NSFW |Yoonmin|

By xmintylovex

Park Jimin begins working as a secretary for the billionaire Min Yoongi and discovers a man of masculine beau... More

🔞Characters 🔞
Author's note
♠️Chapter 1♠️
♠️Chapter 2♠️
♠️chapter 3♠️
♠️Chapter 4♠️
♠️Chapter 6♠️
♠️Chapter 7♠️
♠️Chapter 8♠️
♠️Chapter 9♠️
♠️Chapter 10♠️
♠️Chapter 11♠️
♠️ Chapter 12 ♠️
New cover
♠️Chapter 13♠️
♠️Chapter 14♠️
Q&A
♠️Chapter 15♠️
♠️Chapter 16♠️
♠️Chapter 17 ♠️
♠️Chapter 18♠️
♠️Chapter 19♠️
♠️Chapter 20♠️
♠️Chapter 21♠️
♠️Chapter 22♠️
♠️Chapter 23♠️
♠️Chapter 24♠️
♠️Chapter 25♠️
♠️ Chapter 26 ♠️
♠️ Chapter 27 ♠️
♠️chapter 28♠️
♠️Chapter 29 ♠️
♠️Chapter 30♠️
♠️Chapter 31♠️
♠️Chapter 32 ♠️
♠️Chapter 33♠️
♠️Chapter 34♠️
Book cover competition
♠️Chapter 35♠️
♠️Chapter 36♠️
♠️Chapter 37♠️
♠️Chapter 38♠️
♠️Chapter 39♠️
♠️Chapter 40♠️
☺️☺️Book cover winners☺️☺️
♠️Chapter 41♠️
♠️Chapter 42♠️
♠️Chapter 43♠️
♠️Chapter 44 ♠️
700k + FAQ
Publishing News for MEADOWS
PUBLISHING NEWS FOR NSFW
Amazon release
Yoongi's POV~ 1M Special
♣️Volume two prologue ♣️
♣️VII ch 1♣️
♣️VII ch 2 ♣️
♣️VII ch 3♣️
♣️VII ch 4 ♣️
♣️VII ch 5♣️
♣️VII ch 6♣️
♣️VII ch 7♣️
♣️VII ch 8♣️
♣️VII ch 9♣️
♣️VII ch 10 ♣️
♣️VII ch 11♣️
♣️VII ch 12♣️
♣️VII ch 13♣️
♣️VII ch 14♣️
♣️VII ch 15 ♣️
♣️VII ch 16♣️

♠️Chapter 5♠️

29.1K 1.6K 1.4K
By xmintylovex

I know it's been ages, my editor threatened me to update this *cries*

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin nervously taps his feet on the elevator's floor. The 21st floor of this building takes a while to get to. So when he hears the familiar ring announcing the top floor, he almost buckles in his place, his thoughts taking over his mind.

What is he doing? Why is this real and most importantly, is he okay with Yoongi taking on the role of his dominant? We are talking about the Chairman to the company.

The doors open and he finds himself looking out of the window, the sky line of the city is mesmerising, filled with tall buildings for miles, this very building being amongst the tallest. As usual Hoseok was at the front desk, he waves at Jimin and Jimin waves back.

"Good morning, Hoseok"

"Good luck on your first official day," he replies.

The walk through the corridor is nerve wrecking and when he finally passes the glass doors, his eyes widen at the sight in front of him. Jin is holding onto a pink stuffed bear. He is stroking it while barking orders to the people around him.

"We are reaching the end of the tax cycle guys, come on, step on it." He shouts, his eyes flicker towards Jimin's directions. "Ah, Jimin, there you are, we really need a helping hand, could you..."

Taehyung comes out from the side and hands Jimin a box, "Great, can you do me a huge favour and bring my sex toys to the sterilising room?" Jimin gulps and looks into the box, there is instant regret when he finds a large collection of dildos, anal beads, red laced panties, there was even a black collar with studs on it, and a silver bell. He looks up at Taehyung, who had a smirk on his face. "Yeah, I'm a person with needs okay, it's a stressful time."

Jimin just nods, "Umm where is that?" he asks, he's surprised he's just accepting this.

"The bathroom, by the pink stall, there is a flap labelled 'For Sterilising' ,"Taehyung hums as he takes his seat and begins typing furiously on his keyboard.

Jimin sighs and makes his way to the toilets, wait... did Taehyung say pink stall? He walks past the cubicles and it really would be stupid to miss the baby pink cubicle at the end. He looks closely at the letters on the door, he almost drops the box of sex toys. 'Princess Jinnie' was inscribed into the door, and just below it was an outline of a bear in dark pink instead of the image of a man you'd usually see on toilet doors. Jimin decides to just move on and chucks the sex toys away in the 'for sterilise' chute, he is careful to make sure he doesn't touch any of them. How could Taehyung even ask this from him?

