Testing My Feelings

By kyle13531

This is a story told by and about Andrew Neely, a 16 year old boy. The story is ever changing and evolving a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

31 2 0
By kyle13531

"Andrew."

"Whawhasuf..." I mumbled.

"Andrew," Andre called again.

"What..." I mumbled at him.

"It's time to wake up Captain," he told me.

"Ugh...Five more minutes," I whined.

Andre jumped on top of me and started shaking me. He said to me, "No! It's time to wake up now silly."

"Fine!! Get off of me!" I snapped at him.

Andre climbed off of me and proceeded to say to say, "So I picked out a really cute outfit for you. It's all Adidas."

"Um ok. Thanks," I awkwardly said to Andre as I got out of his bed.

"So, since you came up with a cute nickname for me, I thought I'd do the same for you," he began to explain to me.

"Ok. And did you come up with anything yet??" I asked.

"Yea."

"What?"

"I was thinking 'Drew.' Can I call you that, Captain?" he asked me.

"Well, it's technically 'Acting-Captain,' but sure I guess. You can call me that," I reluctantly agreed for him.

"Sounds good, 'Acting-Captain' Drew," he said to me, imitating my voice in a mocking way.

"So I picked out an all royal blue Adidas outfit for you. It's got everything from socks to a hoodie, though I dont think you'll need it," Andre started to explain.

"What about underwear?" I snarkly asked him.

"Well youve got four choices for that. One, you could wear something of mine. Two, you can wear your sweaty gross pair from yesterday. Three, you could wear whatever your mom put in your bag that has your soccer and school stuff in it. And lastly, you could freeball all day until the soccer game," he explained to me all my options.

"Oh and I forgot to mention that someone did go and get your stuff from your house for you," he added.

"Thanks, Andre. And I think I'll just freeball it until the game," I thanked him and decided what I was going to do.

He handed me the outfit he chose for me. I proceeded to strip down and put on his clothes. Despite Andre being about three inches or so shorter than me, his clothes still fit me pretty well.

"Thanks for sharing your clothes with me Andre. I'll make sure to bring them back to you on Thursday," I thanked him.

He giggled and said to me, "Don't sweat it Drew, it's no big deal. You can keep them," he told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"LOL, dude. Yea. Of course. I can honestly just buy a new outfit anyway."

I walked over to the giant mirror in Andre's room and checked myself out in the mirror.

Sinclair...11...I read to myself.

"Wait a second...Andre, this shirt has your name on it?!" I shouted out confused.

"Yea. It's one of my old soccer uniforms. It looks really cute on you," he said, blushing.

"Are you sure I should be and can wear this. And are you sure I can keep it?!" I frantically asked him.

"Yea. I want you to have it. I also want you to wear it," he casually answered.

"Fine. If you say so," I replied.

"Drew, you better brush your teeth and grab your stuff, cause we need to get goin'," Andre scolded at me.

"Yea, yea, whatever."

After I finished brushing my teeth and I grabbed my things, Andre walked me over to the front door. A stretch limousine sat parked outside waiting. Gosh, Andre's family was really rich, thats for sure.

"Is this how you get to school every day?!" I blurted out and asked.

"LOL, no. I usually take the bus. I just wanted you to feel special. Ya know, by rolling up to school in a limo," he casually answered me.

"Oh okay. Why is that?" I asked.

"I dont really like showing off that my family is really rich. A lot of people try to be my 'friend,'" Andre began telling me, doing the air quotes gesture when he said 'friend,' "just to get to me and my family's money. It's really tough trying to find someone who is real and likes me for me and not my money. So I dont really have a lot of friends and all. People usually only either like me for my money or dont like me, calling me the creepy, weird, stuck up, rich boy," he finished explaining to me.

"Oh. I get where you're coming from. You don't need to worry about me though. I'm real," I assured him.

"Oh dont worry, Drew. I know you're real," he smiled at me.

When we rolled up to the school, quite a few heads did turn, especially when we climbed out of the limo.

"Hey Andrew!" I heard someone yell out to me.

"Andrew!" It was Connor yelling to me as he ran over.

Seeing Connor reminded me of the conversation I had with Andre last night.

"Hey. Good morning Connor," I cheerfully greeted him.

"Morning Andrew!" he replied.

"Connor," Andre acknowledged, nodding his head towards Connor.

"Alex," Connor responded, nodding his head towards Andre, as though it was like he was annoyed at Andre or maybe jealous of him, I dont know.

"So what's up," Connor asked.

"Well I have to go bring my soccer gear to the locker room before classes start," I answered.

"So, I'll see you in class or the locker room I guess," Andre butted in.

"Yea, okay. See ya later Andre," I said to him.

"See ya Drew," he replied.

"'Drew?'" Connor asked as I had turned around.

"It's a long story." I told him.

"You can tell me as you walk to the locker room. Oh, and last time I checked, your last name isn't 'Sinclair,'" he barked at me.

"Okay, okay. Let's head to the locker room and I'll tell you," I agreed, and we began walking down to the locker room.

"So after you ran off last night, Andre asked me to sleep over," I started to explain.

"Obviously, I wasnt prepared for a sleepover, so I had no change of clothes," I continued to tell him.

"Andre gave me an outfit of his to wear to school today," I finished.

"And what about 'Drew?'" Connor added.

"He wanted to give me a nickname after I gave him one,"

"Um okay then," Connor said.

"Anything else? Besides, were here anyway," I said to him sarcastically as we arrived at the locker room.

"Yea there is one other thing," he confessed.

"What?" I asked as I was putting my stuff in the locker room.

Connor giggled at me and he said, "I can see your dick when the light shines on those shorts."

My face definitely turned bright red as I turned around and said to him, "Well, I wasn't going to borrow a pair of underwear from him!"

"So what? You're like freeballing or something?" he asked me while he tried to hold back his laughter.

"Um. Yea," I answered.

"Well. Good. Cause I can see that boner of yours now too," he said to me, flat out laughing.

"Shut up. I'm going to class. Besides, you're the real pervert since you were the one looking at my dick," I snapped at him, defending myself.

I stormed out of the locker room as Connor broke out laughing.

I couldn't wait for class to be over. Between the comments I was getting about the name on the shirt I was wearing and the looming thought of people staring at my dick, I was ready to change into my uniform and head off the soccer game at Central Valley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 90 10
Andrew Smith is a 17 year old boy intent on having the best life possible. There's just one problem - his orientation. In this LGBT themed story, he...
10.8K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
127K 4.9K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
2.3M 41.5K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...