Someone's In A Bad Mood...

Sophie's P.O.V

I wake up in a horrible mood and see that all the boys have already gotten up. I heave myself out of bed and put Harry's blue sweater over top of my black tank top and gray sweats. I head downstairs with a foul look on my face. The boys are spread out around the living room. 

'Morning, love.' says Liam. I make a face and plop down in the love seat by myself. Harry looks worriedly over at me. I just glare at the ground. Harry stands up from his spot on the couch and sits beside me. I move away from him and he sighs, staying where he is and pulling his arm away. Suddenly I'm filled with guilt and I bite my lip and crawl back over to him and into his arms. He smiles and wraps his strong arms around me. I want to smile but I'm in too terrible of a mood. I just breathe in his smell and try to calm down. I look outside to see that it's pouring rain. I roll my eyes again. The boys are all absorbed in their conversation and I pull on one of Harry's curls. I wanna see him smile. He looks over at me.

'Morning, babe.' he smiles, showing his dimples and giving me those goose bumps I can only get when I'm with him. I lean my head on his chest and close my eyes, wishing I didn't feel like killing everyone on the planet. 

'Anyone hungry?' asks Louis. Everyone nods and I just bury my head in Harry's navy blue baseball tee. He chuckles. 

'We'll cook.' offers Harry. I pull back and look up at him. 

'What?! No!' I cry. He doesn't say a word and picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the kitchen and kicking the door closed, seating me on the counter. I cross my arms and glare at him. 

'Oh, I know you wanted to.' he laughs, and I fall silent. It's kinda true. I did want to be alone with Harry.

I sigh as he gets out ingredients and starts making food. I watch him. The way his nimble hands handle the ingredients and the way he licks his lips and furrows his brow when he's thinking hard. Eventually he puts the food in the oven and turns the face me. 

'Is someone in a bad mood?' he asks with a mock pouty face. I glare at him.

'No.' I reply. He chuckles and comes up to where I'm sitting on the counter, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sigh and press my forehead against his and close my eyes. I feel his soft lips touch mine and the same fireworks that I felt when we first kissed erupt between us, and I'm cheered up.. for the moment.

After we pull away my bad mood comes back. Harry grins and pecks my lips before turning and walking to the fridge. His pants (as always) fall low on his hips. 

He goes to the fridge and pulls out a large pitcher of iced tea and sets it on the counter just when whatever was in the oven dings. Harry opens it and pulls out a pan full of mini pizzas. I laugh. 

'Mini pizzas was easiest!' Harry cries defensively. I raise my hands in surrender. 

'Alright, Mr. Professional Cook.' I reply. He rolls his eyes, but smiles. Harry piles them onto a big plate and takes the iced tea out to the dining room. Niall has already set the table in anticipation of eating. I roll my eyes at his typical actions, wishing I wasn't in a bad mood and criticizing everything the boys do. The boys are all sitting there and help themselves to a mini pizza each. 

I take one and cut it in half, as I'm not very hungry. Niall snatches the other half from my plate and flashes me a grin. His clear braces shine and I can't help smiling back at him. We eat in silence. 

After we finish I stand up and grab everyone's plates before they can protest. 

'Soph, I can-' starts Liam but I shake my head and walk into the kitchen. I load the dishwasher and start it. I head back outside to find the boys spread out on the couches again. I sit back on the love seat with Harry. I still have a funny feeling in my chest, and I'm still in a terrible mood. I bury my face in Harry's shirt again and listen to the boys' conversation absentmindedly. 

'I say we go shopping and to a movie.' says Zayn. I nod. 

'Yeah,' I say quietly, my voice muffled in Harry's shirt. 'That sounds fun.' 

'See, guys? I have good ideas!' Zayn exclaims. The boys laugh and groan. 

'Please, Haz?' I ask, pouting up at Harry. He laughs and kisses me. 

'Look at this face,' he says, turning my head to the other boys. Niall chuckles. 

'Fiiine,' Liam says. 'Soph, go get dressed.' I groan and Harry pushes me gently off his lap and I trudge upstairs. 

'Fifteen minutes GO!' cries Louis. I scream and run up the rest of the stairs, away from the boys' laughs. I roll my eyes after shutting the door. I head to my closet. Alright, mall and movie day, I think, looking at the pouring rain. Eventually I decide on a coral three-quarter sleeve button up shirt tucked loosely into a pair of dark jeans. I put on a pair of silvery colored Toms and straighten my long auburn hair. I keep my make-up as just eyeliner and mascara and foundation. I head back downstairs. 

'Hah. Fourteen minutes.' I say to Louis, poking my tongue out at him. He does the same. 

'Okay, you two, don't start.' says Harry, standing up and taking me in his arms. I glare at Louis and he glares back. 

'Movie tiiiiiiiiiime!' singsongs Niall. 'Know what we're going to see?' he asks. I shake my head.

'The Lucky One,' says Zayn, clasping his hands at his heart and looking to the ceiling, batting my eyes. 

'REALLY?' I squeal, jumping up and down. It cheers me up a little, because the boys are just going to see it because I want to. 

'Yeahh!' cries Niall, mocking my tone. I stop squealing and look at him. 'Sorry.' he says quickly. I wrap my arms around Harry's torso. 

'Well lets go!' I say impatiently. 

We sit in the front row of the theatre and I stare up at the screen with wide, teary eyes. I'm between Harry and Zayn, who look bored as hell. I'm pretty sure I'm cutting off their circulation considering how hard I'm holding on to their hands. I've already cried twice and the movie is almost over. I, of course, start crying again and Harry looks over at me. He pulls me close to him and rubs my back.

The credits start rolling and the lights come back on. We were the only ones in the theater. The boys just had to go all 'we're internationally famous divas' and rented out the whole damn place. We leave the theater and go back out into the mall.

'That movie was so. good.' I cry, bursting into tears again. Harry laughs and pulls me into his arms again. 

'How many times has she cried now? Four?' comes Louis' voice. I reach up and swat him. 'Hey!' he cries, hitting me back. 

'Hey!' screams Harry, hitting Louis. I sigh. 

'Both of you, stop.' I complain, pulling Harry out into the mall. He chuckles and follows me, as well as the other boys. 

We shop for hours and stop in the food court afterwards.

'That was awesome, guys. Thanks.' I say with a smile. 

They all 'AWWWWWWWW! You're welcome!' me and give me hugs and we go home. 

 a/n: huge amount of drama in the next chapter everyooooone. this one was kinda a filler until I had a good idea. anywayy, hope you're enjoying it. if so, VOTE! :) xx ::Sophie