Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 15

2.8K 151 53
By taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Taehyung's gaze drifted over to Jungkook and his eyes darted from him to where they were, telling him to quicken his pace and go to him. Jungkook began to speed walk, trying to get through the men and women questioning the scene. The man with the walkie-talkie noticed Jungkook and steered in his direction. "I Fucking knew it. You've all gone rogue! Fucking hell, RM, you were supposed to kill him- stop right there!" Jungkook began to run to Taehyung who held his hand out.

While running the male heard a shot from a gun and he tripped, rolling onto the ground. He wasn't shot but right where he was about to step was, and the bullet barely hit his shoe hard enough to force him to lose balance. Once he fell, he felt pain explode from his side and serge through his entire body, a silent, wrenching scream tearing from him as he held his sighed, looking down to see specs of blood were seeing through the silk like fabric of his shirt.

"Fucking get your guns out and shoot faster! The only bastard you keep alive is V!" The unfamiliar man shouted. The male that Jungkook recognized at Jaebum, or JB, pushed Yoongi off and did as he was told, pulling out his gun and pointing it at Yoongi, who kicked it out of his hand, jumping up and grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing him over the railing. "I didn't want to do that, JB!" he hollered before helping Namjoon stand up, tugging him towards the stairs.

Everything was happening so fast that it was making him dizzy, and he tried to balance his head enough to stand up straight and head to the blonde. But where was he? The apotbhe was standing in was empty and no longer held anyone but the members trying to run away. He thought they had left him here since he was unseen, but a warm hand and a soft tug proved him wrong as Taehyung helped the boy stand up, eyes shooting down to see the blood.

"If V isn't brought to me then I'll have you all fucking kicked back to the streets!" The man yelled. Taehyung looked bewildered as he immediately started to run, dragging Jungkook along. Jungkook glanced behind him to see Jaebum was climbing back up, hopping over the railing as he screamed out to them.

"Don't pay attention and look forward," Taehyung quickly said, tugging Jungkook along. As they neared the stairs, Namjoon was shot in the foot, making him cry out and roll to the floor. Yoongi quickly stopped and helped him stand again, letting him drape an arm across his shoulders.

"Dammit, Jackson!" he hissed, looking at Jungkook and Taehung. Taehyung knelt down to help support Namjoon, letting Jungkook go in the process. "We need to get the hell out of here. Now," Yoongi hollered.

Before Taehyung helped he turned back to Jungkook, seeing how he almost buckled from the pain he was dealing with. He grabbed his shoulders and quickly pushed him behind a counter, in a cabinet. He knelt down and looked around before looking back at him. "Stay here. If I try helping you, Namjoon will get killed. I'll be right back." He went to close the cabinet. "Do not move."

Once the cabinet was lightly closed Jungkook took this as an opportunity to control his breathing. He cupped his mouth, letting the spaces between his fingers show as he used them as small vents to inhale and exhale. He licked his lips and leaned his head back, sighing deeply.

The pain only increased as the burn from his lungs traveled to the wound and skin surrounding the area. With a shaky hand, he unbuttoned the shirt and felt around, feeling the bandage was harshly ripped off and an edge was pressed against the wound, only irritating it more. It wasn't bleeding profusely, but his fingers were wet enough to tell him it was bleeding more than he wanted it to.

There was nothing he could do about it right now. He would just have to wait for Taehyung to come back.

So he forgot about the wound and focused on his breathing, slowly counting to four with each inhale and exhale just like they taught him to in yoga. So he sat there and waited. And waited. And waited. He still heard the crazed and distressed screams of the people in the club, followed by more gunshots and cries.

Footsteps hurried passed his cabinet and he silenced his breathing to hold his breath, not knowing if wherever would walk by would have ill intent or not. He hugged his knees to his chest as there was a long bang from the counter above him before something heavy fell in front of him. The pressure caused the doors to slightly open, showing a slit of light and enough from for Jungkook to slightly look it.

"!!!" He covered his mouth again as he saw a dead body laying on the floor in front of him outside of the cabinet. His head was smashed in along with a bullet through his skull. Jungkook sobbed softly to himself, choking on the sobs which only got worse as feet stood in front of him. One person ruthlessly picked up the body as another person knelt down. And that's when Jungkook panicked.

