A Broken Heart Never Heals <...

Por Rose_Baby94

Jade is a normal who is going to see AA but when she finds out that her brother is Dahvie Vanity what will ha... Mais

A Broken Heart Never Heals </3
Broken</3
The Hospital
The New Home</3</3
Dahvie's new life and,,,,girlfriend???
The Date And Overprotectiviness???
Love And Sex
Meeting Again!!!
WHY????!!!!
Nikki Grae Played by krd541
Scar Played by CharlotteBiersack
Sapphire Marie
Jade Bennington Vanity Played by me WarpaintChick
Taking The Life I Should've Never Been Given
Depressed
Dead And Never Coming Back
A Brother and Unexpecting Mother's
The Arrival And The sickness
Finding Out
Starving
Never Going To See You Again
The Broken And The Healing???
Unexpected Baby?!?!
A Bruce Is Born
Rages and breakups
Another Broken Heart </3
KIDNAPPED?!?!?!?!
DRUGGED?!?!
Never Healed!!!
Saving Us!!!
Not The Same Girl Anymore</3
Never Forgiving You
You've Changed......For The Worst
When Life Came for You, Death Came For Me
Author's note

Never Gonna Love Again

185 4 0
Por Rose_Baby94

*Danny's pov*

I walked into the room that Jade was in and I saw this beautiful girl(she was tall and skinny she had bright red hair with black pieces in it, she had green eyes that were big and round and a band shirt with baggy boy jeans. She was so beautiful) "hi Jade, I'm really sorry" I said she looked up and started staring at the girl, I could tell she was looking at me from the corner of my eye. "Danny this is Nikki, Nikki this Danny" I said "hi" Nikki said "hey" Danny said they both smiled at each other. I felt like I was interrupting so I pretended to fall asleep, "hey look she fell asleep" Nikki said "yeah, Jade she's been through a lot I'm losing her brother, Ben not wanting to be a dad, and now she loses the baby, I feel really bad for her" Danny great, I was already pityed enough now it's worse I thought. After a while I while I actually fell asleep.

*morning*

I was in the hospital room getting ready to go home I walked out of the room and came face to face with Ben "hi" he said "hey" I said I walked to the car and got in the back seat, I was hurt, depressed and angry. We got home and I ran straight to my room I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't stop I opened the door and jumped on my bed crying. "It's going to be okay" a familiar voice said I turned around and it was Scar, "you'll be fine it's going to be okay" she said I hugged her and soon Nikki and Sapphire walked "hey guys" I said "hey" Nikki and Sapphire said "so how's Jayy, Danny and Dahvie?" I asked "Great" they all answered I giggled. It was nice to see all of them happy, soon Dahvie walked in "hey girls can I have a word with Jade" Dahvie asked "sure" they all said and walked out "you can let it out" he said I started crying like a maniac. Dahvie hugged me.

*Nikki's pov*

I was sitting in the living room with the AA guys when all of a sudden they got up and left except Danny, I looked at Danny he smiled at me "hey" he said "hey" I said he came closer to me. "You know you're really beautiful" he said I blushed and looked down, he lifted my chin and did something I thought would never happen. He kissed me I instantly kissed back he smiled against my lips he was so perfect I already loved him......

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

305K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
108K 223 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