The Date And Overprotectiviness???

*Scar's pov*

I was sitting in Dahvie living room when he asked me something, "hey want to go on a date with me" he asked "of course I do" I said "laughed and kissed me his lips were so soft I could stay here forever but the doorbell rang. "Ugh I'll get it" he said he got up and walked to the door and he started talking "and may I ask why you're asking for her?" he said he sounded pissed "Jade there's someone at the door for you!" he yelled up "coming" she said she ran downstairs with a mini skirt on and a tank top "uhh, Dahvie" I said pointing to Jade he got wide eyed "WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING DRESSED LIKE THAT!" he yelled "out with Damon, were going to a party" she said "not like that your not" he said "watch me" she said she walked out the door and Damon started to kiss her and rub his hand on her thigh. Dahvie got wide eyed "uh oh" I thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" he yelled "Damon stop" she said he didn't "Damon stop" she said again he didn't "I SAID TO FUCKING STOP!" she yelled he backhand slapped her she fell to the floor, "DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SISTER AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND ME! Dahvie yelled Damon ran away, "are you okay?" Dahvie asked she looked at him with sorry eyes and ran upstairs.

*Jade's pov*

I was almost raped by my boyfriend in front of my brother he hit me, and Dahvie defended me he was the only who would protect me the most when we were little he wouldn't let anything happen to me. I didn't listen to him and look at what happened I almost got raped, I'm sorry Dahvie I really am.......