Was seeing fingers on the slight of the cabinet, opening the doors more to reveal a man with white hair and blue contacts in, fair skin glistening with sweat and blood as he stared at Jungkook's glossy doe eyes and tear streaked cheeks. The two were in a hard staring contest, Jungkook's eyes full of fear while the other's were full of shock.

"Please-" Jungkook whimpered as he covered his head, shaking more. From nausea. From stress. From anxiety. From fear and pain.

"Baekhyun!" A deep voice yelled and the male looked to the side to see feet approaching. Jungkook sniffled as the other looked at him one more time. "Don't worry," the male whispered before closing the doors and standing. Some whispered were heard before the two left, leaving Jungkook to overcome his frightening near death experience. I can't stay here anymore. I can't! I'm going to end up dying if I don't leave!

Finally, after at least 10 minutes, Jungkook gathered the courage hi strength and shakily climbed out of the cabinet, crawling to the edge of the bar and peaking around to check for anyone he knew only to be met with the image of dead bodies and painful wails and sobs. Some men with guns were walking around the club, licking the deceased bodies so they rolled over, examining their face before moving on.

Jungkook winced as a tremor went through his wound, and he gripped his side, standing up and running for the doors. Were they the right doors that would lead to the group or would they lead to his demise? He didn't know or even care, but he didn't want to die without at least trying to save himself. As he reached a hand out to push open the double doors he noticed now, in the light, just how much blood he was losing from looking at the velvet liquid covering his hand.

A choked gasp left his mouth as he wasn't paying attention, running right into the door and causing a loud sound to emit from the metal. Two men with guns looked over to see a dazed Jungkook, and his eyes widened as he hitched a breath, watching as those fearful men approached him. They stitched fear into Jungkook's feet, keeping him glued to the ground and unable to get away.

In a sudden quick movement, a hand grabbed his arm and tugged him roughly, jerking his body the opposite way. Jungkook gasped and spun to look at the man. He was ready to pull the gun from his shirt before recognizing the man as the same one Jin was talking to and the one he had met with Yoongi nights prior.

He looked at Jungkook and smiled as they rushed from the building, letting the cold air slap them both across the face as they left through the correct doors. Jungkook's body seemed to go into shock for a split second, trying to adjust to the low-temperature drop. Taehyung was in the process of helping Namjoon in the car while Yoongi started it. The engine roared to life, scaring Jungkook. Namjoon looked unconscious, clear that Taehyung was struggling by himself.

"Get going-"

"Stop!"

Jungkook peeked over the man to see Jackson and other unfamiliar men appear in the doorway. They brought out their guns and the once silent air was full of loud bangs. Jungkook yelled out in surprise once the male wrapped his arms around him in a bear hug, protecting him as he walked to the side also shooting the gun in his hand in the direction of the threat. He kicked Taehyung over, making him fall forward into the car. Light brown eyes noticed Jungkook and they widened before the man kicked the car door closed.

This must've given off the wrong signal as the car then started to speed away. The man knelt down behind the garbage and looked at the distraught Jungkook. "Don't worry," his cheery voice spoke. "You're friend is alright. I told him to wait on the other side of the building where there's no one."

Jungkook's eyes widened with fear. He's talking about Jin. Jin's by himself. He's all by himself over there, without a gun of his own. Jungkook began to panic more, hyperventilating before he was dragged behind a car and pushed down so he wasn't visible. The man squatted next to him, loading the silver pistol in his hand. "I need you to stay out of the way, okay? I don't want you getting hurt."

Jungkook just stared, too stressed by the situation to respond. He was not good in stressful situations. He usually broke down or had a fit that was near impossible to calm him down from. He curled up and held his head against his knees, rocking back and forth, trying to block out the sound of gunshots going back and forth.

He had to do everything to get his mind off of their current situation. Had to block all sound and movement from his reality and focus his mind on something else. Like the past. Yeah, that was it. The past with Jin. Coming home from high school and eating ramen noodles with egg and afterward having some rice to go along with it. Then, later, they would watch a movie under a blanket and laugh about their day. About Jin's bickering customers and how every guy that saw him tried getting into his pants at one point.

