A Kiddnapers Love: Raura

By RauraForever2247

It starts with the day she was kidnapped. She didn't know at the time, but he didn't kiddnap her for money, r... More

A Kiddnapers Love: Raura
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Part One
Chapter 3 Part Two
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Chapter 6 (The Things I Do For You People!)
Impressive. But I Can Top That
You Understand, Right?
Chapter 7
update 6/03/2020

An Explanation

335 11 2
By RauraForever2247

I owe all of you 7.5k readers an explanation. A big one, too.

First of all, I just cried when I saw the 7.5k readers on my book. It made my heart skip a beat. The fact I was never here to experience that is just so heartbreaking, and shows that I really let all of you down.

A year has passed. I'm 19 now, life has been more surreal then ever, and yet I failed to come back here each week to leave you all on the edge of your seats. I'm so sorry.

A lot has happened. Half of you have grown up, become bigger, better people, and yet still find time to sit down at your computer and pull up a good book. And I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to provide.

My explanation? For those first three months, I went on a cruise, and once I ran out of high speed data, I couldn't provide anymore. When I got back, I was stuck dealing with my parental issues, which ended up in my parents getting divorced. 😔 But I'm over it now, so I'm good. 😊 but I was depressed, and I couldn't force myself to go on Wattpad for a month. That's the first four months down, but what but the other 8? I deleted the Wattpad app, and used good music and television for the next 3 months. Then I got bored and created a new account. Long story short, I quit after a month. That account is long gone. 4 months left. Well, for the other four moths, I had no excuse. I just left you guys, with no intent in coming back. And that's why I'm sitting in this room at 2:00 in the morning, writing this apology. All in all, I have one message I ant to get across.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

And yes, I will continue the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
840K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...