Unexpectable - Harry Styles...

By ShefeStyles

Harry and Ariana are siblings whose parents died in a terrible car accident.Both of them live at Harry's hous... More

Unexpectable - Harry Styles & Ariana Grande
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

256 15 1
By ShefeStyles

*Harry's point of view*

I wake up and directly go downstairs after I heard someone calling my name several times. When I reach the last stair the walls begin to fall apart. As soon as the ground under my feet vanishes, I fall down. It seems like there's no end and when I try to scream for help only a whisper is able to escape my mouth. Suddenly I became cushioned by an invisible object. It becomes visible and turns out to be a giant hand covered by a black fabric. The hand slowly closes and begins to squeeze me. I try to escape, but it's too strong.

My eyes go wide and it takes me a few minutes to realize that it was just another nightmare. I quickly grab the book on my night table to write it down before I forget it. As soon as I finish I put the book back where it was, lay my head back and sigh. I've had way too many nightmares in the last time.

I turn my head left and notice that someone's in my bed. I thought it would be Ari, but when I look closer I notice that it's not her because she doesn't have straight black hair.

Who the hell is that?

I silently climb out of bed and sneak on the other side of it to see the women's face without waking her up.

While taking in her features -her long eyelashes, tiny nose and her small red lips- I attempt to figure out how she landed in my bed and who she actually is. I realize that she's actually pretty. She doesn't seem familiar at all, but I'm trying my best to remember her face. Honestly, I don't know and I give up on that.

What did I do last night? Then I remember the party last night, but I don't even know how I got back home. That woman must be from that party.

I quickly grab my phone and search Zayn's name to call him while going into the bathroom so I won't wake her up.

Damn it. He doesn't answer. After that I try to call Niall and he actually answers.

"Hey wha-"

"Hold on, what happened yesterday?" I interrupt him because I only want to hear what happened and not have a long conversation with him.

"Uh, nothing much. Just the usual, I think. I don't remember everything though." I can clearly hear how sleepy he is. He probably just woke up.

"How did I get home?"

"Oh, you were with a women. I guess she wasn't that drunk 'cause I remember seeing you guys in your car and she drove " He says with big pauses between his words.

When did I even drink so much that I cannot recall anything he's telling me? it couldn't have been that much. I don't have a hangover at all, it's just that I don't remember anything. He's mumbling something, but I'm too deep in thoughts to keep listening to him.

"Okay, thanks" I say before hanging up.

After putting my phone back on the nightstand, I make my way to Ari's room to check if she's already awake.

She isn't there.

She's probably downstairs eating breakfast or something like that.

When I arrive in the living room I notice a piece of paper on the table, so I pick it up and read it.

I hope you're sober by now. I'm gonna stay a few days at Lexie's so don't worry about me. Don't even attempt to message or call me because I'm not gonna pick up. I cannot just forgive you for what you did.

Ariana x

I messed up. I still don't know what I actually did, but it obviously must have been something big. I can't stand this. I don't even know what I should do. I guess I'll let her have her space for a few days. At least I know where she is and I know she's safe there.

As I turn around I see that woman coming in my direction.

A/N:

I know this chapter is extremely short and I'm sorry for that, but I'm really bad when it comes to making texts longer  (/).(\)

Anyway, I hope you liked it so pease

vote!/comment!/maybe even share!

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
430K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...