Jin was someone special to Jungkook. He took him under his wing even though he wasn't obligated to at all. He cared for him and spent extra money on him to make him feel at home. Decorated his room with things he liked, bought him expensive gifts for Christmas and his birthday. Jin spoiled him like he was his own child and as Jungkook got older he began to think it was because Jin couldn't have kids of his own since he was gay, and adoption wasn't very much of an option seeing as how Jin couldn't even make that much money.

Then it also shook guilt across him. Jin always complained about not having enough money yet he willingly spent thousands of dollars on Jungkook for either his birthday or Christmas. He never meant for it to feel like he took advantage of his hyung. Never.

"Jungkook," Jin would say on days he would be breaking down, "It'll be fine. Let's be happy. Let's not be sad. Be happy and healthy, okay? Take deep breaths and think about your favorite things in life. Jungkook.....My Jungkookie..." He would give him a million nicknames until he earned a chuckled or a cracked smile from the younger. He needed that now. But he couldn't unwrap himself and grab Jin and force him to do such a thing in the middle of a gunfight.

"Jeon Jeongguk. Jungkookie. Jungkook. Kookie. Bunny. Brat. Kid. Favorite. Kiddy," Jungkook whispered to himself, his mind slipping from reality until there was a big bang. Jungkook slowly lifted his head up, eyes wide at what he saw.

Time seemed to be put on a temporary hold, everything going in slow motion. The rain that started, the bullets that were whizzing by. All of it was going ten times slower. Even the man falling in front of him.

Jin.

Jin was running to Jungkook, a soft smile on his face, an arm outstretched to reach him. He's always here for me. Always. He noticed I was stressed and came to help me Jungkook thought as he reached his hand out, too. He then felt cold liquid slide down his cheek, stinging his eyes, and a pained smile, a slightly relieved smile, spread to his face.

Until he blinked rapidly.

And everything seemed to slightly speed up, but not all the way. The smiling Jin he thought he saw was gone, replaced with a Jin that was kneeling in front of him, mouth slightly agape, eyes wide and pupils as big as Jungkook had ever seen them. Jungkook's eyes then slowly traveled down Jin's body, shaking as they found the source of Jin's shocked expression. Jin looked down as well, one hand shakily coming up and touching the wet spot on his stomach. The blood seeped through faster, causing the red to show more against his magenta shirt.

"Jin-"

Jin coughed a little, blood sliding down the corners of his mouth as he shakily raised his hand to see the wet blood on his fingertips. The gun in his other hand fell and collided with the ground as time regained its natural speed and Jin fell forward, his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook was shaking and tears filled his eyes and he gripped Jin's broad shoulders. "j-Jin-hyung? Jin? S-Seokjin-hyung?" he whimpered, shaking him more. "Hyung!!"

You've never fully apologized. You never fully said you were sorry for the shit you told him. Just a Simple 'sorry'. You're pathetic. He'd died not knowing if you even felt bad for the things you told him. For the things you yelled at him.

And now he'll never know.

Never.

"Jungkook!"

"J-Jin?' he questioned, trying to look at Jin's face.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook realized it was a deeper voice and he looked in front of him to see the blonde male. He ran to Jungkook and lifted Jin's body from Jungkook's, laying him flat on the ground. He checked his pulse in two places, panting since he had run over to find the bunny-like boy. "Jungkook, he-"

"V and Hoseok, i swear to god Suhyeo will hear about this!" Jackson hollered, jumping over a car and running at them. Taehyung growled and seemed conflicted on whether or not to leave or stay and help Jin. Soon, Jackson was only a few feet in front of them before a car pulled up, barely missing Jackson, who stumbled away in surprise.

The car door open, revealing Namjoon. "Hurry up and- oh my god-"

"Shut up and take Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, hoisting Jungkook up and shoving him to the car. Namjoon caught him and slammed the door shut, pounding on the window leading to Yoongi. "One more round!"

"What? Is Tae not back there with you?!"

