the room as he detached his strings from around her.

"JuSt sTaY ThE fUcK In tHeRe, AbOmInAtIoN", he grumbled before slamming the door shut and locking it before stomping away, leaving the girl alone in her cell. Well, that's what was assumed at first. (B/N) glanced around the room for anything she could use for an escape. None. She sighed to calm down before standing up and walking over to the steel door, peeping through the small rectengular opening. Her cell was located in a long dark hallway that split into two more hallways at the end. The hallways had some steel doors here and there, similiar to a jail. However, it also wasn't quite like a jail, it reminded her more of a dungeon. Occasionally she would see some shadow-like figures with armor patrol around the halls, which all looked like Papyrus, but they didn't seem to pay much attention to her cell, they were more so guarding the cell door on the opposite side of her own as well as the right hallway at the end of the hallway her cell was located. She had to figure out a way to escape, but seeing as she lacked any convenient items in the room, (B/N) decided to wait for anyone to pass her door before manipulating them into opening her cell door. Easy, right?

She sat there on the ground for almost three hours.

But then finally someone else than the Nightmare Papyruses came across her door. This someone was another Sans with black and white clothing as well as a red scar on his cheekbone. The girl smirked, knowing who this Sans was. "Excuse me," she started as Cross turned to face her with a look of confusion, "but I believe I don't belong in this rusty old cell. I would prefer being in an actual room, usually royalty themed. So could you ask your king to send me to another room, please~?"

Cross stared blankly at her before laughing. "You really think you can just get what you want? You're clearly in no rank to get a royal room and be called princess by the castle's servants. Hell, I could just get a royalty themed room myself."

"Oh? Then how about we have a little competition of who gets promoted first? I mean, I'm the one behind captive doors at the moment, but I know how to quickly become second in command in one week", (B/N) asked with a hint of mischief and mockery. Cross didn't notice the mischief part, but Chara did.

"Don't accept this, Cross! She's not allowed to leave the cell! Besides, we're here for (Y/N), not her", Chara said with a stern look on his face. Cross sighed, but still a little bit angered at her mockery.

"I'm sorry, but I have to decline your offer of a competition because I actually wanted to visit another human. Not you", Cross said as he dismissively shook his hand. He then turned around and walked over to the cell across from her own before lightly knocking. Was this guy actually being nice to a prisoner? Cross opened the cell door, stepped in and closed it behind him, locking it. (B/N) now tried to peek through her own door into the opposite room since they had the same door with a rectengular window. And what she saw made her jaw drop in shock and disbelief. There sat Cross on the ground with a smile, next to that one person she wished to never see again.

You.

(B/N) scowled at the sighting of you. But then she noticed something, you had a collar on which was attached to the wall behind you with a chain. You wore clothes she believed you didn't even own, like a t-shirt and shorts. She only saw you with clothes at school that covered about 90% of your body because of your insecurity and discomfort whenever people looked at you. But apparently those skeletons took better care of you, probably were they more interested in you than her. And that was not something (B/N) enjoyed.

Cross' POV

Apparently it was my turn to watch (Y/N) now, and I was excited. I haven't had any time with her since she spent the last week mainly with Error, Dust and Killer. So I only saw her occasionally in the halls. And even though she hasn't even been here for a month, I could already tell that the others became attached to her, so did I. The only one now who hasn't spent time with her is Underfell, but he basically refused to take the job he was assigned today, as well as some other days, so Nightmare just gave me the job to watch her instead. And I'm glad he did. Every time I saw her, my SOUL would skip a beat and leave me vulnerable to her bright smile that could light up any room without even visually doing so. Unlike the others, I'm not afraid to admit it, to accept my feelings. I'm actually quite thankful that I'm given a chance to love again.

Suddenly, someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. It was Chara, "Cross, stop fantasizing and focus. She asked you something." I looked at the girl as she gave me a patient look.

"Um! C-Could you repeat that, please? I-I didn't quite catch that", I asked politely. Meanwhile, Chara was being a sarcastic shithead again. (I hope at least one of you gets this swearing's reference.)

"Oh wow, way to go! This is how you get the girl, by not listening at all", he said as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Great first impression." He then clapped slowly. I was about to arguement that we actually met before, but the human spoke up first, smiling.

"I-I was asking i-if y-you knew about the s-swimming pool." My eyelights lit up at her question.

"Of course I do, it's my favorite activity room!"

Dream's POV (in Undertale)

It's been another week and we finally figured out a few corridor paths that would work in case someone blocks a path. We, or rather Ink, also drew a map of the castle. Or at least from the obvious rooms used in the structure, including rooms with a pool and an arcade, and we were all confused why they had such rooms.

