An Explanation

I owe all of you 7.5k readers an explanation. A big one, too.

First of all, I just cried when I saw the 7.5k readers on my book. It made my heart skip a beat. The fact I was never here to experience that is just so heartbreaking, and shows that I really let all of you down.

A year has passed. I'm 19 now, life has been more surreal then ever, and yet I failed to come back here each week to leave you all on the edge of your seats. I'm so sorry.

A lot has happened. Half of you have grown up, become bigger, better people, and yet still find time to sit down at your computer and pull up a good book. And I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to provide.

My explanation? For those first three months, I went on a cruise, and once I ran out of high speed data, I couldn't provide anymore. When I got back, I was stuck dealing with my parental issues, which ended up in my parents getting divorced. 😔 But I'm over it now, so I'm good. 😊 but I was depressed, and I couldn't force myself to go on Wattpad for a month. That's the first four months down, but what but the other 8? I deleted the Wattpad app, and used good music and television for the next 3 months. Then I got bored and created a new account. Long story short, I quit after a month. That account is long gone. 4 months left. Well, for the other four moths, I had no excuse. I just left you guys, with no intent in coming back. And that's why I'm sitting in this room at 2:00 in the morning, writing this apology. All in all, I have one message I ant to get across.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

And yes, I will continue the book.