"No, now make another round!"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared out the window while they drove further away. What the hell was happening? Was he going to help Jin? Was Jin okay? Alive at least? What was Taehyung going to say before Jackson cut him off? Jin was alright, wasn't he? He was going to tell him he was fine. Yes. That's it-

More gunshots, at a rapid pace, went off, making more tears run down his cheeks as Namjoon held the other before they did a sharp turn and came to a sudden stop.

The door swung open again and Taehyung was hurried into the car, panting loudly as he held his shoulder which was bleeding. The blazer Taehyung was wearing before they arrived was long gone and replaced with a white dress shirt that must've been beneath it. Blood was splattered across his chest and other areas but something told Jungkook it wasn't his own blood.

The two made eye-contact and Jungkook knew. He knew right then the answer to his many questions and he felt the dam break. Tears poured down his face as he sobbed loudly. Arms wrapped around him and pulled him against a broad chest. And, for once, Jungkook didn't snap at the other for touching him or getting close. He grabbed fistfuls of his shirt, holding on for dear life as he cried more and more.

You never got to apology.

You'll never be able to be forgiven.

____

Everything seemed quiet when they all arrived home. Bogum immediately tended to the wound in Taehyung's shoulder and Lisa took care of Jungkook, making sure he didn't get injured and that the wound in his side was alright. He changed his clothes and sat on his bed pressed against the headboard. While hugging the pillow to his chest, he continued to shed light tears at the image of Jin just kneeling in front of him. Jungkook could've done something to save him.

Could've helped protect him rather than just stare, or be scared like a coward.

He could've gotten up and helped tend to his wound, could've fought alongside him. He could've done anything but he did nothing. He sat there like a baby, just staring. And it was like a memory from long ago resurfaced and replayed all over again.

It made him break down all over again, feeling like he couldn't live with himself. But, honestly, he was more pissed at Taehyung. Why didn't Taehyung bring Jin into the car with him? He left him behind to rot or to get picked up by those other people or even worse.

After minutes of sulking, he exhaled deeply and let his body relax, dropping the pillow once he stood from his bed. He glanced around the room and remembered the short yet sweet moment he shared with Jin just hours before all of this happened. Jin's fingers running through his hair while he spewed nonsense out of his naughty mouth. How they were so close to making up before Jin told him he wasn't forgiven. Fuck, why didn't he just firmly apologize then?

Why the fuck did Jungkook hold so damn tight on this stupid fucking worthless pride?

Jungkook remembered a time when Jin was very insecure about his laugh, the way he cooked and made coffee. He was insecure about a lot of things back then but he was able to overcome all of it. He loved his laugh and got better at cooking and, even though he knew he sucked, he was confident with each cup of coffee he made.

Jungkook was able to grow to be confident in a lot of things because of Jin. Yeah, namjoon was a part of it as well, but Jin had a significant part in it. Then again, so did someone else.

Jungkook was 13 going on 14 years old when he first watched award shows and variety shows. The first one he watched made him interested because it introduced a special someone to his life. Kim Taehyung. He was a shy boy with choppy brown hair and an adorable boxy smile.

His giggles were scratchy and thick and his eyes would squint whenever he'd find joy in something. Fetus Taehyung taught him to be confident and to not let other's words negatively affect you. "Why care about what they say, especially if they don't know who you are? They know your name at least but guess what? You don't who they are."

And Jungkook started living every day by that. He stopped getting offended whenever his mother would ignore him, he didn't let his step father's words bring him down and he even stuck up for Jin whenever someone commented on him being a faggot or other vulgar words, not caring about what their opinion would be on him.

He would rather direct the attention on him than see it on Jin. nothing ever broke him. The only thing that completely broke him was the arguments with his mom and seeing Jin hurt.

So, in a way, he was grateful for Taehyung. And it got him thinking that he really shouldn't take things for granted. He should listen to those words Taehyung told him back and Jin's house.

He couldn't take these things, these people, for granted.

He assumed Jin would always be there for him and that he'd never leave. He didn't treat every day like it was the last with Jin. And he regretted that.

He leaned against the doorway before sighing. He owed a lot to Taehyung. Taehyung comforted him throughout the mission. Maybe not with words but with stares and gestures. He even came back to make sure he was okay when he could've easily left him behind with Hoseok and Jin. Jungkook slowly stepped out of his room and crept down the hallway before freezing as he heard soft whispers.