Now, the only thing we had to do was to sneak into the castle, get the girls and then sneak back out without being noticed.

But there was one fatal flaw in the plan.

"Uh, Dream? Blue? You two do realize your energies are so positive that Nightmare will surely feel your presence, right? I mean, I could just not drink my vials, but I'm not so sure about you two." Ink asked.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot about that. I rolled my pinpricks, "Okay, then how about some magic to disguise our energy?"

"Aaaaand how exactly do we do this now? We don't use emotional disguise magic", Blueberry stated. Ink then grabbed and used his brush to create a piece of paper and an envelope as well as a small pencil. I raised a bonebrow at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he wrote something on the paper before putting it in the envelope. He grinned, opening a portal and dropping the letter there. He then closed the portal and looked back at us.

"I'm ordering us a potion from another multiverse. It should arrive soon", he claimed. Blue groaned at the idea of waiting longer, and I just stood there in confusion. But low and behold, there was a knock coming from the front door. Oddly enough, I didn't feel any emotion from that direction. Which was very much unusual.

Ink grinned, "Coming!" He exclaimed before jogging over to the door, opening it to reveal a teenage guy with a black cloak. However, he seemed very much emotionless, not evil nor good, but neutral.

"Delivery: Three mono-potions for Inktale Sans", he said. Ink gladly grabbed the package, signed some kind of paper for the delivery guy and closed the door again before walking over to the table with the pet rock. He put down the package and opened it. I peeked inside and saw three potions of grey liquid.

I raised a bonebrow at him as he lifted one potion, "How long exactly will these effects last?"

"One vial of this liquid is enough for at least eight hours. One whole potion is enough for about three days", he answered. I just gave him and the potion he grabbed out of the package a look of distrust. Blueberry just tilted his skull, unsure how to feel about this idea.

"Wait," he started, "does that mean we'll be emotionless for at least eight hours?" Blue asked, worried.

Ink snorted, "No, silly! It's just a disguise potion. Only Dream, Nightmare and other beings that are supposed to practically detect others' emotions are unable to figure out your emotional aura. But you're still able to express yourself visually and mentally."

"I guess this is worth a shot... literally." Blue said as he walked into the kitchen. He returned with three small glasses, which he put onto the table next to the pet rock. "I mean, I guess we drink only a little bit since it should last for six hours. And we probably only need one or two, depending on how difficult it will be to sneak in and out without Nightmare's gang noticing." I nodded as I grabbed a glass and a potion, filling up the glass with the liquid.

I gave the filled glass a last unsure glass before drinking a small bit of it. It didn't smell like anything but tasted awfully a lot like melted vanilla ice cream. Sadly without any sprinkles. (Authr cris evrytim. ;w;)

Looking up at Blue, he immediately drank the whole glass, probably because of the vanilla taste. But, hey, I drank that whole thing as well. Once I was finished, I looked over at Ink. He held a small note as he seemed to read something on it. "What's that?" I gestured towards the piece of paper.

He just scratched his skull, "Maybe we should've read the instruction first. I forgot that these packages usually come with those." I gave him a worried expression, and he just returned it with a smile. "Don't worry! It didn't say much." I sighed in relief. "...Well, except for how much to pour into a cup as well as how much lasts how long. And seeing as you filled the cups full, we would have to wait for a whole hour for the effects to kick in. But you probably knew that already." My face showed him how much I strongly disliked him whenever he forgot something important like that. He just chuckled at my expression.

~ Time Skip ~

Blueberry's POV

We finally were at the spot the portal was hidden at.

"All we need is the map and we're good to go. You know what to do?" Ink asked. Dream nodded and I saluted. "Then let's go." He then reopened the portal and we walked through to the other side. On the other side was a castle surrounded by a seemingly endless forest, and everything was in pure darkness, which gave off many sorts of strange vibes, most of fear and discomfort. Luckily, Nightmare wouldn't be able to spots us this easily through emotions, so I could be scared to no end and we'd still be practically invisible.

The plan seemed pretty easy, as long as we didn't get caught. I made my way around the right side of the castle while Dream went along the left side. We both were supposed to enter through an assigned window while Ink disguised himself as Nightmare Papyrus with his brush and entered through the front gate, easily walking past the guards.

"I'm in", I whispered into my walky-talky. Dream replied a minute after.

"Same. I had to wait for a guard to leave, but I made it", he said.

Ink casually walked past some other Nightmare Papyruses before taking his walky-talky again. "Good, I'm almost past the throne room. Then it should be easier to sneak past and save--" "YOU!"

