TMNT: Brainwashed

By fangirls_marvel

The four turtles, Karai, and April were captured by the Kraang and were brainwashed to forget. They meet agai... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 {To Japan: Part 1/2}
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {To Japan: 2/2}
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

55 8 0
By fangirls_marvel

~Leonardo~

As the months after Dianna's death passed, more employees were murdered. News reporters suspected petty Night Prowler attacks, but I knew that it was much deeper than that.

Isaac, Dianna's eldest son, came to work with us. He had nowhere else to go to. He made good friends with Donatello and Michelangelo. Isaac trained harder and learned new moves faster than anyone else.

In a way, I felt guilty about his mother's death. I couldn't offer him more than a job because he would accept nothing else. Isaac always keeps to himself and focuses on work.

Irene moved to New York to work in Hamato Solutions' medical unit. She trains to become a surgeon while continuing to work as a nurse. Raph took a liking to her that can be annoying sometimes. They're that couple, the ones that always overly display affection.

Eliza and I are complicated, to simply put it. She became my full time assistant after we returned from Japan. Between always working and being swarmed by reporters, we have no time to ourselves. We dont even know if we're in a relationship.

The car rides to work became longer and the work days became duller. The occasional Night Prowler attack would create a temporary excitement. The snake lady has not shown herself since she tried to kill Eliza.

"Good morning, Mr. Hamato," Marianne, Karai's assistant, greeted me. "Eliza has already taken your papers to your office this morning. Could you take this to Raphael, please?"

"Sure thing," I responded before taking the paper and making my way to the upper floors.

I trodded through the hallway to my brother's office. I knocked on the door, hushed whispers came from the other side. "One minute!" The red clad turtle shouted.

When he finally opened the door, Irene was cleaning up pieces of a broken mug. Raph picked up some folders from off the floor and placed them on his desk. I shook my head, "Another 'meeting' together? You know, some people don't know how to knock."

"I don't mean to impose, but you were the first to have any sort of relationship to another in the work place," the brunette pointed out in her native accent.

"It's not about me," I retorted. "Be more careful next time."

I didn't wait for one of them to say something before quickly leaving the awkward air. Disappointed that Eliza wasn't waiting to greet me in my office like she normally did, I lowered myself into the desk chair to begin paperwork.

It wasn't long before I was bothered by a coworker. The mutant turtle genius had Raph by his side. "I wanted to conduct a blood test on you both," Donatello explained. "Not just to understand more about mutant and the different species, but to find out more about our history."

The purple clad turtle made the slightest subconscious adjustment to his pristine white lab coat before continuing. "I have a suspicion that somehow our mutations are connected. I'm sure that you're both as curious as I am," he held up a tablet and gave it a few touches to the screen.

"I've done research and there's only been five possible sightings of mutant turtles in the past, when mutants were discriminated against. Witnesses have only ever claimed to see four turtles, each with a different colored mask."

Once he finished his ramblings, I spoke up. "But wouldn't we remember something like that? I only remember having one brother and no one else. Not a father, a mother, or even a sister."

Raph rolled his neon green eyes. "Before now it was just you that had a feeling that there was something strange going on around us, but now you question if his feeling is right."

"Does anyone remember those squishy pink aliens that called themselves the Kraang?" Donnie inquired.

"No. Should we?" I asked.

"That's my point exactly. Not one of us, including Mikey, can remember what happened before almost eight years ago," the spicy brown eyed turtle pointed out. "I think that the Kraang brainwashed everyone on Earth to a point of loosing our memories and letting humans accept mutants into society. The Kraang weren't so thorough in their brainwashing. They forgot to clean up news records about their invasions online," he explained.

I stood up and made a gesture for them to follow me to the elevator. "What makes you think a blood test would work?" I inquired as the doors opened and all three of us stepped inside and pushed the button that would take us to the science lab.

"By taking a sample of a normal human's DNA and taking a sample of our mutant DNA, I should discover a component of a foreign source that doesn't belong in either of the samples. It may or may not exist here on Earth, but that component shouldn't be in everyone's DNA unless it was introduced by radioactive particles that could have only been made by an alien species because of how advanced the technology would be."

"English, Donnie," Raph muttered.

"Weird things that shouldn't be in our blood could only be introduced by somewhat intelligent life forms. If everyone has it, then everyone was brainwashed. If it's just us that has it, then it was only us that they wanted to mess with. Maybe they had a bigger invasion plan that included making us for get our past and who we are, making us forget enemies."

The elevator suddenly shook and the lights flickered momentarily before it stopped. The doors opened on the correct floor. "I'm going to have to do this later. I don't have a good feeling about our current time, Don. I'll get back to you later."

Just as I turned around my phone rang. I answered to a static "Leo, Raph! Get your asses up here now with reinforcements. We're under attack." Karai ordered.

Donnie was already at a computer seeing what floor they were on. "Prowlers are on the fifteenth floor. I can come with you guys."

"Fine, but make sure that all our devises and research is secure. We can't risk it falling into their hands."

Raph and I quickly made our way up to the ambushed floor by using the stairwells. Our feet stomped on the stairs, step after step, and our respiration increased.

We drew our weapons before opening the door. Papers fluttered through the air and onto the floor. Some people lay, begging for help, others stayed still.

I suddenly thought of Eliza, wondering if she was safe. I shook my head before engaging with the enemies. Black fog appeared as my katanas clashed with the tonfa of a Night Prowler. Raph disappeared into the fray.

A pearly white snake whipped out from the swirling vapor and struck me in the side, causing me to fall. The snake twisted and shapeshifted into Aapep. Her blue eyes glared down at me with malice as pulled a sword off of a dead body next to her.

When she began to walk towards me, the tip of the blade dragging on the ground, her head weaved back and forth like a cobra getting by ready to strike. She held the blade up in front of her face and spit noxious green venom onto it. She raised the sword above her head.

"Aapep, stop!" Swipe commanded as he appeared. "We're not here to kill yet. We have what we came for."

In his hand, he clenched an ancient medallion. Her blue glazed drifted down to it before she nodded, fell into a wave of white snakes, and disappeared. My own eyes peered at the medallion before the leader of the Prowlers signaled to his men to leave.

I stood up, baffled at how quickly they moved in and out of the building. They almost moved fast enough that we didn't notice.

I stood up and began making rounds with Raph to check on everyone. Donatello arrived, surprise written on his face about the recent attack. He began checking people for wounds too.

"You okay?" I asked Karai when I found her.

"Yes, just a bit dizzy," she replied while blinking her hazel eyes and holding her side.

"Try to stay awake and in a sitting position," I told her. "Swipe said that they took something."

"He took a copy of our memory data base about the entire business," the kunoichi said.

Raph joined us to report. "Twenty-three dead. 16 injured. 5 non-injured."

"Get Irene and a team of doctors up here," Karai told the red clad turtle.

He nodded before doing as told. "I don't understand why they would need memory data. What was so important?" I mumbled.

~Chapter End~

Thank you for reading! Please vote and share! Feel free to ask questions.

I'm so sorry for the long wait!

Please check out our other stories @fangirls_tmnt

Chapter by H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 5 11
"Who's he?" What to do when you find out your worst enemy has a son... and a crazy one at that? But crazy how and what happened to him? !!I don't ow...
14.6K 553 32
Raphael meets a girl on a trip to New York. Not just any girl, but a mutant turtle like himself. He soon finds out that her name is Leona Hamato.
530 30 4
Kitana is a girl who was raised by the Shredder along side with Karai. Throughout the years Kitana has been training to be a full kunoichi to make he...