Luckily, the chute is large enough to throw the box with it, honestly it seemed large enough to fit a whole person inside, and with the way things are run in this office, Jimin believes everyone needs to go through some sort of cleansing. 

He washes his hands frantically, scrubbing away, just in case he did touch anything. Jimin rests his hands on the sink and looks at his refection, he's red, flustered and heat just seems to continue to rise to his cheeks. His eyes flicker towards the pink stall. Should he look?

Too late.

He is already looking.

And boy does he regret it.

There is a baby pink toilet with a pink seat warmer and even pink toilet paper. There are glittery stickers on the walls and a shell of more sex toys and lubes of different consistency.

"You shouldn't be touching what isn't yours."

Jimin whips his head back and finds Mr Min looking at him, leaning on the bathroom sink. He had that familiarly delicious grin, his tongue teasing Jimin as it runs along his bottom lip.

"I was curious," Jimin explains, he steps out of the pink cubicle and directs his gaze to the floor.

"One of the rules here is that only Jin is allowed to use that bathroom and even Namjoon can't step inside without permission." Mr Min explains. Jimin nods sheepishly, he suddenly feels really small, but it's not like he is cowering in fear. "At least you know for next time, I won't punish you."

"Who says you can punish me?" Jimin frowns, he nervously plays with his fingers.

"You did," Mr Min continued to have this tone which Jimin couldn't find himself saying no to, "When you agreed to sign a contract with me. Speaking of which, my lawyer is here, we should discuss now."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat. The lawyer is sat next to him while Mr Min sits across from them on his chair.

"If he makes you feel awkward, then he can step out," Mr Min's voice was soothing and Jimin finds it strange as a feeling of reassurance wraps around him. Mr Min doesn't wait for Jimin's response and signals the lawyer to leave briefly.

Now it's just the two of them in this large office room and Jimin feels the four walls close in on him. It's suddenly really warm, his eyes focus on the contract in front of him. He clears his throat but continues to find it hard to look Mr Min in the eyes.

"What would you like me to call you?" Mr Min asks.

"Just Jimin will do," Jimin replies quickly.

"Kitten."

Jimin looks up, and he almost swears for responding to a pet name.

"Kitten sounds fitting," Mr Min writes it down.

Jimin takes the pen off his hands, "I'm not going to be called kitten." The pen falls on the table.

Mr Min leans back into his seat, "Kitten, we will discuss punishments later, so I advise you not to misbehave until we are done with forming the contract. I agreed to no kissing, no oral and no sex, I will not agree to no pet names."

Jimin sighs and hands Mr Min the pen, "Fine, but I'm not calling you anything weird."

"Address me as Master," Mr Min looks up and Jimin accidentally makes eye contact with those dominating eyes.

"No way," Jimin answers back.

"Fine, Yoongi will do." Mr Min writes it down.

Jimin seems slightly shocked that Mr... that Yoongi would agree so easily. But he nods along anyway. "Okay."

"Secondly, each morning you will read me an extract from an erotica I've prepared for you." Mr Min doesn't wait for Jimin's response and begins writing it down.

"Pardon?" Jimin gasps.

"Mr Park, like I said, I've agreed to your terms, and you need to compromise." Yoongi's hands rest before him as he looks at Jimin, "otherwise, we can never reach an agreement."

Jimin nods his head, reluctantly accepting; it's just reading anyway, touching isn't involved.

"Now punishments..." Yoongi says slowly and Jimin feels air getting trapped in his throat. His mind flickers back to what he saw on the first day with Taehyung kneeled on the floor, half naked and Mr Jeon ready to whip him. Then he thinks about the list of punishments Yoongi showed him.

"I'll reduce your pay by 1% or make you work over time."

What? Jimin looks up at Yoongi in confusion. "Really...?"

Yoongi laughs at Jimin's reaction, "Was there something you expected kitten? If you think about it, normal offices already have that kind of sanction. "

Jimin shakes his head, "I agree to all your terms."

"Good," Yoongi hums, he finishes scribbling onto the contract and turns it around to allow Jimin to read it, "Sign here, Mr Park."

Jimin looks over the contract, he's happy with everything and he signs his name next to Yoongi's. "Done."

Yoongi nods, "Now, read me this extract kitten."

The title was in bol: 'Introduction to Bondage'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
170K 7.5K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
25.3K 1K 27
A story where Park Jimin, a cute camboy, get's kidnapped by a certain criminally insane viewer, Min Yoongi. #1 in bottomjimin 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: - sm...
9K 287 15
A look into jimins little space, while yoongi becomes his daddy. one shot style, no smut. ft some taekook. 🍼little!jimin 🧸big¡yoongi 🍼little!taeh...