Aizawa X OC

Od Anime_FanGirl_15

Rei Nezu is the daughter of Principle Nezu; also known as Mr. Principal, the principal of U.A. High. He is t... Více

Rei Nezu
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
A/N
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~ *LEMON*
~Chapter 19~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~ *Lemon*
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~

~Chapter 31~

2.2K 53 7
Od Anime_FanGirl_15

2 and a half years later

A/N

This is when the class of 1A finally comes into the story, the characters we know and love are finally entering the picture. This will all be based off the Anime, I may screw up some timelines but you get the gist. (And there's no way in hell I'm going to have a word for word stuff) In this time Rei's hair grew out and she received a knife from the support class and learned how to wield it. She is officially a pro hero, she teaches close combat at U.A. Now that we have all that caught up let's begin!

_______________________________

Rei P.O.V

I sat on the counter beside the coffee maker of the teacher's lounge, I watched new students pouring in and I felt a twinge of excitement building up inside me.

 "More students," Aizawa said laying in his Sleeping bag, I looked down at him and grinned, "I find it exciting" I state and he scoffs.

 "I hope they won't be as disappointing as my last class." 

I loved him but Aizawa had incredibly high standards and didn't want to give anyone false hope if in reality there was no hope of them becoming pros. 

"I bet they won't" I gave him a positive glance and he returned it with an emotionless glare, I crossed my legs and adjusted my grey superhero suit. 

My hair was shoulder length now and I put it up in a bun in an attempt to make me look older, "Hey its little rei!" Hizashi screamed and Aizawa gave a loud sigh.

 "Sup" I fist bumped him and he leaned against the counter where I was sitting and poured himself a cup of coffee, "They passed the entrance exams," Present mic said smiling.

 "I think the student with the flashy quirk will be interesting" I remembered sitting in the teacher's booth watching the boy named Katsuki Bakugo blow things up left and right. 

"Yeah, he's flashy alright" Present mic agreed as he handed me a cup of coffee, "Thanks" I sipped it and Aizawa rolled over.

 "Teachers" My father walked in on Vlad's shoulder and I smiled and waved, "All might" He turned to the new teacher who smiled and made a pose. 

"This is a new year, let's make the most of it" and with that, the homeroom teachers went off to their classes, I and present mic talked about the curriculum until it was time for us to teach. 

I looked outside and hopped off the counter, "Whoa looks like Aizawa is already putting them to the test" Present mic said amused.

 "Oh, Aizawa" I cross my arms and think for a moment before walking outside, I saw a couple students look back at me but they were too freaked out about the test he was putting them through to care. 

Aizawa eyed me and continued the test, I put my hands on my hip and watch, "We'll miss orientation!" A brown haired girl said. 

"If you really wanna make the big Leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies, here at U.A we're not tethered to traditions. That means I can run my class, however, I see fit" I watched the class freak out even more and I gave a smirk, He looked so intimidating.

 "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country is still pretending that we are all created equal by not letting the ones with the most power excel, it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn, Bakugo you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest throw with a softball in junior high?" The young man with ash blond, spiky hair and sharp red eyes replied: "Sixty-seven meters I think".

 "Right, try doing it with your quirk," Aizawa said and Bakugo walked into the circle, Aizawa stood back and I tilted my head interested in the results. "Anything goes just stay in the circle" Aizawa instructed, "Go on you're wasting our time" I scoffed at his brutish teaching methods but decided to keep my mouth shut.

 "Alright man, you asked for it" was the only response the ash blonde gave, Fire exploded and I took a step back in awe at the magnitude of the throw. 

Aizawa held up his phone, "All of you need to know the Maximum of your capabilities, its the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro-hero" and he showed the class the number of meters Bakugo got from just using his quirk to throw the ball.

 The whole class was in awe, myself included. "Whoa, seven hundred and five meters! are you kidding me?" A boy with blond hair with a black lightning-shaped streak exclaimed, "I wanna go, that looks like fun" a girl with pink skin clapped her hands together and her eyes widened from excitement.

 "That's what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want" a lean young man with dark hair with spiked ends and almond-shaped eyes and very large teeth that usually dominate his grin stated loudly.

 "so this looks fun huh?" the class stopped chatting amongst themselves as Aizawa continued speaking, "You have three years here to become a hero, you think it's going to be all games and playtime? idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential, whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately" The whole classes confused aura turned into complete shock. 

"Oh Aizawa, you're scaring them" I muttered under my breath, thankfully nobody heard my comment and continued being utterly frightened about his statement. 

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs, understand?" he lifted his hair and gave them his intimidating look to which I felt a slight twinge of pity for the student who would come in last, I love Aizawa more than anything in this world but he doesn't 'joke around'. 

"If that's a problem you can head home right now," I noticed his eyes dart to me and they stayed on me for a moment before the brown haired girl spoke again, "You can't send us home, I mean we just got here. Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!" this girl was cute, to be honest, she had a sweet tone in her voice and I could tell she had no hidden malice behind her words when she spoke up to Aizawa.

