Never Gonna Love Again

*Danny's pov*

I walked into the room that Jade was in and I saw this beautiful girl(she was tall and skinny she had bright red hair with black pieces in it, she had green eyes that were big and round and a band shirt with baggy boy jeans. She was so beautiful) "hi Jade, I'm really sorry" I said she looked up and started staring at the girl, I could tell she was looking at me from the corner of my eye. "Danny this is Nikki, Nikki this Danny" I said "hi" Nikki said "hey" Danny said they both smiled at each other. I felt like I was interrupting so I pretended to fall asleep, "hey look she fell asleep" Nikki said "yeah, Jade she's been through a lot I'm losing her brother, Ben not wanting to be a dad, and now she loses the baby, I feel really bad for her" Danny great, I was already pityed enough now it's worse I thought. After a while I while I actually fell asleep.

*morning*

I was in the hospital room getting ready to go home I walked out of the room and came face to face with Ben "hi" he said "hey" I said I walked to the car and got in the back seat, I was hurt, depressed and angry. We got home and I ran straight to my room I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't stop I opened the door and jumped on my bed crying. "It's going to be okay" a familiar voice said I turned around and it was Scar, "you'll be fine it's going to be okay" she said I hugged her and soon Nikki and Sapphire walked "hey guys" I said "hey" Nikki and Sapphire said "so how's Jayy, Danny and Dahvie?" I asked "Great" they all answered I giggled. It was nice to see all of them happy, soon Dahvie walked in "hey girls can I have a word with Jade" Dahvie asked "sure" they all said and walked out "you can let it out" he said I started crying like a maniac. Dahvie hugged me.

*Nikki's pov*

I was sitting in the living room with the AA guys when all of a sudden they got up and left except Danny, I looked at Danny he smiled at me "hey" he said "hey" I said he came closer to me. "You know you're really beautiful" he said I blushed and looked down, he lifted my chin and did something I thought would never happen. He kissed me I instantly kissed back he smiled against my lips he was so perfect I already loved him......