He peeked into one of the rooms to see Yoongi standing in front of a male. The whispers were inaudible but the voices were somewhat deep, almost like they were laced with sleep that hadn't completely left them. Jungkook peeked in more and covered his mouth at seeing Hoseok was with Yoongi. At least he's safe....

Hoseok was massaging Yoongi's shoulders while Yoongi stood in front of the window, muttering some words that made the male, dressed in black, laugh. Yoongi turned around and fixed Hoseok's blazer, dusting it off before standing on his tippy toes to go near his ear. His lips moved in a whisper and Hoseok grew a smile at whatever he said. He set his hands on Yoongi's waste and nuzzled his face into his neck.

"I'll be downstairs, Hobi. Leave before Taehyung and Namjoon notice you're here...Leave things for a better day," Yoongi said before pulling away. Hoseok quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist from behind and placed a chaste kiss to his cheek.

"I'll see you, Yoongs." Hoseok pulled away and opened the window, hopping out. Jungkook hid in the shadows as yoongi left the room, heading downstairs. I'm guessing that's something.....no one knows about.

After a few minutes of waiting, Jungkook made his way down to the first floor, peeking around to see Taehyung and Namjoon sitting on the couch. It was the first time they were near each other and not sending each other flares while being around one another. Jungkook tiptoed closer but stopped once he heard what Taehyung said.

"It's not important now, Namjoon. Some things are better left in the past. What happened shouldn't have. If the company found out then it would've been the end for both of us anyways," Taehyung spoke softly.

"I know. And I'm fine with that, you should know that. I just....dislike how we left off on things. You know, with me dead on a bed and everything."

"I....you know it wasn't me, he was mad-"

"But that's why I'm cautious. I know this job means everything to both of you. The further you get yourself into this the harder it'll be to hold back....." the blonde shuffled further away from Namjoon on the couch and sighed, running his fingers through his beautiful blonde hair before paying attention to Joon's foot.

".....Did you ever tell him?"

"Jungkook? No, I never-"

"Not him." It was silent. "Jin." Taehyung turned his head to look at Namjoon. "Did you ever get the chance to tell Jin?"

It was silent for a few moments before Namjoon let out a hiss of pain as Taehyung finished wrapping Namjoon's foot. "No... I never got around to it. Not formally, at least."

"That's a shame."

"I guess I practically put myself in harm's way for no reason, right? I could've prevented it from happening." Namjoon patted Taehyung's thigh and stood up. Jungkook scurried back to the stairs and hid, watching Namjoon go downstairs, probably to talk to Yoongi or Bogum. Once Namjoon was gone, Jungkook made his way back down, hugging himself as he walked to Taehyung. When he was only a couple of feet behind him, taehyung hummed.

"You aren't trying to sneak attack me, are you?"

Jungkook hopped in shock before chuckling and making his way around the couch to stand in front of Taehyung. Taehyung was wearing a clean loose white button-up with the top four buttons undone, exposing his sleek skin, thick neck and collarbones. His elbow rested on the armrest of the couch, head tilted and propped up with his hand, free hand patting the spot next to him. His injured shoulder was exposed and had gauze covering it.

Jungkook shook his head at the seat invite and just rubbed his hands up and down his arms before speaking up, having to stare at the top of Taehyung's nose to distract him from his god-like appearance. He cursed himself when he felt his cheeks turn warm. "Thank you for helping me. With, uh...comforting me in the car. I probably hurt your shoulder more when I was hanging onto you."

"No. You distracted me from the pain. But, it did hurt to see you so...broken. I forgot what it looked like when people saw others they care about die."

Jungkook seemed to shy away. "Jin's very important to me. He practically raised me. And was always there for me. So all that happening really..really shook me up. Especially since we left on bad terms..."

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung whispered. "For allowing you two to go. I told Yoongi it wasn't a good idea."

".....so you really were against it" Jungkook said in a small voice.

"Unnecessary deaths are useless, especially when they involve people who have no business in what's happening. You guys just barely learned how to shoot a gun. It was a hopeless idea for agreeing. I take the blame for it all-"

"Hopeless?" The other repeated, hurt laced in his vices "You didn't have any faith in us whatsoever?" Jungkook asked, feeling slightly hurt by the words. "It was foolish of you to let us. Especially if you didn't have any hope or faith in us. That's like sentencing us to our death bed without any notice, Taehyung."

