Jacob's Bet

By ariana-everhart

Riley. The sort of nice, sort of sarcastic, sort of smart, not really stand-outish girl and half-enemy of Jac... More

NOTE
Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Jacob's Bet
Chapter 3 - He Ships Jacley
Chapter 4 - Dogs Dying
Chapter 5 - Lunch Detention
not a chapter
Chapter 6 - Spell Amy
Chapter 7 - He Shops In VS
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Party With Reem
Chapter 10 - Break A Leg
WOAH
Chapter 11 - Lost Kids
Chapter 12 - Haha Very Funny
Chapter 13 - Talk The Talk
Chapter 14 - Battle Of The Axes
Chapter 15 - Acceptance Speech
Chapter 16 - Jealousy At Its Finest
Overrrrr
HEARTBREAK RULEBOOK
Power Of Persuasion
Chapter 17 - Thin Line
Chapter 18 - BYHRB
Chapter 19 - Paintball
Chapter 20 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 21 - Too Short
Chapter 22 - Wanna Dance?
Chapter 23 - Crying
Chapter 24 - TBOTE Part 1
Please Read
Chapter 25 - TBOTE Part 2
REWRITE NEWS

Bye For Now

10.3K 201 24
By ariana-everhart

So it's currently 12:55am on Sunday and I'm sitting here typing this. I don't know why I felt the need to tell you that.

Anyways, I'm at 5k reads !!!! And I'd like to thank you guys so much for that, it really mean a lot, and I'm seriously not just saying this.

So I wrote this chapter to let you guys know that I've got no inspiration in writing this story even though we're only on chapter 10 and I'm really sorry. I know chapter 11 was suppose to come today but I have nothing.

BUT, I just want to let you guys know that I'm still writing this story but I'm gonna upload chapter 11 when this story reaches 6k reads. I just want some time to write without a short deadline. So during the time it takes me to get to 6k, I'll be writing chapters ( hopefully ) and starting on my assignments that I never started because I'm an idiot.

And take as long as you want to get me to 6k because I'll need a lot of time to finish just ONE chapter at the rate I'm going.

So yeah, see you in a few days, a few weeks or a few months maybe in a few years ( however long it takes to get to 6k ).

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 17.4K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...
349K 11.5K 46
"Who the hell are you little girl?" He asked. "A human unlike you jackass," I snapped immediately, surprised by my own answer. His grip loosened as h...
811K 26.3K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
183K 4.3K 69
Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl type but she's a bad bitch for sure. She...