Hellishly Angelic || jjk ✓

By daintythv

❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty [FINAL]
epilogue
THANK YOU

chapter five

53.2K 1.9K 1.3K
By daintythv

The sound of my boots against the tiles fill the art hall as I make my way to my assigned seat. I yawn, upset that I've been brought back to reality again. The past few days I've had off were both a blessing and a curse. I met five guys that's looks completely contradicted their personalities. Well, kind of.

First there's Jimin. Jimin was nice to me the moment I stepped into the shop. It's literally impossible to be mad at him, or to be scared of him. He's just so small and cute, and he's also pretty sweet.

Then there's Taehyung. Taehyung's like a little boy, always excited about the things that life has to offer. He was almost always smiling, and although he's a bit of a flirt, he's one of the nicest guys ever.

Then Namjoon and Seokjin, both of which I really only spoke to for one day. But during the time I was with them, they were both really generous and caring. They knew how uncomfortable I was with the whole photoshoot and were understanding about it. They're also both pretty chill, which is a plus.

And then there's Jungkook. Two personalities put into one really freaking hot guy. He's got the looks of a bad boy, and he acts like a bad boy. But there's something about him that makes him so ethereal-so angelic. Part of me says he's a rebellious person who's also a major flirt, and part of me says that he's a little bunny. He's part devil, part angel. He's hellishly angelic.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Professor Choi clear her throat. "Good morning students, I hope you had a good break. You're all probably wondering why we had the last few days off and it was because of something I'll tell you in just a bit. But first, I would like to introduce you to our new student. I believe it'll take him a few minutes to get here, as he told me he would be a little late. But, just like you all, he loves any and all forms of art. His name is-"

Suddenly, someone bursts through the door, drawing my attention towards it. My jaw drops.

"Oh, there he is. Students, meet Jeon Jungkook, our new student."

My eyes follow his tall, muscular figure walking up next to my professor. He takes his black cap off, revealing his soft wine-colored hair. His eyes scan across everyone in the room, "Hi everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook," he does double take when he spots me. Then, with a smile, "Nice to meet you guys."

Professor Choi slides her glasses back up the bridge of her nose, "This is a pretty packed class, but I think there might be an empty seat somewhere back there."

I glance to my right, seeing the empty space between me and the she-devil herself: Nam Taera. She licks her dark red lips as she stares at Jungkook, who's now become another one of her prey. Please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't-

"Professor Choi, there's a seat right here between Haru and I," Taera says, gaining the attention of both my professor and Jungkook. I notice his eyes linger on her as he makes his way toward us. That's it. I'm done with life.

He sighs as he sits down, setting his bag on the floor next to his chair. I do my best to avoid looking at him, but fail when he annoyingly nudges my elbow.

"What?" I whisper, glaring at him.

He grins, "What's your name? I've never met you before."

I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to the front of the room. "Oh wow you're absolutely hilarious."

He pouts. "Aish, I gave you such a great tattoo and you're still being mean to me. Is that just how you are with everyone? Mean?" I slowly turn my head back to him, giving him 'the look'.

"Okay okay, I'll stop bothering you now," he says, softly chuckling.

Professor Choi clears her throat. "Alright class, as I've been saying for the past few days now, we have a very important project coming up. It'll be a fun one though, trust me."

I notice Jungkook slightly lean forward, becoming more interested in what she's saying.

"I'll be explaining what the project is tomorrow, but for today we'll be going around campus to take pictures." Pictures? Why pictures?

As if she read my mind, she continues, "You might be wondering why we'll be taking pictures in an art class. Well, photography is one of the many forms of art. Keep in mind that art doesn't always mean putting pen to paper, or putting a paintbrush to a canvas. It could mean music, dance and choreography, and of course, photography."

I glance at Jungkook who has a small smile on his face. His folds his hands together and leans back, getting comfortable.

"I have cameras up here for everyone. They're quite expensive so please be careful while using them. And if you have your own camera for any reason, you can use that instead."

In unison, we all stand up and walk to the front of the room. I grab one camera, careful not to drop it when I realize how heavy it actually is. I sit back down and see that Jungkook hasn't moved from his seat.

"Why aren't you getting a camera?" I ask, and he reaches into his bag, pulling out his own camera.

"I have my own," he smiles as he shows it to me. The expression on his face looks like he's showing me his newborn child.

"You do photography?" I ask, and he nods. "Yup. It's my favorite. I love making and editing videos too. I make so many of Jimin hyung."

Before I can say anything else, Professor Choi tells us to get up. Jungkook and I walk together until we're outside, where we part ways. Small, glittery white flurries fall, dotting my dark hair and landing on my nose. Shivering, I button up my long coat.

My heart stops when I feel someone wrap their hands over my eyes from behind me. I immediately kick their shin, and I hear them stumble back. "Owww." Jungkook.

I sigh in relief, turning around. "Don't do that, it scared me."

"That's gonna bruise for sure," he mumbles, rubbing his shin.

"Sorry," I say sarcastically in English, and he rolls his eyes, walking on ahead. I quicken my pace to catch up to him.

"Did you get any pictures yet?" I ask, and he nods. "A lot, actually. What about you?"

I scoff. "We've been outside for like five minutes. Do you think I got any?"

He laughs. "Well then take one of that tree. It looks pretty with the snow on it and all those icicles." I stare at the tree for a moment before approaching it. I turn on the camera and hold it up, trying to get a good shot.

Then I realize. Wait, how do I even work this thing?

I can use a camera. I've used plenty before. But this one's really fancy. Like really fancy. I stand there with the camera, pretending like I know what I'm doing as Jungkook watches behind me.

"Uh, do you need help?" Jungkook says after a moment of watching me struggle.

"...no."

He laughs as I continue to struggle. Oh come on it shouldn't be this hard to take a flipping picture.

Suddenly I feel his arms go around me, wrapping his delicate hands around mine as I hold the camera. At this moment, everything begins feeling like a dream.

"Okay, see this button right here?" he says, his warm breath brushing against my neck. His face is so, so close to mine. He's just so close to me in general. "You just hold down on it for a couple of seconds, and once this light blinks then the picture gets taken."

I'm barely even paying attention to what he's saying. My mind becomes overwhelmed with his soft and gentle voice, his delicate hands touching mine, even the addicting fragrance he has that instantly floods your senses. I dare to slightly turn my head towards him, seeing how focused he is. Soft clouds of frost come out every time he exhales.

"Just make sure it's focused, okay?"

I don't realize that I'm not responding until he directs his gaze onto me. I feel my breath catch in my throat. He doesn't say anything as he keeps his mesmerizing eyes locked onto mine. I feel my heart beat quickening with every second. Everyone second of his presence so close and intimate to mine.

I get jerked back into reality when I hear the voice of the most annoyingly messed up girl on campus. "Excuse me? Your name's Jungkook, right?"

Jungkook and I quickly pull away from each other. He turns to Taera. "Yeah, that's me."

Taera smiles a little too sweetly. "Could you please help me take some pictures? I was watching you when you were over there, and you seem to be really good at photography."

After a moment, he shrugs. "Yeah, I don't mind." He turns to me and smiles, giving me a small wave before walking away with Taera. She gives me an evil smirk as they walk away, and when she turns and says something to him, he laughs.

As I make my way in the opposite direction, I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy cut through me.

But why am I jealous?

{ A / N }

newwww chapterrrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
111K 4.8K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
186K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
1.5K 96 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...