Suddenly, Ink was held in mid-air by something black and slimy, yet solid like tar. He looked down in suprise to see Nightmare. The creator gulped, fearing that they were found out already because of him.

The king gave him a sharp glare, "Do you even know what could've happened if you dropped that seasoning?! That one shoe-insane Sans could've showed up and ruined everything with his slippers!"

Ink just nervously laughed, relieved that he wasn't found out... yet.

"I-I apologize, your highness. I should've known better and held on to the seasoning. I-It won't happen again!" Ink stammered out, trying to seem genuinely scared of the king's reasoning. Nightmare huffed in annoyance.

"Good. But let's make sure you don't forget about it", he then rammed the disguised skeleton into the wall. Ink groaned at the impact. He had gone through worse pain before, but it did land a good hit on his skull, leaving a crack. The king dropped him onto the ground like a puppet before turning around and walking back towards his throne room. Ink hissed in pain as Nightmare vanished from his sight.

"This probably left a mark," he muttered as he lightly held onto his skull. Standing up again, he took his walky-talky and spoke up. "Ow... I think Nightmare still doesn't know. But he surely treats his guards in a not so respectful way."

"What did you expect, Ink? Sunshine, lolipops, rainbows, and everything that's wonderful?" Blueberry stated jokingly. Dream just pouted, thinking that it might also be, considering that it was his brother.

The skeleton of positivity sighed, "Let's just get them out before they eventually find out. The space around the arcade area seems clear, only a couple of Nightmare Papyruses are passing by from time to time." He scratched the back of his skull in thought. "But, you need to be more careful, Ink."

Ink pouted at his friend's words, "Yes, I know. But how was I supposed to know Nightmare would be after a Nightmare Papyrus? Better yet, how would he know which one to blame?"

They could hear Blueberry snorting.

"Maybe he gave each Papyrus a number, or even name for the most active ones, who knows?" He silently laughed at the thought of a Nightmare Papyrus named Steve.

(Y/N)'s POV (I believe this is your first POV, lel)

"S-So... do you think we c-could, um, swim... later on?" I asked him. Cross' smile brightened a little before it quickly turned into a frown.

"Um, sure. But I would have to get Nightmare's permission first because you need two or even three of us watching over you there." I tilted my head as the bit of purple on his cheekbones became a slightly darker color. I was about to ask why when he spoke up again. "Basically, it's for both your safety and so you can't run away," he added. I frowned a little. I mean, I did get to shower at least once a week now with someone standing in front of the locked bathroom door, but I didn't really have any freetime activities in quite a while. So I got bored easily and would carve small doodle into walls with small stones I found lying around in my cell. However, Nightmare once saw me doodling and got rid of most of the stones. Now I only have some tiny ones lying in the corner, and you can't get that much creative with that size as an art tool.

A funny thing about this is, I can't swim. I was never taught because I barely got to leave the house for more than testing a public school, so my parents didn't see any reason that they should teach me.

But I'll tell Cross if we ever get to the pool. I've always enjoyed watching water from a far. But being with at least half of your body in it, that's only what I felt whenever I took a bath in the past.

"I'll just quickly go ask him, maybe we get to go there today", Cross said before standing up and moving over to the cell door. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Just... don't run away, okay?" And with that, he closed and locked the door behind him. I sighed, bored again. Maybe I could doodle something again.

I grabbed a small stone from the ground and started to draw a small image of me with another skeleton. I actually wanted to make it look like Cross since he was the one i had the most fun talking to so far, but I never got to add the skeleton's signature outfit and scar because someone unlocked and opened the cell door. Fearing that it was Nightmare and he'd take away more stones, I hid a few stones in my short's pockets and turned towards the now open cell door.

"Pardon me, are you (Y/N) (L/N)? Toriel's 'daughter'?"

[Published: 11/27/18]

A/N

Guess who's back from the dead.

Not me yet, I think. But my hand is stuck between life and death, so I can type a little bit with the little time and motivation I have left during and after work.^^

Also, I got some announcements to make, so hop on over to the next page, please. :3

Reasons for my disappearance:

1. Heavily work now because I'm an apprentice,

2. Before that it was motivation,

3. And the lack of ideas to fill in some scenes.

Also, 4. I started to play NosTale again and been playing on the German servers ever sind August or so, when I started my apprenticeship. So usually after work I would play Nos. Welp.

But now I finally had an idea of how to fill in the gap between the major plot points. owo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 13K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
523K 22.3K 58
Yandere!Underswap!Sans x Shy!Reader And some Papyrus x reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- He was so sweet, so innocent. All he loved doing...
37.3K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
59.2K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...