"Don't get all worked up over it, Jungkook," Taehyung deep voice husked, eyes narrowing into dangerous skits. "I warned you, didn't I?" Taehyung tilted his head back, then from left to right as he licked his top lip, the muscles in his neck standing out as he did so. "I told you two to both listen. I told you both that what was said you needed to listen to. I told you to stay in place, but you didn't. Neither of you listened. Jin was told to stay in place. We know what we are talking about, how to prevent deaths. So stop snapping at me, I already said I'd take the blame-"

"Take the blame all you want. Taking the blame won't rewind time, Taehyung. Taking the blame won't take me back three hours ago to when I was relaxing with Jin. Taking the blame won't erase the image from my mind. Taking the blame won't b-b-bring me back to the last time I told Jin I loved him! Taking the blame won't do anything!" Jungkook seethed at the older as he felt the hot tears backing up again. He didn't come down here to get angry and he admitted to himself that if they got into an argument it would be his fault.

Taehyung stood from where he was sitting, his shirt sliding to fit his body better and showing how broad his shoulders were. "Well what do you want me to do then, Jungkook? I'm taking the blame for it. I take full responsibility for what happened even though it was your fault neither of you listened. I take responsibility for what happened. To you. To Yoongi and Namjoon. To Jin. To everyone that did and could've gotten hurt at the club. What more do you want me to do?"

"Act like you're taking the blame for it," Jungkook whimpered, his voice cracking as he held back his tears, taking a step back. "Act like you're blaming yourself. Act like it's your damn-damn fault then!"

"How am I suppose to do that? I feel guilty. I'm sorry if it's not clear but I hate showing emotions because they only lead to unpredictable things! I feel guilty as shit, what else is there for me to do!" Taehyung took a step closer and Jungkook wiped his eyes as a single tear fell. He hated when voices were raised at him.

But this was his fault.

He couldn't shut his mouth to save his life. At this moment, it had a mind of its own. And it wanted to speak, even without Jungkook's consent.

"Y-You...you stupid blonde idiot," Jungkook croaked out. "He's gone because of you."

Taehyung took another step forward, that menacing look returning to his eyes as Jungkook called him those names that he hated. "Yes. Let it out. I'm the stupid blonde who got Jin killed," the blonde fumed quietly, that familiar tone in his voice coming back.

"Y-Y...I..it's all your damn fault that I'm hurt, Kim Taehyung. You fucking....you creep...you idiot," Jungkook whispered as he began to sob. He wasn't crying because he just missed Jin or because Taehyung's voice was raised. He was crying because everything hurt and he was confused. So damn fucking confused.

"I hurt you. I hurt you and I'm sorry I'm such a fucking idiot for letting you two go with us. I'm sorry you couldn't predict what would happen and I'm sorry you have no one else to blame but me. Tell me what to do. And I'll do it, Jungkook."

Taehyung took another step closer to Jungkook as the back of Jungkook's calves came in contact with the glass coffee table. Jungkook peered up at Taehyung and blinked the tears away, staring into his eyes.

"Fix it."

It was silent as Jungkook waited for a response. He expected Taehyung to apologize more and maybe even try to make him laugh, but what he got instead shocked him.

Hands quickly grabbed both sides of Jungkook's face and lips connected to his in a soft kiss that spoke thousands of apologies. Jungkook didn't bother pushing him away or cursing him out. He was doing what he was told to do.

He was fixing it.

Fixing it in ways that shocked both Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's forearms as Tae pulled his head closer, deepening the kiss. Jungkook let a few more tears fall before feeling the soft minty lips pull away from him, allowing him to breathe. His eyes fluttered open and he studied Taehyung's face. It was unreadable. Emotionless. Stoic. Thumbs wiped away the leftover tears before Taehyung darted away, quickly, leaving Jungkook to stand in the living room by himself.

Flustered.

Embarrassed.

Shocked.

Cursing himself out under his breath.

Because, damn. He liked it.

Way more than he should've.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC