Meeting with my darkest side...

By SadisticSinnerrr

Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself... More

Meeting with my darkest side...
Connected...
The beginning of my destruction...(Part one!)
The beginning of my destruction...(Part two)
First encounter...
Starting up
You? No...Not again!
Left...
A life without meaning...
Losing myself...
The arrival
This is not goodbye
Feels like home
Date me...
Bridges burnt to the ground...
Be mine...
Who knew...
Problems approaching...
Family business...
Mistakes...
Vampires...
Leadership...
Unknown man...
Helpless...
Close to an end...
Slowly dying...
Goodnight...
Epilogue
Author's Note

This can't be happening...

177 5 2
By SadisticSinnerrr

~He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open…~

~Rabrindranath Tagore

Pulling away from his kiss I held my breath for a second before letting myself relax and as I did I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Letting go I stood on my feet and smiled kindly at him.

“Where are you going babe?” Andrew question in a casual tone.

“Bathroom!” I smiled again and walked away. Slamming the door shut I rested my back against it and slowly let myself slide on the floor. Mechanically, I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly as I felt the tears that I’ve been holding back, well up my eyes.

Wet drops flooded my face, right through my cheekbones and slid down my neck bringing a slight shiver on my being. Squeezing my eyes shut I tried to comfort myself and hide my feelings of pain and betrayal. A headache approached as an enemy would and hit me hard catching me off guard.

I cried for my lost self and my misery till I couldn’t take it any long. I pushed myself on my feet and glared at my reflection on the mirror.

I knew that with the option of being good, came the price of vulnerability. And it was something I couldn’t really take. My face was swollen, my green eyes and lips were puffy and red from crying.

“Babe everything okay?” Andrew called from the living room.

“Yeah I’ll just take a shower.” I answered without thinking. Sighing hard I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. The images of Eric flooded my vision and thoughts and before I knew I was blocking Andrew out of my head. He shouldn’t know what I felt.

Squeezing my eyes shut once again I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. With every passing second my hatred for Eric grew wilder, stronger…more dangerous. I was blinded and I needed revenge for the lies he spit out on me so easily, for daring to break my connection with Andrew. Andrew…whom I loved more than anything.

My hands formed to fists and I couldn’t restrain so I punched the wall with all I had feeling the familiar sensation of pure pain shudder my whole being. I swore to myself that Eric would end up dead by my own hands. I swore that next time I laid eyes on him, it would be on his dead body.

“It’s either me or him!” I cried out in pain.

“Abbs did you call for me?” Andrew’s harsh voice filled my ears.

“No baby!” I trembled at the thought of him hearing my thoughts. The warm water running down my spine cleared my mind and gave me the choice to relax. Without thinking I grabbed the opportunity and let myself go. The water embracing my naked body reminded me of Andrew and his arms around me, making me smiled sweetly.

I loved him. And I knew he was everything to me for the very first time I laid eyes on him. Despite our fights at school and the poisonous words we exchange he was the right man for me.

The key on the door turned and I heard footsteps on the bathroom’s floor. Something dropped on the floor and I felt arms wrap around me keeping me safe and sound.

“When are you going to stop using my powers?” I whined at my lover, at my boyfriend, at my roommate.

“Never my love.” Andrew kissed the side of my neck and held me tighter.

“What are you doing here?” I whined as I felt him resting his jaw on my shoulder.

“You see…I can still hear you when you try to block me. Well it’s a bit painful cause when you think you block you actually open up more. And I can’t feel what you do, see what you do. It’s like I am you when you ‘block’ me.” He shrugged casually. I widened my eyes and I felt a stinging coldness bounce off my cheeks. I mentally thanked my luck that he wasn’t able to see my expression.

“So…what did you hear?” I trembled not sure of myself.

“You really don’t wanna know baby girl…” Andrew trailed off.

“Tell me.” I felt myself whisper.

“You don’t have to try and block me when you think of Eric. I know you liked it him…and it’s okay. I don’t say that I accept it. But I was gone…and it was my fault. I never wanted you to stay single and be hurtful for me. I wanted you…needed you to be happy. And if he made you happy then I am glad you met him.” He stated.

