Everything About You (Harry S...

By hazzas_kryptonite

More

The Beginning
Making It Official...
The Hospital
Going Home :)
The Boardwalk!
Finally, A Day Alone Together.
Fix The Drama Already!!
Our Own Special Place
Someone's In A Bad Mood...
You're WHAT?! (chapter TEN, y'all!!!)
He Was Right.
This Is My Fiance! :)
Breathe With Me
Working It Out
Here Comes the Bride (Final Chapter!)
Blah Blah Blaahh (not a chapter)

Say Yes To The Dress

84 1 1
By hazzas_kryptonite

Sophie's P.O.V

I skip down the stairs in my pink skinny jeans and white t-shirt with a baby blue sweater slung overtop. 

'Someone's excited.' laughs Harry, sliding his arms around my waist. I nod happily, kissing him. 

'Niall set me up to meet his girlfriend today. Her name's Sage. We talked over the phone for three hours yesterday!' I exclaim. Harry rolls his eyes.

'I know.' he groans. 'So annoying.' I swat his arm. 

'I'm going now.' I inform him. 

'Noooo,' he moans quietly, tightening his grip around my waist. 

'Yessss,' I reply. He bends over and kisses me. 'I'm goiiing.' I singsong, looking down at his arms holding onto me. 'Harry.' I raise my eyebrows. He pouts at me.

'Don't go.' he says. He presses his forehead to mine. 

'I love you, but I am leaving now.' he reluctantly lets go of my waist and I kiss him again quickly before running out the door. 

I meet Sage at the mall and right when I see her I know why Niall is dating her. She's got soft, thick, auburn hair tied in a straightened ponytail. She's wearing a pair of high-waisted green shorts with a coral button-up shirt tucked into it. She's wearing a pair of black Toms. 

'Hi!' I say. 

'You're Sophie!' she cries. 

'Yes I am,' I reply with a laugh. We hug. 'Shall we go?' I ask and she nods. 

We spend the day talking and shopping together, and I know what I have to do. We sit down for lunch. 

'Sage.' I say in a sort of asking tone.

'Sophie.' she replies. 

'Well... do you like weddings?' She nods.

'Absolutely.' 

'What do you say to being my maid of honor?' I ask. Sage gasps. 

'R-really?' she asks. 

'Yes.' I reply.

'Then yes!!' she cries. 'Yes! Thank you!' 

'No problem.' I laugh. 'I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow! And being the maid of honor you have to come along with the boys, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie and I.' I say. She nods. 

'Alrighty.' 

We eventually say our goodbyes and I head home to find Harry and the boys on the couch. 

'Hey, boys.' I say absentmindedly, grabbing a can of cream soda from the fridge and seating myself between Harry and Niall. 

'Hey, Soph.' they say.

'Niall,' I say. He takes his eyes off the TV. 

'Hmm?' 

'Your girlfriend is absolutely lovely.' I tell him. He blushes and smiles. 

'I know.' 

'She's my maid of honor. She's coming along with us to shop for you know what tomorrow.' I waggle my eyebrows. 

'I wanna come!' complains Harry.

'No!' I cry. 'You can't see my dress.' 

'She's right, lad.' Louis says. 'It's bad luck, didn't you hear?' 

'I guess.' he mumbles. I giggle. 

'I think you'll live, hon. And if the boys give you ANY hint what it looks like-' I pause, giving each of them an indivual glare. 'they're dead.' I finish with a sweet smile on my face. 

'Ohhh, we're scared,' Niall says. I swat his arm. 

'Shut it, leprechaun.' I retort. He sighs and turns back to the TV. 

The next day I slide out of bed, hoping not to wake Harry. Unfortunately, he senses my movement and sits up tiredly. 

'You okay?' he mumbles. 

'Go back to sleep.' I whisper. 'I'm going dress shopping and then I'll be back to get you at one for the cake tasting and the invitation stuff and all that jazz. Okay?' He nods sleepily. 

'Have fun baby. Try not to look too pretty- oh wait, you can never be too pretty.' he smirks. I feel my face flame. Leave it to Harry to make me blush at eight o'clock in the morning. I press my lips against his and pull away after a few seconds, pushing him lightly back onto the bed. 

I go quietly to the bathroom, showering, curling my hair, and slipping on a pair of jeans and a three-quarter-sleeved blue button down shirt. I go to leave when suddenly I feel someone grab onto my belt loop. I spin around and Harry takes me into his arms and kisses me again. 

I laugh. 'Goodbye, Loverboy.' I say. He winks as I hurry out the door.

At the dress shop, Sage and I ruffle through all the dresses excitedly. I feel my brother's arms wrap around me. 

'Just pick one.' he says. I give him The Look. 

'Just pick one?! One does not simply "just pick" a wedding dress!' I cry. Liam chuckles. Suddenly Sage gasps. I look over at her. 

'This one.' she says, holding up the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen. 

It's got a silky white sleeveless top and a flowing bottom. The dress is flawless. 

'It's your size.' Sage says, raising her eyebrows. I bite my lip. 

'Try it on,' Niall urges. I nod and grab the dress, hurrying into the change room. 

Liam's P.O.V

Sophie steps out of the change room, her hair up in a loose bun with curls spilling out around her face. She bites her lip as a wave of gasps goes through the room. I have the most beautiful sister. 

'Soph...' I murmur. She looks at me. 

'Well?' she asks. 

'It's the one.' I say bluntly. She smiles softly and spins to look into the mirror, the dress swishing at her feet. She breathes in sharply when she sees her reflection. 

'Wow..' she murmurs. 'I.. I look pretty.' 

Sage smiles. 'You look beautiful, Soph! Get it.' 

'You look gorgeous.' says Louis. 'The most beautiful best friend a guy could have.' 

Sophie blushes. 'Okay.' she says. 'I'll get it.' Everyone cheers. 

She comes over to me when she gets out of the change room and raises her eyebrows. 

'You are perfect.' I tell her. 'Perfect.' She pulls me into a hug and I feel tears on my shirt. 'Oh hon don't cry.' 

'Liam?' she asks. I pull back and look into her swampy hazel eyes. 'Will you give me away?' she asks softly. I feel my heart swell and find tears in my eyes. 

'Absolutely.' I say, hugging her tightly. She smiles. 

'I love you Liam.' she says. I kiss her forehead. 

'Let's go, love. Harry'll be missing you.' 

She giggles. 'Okay.' she says. 

Sophie's P.O.V

I get home the happiest I've ever felt. 

'Harryyyyy,' I call when I walk in. He hugs me gently from behind, scaring me and making me squeal but shutting me up with a kiss. 

'I missed you,' he says. 

'Missed you too, baby.' I kiss him quickly again. He smiles. 

'Hungry?' he asks. I nod. 'Good I ordered pizza!'

I laugh. 'Of course. Harry Styles, always thinking ahead.' I tease, a smirk playing across my lips. He frowns. 'Oh, I'm kidding.' I say, swatting his arm.

Just then the doorbell rings and he jumps up, running to pay for the pizza. He comes back with four boxes of pizza.

'How much did you order?!' I exclaim. 

'You're pregnant.' is his answer.

'So??' I cry. 

'So I thought pregnant ladies were hungry all the time.' 

I start laughing. 'You have no idea.' I reply. 

a/n: i feel terrible i took so long to update.. sowwy :( school started up now so i dont have a bunch of time. forgive mee. i hope you like it :) <3 ::sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 6 5
3.7K 37 24
675 3 61