The Broken And The Healing???

*Jade's pov*

After everything I went through with almost losing Dahvie and losing my baby and family, I was happy "hey Jade" Scar said "what do you want, you're here to slap me or yell at or both?" I said "no I came to apologize" she said I went wide eyed "what?" I said "yeah, I'm really sorry about what happened" she said "it's okay" I said she smiled. "So are we friends still?" she asked "yeah of course" I said she hugged me we went inside and and I saw Ben, he smiled at me I just turned and left "Jade wait!" he yelled I stopped "what?" I asked "I'm sorry if I was a jerk" he said "yeah, well that doesn't change anything" I said he walked up to me "maybe this will" he said he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me I fought back but he was too strong, I eventually gave in I kissed him back, he pulled away "well?" he asked "well what?" I asked "do you want to still be mine" he asked I looked at him, I could never say no to him he was so cute I looked down, he lifted my chin "well?" I smiled "I would be honored to" I said he smiled at me and picked me up "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" I turned and saw Dahvie he looked furious. "Dahvie calm down" I said "I'm not going to calm the fuck down, he broke your heart once and I'm not gonna let it happen again!" Dahvie said "Dahvie I love Haven she's everything to me please just give me a chance" Ben begged "never again" Dahvie said "Dahvie can I speak to you in the other room, please?" Scar asked "sure" he said.

*Scar's pov*

"Just let them be happy" I said "WHAT?!?!" Dahvie yelled I was starting to get scared Dahvie was a person who could get pissed off easily "you heard me Jade is 19 years old she can make decisions on her own" I said he glared at me "don't glare at me, you ass" I said he got angry, and slapped me. I was shocked at what he just did "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO RESPECT FOR WOMEN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I yelled he went wide eyed "I'm sorry Scar I didn't mean to" he said he tried to touch me. "don't fucking touch me" I said I ran away out the door, it felt like I had been running for hours. I got tried and sat on a lawn of a house and started to cry "are you okay miss" a British voice said "yeah I- I stopped when I looked up, I saw the guy that I've been wanting to meet forever "y-y-your Jacky Vincent!" I stuttered he laughed "yes I am and you are?" he asked "I'm Scar" I said "well Scar mind telling me what's wrong?" he asked "my boyfriend hit me" I said "WHAT?!?!, I'LL KILL HIM!!" he said "I think you know him" I said he looked at me confused "Dahvie Vanity" I said his eyes got huge and full with fire, he walked down the road "wait Jacky don't" I said he didn't stop. I needed to think of something and quick I grabbed his arm turned him around and kissed him, he kissed back "okay I'm calm, let's go inside" he said smiling "okay" I said "but first do you want to be mine" he asked I smiled "yes" I said he kissed me and we went inside.

*3 month later*

*Haven's pov*

I was sitting on the couch thinking of where Scar might be I stopped looking for her 2 months ago, I turned the TV on and flipped through the channels. An FIR interview was on "so any of you in a relationship" Bryan Starzz asked they all pointed at Jacky kissing a girl "JACKY!" Ronnie yelled Jacky yelled he turned and I saw the girls face it was.....Scar. "Umm, Dahvie you have to see this" I said he came and looked at the TV screen he was furious "Dahvie?" i asked he ran upstairs "I have to find Scar and go to that interview" I said I got my coat and ran out the door I drove to the interviewing place, "where is the interview of FIR taking place" I asked the lady "in the back" she said "thank you" I said I ran to the back and found them "hey Scar" I said she turned around and saw me "Haven?" she said "yes it's me, so what are you doing here?" I asked "I-I came for fun" she said "LIAR! I said she looked at me with fear "your here dating Jacky, how could you? Dahvie loved you" I said "hitting isn't love' she said "well neither is being whore" I said she walked up to me "don't come near me" I said stopped "your dead to me" I said "wow! someone's a little moody" Bryan said " fuck you Bryan" I said "what's your problem?" Ronnie asked 'my problem, you wa- I stopped when I felt a pain in my stomach, I fell to the floor in pain "HAVEN!! Scar yelled I got up "I'm f-ine" I said I walked away and to the car. That's the last time I saw Scar, she's nothing to me now(not really, I love you Scar <3)