“I don’t want him…he is nothing to me but an enemy. Andrew he tried to kill you! You are the man I love…” I trailed off spanning around and wrapped my arms around him.

“Baby…I’m sorry okay?” Andrew smiled sadly.

“About what?”

“About yesterday. I shouldn’t have made you see that man…I just hopped you could have been able to help us!” he chanted sadly.

“It’s okay baby. I know you wanted me to help. Next time you’ll need me count me in alright?” I smiled again.

“Okay! Now will you please do me a favor? Can we get outta here? I am freezing!” he cried out.

“Oh okay!” I noticed that the hot water had turn ice-cold and it was too much for me. I jumped out of the shower following Andrew and I felt him wrap a towel around my naked body as he did with his.

As I set the towel on me he gazed my body from head to toe. His eyes landed on mine and next thing I knew…I was on his bed kissing him passionately with his hands all over me.

Making love to him was all I needed at that moment. And so we did…          

“Oh man…” I yawned making an irritating moaning sound. As I opened my eyes to face a hot, still sleeping Andrew I realized it was way too early. Carefully not to wake my handsome and adorable boyfriend, I crawled out of bed and jumped in the shower putting on a plain white loose t-shirt, denim shorts and some black wedges.

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, silently closing the door behind me I stared at Andrew and his handsome self. A few hairs were slightly dropping in front of his face creating a sexy look at his flawless image, his boxers showed perfectly his…down self a great reminder of last night’s events as his abs, toned chest and muscular arms made me want to jump on him and kiss him till he woke up.

I resisted this overwhelming urge and drew myself away from the bedroom. Wanting to make him some breakfast I didn’t really have any single idea of what he’d like, so I made whatever I wanted to.

First was pancakes. When I was finished I grabbed a plate and set them on with the syrup right next to it. I set the whole thing on the kitchen table and sat in a chair thinking of what I should make next.

Sausages, bacon and eggs were my next victims. I made him a huge breakfast and set it on the table next to the pancakes. Smiling at myself I grabbed a cup and poured some coffee in it. Sipped some and started washing the mess I created.

I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist and the familiar scent of Andrew’s cologne filled my senses making smile naturally.

“You shouldn’t have left bed…” he sexily whispered in my ear and nibbled on my neck making me moan low in the back of my throat.

“Why?” I trailed off pushing myself against his crotch. I heard him groan in frustration as he placed his hand on the sink, trapping me. He pushed himself even closer and I felt him grow.

“Oh now I see…” I giggled like a little girl till he lowered his hand right between my legs. The moment his middle and index finger rubbed against my core I moaned loudly and felt the dishes slip off my hands. He slipped his hand inside my shorts and panties and continued to play with me making me cry out loud, beg for him.

“Oh baby please stop this or just make love to me!” I whimpered out loud as I felt my orgasm approach.

“Hell…moan for me baby.” he whispered in my ear while nibbling on my earlobe and so I did. I moaned as I felt my orgasm hit me catching me off guards. I dug my nails in his hands as I tried to keep myself on my feet and when I was done I growled out irritated as he started laughing.

“Now that’s just a great way to start your day. Thanks babe.” He kissed my cheek.

“You gave me pleasure. I didn’t!” I whined playfully.

“Well…” he smiled evilly. “Those pancakes look delicious.”

“Oh god I hate you you know?”

“Why babe? I needed to hear you moan…last night it was amazing. Needed a reminder.” He smiled again.

“Just go eat!” I pushed him towards the table.

He grabbed a plate and set himself on a chair.

“Pancakes?” he widened his eyes in surprise. “Dang it I adore you little girl! Eggs?” he yelled happily.

“Please! Marry me?” he joked happily and placed a few on his dish. I grabbed some myself and took a seat right next to him.

“Are you gonna eat more than that?” he pointed at my plate sheepishly.

“No why?” I smiled back. His actions were my answer. With a happy grin plastered on his face he grabbed both plates of pancakes and eggs with sausages and bacons and emptied them all in his plate.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed as he started eating like a little pig. A handsome pig.

