Finding My Special Ingredient

By Lallion

Mimanoya Aika is a chef aiming to perfect her cooking. Being 15 only, she has a big reputation because of goi... More

Chapter 1- The Cheater
Chapter 2- Transfer Students
Chapter 3- Boeuf Bourguignon
Chapter 4- The Elite Ten
Chapter 5- Art of The So Called Couple
Chapter 6- Shokugeki
Chapter 7- The Meat Master
Chapter 8- Soma's Shokugeki
Christmas Special
Part 9- Camp of Hell
Chapter 10- First Day of Hell
Chapter 11- Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12- Shinomiya Sensei
Chapter 13- Head And Sous
Chapter 14- Know Your Limits

Oc Character

5.1K 72 21
By Lallion

This is the color of her hair and the way she ties it up when cooking. Her fringe is following the picture above as well.

This is the color of her eyes and her hair when she is not cooking. 

Name: Mimanoya Aika

Age: 15

Date of Birth: 12th of November

Appearance: Red hair till waist length, orange-yellow eyes (up above)

Mother: Higarashi Ayako, Designer, popular in France, often make Aika model her clothes. Shop name le rêve du designer.

Father: Mimanoya Sho, Chef, 'Spring's Reminisce', Famous for being a chef of fragrance and flower-scented food. Shop name la pâleur du printemps. Former First Seat of Generation 55. (37 years old)

Sibling: None (For now)

A/N: Hello my lovely Lions. Thank you for reading my new book and supporting it. I won't mind if you comment on a correction or that you are confuse and I will try to reply as soon as possible but please do know that I do not tolerate people criticizing for no reason. If you don't like my book then please don't read it, don't just read it just to bash on me or other authors because I will report you. Don't worry that's just a small warning. Anyway, I hope you will like this book.

                                                                                                                                                                                     Lallion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
8.9K 259 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...
75.9K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jōichirō Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...
59.9K 1.3K 25
[Part One] As bright as the sun, as mysterious as the devil, as fragile as a flower. A young girl will try to write her own destiny in a school where...