 "Oh, and you think natural disasters are? or power hungry villains? hm? Or catastrophic incidents that wipe out whole cities? No. The world is full of unfairness, it's a hero's job to try and combat that unfairness. if you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink, for the next three years U.A; will throw another hardship after another at you, so go beyond plus ultra style. Show me its no mistake that you're here". The students grew more focused and Aizawa finished his little speech with "Now, we're just wasting time by talking, let the games begin".

The first test was the fifty-meter dash, The boy with glasses won that by a landslide. I was slightly growing more intrigued by this year's students, they all seemed rather impressive and could all unquestionably be molded into amazing Heroes.

 "Well he's definitely in his element," Aizawa said looking at the stopwatch, I walked over and kept it strictly professional and stood with enough space between us. 

"What do you think?" I ask and he doesn't look over at me he just shrugs, "We'll see" he replies. 

The rest of the students continued running it and I found myself staring at Aizawa, "Miss Nezu, Please" He said reminding me to remain professional, "Oh yeah"I laughed. The second test was grip strength, which was slightly boring but I could understand the point of it.

 The third was standing long jump, Which only one of them failed. The green haired boy, I think Bakugo calls him Deku. 

The forth was repeated side steps, then ball throw which the cute girl from before completely dominated.

 "Is this the boy who got really injured in the entrance exams?" I whispered to Aizawa who nodded, As "Deku" was about to hurl the ball I noticed Aizawa using his quirk and the ball fell to the ground.

 "w-what gives? I was trying to use it just now." and I felt his scarf brush against my cheek and I gave him a look as his eyes were bright red, "I erased your quirk, the judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll in this school" I felt bad for the kid and I didn't particularly like the way he was diminishing this boys confidence but he wasn't wrong either. 

"Wait you did what to my- OH! those goggles, I know you! you can look at someone and cancel out their powers, eraser hero. Eraser head!" and the whole class began chatting amongst themselves. 

"You're not ready, you don't have control over your power. Were you planning on breaking your bones? counting on someone else to save your useless body?" I looked at the ground kind of unsure how to react. 

"No! that's not what I was trying to do!" the boy cried out as Aizawa wrapped his scarf around him and pulled him closer, "No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know, one who saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry Midoriya, with your power there is no way you can become a hero." And Midoriya looked even more focused than before, I watched Aizawa's hair fall down and I felt a little sad. 

"I returned your impractical quirk, take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with" and he walked back to where I was, I nudged him and gave him a scowl expressing my distaste for his methods but he returned it with an emotionless glower.

 He lifted his hand and poured eyedrops in while he was deep in thought, I decided to keep this to myself and not discuss it out in the open.

 Especially questioning his methods in front of the students, that would end badly. 

When the boy threw the ball he used his quirk and shifted all the energy into his finger, I was impressed, the boy turned to look at Aizawa. 

"You see, I'm still standing." And for the first time in a while, I saw Aizawa really smile, "This kid" he mutters to himself.

 "HEY!" Bakugo screeched and I gasped as he ran at young Midoriya at full speed, "DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" smoke puffed out of his hands as he was preparing himself to blow up Midoriya. 

Aizawa reacted quickly wrapping the scarf around Bakugo, "Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong!" The angry ash blond yelled. 

"It's a capture weapon, made out of carbon fiber and a special metalloid. Stand down. It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye." He pulled the scarf off the calmed down Bakugo and sighed, "you're wasting my time now, whoever is next step up".

 After the tests the class found out about Aizawa not being "serious" about expelling one of them, I walked beside him back into the building where we ran into All Might. 

I liked All Might, we had become friends a couple weeks ago before school officially started when I had shown him around.

 "Aizawa that was a rotten move" His booming voice startled me causing me to practically trip over my shoes but Aizawa without looking caught me with his hand and pulled me up.

 While maintaining eye contact with All might, "All Might, so you were watching... No talk shows today?" I gave a small chuckle at how rude my boyfriend was being. 

He wasn't known for being social but this was kinda overkill, "Be nice" I fizzed at him. "A rational deception, that's cute but you're not exactly known for being light-hearted" I shot All Might a glare, its one thing for me to say something like that to him but its a completely different story if someone else does it. 

"I read your file, last year you expelled an entire class of freshmen students. You have no problem kicking students out, anyone you deem unworthy. You were planning on sending last-place home, so that can only mean you see the same kind of potential in Midoriya that I do!" All Might pointed and Aizawa shifted

 "What is this about? it almost sounds like you've been in his corner the whole time. Isn't it a little early for you to be playing favorites?" Aizawa grabbed my hand and we began walking again, "He doesn't have zero potential I admit, if that were the case, I would have sent him home straight after class without hesitation."

" It's cruel to let a kid keep dreaming of something that will never come true". 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

322K 7K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...
58.2K 1.3K 21
- This is an Aideku (aizawaXizuku) story - I'm sorry if anything is mis-spelled! - this AU izuku is still a student, and Aizawa a teacher...
78 0 18
Name : Izuku Midoriya Status : orphan Quirk : quirkless Futur : dreams of becoming a hero to help people. Problem : everyone despise him, belittle hi...