“What? Girl…last night was crazy. Do you even remember how many hours it lasted? And you kept on asking for more?” he whined.

“I can’t believe you just said that.” My face turned tomato-red as I rolled my eyes. I admit it. He is my guy and last night I wanted him. Begged for him…

“You little lust-girl!” he smiled evilly at me as he saw the look on my face.

“Oh you loved it!” I whined playfully. We ended our meals discussing about my powers still not coming back.

I hated the fact that the final battle was approaching and I still didn’t know which powers I possessed. However I knew I could keep up with the powers I had and my weapons which was nice. I could borrow Andrew’s powers but it was not something that pleased me.

His phone rang and he immediately jumped off his seat.

“Yeah?” he answered it widening his eyes.

‘Information.’ Paul growled out.

“Be there in five.” Andrew bit out in frustration and hang up the phone.

“Baby I gotta go for a while.” He pushed away a curl that drifted on my face and kissed me softly.

I was dying to found out where he was going but last time I tried to help I became the leader of a vampire team by killing their commander. Not good.

So I settled myself on the couch and watched three movies in a row till Andrew contacted me with a text message. His text was about an address and needing me to be there as soon as possible. I was glad he needed me…although something deep inside my soul told me to let it go and deny.

My heart though…my heart needed to help, to be there for her man and so I obeyed. I threw in my bag a gun and my swords and took off to the address he texted me. After a while I was parking my car when Paul open the door and came towards me.

“Welcome.” He said with a harsh tone on his voice. Before I even had the chance to say hello, he span around and took off motioning me to follow him. The scent of death and fresh blood filled my lungs and I felt my guts twirl in disgust. I swallowed a huge knob on my throat and coughed a few till I could breath properly.

‘Calm down baby.’ Andrew whispered in my mind. I heard footsteps behind me causing me to blink my eyes furiously as I grabbed my swords from their cases. I span around to face a wolf running my way ready to attack.

“Jake calm the hell down. It’s Andrew’s female.” Paul growled out still walking straight ahead. The wolf whined and took off with a painful expression plastered on his face.

“I am sorry about that. But with the threat of the final battle everyone is on a state of constant fear and ready to attack anyone who doesn’t look…lets’ say who doesn’t look ‘okay’.” Paul trailed off without looking at me.

We walked for a few minutes and reached a room where the walls were black, no windows existed and the lamps were so bright that it took me a while to focus. As soon as my gaze landed on Andrew I smiled happily and run towards him hugging me tightly.

“Missed me already?” Andrew chanted in a happy voice and kissed me passionately.

“Hell yeah I did!” I stuck my tongue out at him and rested my head against his chest.

“Abby?” a tired and pained voice of a man whispered. I span on my heel to face a man sitting on a chair, with chains all over him. The blood on him was at least two days old.

‘What was before two days?’  I thought to myself and realized that two days ago, the battle had taken place.

“Baby don’t mind him.” Andrew whispered in my ear nervously. I turned to face the man again. Something about him looked really familiar and I couldn’t take my eyes off him. His skin was a dark brown, his eyes jet-black matching the color of his hair.

He growled out in pain. It was the wolf I saw the other day on our apartment. I stared into Andrew’s frightened eyes and I noticed him nodding at Paul. He grabbed a bucket of water and threw it on the wolf’s face washing of the fresh blood clearing him.

I knew who he was but despite the pain his image brought into my  being I couldn’t react. I just stood there completely numb.

“Nate?” I screamed out in pain.

A/N: Hey guys! Liked it? :P

Tell me what you think :D loves you all!

Vote

Fan

Comment! Byes :’)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 15.2K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
5.4K 575 44
A vampire/werewolf story that doesn't begin with love from first sight but might end with one from last sight? Caroline Lucerne is a purebred werewol...
880 24 17
She was promised to him when he was a baby, the princess of the supernatural beings called gems. Where everybody has a unique superpower and a soul m...
170K 5.2K 31
Pages are slowly being edited. Chapters may not add up with other chapters because of this, sorry. This story was written a couple of years ago and d...