Chapter Two

(Still Laura"s POV)

December 22, 2013 (4 months till the present)

It was a dark and stormy night.... Wait. No it wasn't. Now I'm making it sound like a horror story. Or is it? You tell me. It was raining, but that might not matter considering I was inside JCPenny.

I was looking for a dress, not too short, not too long. I had been searching forever, until I was ready to give up. Then I found one. In red, my favorite color. What luck! But what wasn't lucky was what happened next. (Before I tell, you hear me out: DONT. JUDGE ME.)

I jumped for the dress, like it was the last one on Earth. ( It might have been. You don't know!) I thought my life flashed before my eyes, because I soon collided with another person.

"Hey watch it, Missy!" The blonde said. " You're not going anywhere with my dress!"

"I think it's my dress!" I said tugging. "Because last time I checked, guys didn't wear dresses!"

I tried to pull as much as I could, but this was strong. Unfourtunly, the guy retrieved the dress and ran out of the store with it, without even paying!

I ran after him, trying to catch up with him, till he jumped in a car, and drove away. As best as I could, I yelled a threat: "IM CALLING THE COPS!"

I thought he was gone, but his car swereved back to where I was standing. My brain was telling me to just run away, but my body just stood there.

"Listen up. You might not know who I am, but I know all about you. But I promise you, this won't be the last you see of me." The figure jumped back into his car, and speeded away.

Now, I don't know about you, but I had to use my teddy bear multiple times. But I have to use the little- Laura's only bathroom if you excuse me. I suggest you do the same. But here's a peek..

December 29, 2013

That's the day it happened....